10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-girons Midi-pyrénées:
Bed and Breakfast
L’Enclos des Jacobins
One of our top picks in Saint-Girons.Located in Saint-Girons, L’Enclos des Jacobins provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a gluten-free breakfast.L’Enclos des Jacobins has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 65 miles from L’Enclos des Jacobins.
B&B rather than a hotel in a small town.
Big bathroom with all that you want.
Lovely views from the window of the hills and the garden.
Traditional French breakfast but very well done and tasty.
- Good breakfast. Quiet location in the back. Very helpful host.
- Our host gave us a restaurant recommendation which turned out to be our best meal in France. And the pastry for breakfast was wonderful.
- Breakfast was simple but excellent. We had bread, butter, most tasty homemade jams made by Fabian from fruits from his garden, croissant, green tea, coffee and almond-mango cake baked by him. The cake was so good that I asked for his recipe which he generously shared. Fabian is a lovely host and we could have eaten his dinner had we reserved it a day before. I am sure it would be as good as his cake and jam. The property is located right in the center of town but our room was quiet. They have converted an ancient townhouse into a modern, comfortable and beautiful guesthouse with its history preserved in the decor and furniture. Well done, Fabian.
- Friendly and helpful host, who obviously loves his garden and all things botanical. Sunny room overlooking the garden. Very filling breakfast.
- B&B rather than a hotel in a small town.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Patio Gironnais
Located in Saint-Girons, Le Patio Gironnais provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Saint-Lary is 16 miles from Le Patio Gironnais, while Foix is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 65 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme de Jeanne
La Ferme de Jeanne was an 18th century farm, located in Saint-Girons. This bed and breakfast has a flower garden and a view of the Pyrenees Mountains. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool when in season and free WiFi throughout.The rooms are decorated in a classic and individual style by Jeanne, who renovated the property. Features include stone walls, exposed beams and wooden flooring. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower or free-standing bath.A continental breakfast with local produce is served every morning in the reception room.La Ferme de Jeanne is located in the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Regional Natural Park, an area popular for hikers, cyclists and nature-lovers.
- The property was truly exceptional. Breath taking setting with stunning views. Our room was like a suite in a castle This is a truly unique property and we feel luvky to have stayed there. The owners were super friendly and helpful.
The owner and his wife were very hospitable, they even invited our party for a wine tasting and chat – such an amazing place tucked away on the outskirts of Saint Girons.
Whilst the main house only has four rooms – it enables a very secluded and quiet stay – the pool was not too large and allowed us to relax in the heat of the afternoon.
The views across the french countryside were amazing and the evenings very peaceful.
We knew this was a Bed and Breakfast booking so chose to drive 5 minutes into town by the river where there were several very friendly local restuarants.
The breakfast back at the hotel was all homemade – with coffee/tea , breads, cakes, jams.
Stylish, comfortable, romantic getaway! The host are lovely people!
The views are stunning. The handmade breakfast was delicious especial the chocolate, hazelnut orange cake 🙂
- The view from the farm was absolutely breathtaking. The room was very spacious, comfy and decorated with taste. the bed was huge and the hosts were very friendly. They also gave us valuable advice which made our stay even more special. Breakfast was homemade and different everyday. I would definitely recommend!
The owners were very nice. Only a little English spoken, however we managed.
The gardens are beautifully maintained, as is the entire property.
There is a pool, however we did not use it.
Beautiful outlook to the mountains. The entire area is lovely.
We had the double room with the biggest bed we have ever slept in. Very comfortable too.
Very authentic 200 + year old property.
Generous large towels.
Bed and Breakfast
Dating from the 12th century, this half-timbered house offers B&B accommodations in Saint-Lizier,a medieval village classified as one of the most beautiful in France. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a heated outdoor swimming pool, terraces and a garden.All the soundproofed rooms at Villa Belisama are individually decorated. They include a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower, as well as private toilets.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace overlooking the valley. Meals prepared by the hosts are available on request.Guests can rest and read in the living room near the fireplace. They can also visit Saint-Lizier’s narrow streets leading to the Cathedral and its Roman cloister, which is located 1,500 feet from the property.
- Property is over 800 years old but well refurbished. Wonderful decor and comfortable room. Owner offered to prepare dinner the first night which was nice as there are few restaurants within walking distance and I did not want to drive again.
I am afraid this review is blighted by the horrendous experience we had with the owner. I had booked this for my friends, an active very pleasant older couple. On arrival they were harangued that two bookings had been made, they hadn’t as we can prove. Please read below what we encountered.
