10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Les Balcons Du Leman
Located in a hamlet in Thollon, this bed and breakfast is just one mile from Mémise ski resort. It offers traditional chalet-style rooms with a balcony.Each of the guest rooms at Les Balcons Du Leman feature a dressing room. All rooms feature a balcony with a view and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room every morning, and local specialties are served for dinner. A microwave and a fridge are available for guests’ use in the lounge area.Guests can relax in the garden or in the lounge area with a library. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.With free private parking on site, Balcons Du Leman is located a 17-minute drive from the spa town of Evian-les-Bains, and just 6.8 mi from Lake Leman. There is a private shuttle to the ski station.
- In a quiet location in the hills near Lac Léman. It was comfortable and pleasant.
- Great room. The children loved their sleeping space in the top of the cabin
- The hostess was very friendly and told us about a lovely walk in the area that was just right for us and which we enjoyed very much. We liked the rich offering of her home made jams and also her gaufres for breakfast. Friendly
- Very nice and quiet location, we got the bigger room which was really nicely decorated and had an extra bed, good breakfast.
Très bon accueil, Ghislaine et Yves sont vraiment à l’écoute et aux petits soins pour répondre à nos attentes.
Bons conseils pour les visites, les randos ou les p’tits restos…
Petits déjeuners copieux, et une table d’hôtes qui nous fait découvrir de bons produits du terroir.
Bed and Breakfast
Gîte Le Titlis
Located in Bernex village at 3,600 feet altitude, Gîte Le Titlis is a south-facing B&B with panoramic views of Dent d’Oche ski area and the mountains. A ski station is 1.2 mi away and the property offers free WiFi.The rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with mountain views and are heated. The private bathrooms have a shower and free baby cots are offered. Rooms are equipped with a single bed.A contintental breakfast is included at Gîte Le Titlis and additional meals are available upon request. Groceries, bars and restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi.In the surroundings, you can enjoy skiing, cycling and hiking. Paragliding is possible on site and tennis and horse riding is available 1.2 mi away. Lake Beunaz is 1.9 mi from the property, where swimming is possible.Evian SNCF Train Station is 25 minutes’ drive from Gîte Le Titlis and Geneva Airport is 37 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The family we were hosted by. When we wanted to reduce the number of days of our stay there was no problem with the host.
- Location was stunning and the Gite very authentic . Christian and Cathy were perfect hosts and the view from our balcony was amazing.
- The location was stunning, great room spacious ideal for a family of 4, very clean good facilities
- Lovely outside balcony with our room with chairs to sit on and enjoy the mountain views. This Gite is in a perfect setting to enjoy lovely walks in this most beautiful conservation and nature reserve.
- The hotel has a beautiful view. The host is very kind and helpful. Perfekt for both a short and a longer stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner and breakfast were homemade and very good.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes l’Escalade
One of our best sellers in La Chapelle-dʼAbondance! In La Chapelle-d’Abondance, Chambres d’hôtes l’Escalade features accommodations with breakfast included just under half a mile from the ski slopes. Free Wi-Fi is provided on site.All rooms have central heating and some include a balcony. The private bathrooms feature a shower and free toiletries, and some also have a bathtub.A breakfast buffet made up of of local farmers’ produce is served daily at the property. Bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance, and there is a grocery store just over 1 miles from the property.Local activities include skiing, fishing, hiking and paragliding. Thonon-les-Bains Train Station is 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes l’Escalade.
- Great place to stay – the team at L’escalade did everything they can to make us welcome , we eat here for a few nights as well and was great value for great quality food , the bar and terrace were lovely as well as we used them every day – would highly recommend as great value for money and friendly place to stay.
- Great B&B above a bar. So very clean in the rooms, very comfortable beds too. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple – a croissants, fresh baguette, yoghurt and cereal with coffee/juice/tea. Facilities in the room were fine – Bascially a TV, bathroom with small bath (great for tired legs) and shower. Enough radiators to dry ski stuff overnight. You can just about ski down to the slopes but you do need to walk back which is about 5 mins. There is a ski/boot room but again it’s pretty basic with no heaters etc, but it was fine for us. We are in the restaurant every night, just cos the food was good and the beer was excellent and it was just so easy. We liked the burgers better than the pizzas.
- Great place to stay to start walking the GR5. Looks good for skiing as well in winter. Comfortable room for one night. Good breakfast. Clean accommodation with good security. Staff very friendly and efficient.
- Really nice staff and great location close to town, restaurants and the ski lifts. The room had everything you needed. The food served in the bar is great value and yummy!
- Very pretty place and easy to find. In a good position on the main road but not noisy at all. Lovely breakfast included in the room rate. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely clean bedding and towels and good sized room.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme Bordbar B&B
Located in Saint-Paul-en-Chablais, Ferme Bordbar B&B provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Ferme Bordbar B&B has a terrace.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
Regular visitor and excellent as always
So very friendly
Everything was amazing. I came to stay one night, I ended up with 3 nights. Very clean and lavish chalet style hotel. The family is very friendly and you feel home with them.
