10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Gonnery Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gonnery Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gonnery Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gonnery Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gonnery Brittany:
Bed and Breakfast
This B&B is set in Brittany’s countryside, a 5-minute drive from central Rohan and offers free Wi-Fi internet. Guests can enjoy breakfast on the terrace or warm up by the wood burner in the TV lounge, watching French or British channels.All guest rooms at Moonflower House have a view of the garden and the surrounding countryside. Facilities for making hot drinks are provided and some of the rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning and there are shops and restaurants within 1.6 mi of the property. DVDs and board games are at guests’ disposal in the lounge area.Free private parking is possible on site and there is a storage space for bicycles. The property is 11 mi from Pontivy and 7.5 mi from Loudéac Train Station.
the house is simple, lovely, airy and fresh. The room was ample in size, very comfortable, and clean. The ensuite bathroom had a BATH! and a shower, and a window that opened. it was easy to find, and Sarah was amazing, She is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful: the materials she has at hand and advice for towns and sights in proximity were both very helpful.
Breakfast was delicious with the fresh baguettes and croissants retrieved daily from the local boulangerie. plus the homemade cherry jam as to die for. We found the whole experience quite lovely, And Jarvis ( the dog) was an added bonus!
- Very quiet area, close to the Brest-Nantes canal, so great for walking and cycling although we never got to do that, since it was not easy to rent bikes out of season. Hosts were great, always available. Spotlessly clean throughout. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast (yoghurt, croissants, bread, coffee, fruit juice)
- The hosts were wonderful people and made my stay very comfortable and relaxed
- Tea on arrival and after coming back from dinner. Transport to restaurant and offer of return. Friendly and obliging. Very reasonable price.
- Accommodation the best we have experienced. Breakfast perfect. Beds so comfy. Clean as a new pin. Sarah most accommodating in every way
- the house is simple, lovely, airy and fresh. The room was ample in size, very comfortable, and clean. The ensuite bathroom had a BATH! and a shower, and a window that opened. it was easy to find, and Sarah was amazing, She is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful: the materials she has at hand and advice for towns and sights in proximity were both very helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
Located a 5-minute drive from Rohan, this property features individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi, a children’s game room with a Wii console and BBQ facilities. A communal kitchen is also at your disposal.With wooden floor, each room at Caux-Breizh includes a private bathroom and a seating area.Hot drinks, juice, homemade jam, honey, pastries and pancakes are served every morning for breakfast. The owner also proposes other meals or packed lunches, which all are prepared with fresh products.A swing and a tennis table are at children’s disposal in the garden and a baby kit is available upon request. At Caux-Breizh there is also a living room with a TV, books and board games.Free newspaper, a washing machine and a tumble dryer are available on site. You can go hiking in the surroundings or visit the Pontivy Castle, which is 11 mi away. The Timadeuc Abbey is 4.3 mi from the property.
Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Pleasant outside shaded are in the garden to sit and relax
- Des hôtes très conviviaux ; un emplacement à deux pas du canal (cyclistes, traversez plutôt aux écluses avant ou après plutôt que sur la passerelle munie d’une douzaine de marches) ; une literie confortable ; une table d’hôtes en commun et attentionnée ; un hangar pour les vélos ; bon petit déjeûner.
- Bon accueil de la part de nos hôtesau gîte de Caux-Breizh . Le dîner est excellent et cuisiné avec des produits du terroir. Ok également au niveau du petit déjeuner qui est varié et suffisamment copieux. Le confort du gîte, où nous avons passé une nuit est correct. La situation de ce gîte en proximité du parcours que nous avons effectué à vélo sur le canal de Nantes à Brest nous a convenu.
Valérie et Pascal sont des hôtes très chaleureux et à l’écoute .
Excellent petit déjeuner !
- Accueil très chaleureux, Valérie et Pascal sont conviviaux et fort sympathiques ! Chambre confortable, très bonne literie, maison au calme, et petit déjeuner copieux, très bon ! A recommander !!
- Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Rohan! Located in Rohan, beside the canal which connects Nantes and Brest, this B&B offers views of the canal and the Rohan lock. Guests have access to an equipped kitchen and a common lounge on request.The guest rooms each feature free WiFi and a private bathroom with a shower or a bath.A breakfast including organic produce, coffee, a large choice of tea, homemade yogurt and jam is served each morning. If you reserve in advance, the owner can make homemade evening meals including vegetarian or fish options, made from organic produce.Guests are invited to enjoy the garden during their stay, or take a walk beside the canal and its locks. Josselin Château is a 30-minute drive away and Noter-Dame de Timadeuc Abbey is a 7-minute drive from the property. Bike storage is available on site.
- The name of the B&B says it all…..tranquillity. Location is alongside the canal in a wonderfully peaceful location. Agnes, the owner, had breakfast with her guests which was great because she could translate to/from English & French. Would recommend this place
- Very good breakfast. Very interesting old house. Right on the Velodyssee
- The house was very individual and interesting, every effort had been made to give you comfort with plenty of quirky items to take your attention. Fascinating to see the peacocks. Surrounding flowers and trees were lovely. The view from the window and the little balcony was such a bonus, would love to stay in the summer when the boats are going up and down.
- The bath and bathroom was realy lovely,we had an evening meal,and turned out rather expensive as most things were charged for seperately,probably our fault,and the main course was fish which my husband doesn’t eat !!!
- Nice situation by the canal and 5 minutes from the village.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir du Quengo
Offering an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, Manoir du Quengo is a renovated, 16th-century manor house located in Rohan. Set in a 13-hectare domain with fishing ponds, it includes a garden, BBQ facilities and free WiFi in public areas.The uniquely decorated rooms feature a garden view and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Snacks and packed lunches can be provided, with an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking on site.
- lovely host, eager to please, very helpful. Pet goats roam around the courtyard and are very friendly with guests. Charming countryside B&B lost in the middle of the Brittany countryside!
- Charming hosts, comfortable room, welcoming staff, quiet & peaceful location.
Calidad-precio inmejorable. Lugar idílico, instalaciones totalmente reformadas, habitaciones muy amplias y limpias. Desayuno increible.
Gracias Valerie por una estancia inolvidable.
- Tout était très bien. Bon accueil, chambres spacieuses et au calme. Bon petit déjeuner. Le tout dans un cadre agréable.
- Le lieu est magnifique. La propriétaire très agréable. Les animaux de compagnie insolites (3 chèvres) font le plaisir des parents et des enfants. Les prestations sont généreuses (petits gâteaux en chambre, déjeuner excellent, très copieux et avec beaucoup de choix).
Bed and Breakfast
Gites De Lenvos
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Gites De Lenvos is located a 15-minute drive from Pontivy and is surrounded by a big park featuring 2 lakes and a river where you can fish. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available on site.Each guest room has access to the shared lounge, which features a wood burner, a TV and DVD player. The private bathrooms are provided with hairdryers and free toiletries.There is also a self-catering studio with a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, fridge, oven and a dining area.Breakfast is served daily and is included in the rate. Some shops and restaurants are available in Pontivy.At this B&B you will also find a children’s playground and a communal laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking, kayaking and water skiing.
- Exceptional accommodation! We stayed in the studio apartment, which was modern, comfortable, and very quiet with included a private outdoor garden area with table and chairs. The renovated property blends old & new and the adjacent grounds include walking trails, a heated outdoor pool area, and wonderful garden. The hosts, Philip and Fiona are friendly and accommodating and they provided a wealth of local information and history during our stay. We enjoyed talking with them. This is a very bicycle friendly accommodation and the cycling in this area of France is exceptional-the Tour de France frequently passes through the area. The croissants provided for breakfast are the best we have had in our three months in France.
- Excellent location, very quiet and peacefully beauty. Unforgettable the air and the sounds of the nature during the walks along the channels, on the lakes shore and from the small forests around the property. Happy to count also two nice catches when fishing on the resort’s lake: two breams @ more than 1,5kg each 🙂 🙂 🙂 Warm thanks and heartfelt appreciations for the resort owners who constantly exceeded all our expectations and made a pure spoiling our entire stay in Lenvos!
