10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Ishmaels – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ishmaels is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmaels. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ishmaels. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ishmaels. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmaels right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmaels with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ishmaels:
Fields Lodge Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Milford Haven.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fields Lodge Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Milford Haven, just 17 miles from Tenby.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 13 miles from Fields Lodge B&B, and Cardigan is 31 miles from the property.
- Everything was very high quality from the breakfast ingredients to the room equipment and the staff was wonderful and very caring. Best accommodation. Thanks.
Breakfast was amazing. Chapeau to the chef.
Room was lovely.
Location was very nice. A lot of green around.
- We had a lovely time. Great food, and an impressive variety of gluten free options – including home made! Thank you.
Breakfast wonderfully fresh and tasty
- The detail within the place is immaculate! Literally every little thing has been thought about with careful consideration. So basically we loved everything! It was also very cosy and homey.
Located in Haverfordwest, 17 miles from Tenby, Rectory Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 12 miles from Rectory Farm, and Cardigan is 29 miles away.
- My wife, daughter (8) and I were made to feel very welcome by Wendy, the accommodation was excellent. Our request for an early breakfast was accommodated and we had the bonus of a great day on Skomer – what’s not to like?!
- From the warm, friendly welcome to the fantastic breakfast our stay was perfect in every way. Wendy is a superb host and nothing was too much trouble.
- I had a great sleep here, and the breakfast was fab thank you. Wendy the host was very friendly and accommodating.
- Home from home comfort. Excellent value for money.
- Whole place was Spotlessly clean and comfortable. Wendy was a Welcoming host. Excellent breakfast. Tranquil location.
B & B Springfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B & B Springfield offers pet-friendly accommodations in Milford Haven. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 14 miles from B & B Springfield, and St. Davids is 15 miles away.
- The room was very clean and comfortable.and the bathroom was new. Great breakfast! Friendly owner of B&B. He was very attentive with my sons. I would highly recommend this B&B.
- A great host who does everything possible to ensure your stay is the best. A special thanks for taking and picking me up from Lockley Lodge so I could visit Skomer Island, and for the packed lunch for my jourrney home.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room and incredible breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was brilliant.
Friendly owner couldn’t do enough for us
Tailored for special dietary needs
Warm friendly atmosphere
Great for kids as snacks provided in rooms 😄
St Katharine’s House
St Katharine’s House is located in Milford Haven, just 14 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St. Davids is 16 miles from St Katharine’s House, and Cardigan is 30 miles away.
- The whole house was immaculately decorated and our bedroom suite was very clean. The owners were friendly and welcoming, as were the bonus toddler and the dog!
- The breakfast cooked to order reminded me what breakfast could be.
- very friendly, lovely room, very comfy bed and good hearty breakfast, highly recommend
- Very comfortable room Excellent breakfast very friendly owners. Will come again. Thank you for your welcome
- Excellent room and furnishings, excellent service, secure parking, homely feeling
North Headborough offers accommodations in Haverfordwest. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tenby is 16 miles from North Headborough, and St. Davids is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Highfield Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Highfield Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Pembroke Dock. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Tenby is 10 miles from Highfield Bed & Breakfast, and St. Davids is 20 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Very helpful and friendly hostess. Lovely view from the bedroom window.
Hospitality welcoming & friendly.
Normally when away from home I do not sleep due to the suitability of the bed, at the HighfieldI slept as the bed was so comfortable.
- The friendliness of our host and the help and advice that made our holiday nicer.
- The standards here are very high. Vanessa is a welcoming host, the room was large, with a good view across the low river valley, the bed was comfortable and the en-suite shower was one of the biggest we have ever found in a B&B. Breakfasts were excellent too. Though the house is tucked away in a strange cul-de-sac (sat-nav probably needed), the access to the region for touring is very good.
- Lovely location for all attractions in the area. Comfortable quiet and convenient.