They said they had enjoyed dinner cooked by a lady and found other guests joining them at the table to be really interesting and nice. Less pleasant they said was the owner sitting back looking deshabillé with his shirt badly buttoned.
Breakfast was all fine.
This is a pretty old town, just note that access by car is tricky as the road climbs up through the old town and is very narrow as it winds up, but lovely old area. Excellent huge market in St Girons on Saturday.
this is a very special place. A very old villa walled in with tiny pathways in an old medievel town.We arrived with the help of a lovely lady who lived nearby and were welcomed in. Belle the white mountain dog fitted in so well and welcomed us. The room ( we were given a choice) had a very comfortable double bed and a stylish bath and sitting area with ancient window looking over the roofs. But the best of all was the pool boy did i love it so hot and humid and then a dip perfect.
we eat in a nearby town and found by accident a trad french resturant great meal and creme caramel. Breakfast excellent all guests at big table with our host in full flow such fun well done all Some clever touches the old door had an electronic key to open an close it very clever I did not bother with the wi fi The guide to the house in the room ( in english) was great and made me courious .
The building, the village and our room were all beautiful. We were able to walk to a wonderful restaurant and made the most of the Villa’s swimming pool which was great after a day of walking.
My only regret was that we only stayed for two nights…
- Lovely place to stay in a lovely village. The host was very good as was the property. Very comfortable with beautiful features and fitting.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes St Jacques
Featuring a swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge and views of the pool, Chambre d’hôtes St Jacques is located in Saint-Lizier and provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a stovetop.Guests at Chambre d’hôtes St Jacques can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Chruch of Saint Lizier is 1.4 miles from Chambre d’hôtes St Jacques. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 65 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Wonderful host, beautifully renovated rooms, amazing pool, great location
Julien and Jo-ann couldn’t have been more helpful. Advice on places to visit on both good and bad weather days. Advice on restaurants.
Lovely property and location.
Beautiful scenery, unique accomodation and decor. Really great hospitality and local knowledge from our hosts.
great jam and smashing dog
- The location, surroundings and style of the property were beautiful. The hosts were most welcoming, kind and helpful. Julien even recommended a nice walk around the area. The rooms are very cosy with a nordic style. Definitely stay if you’re in the area!!
- The owners are so nice and friendly. This place has amazing views and we couldn’t recommend this place anymore. You must stay here!
Bed and Breakfast
Au détour Du Larrech
Set in Castillon-en-Couserans in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 17 mi from Baqueira-Beret, Au détour Du Larrech features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Au détour Du Larrech features free WiFi .Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or in front of the fireplace. Upon prior request, brunch or packed lunch can be prepared.An aquatic center is located 8.1 mi away. The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Vielha is 19 mi from Au détour Du Larrech, while Luchon is 24 mi from the property. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 52 mi away.
- The originality of the place and the kindness of the host, Extremely pleasant discussions at our arrival and during the breakfast with Elisabeth and Georges. Tasty breakfast!
- Georges and Elisabeth are very welcoming and comfortable hosts. We always felt more like family than customers of a B&B. For an 1836 vintage old French town center building, the rooms are remarkably quiet and have all of the comforts of a cozy farmhouse. Elisabeth’s unique hand made statuary is discretely positioned throughout the halls, living room and chambres which, like the meals are a pleasant addition to one’s visit.
- A great host in a very tastefully decorated house & also a room to stay with alot of small details. And a really great breakfast prepared with alot of care. So all what one could wish for :).
We arranged an overnight stop here to visit the area before travelling down to our holiday home
The owners of the hotel were very friendly and extremely helpful
They kindly rang a couple of local restuarants for us to check avaialbility and to then reserve a table for us.
The restuarant they recommended in the next village was excellent too and the best 4 course meal I have ever eaten in France.
We want to return here again in the future and explore
- Hosts were extremely welcoming friendly and full of information. Breakfast was an absolute treat every morning
Bed and Breakfast
Haras Picard du Sant
Set in the village of Lasserre in the Natural Regional Ariège Pyrenees Park, Haras Picard Du Sant offers a garden and a terrace. The rooms all feature mountain views and free Wi-Fi.Some rooms are located in the attic, other have a south-facing balcony. The private bathroom offers a multi-jet shower.Every morning, a continental breakfast is prepared with a range of bread, jams and hot drinks. There are local restaurants serving local seasonal products in the area.An heliport is available on site.Upon request and at an extra cost, guests can enjoy a spa. Cazères-sur-Garonne and Boussels Train Station are 12 mi away. Guests can enjoy hiking, cycling or horse riding facilities at an extra cost in the surroundings.
