10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Ishmael – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ishmael is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmael. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ishmael. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ishmael. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmael right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmael with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ishmael:
Ferryside Farm Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Ferryside – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ferryside, 21 miles from Swansea, Ferryside Farm Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Tenby is 16 miles from Ferryside Farm Bed and Breakfast, and Carmarthen is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely room, great bathroom, nice fluffy towels. Very friendly owner.
- Great hospitality, great continental breakfast, great views /location
- Friendliness from host, great bed, clean, comfortable, quiet, wonderful views from room
- The bed was very comfy and very relaxing place to stay.Host was very accomadating.
- The owner was very friendly and informative, a keen conversationalist.
Kidwelly Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Kidwelly Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Kidwelly. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Swansea is 17 miles from Kidwelly Bed & Breakfast, and Tenby is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 47 miles from Kidwelly Bed & Breakfast.
- The warm friendly welcome and excellent service makes this an exceptional place to stay. Gerri does everything possible to make you feel comfortable and welcome, from arrival to departure. Can’t recommend the Kidwelly B&B highly enough, its a gem!
Nice b@b ..Lovely owners.Bedroom pleasant and comfy beds.
We were racing at Pembrey Race Circuit, so good location for that. 10 minutes drive.
- You were made to feel right at home the moment you stepped through the door. We did not have to ask for anything, everything we needed was already there and more.
- Welcomed with freshly made coffee and homemade cakes when I checked in. Gerri and Nick are wonderful hosts, very friendly and accommodating, they took my breakfast order and offered to get up at 5am to cook it for me as I was leaving early. Lovely rooms and facilities, especially for the price. I will be staying here again next time I am in South Wales!
- On arrival we were given tea or coffe and some Welsh cakes, which was a lovely surprise. We were made very welcome. The rooms were spotless and had very comfy beds. We were given welcome advice and help about the surrounding area. Kidwelly castle was walking distance. A great place to stay.
Middle Mill is located in Kidwelly, 17 miles from Swansea and 18 miles from Tenby. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Carmarthen is 8 miles from Middle Mill, and Llanelli is 8 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 48 miles from the property.
Sue was a friendly and helpful host. Breakfast each morning was fantastic – all fresh produce.
Location was fantastic, perhaps a sign at top of the road would be useful to help locate?
- Authentic family run b & b. Nice enough room, with lots of personal touches. Plentiful breakfast.
- Loved sitting out in the lovely garden and enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Warm welcome; very comfortable; wonderful old mill – full of atmosphere; excellent breakfast – the fresh fruit salad was superb, perfect poached eggs; plenty of toast
- Very friendly hosts. Super breakfasts. Peaceful location. Comfy beds.
- Sue was a friendly and helpful host. Breakfast each morning was fantastic – all fresh produce.
The Boat House Bed and Breakfast
The Boat House Bed and Breakfast is located in Laugharne, 24 miles from Swansea and 12 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Carmarthen is 9 miles from The Boat House Bed and Breakfast, and Llanelli is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 55 miles from The Boat House Bed and Breakfast.
- The owners, quality of accommodation, location, breakfast, views
- Terrific hosts and very hospitable , they went the extra mile to help us in every way
- Excellent welcome from Jane and Keith – we stayed in the Scarlet room, the bed was glorious. Spotlessly clean and spacious – well worth the money. Gorgeous freshly cooked breakfast. Would definitely recommend.
- One of the best B&B’s we’ve stayed in! The owners were friendly and helpful, the room comfortable and clean, and the breakfast fresh and delicious!
Perfect location. Keith and Jane are the perfect hosts.
Would highly recommend.
The Cors Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cors Country House offers accommodations in Laugharne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Swansea is 24 miles from The Cors Country House, and Tenby is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 55 miles from The Cors Country House.
No reviews yet.
The Old Dairy
Featuring free WiFi, The Old Dairy offers accommodations in Llandefeilog.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Swansea is 18 miles from The Old Dairy, and Tenby is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 48 miles from The Old Dairy.