- excellent place with very friendly and helpful hosts
- The warmest, kindest welcome. Gorgeous accommodation. Idyllic setting. Breakfast from heaven. Perfect in every respect.
- Vollkommen ausgestattete Ferienwohnung, großzügiger Wohnbereich zum Wohlfühlen, alle Zimmer sehr sauber und modern eingerichtet, Vermieter ausgesprochen nett, geben gern touristische Tipps, Baguette-Service am Morgen, Das Gites ist von einem grossen Garten umgeben mit Teichen, Spielplätzen und netten Gestaltungsideen (z.B. Der Spiderwood) Wir können diese Ferienwohnung sehr empfehlen.
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme de Lintever
La Ferme de Lintever is set within a large garden in a 17th-century farmhouse with a terrace and bicycle storage. Cléguerec is a 7-minute drive away and fishing and hiking activities are available at Canal de Nantes, 1.9 mi away.All rooms at this B&B feature views of the garden, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A buffet breakfast, prepared with local produce, is served every morning for guests staying at the farmhouse and free teas and coffees are offered throughout the day. Guests can also enjoy a picnic in the park.The lounge area is decorated in a characteristic Breton style and features a piano and a book collection.Additional features include a library with children’s games, table tennis and free Wi-Fi access. Lake Guerlédan is 14 mi from the property and free private parking is possible on site. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute drive away.
- This place was incredible!! Highly recommend! Claire and Nicholas were wonderful hosts and made sure all our needs were taken care of. The breakfast each morning was excellent! Very clean! If we ever get to this part of France again, we will definitely stay again!
- Everything about the experience staying with Claire & Nicolas was wonderful from the meet and greet to breakfast and you leaving.
- We stayed for a week and had a wonderful time. Claire and Nicolas were fantastic hosts and made us feel very welcome.
The Accommodation was spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful with a very wide variety of food choice some home made. Cheese, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, eggs, toast…..all topped off with several teas and coffee…especially nice was the homemade apple juice and complementary bottle of home made cider….. what more would you get in a hotel?
One of the best things was Claire and her husband Nicolas who run this home from home, and are a a delightful couple with a wealth of local events and places of interest. A wonderful stay all be it was too short! They also have an excellent library.
- Accueil très chaleureux, beaucoup de disponibilité. Espaces très propres. Plein de bonnes choses à déguster au petit déjeuner, des produits bio, locaux et du fait-maison. Les enfants ont des jouets, des livres, de la verdure. Un petit coin de paradis où l’on est « chouchoutés ».
Bed and Breakfast
Le Boterff is set in a traditional Breton farmhouse with a 1-acre garden overlooking the countryside, located 1.2 mi from the Tour de France circuits. It provides guest rooms and self-catering cottages.Featuring facilities for making tea and coffee, the guest rooms all have free Wi-Fi access, a TV, a CD player and a radio. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.The cottages have a seating area with wood-burning stoves, a dining area and an equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Breakfast can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace during sunny weather.Lake Guerledan, 3.7 mi away, is a great area for water sports, cycling and fishing. The village of St Mayeux is a 2-minute drive away from this B&B.
- Both were wonderful hosts, we feel like we have made new friends, we will definitely be in touch for our return journey, thank you both, love from Steve and Sam Dance
From the moment we arrived our hosts Carl & Helen made us feel at home.
The studio was roomy. The bed as oh so comfy. Both English and French TV added bonus.
All the items we needed to cook were proved for in the kitchen area.
Helen’s Breakfast was just right and a great cuppa
Looking forward to returning next Year.
This is an excellent place to stay for a few days and make trips out around
Brittany which we did. There is everything there kitchen wise and washing facilites to catch up on refreshing clothes. The village is charming . Highly recommend this Gite.
