10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-hilaire-des-loges Pays De La Loire:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Tilleul
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Tilleul is a restored farmhouse located in countryside of the Vendée region. It offers spacious rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi access and a large garden.Each room is decorated in a simple, elegant and modern style, some featuring stone walls and wooden beams. All rooms have a seating area with board games and each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Continental breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy other meals prepared by the hosts with fresh, local products. A picnic basket is also available on request. You will find a choice of shops and restaurants at Fontenay-le Comte, 8.1 mi away.
- Very nice place, super host served best French cuisine dinner for guests together with the host family.
- Beautiful room and lovely countryside location. Very nice host and delicious breakfast.
- Friendly helpful owner. Quiet location. Very clean.
Lovely comfy room, excellent bathroom, stunning decor
Friendly dogs and Anita was very nice
- Excellent accommodation, very friendly host and a super quiet location. We also booked an evening meal which was very good. Also liked the prompt and helpful replies to my e-mails.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge de Maitre Pannetier
One of our best sellers in Vouvant! With city views, Auberge de Maitre Pannetier is located in Vouvant and has a restaurant and bar. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Auberge de Maitre Pannetier can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 44 miles from Auberge de Maitre Pannetier.
- Great restaurant at the hotel, had a really great dinner there. Seems like the locals like it too! Staff are friendly and helpful. Very clean and lovely rooms.
- The restaurant was excellent and the service a joy.
- A hotel of character in a charming medieval village. The owner and as far as we could see the only staff member was extremely attentive to our every need.
- mathilde and her staff were very accomodating for all requests as expected. Always helpful, friendly and our little he lper at breakfast was an absolute joy.
- The whole property had an air of taste, cleanliness and friendliness
Bed and Breakfast
B&B “Les Remparts”
With river views, B&B “Les Remparts” is located in Vouvant and has free WiFi.There’s a shared bathroom with bath in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 44 miles from B&B “Les Remparts”.
- The house is beautiful and has fantastic views across the river. The garden is on the ramparts and was fantastic for relaxing in the evening sun watching the birds. We had a fantastic nights sleep, the area was so quiet and peaceful. The breakfast was delicious and our host gave us a great tip on a lovely walk around the town.
- Anita is a wonderful host, incredible friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was fit for a king. I would highly recommend this establishment.
Very nice place, lovely host, she is very welcoming, offered beer and/or tea on arrival, I had a beer, very nice place, centre of the small attractive town.
Will stay again if visiting the area.
- everything was wonderful the owner was very kind and friendly and made us very welcome.excellent location
- Anita’s kindness and generosity were beyond compare.
Bed and Breakfast
Entre Marais et Gatine
Located in Saint-Pompain, Entre Marais et Gatine has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, free toiletries and shower. There’s also a microwave, toaster and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Entre Marais et Gatine.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Very friendly people, good service,food and helpfull ! Absolutly super quite place !
- Laurent and Laëtitia were superb hosts! Informative and welcoming and our dinner and breakfasts with home made produce were great!
- We sat with the host family for dinner which was brilliant. They All were very attentive and sociable
Very welcoming and helpful hosts
Very good evening meal and breakfast
Tout etait parfait je recommande
Très propre et au calme
Bed and Breakfast
Logis de la Clef de Bois
Located in Fonteny-le-Comte, Logis de la Clef de Bois is set in a former 18th-Century stately home and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and flowered garden. Niort is only a 30-minute drive from the property.All rooms feature a view of the town, pool or garden, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Logis de la Clef de Bois. Guests can also find restaurants in the town center.Additional features include billiards, BBQ facilities and a shared TV lounge. La Rochelle is a 45-minute drive away and La Roche-sur-Yon is a 40-minute drive from the property.
- A delightful stay in a truly exceptional property. Madame Portebois was a charming and attentive hostess – and the breakast was out of this world! My wife and I would thoroughly recommend the Logis de la Clef du Bois to anyone wishing to have an unforgettable stay in Fontenay-le-Comte. We would certainly hope to come again!