I woke up on a water bed, inside a nicely decorated antique room, feeling like I was still dreaming.
Quiet and authentic remote place in the countryside, with very nice hosts.
- Very warm and nice atmosphere. We had a wonderful time and learned a lot about horses, transhumance and gardening
- copieux et très diversifiés dans une ambiance magique avec des propriétaires très à l’écoute, disponible et serviable
- Nous avons tout aimé. Le cadre est magnifique. La maison très bien tenue avec une décoration de très bon gout et très propre. Un vrai petit nid. L’accueil est excellent et le petit déjeuner très copieux avec des produits fait maison. On reviendra c’est sur.
- Très jolie cadre les propriétaires étaient charmants et très bon petit déjeuner
- I woke up on a water bed, inside a nicely decorated antique room, feeling like I was still dreaming.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Blanche
Located in the Midi-Pyrénées region, just 0.6 mi from the Gallo-Roman village of Saint-Lizier, La Maison Blanche is a bed and breakfast with stables available and horses on site. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each room features a view of the garden and includes a private bathroom with a bath, shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy other meals prepared by the hosts on request.There is a play area in the garden for children, and it is possible to participate in caring for the animals with the hosts. For guests on horseback, stables can be rented at an extra charge.
- Me and my partner stayed few days in a lovely room in this nice house. The place is located in beautiful country side, surrounded by the mountains, which gives an idyllic atmosphere to the area. The owners are super nice and they gave nice tips on what to see in the surroundings. The breakfast was simply amazing, the best way to start the day. I definitely recommend to stay at La Maison Blanche
- A very quiet location. Lovely room and bathroom. The host was delightful.
- Le calme, les paysages, les animaux, et la gentillesse de l’hôte
- parfait bien indiqué petit dejeuner avec des produits maison
L’environnement est très bucolique, avec des animaux de la ferme, des chevaux, de magnifiques arbres.
Le feu de cheminée fût très agréable.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge Audressein is located in Audressein. It provides free WiFi, a shared lounge, a terrace and a restaurant.This bed and breakfast with river views features a bathroom with a bath, shower and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 73 miles from Auberge Audressein.
- pretty and relaxing setting on river. Good setting off point for Pyrenees
- Location, superb for passing through or for staying longer and exploring the surrounding area which is beautiful.
- Place was just where I needed to be and was perfectly adequate for what I was expecting. The setting was very tranquil in the middle of the mountains beside a clear stream. Breakfast was ok. Evening meal I had on one day was really very nice.
- I was here walking in the Pyrenees and needed a rest day. The stay was wondwerful and the food excellent. The people were very friendly.
- the room was very plesent and a good size the lady who showed us the room vey friendly breakfast very basic but nicely served
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison de Natasha
La Maison de Natasha offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Castillon-en-Couserans. Free WiFi access is available, as well as a laundry.The double rooms are located on the third floor of the house and have access to a shared bathroom which is heated with an electric, petrol tank. Each accommodations type has a dining table and a coffee machine. Some rooms have an outdoor dining area and one room has a private bathroom. Extras include bed linen, ironing facilities and cleaning products.In the morning, breakfast can be taken in your bedroom or in the dining room. Packed lunches are available.Free public parking is available around La Maison de Natasha.
Above all, Natasha’s hospitality was Exceptional! She tried to help us as much as possible – suggesting things, reserving a table at the restaurant and more.
The room is huge (we stayed in room #1), the breakfast is rich and very nicely served.
There’s a free aperetif bar which was very nice.
There’s a nice small restaurant nearby, a grocery store and in general, Castillon is a very nice little town
- Gorgeous hostess from Montreal. Vintage as we love in France.
- Everything. Great house. Great host. Great breakfast. Great value steak just a few houses down the street. 👌😊
- Very friendly home from home. Generous breakfast. Good location.
- The rooms are lovely and Natasha was extremely helpful and informative. She gave us many suggestions of things to do in the area. She made dinner reservations for us at a local restaurant that had great food. It was also very helpful that she spoke English since our French is very limited. We enjoyed the warm welcome and hospitality.
- Above all, Natasha’s hospitality was Exceptional! She tried to help us as much as possible – suggesting things, reserving a table at the restaurant and more.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-girons Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Girons Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!