10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gilles-du-vieux-marché Brittany:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Relais Du Lac
Located in Caurel, Le Relais Du Lac has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a bar and a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, free toiletries and shower. A microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at Le Relais Du Lac can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby.The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
The Relais is very convenient for cyclists on the Velodyssee route.
The hosts are very welcoming and madame speaks good English.
The rooms are fairly basic but clean and perfect for an overnight stay.
We had a freshly cooked evening meal which was very enjoyable.
Breakfast was simple but OK.
Would stay again if cycling in this direction.
- Welcoming and comfortable. Very good bar and restaurant – excellent fish and chips.
- Friendly staff and comfortable room. They even offered us a meal with their family when we first arrived. They were also able to offer a secure storage spot for our bicycles.
- La convivialité des hôtes, le petit déjeuner copieux
- Les vélos non abrités mais garés sans danger dans la cour privée de l’hôtel…situé sur le tracé de la vélodyssée et pas très loin du lac de Guerlédan…dîner et petit déjeuner fort corrects.
- The Relais is very convenient for cyclists on the Velodyssee route.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Chambres Kercymado is located in Mur-de-Bretagne in the Brittany Region, 24 mi from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Chambres Kercymado features free WiFi .Saint-Brieuc is 29 mi from Chambres Kercymado, while Pontivy is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 68 mi from Chambres Kercymado.
- This is a typical breton farmhouse with a clean and comfortable bed, tea making facilities, a good hot shower and the lady of the house was really helpful organising somewhere to eat for dinner and a most wonderful breakfast
- Très bon accueil, très bon service, convivialité, échanges parfaits.
Combinaison de calme et de proximité du centre ville
La disponibilité de la propriétaire pour fournir des informations utiles sur la région.
La qualité du petit-déjeuner.
Un garage fermé pour stationner un scooter.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire, le bon petit déjeuner
- Zeer aangename gastvrouw, goed uitgebreid ontbijt. Rustig gelegen.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Celtique
Located in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem, La Maison Celtique has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a bar.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. The restaurant at La Maison Celtique specializes in European, Grill/Bbq and British cuisine.A terrace is available for guests at the accommodation to use.The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 57 miles from La Maison Celtique.
- I travelled with my mother who is 90 in October so was a little apprehensive whether the food and facilities would be suitable for her but my concerns were swiftly sweep away when we arrived and met the owners. We were given such a warm welcome and they treated my mother as she was their own. Which instantly put her at ease. They made us feel very much at home and prepared a much needed and wonderful meal for us on the first evening – so we decided to eat there every night. I cannot rate La Maison Celtique highly enough and I am so glad we found this gem.
- Quite , peaceful , close to town centre , friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent service and high standards both of facilities offered, and also of excellent guest care throughout my stay.
Dermot and Stacy the hosts, are simply diamonds and their genuine interest in their guests satisfaction and enjoyment at all times know of no limits !
- Very Freindly people, property was spotless and the the evening meal and hospitality could not be beaten
Accueil très chaleureux et chambres spacieuses.
Les jets dans la douche ont beaucoup plus à mon fils.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir de Roz Maria
Set in Quintin, on a 3-hectare park, this 17th-century building was a convent and now works as a guest house. It features free Wi-Fi internet access, free closed private parking and rooms with antique furniture and a view of the park.All of the room at the Manoir de Roz Maria include a wardrobe, a desk and a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. Quintin features several shops and restaurants.You are invited to visit Quintin Castle and museum or the Beaumanoir Castle, which is 2.5 mi away. Manoir de Roz Maria is 31 mi from Paimpol. Other places can be discovered in the area such as: Bréhat Island, Guerlédan Lake, and Saint-Brieux beaches.
- Beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms and an amazing breakfast each day. Our host arranged a taxi and was very helpful
A beautiful lovely manor house , with gorgeous spacious comfortable rooms .
The local town is very pretty .
Catherine -host / owner is so kind .
Thank you for our lovely stay. We would love to return .
- Elegant house, lovely bedroom with views of town, and beautiful gardens. The host was very welcoming. Breakfast was beautifully presented and delicious with great variety. I would recommend to anyone who wants a genuine experience of traditional French style and hospitality.
- Really loved the character of this property, the privacy and quietness.
