10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Harmon Powys – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Harmon Powys is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Harmon Powys. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Harmon Powys. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Harmon Powys. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Harmon Powys right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Harmon Powys with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Harmon Powys:
One of our best sellers in Rhayader! Bryn Derwen is located in Rhayader, just 1,950 feet from Elan Valley.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.
Liz and Dick are wonderful hosts.
The room was beautiful, the bed very comfortable.
The breakfast was fabulous.
It was a great pleasure to stay at Bryn Derwen.
- Fantastic stay! The hosts were so friendly and welcoming ! The breakfast was so delicious and they even did a mini plate of slices sausages for our dog! Really really lovely place. We will definitely be staying again!
- Hospitable hosts; very smart bathroom; lots of little touches to make you comfortable.
- Hosts were fantastic. Warm welcome with plenty of great conversation. Rooms very high quality and am amazing breakfast!
- Hospitality at property was outstanding, great hosts. Cleanliness superb, big breakfast & delicious. Added bonus great location with beautifull views.
- Liz and Dick are wonderful hosts.
Bryncoed Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rhayader, 25 miles from Aberystwyth, Bryncoed Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a TV.Brecon is 25 miles from Bryncoed Guest House, and Llandrindod Wells is 7 miles away.
- The friendliness and approachable Scott who greeted us and brought us breakfast.
- A lovely room with wood paneling, comfortable chairs, ample space. Very friendly owner. Excellent breakfast. Good recommendation for evening meal
The room bedding and bathroom and dinning room clean and acceptable.
Im allergic to feather and the owner was more than happy to change bedding to fibre duvet.
Best cooked poached eggs and scrambled eggs ever.
Lots of wild birds around. Good location to go see the reservoirs..
- The owners were extremely pleasant and friendly. Breakfast excellent.
Penralley House B&B
In Rhayader, Penralley House is a luxury B&B in a historic Grade II registered historic building with many original features. It offers accommodations with private bathrooms and large grounds with fantastic views towards the Elan Valley. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All the rooms at Penralley House B&B feature a private bathroom with free toiletries, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee-making facilities. Some rooms have four-poster beds and a sofa.Close to all the local facilities in Rhayader including the Red Kite Centre and the Elan Valley reservoirs.The bed and breakfast is approximately 3 miles from the Elan Valley. Swansea Airport is 71 miles away.
- Very well appointed hotel and rooms. We received a friendly welcome and were very well looked after throughout our stay. The afternoon tea and cakes were very welcome after a long day out.We had an excellent breakfast-good quality produce was used. We will certainly return.
Excellent breakfast including the Black Pudding and Bacon!!
Generally a beautifully and thoughtfully renovated historic property…with a very considerate host!
- the beautiful house , cleanliness, comfortable beds, large room and the warm welcome, lovely room but noisy with traffic. Owner was a smashing friendly chap ,
- Home from home superb hosts and amazing location with lots of interesting history thrown in and of course wonderful wildlife
- Steve was very welcoming. Lovely house, well presented and clean throughout.
One of our top picks in Rhayader.The Bear offers eco-friendly accommodation in the centre of Rhayader, Mid Wales. The Bear offers gated on-site parking and secure storage for cycles.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is offered.The nearest airport is Swansea Airport, 54.1 miles from The Bear.
- Accommodation is in excellent order. Rooms and facilities also excellent. Parking secure.. Breakfast very good. All in all our stay at the Bear was perfect and a credit to the owners Gwil and Sian… See you again……………………..
- Breakfast excellent the room was perfect will definitely return owners very friendly and helpful.👏👌
- The bed was amazingly comfy, great value for money, definitely stay here again. Thank you for a great stay.
- Really comfortable room, decorated tastefully. Clean and modern. Beautiful.
- Beautiful room and nice en suite. Very friendly staff and great service
Ruby Shepherds Hut1
Ruby Shepherds Hut1 offers accommodations in Rhayader. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a gift shop at the property.
No reviews yet.
Rosie Gypsy Caravan
Rosie Gypsy Caravan is located in Rhayader, just 3.5 miles from Elan Valley. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.
No reviews yet.
The Blue Room Dolifor
Featuring free WiFi, The Blue Room Dolifor offers accommodations in Llandrindod Wells. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Aberystwyth is 25 miles from The Blue Room Dolifor, and Brecon is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Laurel Bank offers accommodations in Abbey-Cwmhir.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Ludlow is 28 miles from Laurel Bank, and Aberystwyth is 30 miles from the property.
- Sausages extra good. Main bathroom very luxurious. Overall excellent
We arrived very late (23.10) after a long journey to our host that told us she didnt mind waiting up for us which we found fabulous and were very greatful for! We were shown to our room which had a lovely en-suite bathroom, was extremely clean and comfortable. Next morning we had a beautitful breakfast which we couldnt fault! Overall a wonderful experience at Laurel Bank and would definatly return and reccomend to anyone.
Thankyou so much
- Room and facilities were excellent and a great welcome and friendliness.
- The lady was very nice we arrived late and she showed us to our room which was lovely, bathroom was really large, not on suite but was only for us .This is a beautiful location lovely scenery
- LOVLEY STAY ,LOVLEY ROOM ,LOVELY BREAKFAST . VERY PEACEFUL AREA WITH LOVLEY SCENERY
The Yellow Room Dolifor
The Yellow Room Dolifor offers accommodations in Llandrindod Wells. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Aberystwyth is 26 miles from The Yellow Room Dolifor, and Brecon is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Clochfaen offers accommodations in Llangurig. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Aberystwyth is 20 miles from The Clochfaen, and Barmouth is 29 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome and first-class hospitality, not to mention the best breakfast I’ve had in the UK!
- The owner was very polite and accommodating, made us tea and a slice of cake on arrival, and made the most beautiful breakfast we’d ever had. 💯 go back again.
- nice quiet location within easy walk of a pub or short drive to town
- An amazing B&B with a rich and royal history. We received a very warm welcome with an excellent pot of tea and choice of cake on arrival which set the tone for the remainder of our stay. Very comfortable suite; well equipped (loved the electric under-blanket!). A very attentive and gracious host. Breakfast was superb and plentiful.
- Excellent breakfast, (much fruit), friendly and hospitable owner, offered tea on arrival, which came with lovely cakes. Warm and comfy sitting room to enjoy it in.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Harmon Powys Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Harmon Powys to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Harmon Powys but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Harmon Powys. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!