Will return again and again
- Great Bed, Great Accomodations, Great Host, Great Family
evians source water available in room
- Just a small possible minus, the location is a few kilometers away from Evian les Bains, in case somebody without a car wants to stay here and go there.
- Regular visitor and excellent as always
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Julie in Thollon has accommodations with free WiFi, 1.5 miles from Memises Gondola, 1.7 miles from TK des Tetras and 1.7 miles from Bambi.Offering a balcony with garden views, this bed and breakfast also includes a satellite flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Chez Julie has a terrace. Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, while a ski equipment rental service and a ski pass sales point are also available on site.Accès 3 is 1.7 miles from the accommodation, while Mottet l is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 59 miles from Chez Julie.
- Very friendly owner and a lovely location! We recommend this apartment.
- Appartement propre, bien équipé, literie confortable et bien situé pour les balades
le petit dejeuner tres bon et copieux
logement magifique et tres bien décoré
Très bonne literie. robinetterie cuisine à changer dur à fermer sinon il coulait à fil.
l’appartement tout confort avec une literie impeccable et super confortable, cuisine, vaisselle et même un appareil à raclette….
L’accueil façon « montagnard » 🙂
La compagnie du chat sur le balcon.
La présence de resto à proximité.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de l’Olifant
Set on a 2-hectare park, this property offers B&B accommodations 1.2 mi from the center of Champanges. It has chalet-style rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi access, a terrace and free private parking.All the accommodations types at Domaine de l’Olifant offer a private bathroom with a shower. Each room is soundproofed.A buffet-style breakfast including homemade jams is served every morning at Domaine de l’Olifant. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of the property.This B&B is 3.7 mi from Evian-les-Bains Train Station and 6.2 mi from Bernex ski resort. Free private parking is available on site.
- The host are very nice. The place is in general good.
- Beautiful home and grounds. bed was comfy, breakfast was VERY good and owner was awesome.
- Super well taken care of place with a stunning garden to have a peaceful drink, enjoy the views over lake Geneva. Very friendly hosts and a lovely breakfast, as in the pictures. The room was very comfortable and clean and cosy. Good eye for detail.
- Location, view from room on mountains and lake, spacious parking.
– A quiet location in the middle of nature, without pollution.
– Breakfast was okay for me (coffee/tea, natural apple juice, croissant, homemade jams and yogurt, local pancakes, honey, corn flakes, one kind of bread).
– I loved the desert for Breakfast (small orange & apple splices + sugar syrup).
– Good WiFi.
– Secured park place within location.
– I got my invoice at check out.
– I had a small Evian bottle of water in my room
Bed and Breakfast
CHAMBRE ET TABLE D’HÔTE LA PETITE BERGERIE
Located in Chapelle d’Abondance, Chambre d’hôte La Petite Bergerie is set in a characteristic Alpine chalet and offers ski storage. The ski slopes are only 1,950 feet away and a free shuttle bus can be found 1,000 feet from the property.Decorated in a mountain style, all rooms feature a balcony with mountain views, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room has a TV with French and international channels.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Chambre d’hôte La Petite Bergerie. Guests can also enjoy regional cuisine in an evening meal, prepared by the hotel when reserved 24 hours before.Thonon and its train station is 22 mi away and Abondance Abbey is only 4.3 mi from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available and free private parking is possible on site.
The 3 nights we stayed at the property were very nice in a great location and we had a room with 4 beds actually which was more than we needed but gave us obviously plenty of space. The room was furnished in a simple way which was perfectly comfortable in a basic sense. The bathroom was small but very functional with good water pressure in the shower cabin. Apart from a small bar of soap there were no other toiletries supplied so people should know to bring their own shampoo etc… but this is not an issue really just a reminder. There was sufficient parking outside for all guests so this was good and the property had a very useful common area and kitchen facilities in an attic room which we did make use of.
Benoit was a great host and a very helpful guy who very kindly gave us a small packed lunch on the day we left which was unexpected. He provided a good and simple breakfast every day and his homemade jam and yoghurt were super tasty 🙂
- Friendly owner, very clean and excellent , home made,breakfast.
- The patron was very obliging and the facilities were spotless. We would go again.
Booked this accommodation having read good reviews, which turned out to be well founded.
Very friendly owner who doesn’t speak much English, but we managed to communicate with my limited French.
Excellent and substantial breakfast and evening meal. Dinner was cheese bread/salad starter, local lamb chops and fried potato cakes, ice cream with melted chocolate.
Handy location for the GR5. We were also given a complimentary picnic which was handy as there didn’t seem to be any shops in the vicinity to buy provisions.
