10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Irénée Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Irénée Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Irénée Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Irénée Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Irénée Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-irénée Quebec:
Le Port d’Attache
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Le Port d’Attache offers accommodations in Saint-Irénée.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Baie-Saint-Paul is 16 miles from Le Port d’Attache, and La Malbaie is 7 miles from the property.
- The location is very good and the room was clean and comfortable. The hostess was very nice and tried to help us make a reservation for a zodiac boat to watch wales in Tadoussac.
- Hosts were wonderful in spite of my limited French. Breakfast was wonderful! Fantastic dinner at St Laurent Cafe Restaurant up the hill.
- Breakfast was great with lots of fruits and a variety of options homemade! The beach is very close by foot and there is a view from the terrasse.
- Fantastic breakfast, warm reception from the host.
- Bernadette et Réjean ont été très gentils et serviables. Ils étaient toujours là pour nous. Le déjeuner était très bon. L’emplacement est bien (entre La Malbaie et Baie Saint-Paul).
Le Manoir Hortensia
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Le Manoir Hortensia is located in Saint-Irénée in the region of Quebec, just 15 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Lovely place, very nice and helpful hosts. The rooms are comfortable and inattentively decorated. Our room had a door to the yard with a very nice view. The best breakfast we’ve had, unique and all homemade.
- Breakfast made from locally sourced items — fabulous!
- Owners were very helpful providing information about the area, booking dinner reservations, and even providing transportation for my adult son.
- Great owners who took care of everything. Confortable beds and very tasteful breakfast made with local ingredients.
Nous avons reçu un accueil très chaleureux par Gérard et Angèle qui sont nouveaux propriétaires depuis milieu février 2018.
Le manoir est plein de belle boiserie ce qui donne un cachet très chaleureux et c’est très propre et accueillant.
Le salon a un foyer central, de beau sofa en cuir, il y a un beau piano pour ceux qui désire en jouer.
C’est vraiment un endroit pour relaxer. La vue sur le fleuve est magnifique.
Les déjeuner sont fait à partir de produits du terroir de la région de Charlevoix. Les déjeuner sont très copieux. J’ai bonne appétit et pas pu tout manger.
Nos hôtes sont très attentif à nos demandes. M. Gérard nous a réservé une place au resto St-Laurent et c’était super!!!
Le manoir a une quote de 9.8 et les nouveaux propriétaires sont originaire de la France et savent faire honneur à cette quote.
Les hôtes ont beaucoup voyagé à travers le monde et savent ce qu’est l’importance d’être bien accueillis.
Aller l’essayer, c’est l’adopter!!!
Les Pinsons des Rives
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Overlooking the Saint-Lawrence River, this B&B in La Malbaie is just 0.6 miles from Charlevoix Casino. It offers a continental breakfast and provides a coffee machine in each room.A private bathroom and toiletries are available with each room at Les Pinsons des Rives. All rooms feature hardwood floors and select rooms boast a river view.Breakfast is served daily in the common dining room. Guests can also relax on the balcony, furnished with tables and chairs.Golf le Manoir Richelieu is 1.2 miles from Les Pinsons des Rives.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and breakfast was excellent—cereal, croissants, fruit, yogurt, toast with homemade apple butter, and your choice of coffee or espresso beverage. The hosts are wonderful! We really enjoyed talking with them, and they were very accommodating with our cat and with setting out dishes for us to prepare our own meals during our stay. The resident kitty was also very friendly!
- friendly owner. It has a very pleasant bed and breakfast atmosphere. Great view at the Saint Laurence river if your room is at the back of the house.
- Fabulous view of the ever changing st lawrence river. Superb breakfasts.
- Excellent B&B, well located and food was great
- Breakfast was done by the owners bread was homemade so were the jams, croissants & pancakes you felt at home like in your own living_room with TV.You could ask any information about trains or excursions and they would help you. We would go back .
Gite Dentelles et Pignons
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gite Dentelles et Pignons offers accommodations in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Pierre and his wife were lovely hosts! The room was small but comfortable, the house is thoughtfully decorated and breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend!
- Very friendly owners! Breakfast was excellent!! It was the best breakfast we had in Canada! Rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Location is good, in 5min walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars.
- The bed was comfortable and the linen, towels and bathrobe were very soft. The hosts Pierre and Suzanne were very friendly. The selections for breakfast, including homemade bread, cookies and jams, was wonderful. I especially liked the pancakes with fruits and the rhubarb cake by Suzanne.
- Very friendly hosts and they serve the best breakfast (very extensive).
- The hosts are very helpful with ideas of what to see in the area. The breakfast was exceptional. Our room was perfect for 2.
La Maison Dufour & Bouchard
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison Dufour & Bouchard offers accommodations in La Malbaie.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Served full breakfast! Yummy. Room is spotless clean and bed is comfortable. location is close to everything! Owners r really kind.
- The entrance for guests is independent. Very confortable room. Very delicious breakfast. Best hospitality.
- The breakfast was creative and beautifully presented. The staff was particularly helpful and informative about the area. The use of a small kitchenette was very nice.
- Both husband and wife were very nice. We felt like home.
- The owners were warm and friendly and very accomodating. The whole place was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was to die for ! I would go back this instant !
Auberge Petite Plaisance
Auberge Petite Plaisance is located in La Malbaie, just 24 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The breakfasts were awesome! The staff friendly and helpful. It pas very quiet. Very clean
- We chose this B&B because we were going to tour a nearby garden-Les Quatre Vents. The hostess was very welcoming and breakfast was quite nice-cereal, juice, home made jams, cretons (lovely), ham. I had the French toast and hubby had an egg. We asked for a recommendation for supper and were delighted with “Le Refuge” which was minutes away. Room was small, but adequate and very clean. I was puzzled at first about location of the washroom but it turned out to be hidden behind large wooden cupboard doors. It was the tiniest bathroom that I’ve ever seen, but had everything that you needed including a lovely soaking tub.