- We’ve never stayed in a B and B in France before but I’m now a zealous convert although any subsequent stay will have a hard job living up to this one. Wow, what an incredible experience. The facade was a little unprepossessing but once we were welcomed in we were stunned by the amazing decor and huge amount of space. The garden surrounding the pool is beautiful and the rooms are magnificent. Apart from our rooms, we also had use of a private sitting room. Madame was utterly charming, hospitable and a great cook. At breakfast, my daughter said she felt like she was in a Jane Austen novel but I’ll let my pictures speak for themselves. This is a perfect place to stop en route for the ferry if journeying from the south. The town is interesting, a little ramshackle but with plenty of charming renaissance architecture and very French. We had supper in a delightful, quirky cuban restaurant near to the B and B and breakfast the next morning at the B and B was truly memorable.
- Our host was very accommodating and the breakfast was delicious on a beautifully laid table.
- Very large room with antiques. Beautiful large bathroom. View of the garden and pool from bedroom. Very quiet and peaceful. Wonderful breakfast with homemade bread, pastries and jam. Very friendly proprietor.
This old townhouse is full of tasteful artistic touches to make you feel at home and special at the same time. The host is wonderful and made us feel right at home not just by offering the children homemade cake on arrival.
The double bedroom is very spacious and wonderfully decorated with a lovely view of the square on one side and the beautiful garden in the other.
The breakfast was magnificent with many homemade treats on a beautifully set table shared with the other guests. Following that we had a dip in the beautiful albeit slightly chilly pool.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Relais de l’Autize
With an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun chairs, this B&B is located in a former coaching inn dating from 1850, in Oulmes.With free Wi-Fi internet access, all of the guest rooms have a bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They open onto the garden and feature a TV.Continental breakfast is served each morning. You are invited to relax in the garden, which has centenary trees, flowers and a horse.Several biking and hiking paths can be found in the surrounding area. Located 1 hour’s drive from Le Futurscope and Le Puy du Fou, Le Relais de l’Autize is a 45-minute drive from La Rochelle and Charron Beach. Free private parking is possible on site
- Little gem in the middle of nowhere. Friendly, welcoming, good room, good pool, great cat. Beautiful.
- Beautiful setting, really friendly owners gorgeous breakfast We would highly recommend it. Lovely pool.Brush up on your french! fantastic lake nearby by car with watersports and a waterslide for kids!
- La maison des propriétaires est très jolie… mais on n’y accède que pour le petit déjeuner !
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la beauté de la demeure, la proximité du marais, les bonnes adresses
- Petit dejeuner chez l habitant où l onnest sent accueilli et conseillé.
Bed and Breakfast
Logis De La Mélissière
Located in Xaintray, Logis De La Mélissière has accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a garden and a shared lounge.A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hair dryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are offered in certain units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Logis De La Mélissière has a sun terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 54 miles from Logis De La Mélissière.
- Hospitality was perfect, we felt so welcome and well looked after.
- Beautiful traditional French property, sympatheticly decorated. Customers comfort has been really thought about and all facilities catered for. The lady who greeted us was very pleasant and welcoming… the breakfast she provided was all homemade and delicious! Safe private parking, nice and quiet and lovely surrounding countryside.
- Loved everything about the place and the owner. From first arriving Bridget came to greet us and show us to our rooms one in the main house beautiful and the Gite was lovely too everything was thought of. The grounds of the house were lovely and a swimming pool. We had breakfast both mornings and it was Devine attention to detail once again. Bridget was very accommodating booked us in for dinner at a great restaraunt. The place was immaculately presented we would loved to have stayed longer but I’m sure we will return one day. Thanks so much for making our stay feel like our home.
- This place is a hidden paradise! It´s run by a really sweet family. Brigitte was incredibly hospitable, even after arriving a lot later than expected. She helped us with arranging a taxi, was very polite and sweet, making sure everything was great. The room that we had is really big, especially for French standards. It has been renovated and everything looks, feels, and sounds just great. The birds whispering, a huge garden with swimming pool and swing under a legendary tree. This place has it all.