- Very nice place, friendly host, amazing breakfast, small snack for the road !!!!! we will book again 🙂
- The 3 nights we stayed at the property were very nice in a great location and we had a room with 4 beds actually which was more than we needed but gave us obviously plenty of space. The room was furnished in a simple way which was perfectly comfortable in a basic sense. The bathroom was small but very functional with good water pressure in the shower cabin. Apart from a small bar of soap there were no other toiletries supplied so people should know to bring their own shampoo etc… but this is not an issue really just a reminder. There was sufficient parking outside for all guests so this was good and the property had a very useful common area and kitchen facilities in an attic room which we did make use of.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a barbecue and views of the mountain, Chalet Peloton is located in La Chapelle-d’Abondance in the Rhône-Alps Region, 1,950 feet from Abondance Ski School. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and a ski school. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a terrace or balcony. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chalet Peloton features free WiFi. There is a large flat screen TV in the communal lounge.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski storage space and bike hire is available. The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Panthiaz Ski Elevator is 1,650 feet from Chalet Peloton, while Crêt Béni Ski Elevator is 0.7 mi from the property.
Kevin was an excellent host, going above and beyond to ensure I was orientated on the mountain and helping with ski hire, transfers advice.
Thanks a lot Kevin, for a lovely weekend 🙂
- Very friendly welcome, restaurant recommendation excellent and a fine breakfast.
- Einfach schön 🙂 Ein super Wochenende. Vielen Dank Kevin und Familie.
- Lieu très convivial. L’hôte est très agréable. La propreté est irréprochable. Excellent rapport qualité/prix
- Nous avons été très bien reçus, tout de suite en confiance dans le logement. Un local à ski avec sèche chaussures est disponible, l’espace commun est grand, de la place pour la voiture. Le cadre est super, le séjour très bien et nos hôtes aux petits soins. Petit déjeuner sucré/salé selon vos envies.
- Kevin was an excellent host, going above and beyond to ensure I was orientated on the mountain and helping with ski hire, transfers advice.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Grenier offering a terrace is set in Saint Paul en Chablais in the Rhône-Alps Region, 1.7 mi from Pré Richard Ski Elevator. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.There is a flat-screen TV and a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, fishing and hiking.
- The wood house with Whirpool in the garten was fantastic. Breakfast was excellent. We will come back. 😊
Nous sommes ravis de notre séjours, idéal pour un couple, un véritable nid douillet et très beau!
Le petit déjeuner fut fabuleux , et des petites surprises formidables!!
Merci aux propriétaires si gentils et serviables! j’ai déjà recommandé à des amis!!
- Qualité des services et des petits déjeuner dignes des grands hotels…. En quantité et qualité. Différents chaque jour. Accueil chaleureux et enfin belle chaleur dans “cabane” ce qui était ma plus grande crainte.
- Un endroit très agréable et très joli. Petit déjeuner magnifique.
- Le cadre, l’accueil chaleureux, les commodités, le souci du détail, la décoration, le champagne au frais pour notre arrivée, la baignoire balnéo, le délicieux petit-déj, la proximité des possibilités de randonnées, la disponibilité de nos hôtes, le splendide grenier aménagé avec beaucoup de goût et superbement agrandi, le jardin joliment arboré et fleuri, bref, un séjour parfait dans un endroit parfait
Bed and Breakfast
Le Marie Lydie – Chambre et table d’hôte
Offering a south-facing sun terrace, Le Marie Lydie – Chambre et table d’hôte is a B&B set in La Chapelle-d’Abondance at a height of 4,250 feet and 1.6 mi from the village center. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Parking is located 50 feet away, above the chalet.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Homemade meals are available upon request.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking.
- Stunning chalet recently renovated with great view. Calm location above the valley.
- The location is extraordinary. Quiet. Beatiful. Familiar.
- Un très beau chalet entierement rénové avec goût tout en restant dans la tradition. Nous avons aprécié la gentillesse de la maitresse des lieux Lydie qui nous a preparé un excellent petit déjeuner avec des produits faits maison.
Un acceuil fort sympathique de la part de Lydie, qui m’a permis de venir plus tôt, suite à un accident de ski, pour me reposer.. Merci encore.
Le chalet et la nature environnante sont magiques!!
Une chambre avec mezzanine particulièrement spacieuse (belles pierres précieuses encastrées dans le bois à l’entrée de chaque chambre) et un dîner très authentique avec des produits faits maison, charcuterie comprise élaborée par le père de la maîtresse des lieux, de même pour le petit déjeuner très copieux . Animation Corse ce soir là.. Impressionnante collection de cloches dans la salle a manger, coin salon cosy avec belle cheminée en pierre, pour siroter un apéritif.
La Haute Savoie, telle qu’on la rêve..
Je reviendrai, sans aucun doute, aux beaux jours, pour un week-end prolongé.
- Un très bon accueil ; la gérante est au petit soin pour ses convives.Un très bon petit déjeuner. Un cadre exceptionnel. Un établissement très bien tenu avec un charme authentique moderne qui nous transporte durant notre séjour.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gingolph Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gingolph Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!