Tideways Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Milford Haven! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Tideways Bed & Breakfast is located in Milford Haven, just 10 miles from Tenby.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 18 miles from Tideways Bed & Breakfast, and Carmarthen is 29 miles away.
- I was looked after as if I was family , a fantastic couple they couldn’t do enough for me , a big thank you to them
- I was made to feel like a real guest blu this lovely couple, not just a customer. My room was large and very comfortable, and my ensuite bathroom was huge. The breakfast was delicious and memorably presented. Ask for the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, – you won’t be disappointed!
- Everything is perfect. Bob is a very nice gentleman and very helpful. He takes care all the guest in the house. It is so relaxing and comfortable. You don’t want to leave once you stay there. And you must miss Bob. The house is very clean, tidy and comfortable with amazing scenery.
- The owner was welcoming,friendly and polite and provided a very enjoyable late nightcap and chat.
- First of all Bob and Peg made us feel very much at home. We have had enough sausage and bacon in breakfast in the past four days of our trip and we therefore selected poach egg and salmon on the first day and kipper on the second day. There was a good selection of marmalade, fresh orange juice, cereal and fruit. Having such good a breakfast in the conservatory with a very good view of the sea and the boats is an experience that you cannot even have in a five stars hotel. The room is spacious and the bed is comfortable. We will definitely come again in the future.
Located in Pembroke Dock, 10 miles from Tenby, Llanion Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.St. Davids is 19 miles from Llanion Lodge, and Carmarthen is 29 miles away.
- The really comfortable bed and the fact the room was very spacious. The room was very clean. I also liked the microwave and dining table with chairs.
- everything was very well, Internet location in the city center, quiet, warm and peaceful. there are no minuses
- The bed was really comfy. Very clean. And really cosy 🙂
- I arrived after midnight and there was a staff member available to welcome me.
- Good place to stay. Young lady was very helpful!!
Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Roch. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 21 miles from Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast, and St. Davids is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly & accommodating staff, gorgeous rooms & wonderful location/views
- Interesting characterful property, lots of history, welcoming hosts, great breakfast
- My room was cosy as well as being clean and fresh, and the bed very comfy. The breakfast was excellent, as well as the evening meal. Our hosts were so friendly and welcoming.
- Great location, helpful and friendly staff, great value!
- Impressive Grade 2 listed farmhouse,in a beautiful countryside setting with coastal views from our room.Given a warm welcome on arrival by Paul the proprietor.Our room was a sizeable high ceilinged ensuite,with tasteful decoration,having the original wooden shuttered windows and a lovely comfy bed! Impressive choice of breakfasts, including Eggs Benedict or kippers – as well as a delicious,freshly cooked, piping hot Full Welsh! The restaurant evening menu looked equally delicious and varied.Plenty to see and do within driving distance, and for the more energetic coastal and countryside walks from the door!
Bank House is located in Solva, 25 miles from Tenby and 3 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. A TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cardigan is 27 miles from Bank House, and Saundersfoot is 24 miles away.
- A single bedroom. so no single supplement. A bath went with the room, not just a shower.
- Tidy and nicely decorated room. The host was very friendly and attentive, and we felt welcome. The breakfast was plenty and tasty. There are a few pubs in walking distance to have dinner.
- Very friendly and helpful. Immaculate house! Single room was perfect for my one night and the bathroom was great. Breakfast set me up for the day! Delicious! I can definitely recommend the Bank House.
House lovely and warm. Friendly owners. Generous breakfast. View of the sea from our room. Comfortable bed. Nice, big shower. Additional tea-bags etc available when required. Shop and Post Office nearby. On bus route St Davids-Haverfordwest (hourly).Interesting village with harbour, restaurant, coffee shop, pubs, woollen mill and easy access to the spectacular path along the cliffs. Comme dit Michelin
- A very basic B&B but locate in a beautiful old farmer stone house.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ishmaels Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Ishmaels to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ishmaels but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmaels. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!