10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Hilary Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Hilary Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Hilary Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Hilary Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Hilary Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Hilary Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Hilary Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Hilary Cornwall:
The Count House
Located in Saint Hilary, 8 miles from St. Ives, The Count House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.Newquay is 25 miles from The Count House, and Falmouth is 15 miles away. Newquay Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We liked everything about The Count House. Michelle most welcoming. The property was outstanding and breakfasts ‘tres appetissant’. We hope to return another time.
Confortable and spacious
Sympathic breakfast find each morning downstairs in a picnic crate with what you ordered the day before
Good location to explore south cornwall
It’s a beautiful place to relax. Look like you are at home..a wonderful home. Modern, clean and comfortable…its huge….
You can observe the moon with the telescope…its a grate idea.
Also a really cosy breakfast…you need to go to find out!
- Really spacious studio with excellent facilities. Everything you need is there. Also excellent breakfast. We stayed 2 nights although we only planned one night.
- Spotless studio with microwave and fridge and plenty of room, very warm and comfortable on a stormy night. Didn’t have to get cleaned up prior to breakfast which was delivered in a hamper. Bathroom was large and modern, all in a quiet location.
Bostrase B&B is located in Hayle, 4.3 miles from St. Ives and 22 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 15 miles from Bostrase B&B, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 26 miles away.
- I travel a lot for work, staying in many B&B’s and have to say, this is one of the nicest, friendliest places I have ever stayed. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area, with a couple who have a great knowledge and obvious love of the local area and Cornwall in general.
- Beautiful property in a quiet location. Wasn’t able to sample breakfast due to work commitments but believe it would be perfect. Will return for leisure stay to fully enjoy. Outdoor area for the warm days
- Breakfast was almost anything you wanted and delicious! Loved the comfortable and quirky decor. Relaxing, quiet surroundings. Even the resident cockerel didn’t get up too early and it was lovely watching him, the chickens and ducks scratching around. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Supplied an extra grab rail for shower when realised I was a bit wary that it maybe slippy for my rhuemy feet, it wasn’t.
- We cherish the memories from our stay with Boo&Matt @Bostrase B&B. All the basics were there (great luxurious bed, best shower, fresh snuggly towels, information and advice for trips to Cornwall,…) but what we will most remember: 1) fabulous breakfast made by Matt (who is open for any requests); 2) good talks at the breakfast table; 3) openmindedness and big hearts from both the hosts. Everything is just slightly different at Bostrase… GO GO GO! Stef & Laura
- The warm welcome from Boo & Matt made our stay feel like a home from home. The room was always clean and tidy and breakfast was delicious everyday. The best B&B we have stayed in!
Glenleigh Bed and Breakfast
Situated in the heart of the tranquil town of Marazion, the family-run Glenleigh House overlooks the picturesque St. Michael’s Mount and Mounts Bay. Rich of history and attractions, Cornwall also offers scenic destinations such as St. Ives, only 25 minutes’ drive from the property.Each room at Glenleigh feature an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms boast views of the sea and the bay.A hearty, freshly cooked Full English and continental breakfasts are available daily. A choice of restaurants and cafés can be found in the nearby seaside town of Penzance, which can be reached in 1-hour’s walk along the beach.Built in 1898 and preserving original Victorian features, this property is conveniently located less than 5 minutes’ walk to the beach.
- I was booked in for two nights, both were excellent, breakfast wonderful, bed comfortable. What more can I say, just “Thank-you Glenleigh”
- Everything was great. Lovely people, beautiful and clean room, a comfy bed and a pretty view of St Michael’s Mount.
- This B&B is in a great location and is very clean and comfortable. There are a few lovely restaurants close by and we spent a very enjoyable day at St Michael’s Mount. The staff are pleasant and the breakfast good. Parking was ok.
Excellent freshly cooked breakfast & a good variety of fruit & cereals.
Small, bright & compact single room; no view, but very clean & comfortable.
Staff very friendly & helpful. Phoned & booked an evening meal at local pub for us.
- Lovely building with historical atmosphere. Good view. Situated not in the centre of Marazion but not very far from it, so place was quiet. Good breakfast , friendly pleasant staff.
Chiltern Cottage is located in Marazion, 6 miles from St. Ives and 25 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Falmouth is 16 miles from Chiltern Cottage, and Penzance is 5 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 29 miles away.
- The lovely quiet setting and the nice, friendly hostess. Breakfast really good with my special requirement met with no problem.
- This was a lovely little stay in a very beautiful area, peaceful and a really good breakfast!!
- Pretty much everything: the rooms, the privacy and quietness, the extra comfy beds, the landscape around, the marvellous breakfast, the lovely owners who provided information about the area so we could explore around. We would highly recommend Chiltern cottage to any families.
- Lovely large room with sofa. Very tasty home cooked breakfast and everything we could possibly ask for. We would recommend to anyone.
Great relaxing stay in a lovely location. Good breakfasts, fast wifi, and the best hairdryer I’ve ever had in a hotel/b&b!
Very good location to reach (by car) many local beaches and attractions.
Featuring free WiFi, Rosario offers accommodations in Marazion, just 6 miles from St. Ives.All rooms have a TV.Newquay is 27 miles from Rosario, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- I have slight disability and asked for breakfast in my room. This was not a problem, very obliging staff
- Location was excellent – lovely large towels, brilliant view, comfortable bed, owners pleasant and accommodating – I arrived early (after first ringing) and was able to put my bags in same and stay there from that time.
- Wonderful bed and breakfast..centrally located..sea view. Lovely breakfast and comfortable clean room.
Dog Friendly B&B, Excellent Breakfast
Accessible to St Michael Mount, Pubs, Town
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Great location.