- The accommodation was perfect for a relaxing week away. I would recommend this property for families and couples wanting a break away in central Brittany
- Great location. Found the place late at night hadn’t eaten so the host put some food together for us. Saved the day. Perfect
Bed and Breakfast
La Vieille Laiterie
Set in a 17th century stone building and offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Vieille Laiterie is located in Plessala in the Brittany Region, 29 mi from Saint-Barthélemy. The property has views of the Loudeac Forest.Rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The lounge at the property is shared between guests.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Saint-Brieuc is 19 mi from La Vieille Laiterie, while Dinan is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 35 mi from the property.
Excellent customer service, both John and Sue are very friendly and accommodating.
Definitely book again if we’re passing through
- The owners – so friendly, and helpful in giving information on the locale and how to get to see the Tour de France – the reason we were there. The whole quality of the property was so high, and so stylish. Breakfast was excellent too. I can find no fault with our stay
Everything was perfect.
Wonderful setting, beautiful views.
Beds were so comfortable, to quote my daughter…they were like marshmallows!
Breakfasts fantastic and hosts so helpful and accommodating.
We will definitely return.
- Fantastic big bed and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was excellent
- The peace and tranquillity of the location was totally relaxing. The hosts were very welcoming, helpful and approachable throughout our stay. The rooms were immaculate and very well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was superb and offered great variety. The grounds of property were lovely and the night sky was simply breath taking.
- Excellent customer service, both John and Sue are very friendly and accommodating.
Bed and Breakfast
Frairie Du Divit
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Frairie Du Divit offers pet and child-friendly accommodations in Le Divit, near Bieuzy. Free private parking and a playground are available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property as well as a furnished terrace where you can eat during warmer months.The area is popular for golfing and cycling. Pontivy is 5.6 mi away, Saint-Barthélemy is 9.3 mi from Frairie Du Divit, while Vannes is 27 mi away.
Gorgeous property, very friendly accomodating host in a beautiful setting
Gardens are beautiful and lots of animals on the host Julia’s smallholding to watch
Julia is the perfect host. She is kind, welcoming, and her place is unbelievably charming.
The room is beautifully decorated and comfortable and the continental breakfast is excellent , which makes this place incredibly good value. Highly recommended.
We arrived on our bikes and had a fantastic stay loved all the hens and ducks etc in the nearby field.
The hostess made us an evening meal which went down a treat as we had no energy to go off looking for a restaurant.
The breakfast was fantastic and set us up for another long day on our bikes.
- We couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming reception. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and we had a very good breakfast.
Very good room
, interesting building and grounds.
- Gorgeous property, very friendly accomodating host in a beautiful setting
Bed and Breakfast
Hébergements Insolites de Quénécan
Hébergements Insolites offers accommodations in tree houses and wooden cabins on stilts located in the Quénécan forest, by Guerlédan Lake. Each features a private terrace with views of the natural surroundings.Each cabin or tree house is built and decorated with wood from the surrounding forest. All accommodations is equipped with dry toilets. A continental breakfast is served daily on your private terrace. Packed lunch is possible on request.The property is a 30-minute drive from Pontivy. You can visit Les Forges Des Salles, the local village which has been preserved, showing the original ironworks from the 19th century.
- A most idyllic, tranquil location . 12 metres up an ancient oak tree surrounded by mossy forest and a feeling of ancient harmony!
- The cabin was peaceful and comfortable, we really enjoyed the tranquility and the area was beautiful. We couldn’t see any other cabins and it was really quiet. It is lovely to have no electricity, the cabin had plenty of candles and matches and a log burner for when it is cold. The bed was really comfortable and the decking has both loungers and upright chairs.
- Un peu difficile à trouver. Rustique comme prévu pour une cabane dans un arbre haut perché!! ni eau courante ni électricité mais tout le confort ! bon petit déjeuner apporté par des lutins. Accueil aussi sympa que discret. Soirée et nuit très dépaysantes et super sympa
- Accueil avec le sourire et conseils de visites et de restauration au top. Situation du site incroyable, un vrai retour aux sources.
- Tout était parfait : accueil, site, logis, équipement adapté à la philosophie du lieu et le silence uniquement troublé par le chant des oiseaux. Calme et sérénité garantis.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gonnery Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gonnery Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gonnery Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!