- Very warm welcome, very supportive, excellent breakfast – overall great attention to detail.
- The staff kindness and the extra service (they offered to wash and dry our soaked clothes for a nominal fee).
- Very welcoming, good, quiet location, great collection of menus to help us make our dinner choices. Great breakfast choices. Owner and her staff very helpful.
This guest accommodation in La Malbaie is just 5.6 miles from Manoir Richelieu Golf Club and Charlevoix Casino. It offers a tea room and Victorian-style guest rooms with a seating area.Individually decorated rooms at Maison Victoria feature antique furnishings. A loft comes complete with a microwave, fridge, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.Breakfast is served daily at Maison Victoria La Malbaie. Guests can dine in the breakfast room or on the porch with a view of Saint Lawrence River. A selection of teas is available all day in the tea room.The common living area and library are each appointed with a fireplace.Guests can explore Haute Gorges National Park, about 24.9 miles away, by river boat. Whale watching cruises in the Saguenay Fjord are about 40.4 miles away.
- The rooms were beautifully appointed. The buffet breakfast was plentiful with a wide variety of choices. Arlene, the innkeeper and her staff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. Arlene was also very helpful with suggestions about local attractions and restaurants.
- Incredible homemade brunch included, outstanding service, beautiful view of the St-Laurent! I would go back anytime!
- Loved our stay at Maison Victoria. Staff were friendly and the breakfast amazing. Highlight of the trip was having breakfast on the porch and watching the whales in the river. Would definitely return.
- Beautiful setting .Owner wonderful and rooms large and decorated.Great views.
- The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. The breakfast was AMAZING!!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, L’Aubergine offers accommodations in Saint Hilarion, just 12 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast.
- Hosts were kind and accommodating of our late arrival. Location is great if you plan on visiting any of the two nearby National Parks (Grands-Jardins and Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie). We had our own door and key to access our room directly from the outside so our coming and going early or late did not disturb anyone. Breakfast was appreciated, as was the company and discussions. The amenities outside are great (garden, chairs, tables, firepit, etc.) even if we did not use any of it.
- The property was beautiful, and clearly a lot of effort was put in to make it more than just a place to sleep. There were pool tables, lots of lounge chairs scattered outside, lots of open and wooded space for exploring, and a great layout of information about nearby things to do. It was perfectly located between two great Parks for hiking, and a not so bad drive from the towns along the river with lots of restaurants and shops.
The location is really practical if you want to go to Parc des Hautes Gorges or Parc des Grands Jardins: you are literally in between the 2 parks (only 30min by car). The same applies for La Malbaie & La Baie Saint Paul.
Nice view on the garden & the moutains. Very quiet too.
This place was in such a great location for looking at the stars and enjoying the quiet. We had a great time by the campfire chatting with other guests and listening to the very talented Claude playing the guitar and singing! He was incredible. We expect this doesn’t happen on a regular basis, so we were lucky.
A lovely stay overall!
- Very quaint and relaxed. Julie is a gem. She is very helpfull.
Auberge À La Chouenne
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Auberge À La Chouenne is located in La Malbaie, just 24 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- This is a beautifully restored home. Alain was great to get to know at breakfast, which was exceptional. His choice of six homemade jams was stunningly beautiful and tasty. Our room was charming, and had a nice sitting area.
- Alain was such a wonderful, friendly host. He has a very beautiful b&b with so many elegant touches. We enjoyed our short time in Malbaie. It was definitely one of our most expensive accommodations on our month-long trip across eastern Canada but it was a nice change from hotels which we had been staying in.
- The best breakfast we have ever had ! Presentation and prep was superb !!I Our host was charming and gracious. We Will be coming back for sure!
- Amazing breakfasts, extremely accommodating host (kindly made it possible for to eat in two nights we were there), ver comfortable and lovely tub for soak after long hikes.
- Alain was an exceptional host. Everything was excellent from our room with a view to the great breakfast he made. We will return in the future.
Gîte Aigle d’un rêve
Offering a large garden with terrace and free in-room Wi-Fi, this Charlevoix B&B overlooks Saint Lawrence River. Charlevoix Casino is 11 minutes’ drive away.An in-room sink is provided in each individually decorated room at Gîte Aigle d’un rêve. A shared bathroom is available as well as toiletries.Fireplaces are furnished in Gîte Aigle d’un rêve B&B’s indoor and outdoor common areas. Guests can also make use of on-site bicycle storage.Manoir Richelieu Golf Club is about 5 miles away. Hiking and canoeing are among activities at Parc Régional des Hautes-Gorges de la Rivière Malbaie 15 minutes’ drive away.
Loved the delicous breakfast! We liked the room. The host (Louise) gave us many good tips for our trip.
@Louise: Thanks a lot for your last tip to visit Port-au-Persil – we had a great day there.
- Autant la gentillesse et l acceuil de madame Louise . La vue sur le fleuve est magnifique. Et le petit déjeuner excellent.
- La gentilezza e le cure della padrona di casa, eccezionale.
- Louise est une personne exceptionnelle, qui aime nous faire plaisir pour nous rendre notre séjour agréable. Superbe vue sur le fleuve face au jardin, petit déjeuner très copieux.Allez y …
L’accueil attentionné de l’hôtesse
le confort de la maison .le petit déjeuner excellent et varie
Une adresse à recommander
- Loved the delicous breakfast! We liked the room. The host (Louise) gave us many good tips for our trip.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-irénée Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Irénée Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Irénée Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!