Downsfield Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Carbis Bay.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Downsfield Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Carbis Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.St. Ives is 1.7 miles from Downsfield B&B, and Newquay is 23 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- what a wonderful place we stayed in the cosy cabin it had everything you needed , bed was lovely so comfortable bathroom as lovely nice seating area outside for when the sun shines we will be going back and the breakfast was very good thank you for a great stay also great fish and chip shop you can walk to if you arrive a bit late on the Friday night
- Sharon was super welcoming and was friendly and helpful.
Bed was amazing!
Great breakfast too!
Great location within walking distance to St Ives.
Decor in the house was beautiful.
- Sharon was perfect as was our stay. Our room was superb in every way although the en-suite was very tight for space which didn’t bother us too much as we are not too large in size. Probably the best couple of nights sleep I have ever had. The house itself was very appealing also with some superb options of self contained outside accommodation. We couldn’t fault the choice and quality of the breakfast which was cooked to perfection. Would we return? YES. Are we going to return? YES. Thank you Sharon and Phil and hopefully see you again sooner rather than later.
- Bed incredibly comfy and very good breakfast too. The room was curated in every possible detail and the en-suite was very comfy and filled with every possible complimentary stuff.
Elysian Fields B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Elysian Fields B&B is located in Porthleven in the region of Cornwall, just 10 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 24 miles from Elysian Fields B&B, and Falmouth is 13 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 28 miles away.
- The owners are a lovely couple and very helping. My two year loved the place and the hosts and so did we. It’s super clean and very well maintained to a high standard. I have not stayed at a place like this before.
- fabulous food excellent host Jackie highly recommend this b@b
- The generous Family room provided ample accomodation, beautifully presented and immaculately clean. Breakfast (including our special vegetarian options) was served freshly cooked and hot each day. The staff were friendly and helpful, with Jackie (the proprietor) being warm and approachable. This is an excellent accommodation option in a truly beautiful part of Cornwall.
- The summer fruits with cereal and the excellent cooked breakfasts
- Everything! The location was perfect. Excellent hosts. Beautiful accomafation, rooms were comfortable.
Marine Lodge is located in Penzance, 8 miles from St. Ives and 30 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 22 miles from Marine Lodge, and Truro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- This is a quiet, comfortable location with all modern comforts. We loved the fresh continental breakfast and the great views from the deck.
- Absolutely stunning view. Comfortable super-king bed. Spacious sitting room. The whole suite was very clean (and meticulously cleaned each day) and designed with exceptional attention to detail. Kind touches such as the surprise cream tea on our last day.
- Beautiful apartment. Great View. Wonderful hosts. (Homemade scones!)
- an excellent beautifully created mini-apartment with warm friendly hosts who steered us towards one of the best fish meals ever at Mackerel Sky just down the hill. Spectacular view of the bay from our own front door.
- Getting to the property was interesting. Road leading up was very narrow with at least one 90 degree turn and stone walls or fences on both sides; barely wider than the car in some areas. Andrew was very helpful in guiding us down. He walked ahead of us all the way down.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Halwell Lodge offers accommodations in St. Ives, just 23 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 17 miles from Halwell Lodge, and Penzance is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from Halwell Lodge.
- Really nice people, a lovely place really enjoyed our stay.
Breakfast was lovely. Excellent hosts attentive and helpful.
Lovely walks from the lodge so didn’t need to take the car. Use the train which was also enjoyable and the station is close by.
Very comfy bed – much needed to recover from all the walking across the moors! Instant hot water in ensuite with large bath also perfect for long soak after day of walking.
Breakfast was plentiful with both continental and hot breakfast offered to all.
Halwell Lodge was in walking distance to two great pubs for evening meals/lunches.
We chose this B&B because it was very reasonably priced and we were not disappointed with it.
The staff were lovely! A very high standard of cleanliness in my room and in all the areas we were in. The bedroom was large, very clean and warm. The bed was comfortable (warm and soft) and there was silent during our stay. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was excellent with plenty of hot water. The B&B was near the railway station and bus station.
The breakfast was organized in lovely room and was rich and delicious.
The B&B has a fast wi-fi network in the each room.
I absolutely recommend this B&B and I hope to came back when I will have the possibility to do it.
- The hosts Debbie & Peter were very welcoming & hospitable. The bedroom & Dining room were both very clean & tastefully decorated, a very happy place.
One of our best sellers in Penzance! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ednovean Farm offers accommodations in Penzance. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Ives is 7 miles from Ednovean Farm, and Newquay is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from the property.
The hosts were fantastic. Friendly, helpful & good cooks too!
They had all kinds of little extras that made us feel pampered, like a pot of coffee & snack at arrival & lovely flowers in the room.
The location is probably in the top 3 of all our favorite places and we have travelled a lot.
- Enchanting property. Christine and Charles are a delight and worked hard to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
- I cannot praise this place highly enough, Christine and Charles were excellent hosts and breakfast was wondeful. We had the room with a view out to St Michael’s Mount across the gardens which were lovely. There is a footpath walk (a bit muddy when we were there) that takes about 10 minutes to walk to a lovely beach with cafe and shop small shops. There is also a pub in the village though we didn’t eat there.
- The whole holiday was perfect Christine ando Charles are so lovely they made us very welcome and are fully of knowledge about the area and suggestions of places to visit the room was very comfy and the extra little touches from Christine and Charles were very much appreciated thank you both see you next year
- Cosy room with a very comfortable bed, stunning view, wonderful garden, breakfast a feast and marvellous hosts – we had a great week.
- The hosts were fantastic. Friendly, helpful & good cooks too!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Hilary Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Hilary Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Hilary Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Hilary Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!