- Love this hotel: very cozy and comfortable. The owner is a very sweet lady who took care about everything, cooked fantastic breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Beaux Esprits Chambres d’hôtes et Séminaires
One of our best sellers in Fontenay-le-Comte! With garden views, Beaux Esprits Chambres d’hôtes et Séminaires is located in Fontenay-le-Comte and has free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 34 miles from Beaux Esprits Chambres d’hôtes et S.
- This bed and breakfast has been one of the best we have been to. It is elegant and comfortable and the service is great. You feel at home.
- Breakfast excellent- appreciated more when we learned that the jams and fruit juice were home made by the charming owner.
Perfectly sited property, very helpful hosts, superb breakfast.
Interior reminds me of French Hotels before the chains started – I mean this in a positive way.
- It was just fantastic excellent after long drive such a friendly welcome
- Two very charming owners who couldn’t do enough to ensure our comfort. The house was very stylish with a lot of thought given to the decor. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, homemade cake, apple juice and preserves, scrumptious. Beaux Esprites is ideally situated in this very pretty town.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Bienvenue
Set in the heart of the Deux-Sèvres countryside known as the Gâtine, the Bienvenue Bed and Breakfast in L’Absie offers free Wi-Fi access and spacious rooms with attached bathroom with bath or shower.All rooms have access to the garden and patio.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the outdoor sun terrace.L’Absie is surrounded by forest and lakes, which offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing and mountain biking.Bienvenue is located on the main square in L’Absie on the crossroad of the D744 (Nantes to Niort) and the D949bis (Poitiers to La Roche sur Yon) roads. It is just a-45 minute drive from Puy du Fou.
Breakfast was good but would have been nice to have the option of decaf coffee.
The room was spotless – no mean feat given its size.
great ambiance, interesting old house, quiet little town with Brit owned ‘Pub’ just around the corner, good food and my favourite Wiltshire beer!
Dean very helpful amiable host. Recommend highly.
- Dean was a very lovely and accommodating. We have stayed in many chambre d’hotes and this is by far the best one!
- Everything !! Lovely huge suit, bed to die for. Lovely place. Great host
- Le propriétaire la maison la salle de bain et le petit déjeuner pour un prix plus que correct
- Breakfast was good but would have been nice to have the option of decaf coffee.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau De La Goujonnerie
Offering outdoor pool, garden and terrace, Chateau De La Goujonnerie is located in Loge-Fougereuse, 25 mi from Niort Train Station. Free Wi-Fi access is available in selected areas.Some rooms are set in the main building while others are located in the chateau’s annex. They all feature private bathrooms, a wardrobe and individual heating. To ensure that the guests feel relaxed, the rooms are not equipped with TVs.A buffet breakfast is available daily, and a laundry service is at guests’ disposal. Free private parking is also provided on site.Chateau de la Goujonnerie is 19 mi from the Marais Poitevin, 25 mi from the Puy du Fou amusement park, and La Rochelle and the beaches of Vendée are 50 mi away.
- Exceptional position and internal decor. Very friendly staff. The feeling of the the place being low key and relaxing. Wonderful for our dogs.
- An Extremely beautiful place to stay, the most warmest of welcomes on arrival, nothing is too much for the hosts, so pleasant, and knowledgeable of the surrounding area, an absolute pleasure to stay and most definitely going to go back.
- Beautiful, lovely grounds and accommodations. Pleasant and accommodating host and staff.
- We booked in for one night and stayed for another – wish we could have had a fortnight there! Unbelievably opulent! Amazing restoration – the owners are obviously artistic and sensitive to the original design of the chateau and how this can be married with contemporary comfort and aesthetics. Beautiful interior design: a combination of contemporary art works and antiques. Our bedroom was amazing with an en-suite shower that was set in a tower-like wet room. There was a real sense of humour bubbling beneath the choice of decor and artifacts too. A wonderful stay at an unbelievable price. The owners and staff were so generous and delightful.
We were given such a warm welcome by Stefan, and this continued throughout our stay.
I chose the location close to family, and Loge Feugereuse fitted the bill perfectly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-hilaire-des-loges Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-des-Loges Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!