- Ian and Debbie were both lovely, the room and surrounding area were gorgeous, well kept, clean and all facilities spot on. Couldn’t fault our stay if we tried and we’ll certainly be back, thank you very much!
- everything nothing not to like, food host location
- like home from home, with friendliness of staff, to the comfortable stay & fabulous breakfast, loved every minute. will definitely be returning.
- The rural location, friendly owners and excellent breakfast!
- Beautiful location and the accommodation was fantastic! The owners were very welcoming, warm and friendly! Will definitely be back and have recommended to family and friends
Four seasons Guest House
Located in Pembrey, 15 miles from Swansea, Four seasons Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Tenby is 19 miles from Four seasons Guest House, and Carmarthen is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The host, Margaret went above and beyond what anyone could have expected. On discovering a nail in our tyre one evening,she phoned a garage that she used but was closed for the night.The following morning she escorted our car in her own car to the garage,brought the driver back to the house then cooked us breakfast.After breakfast, took the driver back to pick up the repaired car.Excellent service. Well done
- The bed was very comfortable and the owner is such a nice lady!
- Substantial breakfast which set me up well for the day. Margaret, the proprietor, is friendly and helpful. Two local pubs in the village, both within walking distance, which do good food and real ale.
- Location good for exploring the area and close to the race circuit, excellent hospitality from Margaret and a great hot breakfast, couldn’t fault anything. It’s also close to the country park which has acres to explore and a great safe beach.
Parking was good, location fine if you are visiting Pembery.
Globe Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Globe Guest House offers accommodations in Burry Port.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Swansea is 14 miles from Globe Guest House, and Tenby is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 43 miles from Globe Guest House.
- Great owners they were very helpfull with everything, the full english was superb, one of the best B&B I have been to, and would reccomend it to anyone.
- What a gem of a place – owners very friendly and so helpful. I arrived on the night with lots of snow. The welcome was very warm and when my mobile didn’t work, I was able to use theirs free of charge. The room was lovely, comfortable bed with coffee/ tea and biscuits plus 2 bottles of water. Breakfast was great. I can’t recommend this place enough- better than any hotel. I would happily come back here.
- Everything really, owners very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was lovely and hosts very friendly. The local harbour and shops were lovely.
- The proprietors were very friendly and helpful; they even reserved a parking space for my by the front door.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Whitford’s is located in Burry Port, 14 miles from Swansea and 20 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Carmarthen is 12 miles from Whitford’s, and Llanelli is 3.9 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Restaurant was amazing. Astonished to find this little jewel in Burry Port – this facility would not be out of place anywhere! Can’t rate highly enough.
- Rooms were spotless and beds extremely comfortable. Staff were all lively and friendly, particularly Gaynor and Ailish in the restaurant
- The lady who greeted us, was extremely nice and made us feel very welcome. Would definitely recommend, and will be returning in the future
- It’s a very comfortable and being that we arrive late, the accesss to property allows the flexibility to turn up when necessary. Staff are extremely friendly and it’s generally a lovely place to stay and good value.
- Well laid out rooms with excellent choice of room décor. Decent facilities
Lletygwilym, Heol dwr
Lletygwilym, Heol dwr is located in Kidwelly, just 18 miles from Swansea. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Tenby is 22 miles from Lletygwilym, Heol dwr, and Carmarthen is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Welsh cakes available on arrival.
Welcoming local pub with pub food is a short walk.
Fabulous fresh food for breakfast.
Comfy bed and room.
- Fabulous room, fabulous service, fabulous value for money. Will definitely stay their again
- Great hosts. Perfect balance of making sure i was ok and giving me my space. Great breakfast options. Beautiful location.
- Warm welcome from Carol and Hugh. Very helpful and accommodating. Really comfortable bed. Love that they welcomed my little dog. Breakfast was fantastic! So much choice, full breakfast, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt & real coffee!
- very warm welcome with pot of tea and welsh cakes. Lovely hostess very pleasant.
- Excellent hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ishmael Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Ishmael to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ishmael but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ishmael. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!