- Heerlijk gevarieerd ontbijt en supervriendelijke gastvrouw.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre de Kermadeleine
Chambre de Kermadeleine is a 3-minute drive from the center of Pontivy and its train station. It offers a garden, a terrace and a children’s playground. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property.This B&B offers a room with a private terrace, wooden floors and a desk. The private bathroom features a shower.A continental breakfast with homemade jams, pastries and local products can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room. There is a restaurant serving traditional dishes 2,650 feet away and pizzas can also be delivered directly in the room.Chambre de Kermadeleine is a 24-minute drive from Loudéac and 15 mi from the Guerlédan Lake. Free private parking is available on site.
- In a quiet location but within walking distance of Pontivy, albeit a long hill to walk back up. To drive is a matter of minutes and parking, especially in the evening was easy. We were made extremely welcome and felt very much at home. The room has direct access to a lovely terrace in the garden and the two dogs are a delight.
Accueil chaleureux. Carole aime recevoir. Calme et nuits tranquilles. Petit déjeuner varié.
Merci de m’avoir fait confiance (Carole comprendra !).
- L’accueil, la disponibilité discrète de la propriétaire
- La gentillesse du proprietaire le petit déjeuner était succulent jardin agreable
- L’ accueil et la disponibilité de la maîtresse de maison. Très sympa.
Bed and Breakfast
Located a 5-minute drive from Rohan, this property features individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi, a children’s game room with a Wii console and BBQ facilities. A communal kitchen is also at your disposal.With wooden floor, each room at Caux-Breizh includes a private bathroom and a seating area.Hot drinks, juice, homemade jam, honey, pastries and pancakes are served every morning for breakfast. The owner also proposes other meals or packed lunches, which all are prepared with fresh products.A swing and a tennis table are at children’s disposal in the garden and a baby kit is available upon request. At Caux-Breizh there is also a living room with a TV, books and board games.Free newspaper, a washing machine and a tumble dryer are available on site. You can go hiking in the surroundings or visit the Pontivy Castle, which is 11 mi away. The Timadeuc Abbey is 4.3 mi from the property.
Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Pleasant outside shaded are in the garden to sit and relax
- Des hôtes très conviviaux ; un emplacement à deux pas du canal (cyclistes, traversez plutôt aux écluses avant ou après plutôt que sur la passerelle munie d’une douzaine de marches) ; une literie confortable ; une table d’hôtes en commun et attentionnée ; un hangar pour les vélos ; bon petit déjeûner.
- Bon accueil de la part de nos hôtesau gîte de Caux-Breizh . Le dîner est excellent et cuisiné avec des produits du terroir. Ok également au niveau du petit déjeuner qui est varié et suffisamment copieux. Le confort du gîte, où nous avons passé une nuit est correct. La situation de ce gîte en proximité du parcours que nous avons effectué à vélo sur le canal de Nantes à Brest nous a convenu.
Valérie et Pascal sont des hôtes très chaleureux et à l’écoute .
Excellent petit déjeuner !
- Accueil très chaleureux, Valérie et Pascal sont conviviaux et fort sympathiques ! Chambre confortable, très bonne literie, maison au calme, et petit déjeuner copieux, très bon ! A recommander !!
- Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Petits Gallais
Set in a characteristic Breton house in the countryside, Les Petits Gallais B&B is located just 9.3 mi from Saint Brieuc. You can choose between a continental breakfast or, at an additional cost, an English breakfast at this B&B. The seaside can be reached within a 20-minute drive.Offering a garden view, the rooms are all decorated in a different theme including nature and nautical. Some rooms also feature private bathrooms.Breakfast is served in the dining room at this B&B. Guests can relax in the picturesque garden or visit Saint-Carreuc Breton Village which is surrounded by forest and walking paths.Saint-Brieuc is a 15-minute drive from the property, while the beach is a 20-minute drive away. A secured free parking is available on site.
- Sophie and Ian warmly welcomed us into their house, lovely furnished and very cosy. The room was very clean and comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and modern, and finally the breakfast was absolutely exceptional, with home-made compote (fruits from the garden), cake and jams, fresh croissants and bread! We will definitely stay there again when we’re in the area!
- Lots of character in the property and very sympathetically restored. Hosts very helpful.
Just a sensational place lovely rooms and garden great hosts.
Very comfortable and a delight to stay at.
- Everything and every minute! Sophie and Ian are superb hosts. Room, facilities (adjacent building and garden especially) breakfast – lots of choice and flavour, comfortable bed … and recommendations over where to visit the following day.
- Excellent accommodation in a very charming place. Particularly liked the homely rooms and quiet atmosphere.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Boterff is set in a traditional Breton farmhouse with a 1-acre garden overlooking the countryside, located 1.2 mi from the Tour de France circuits. It provides guest rooms and self-catering cottages.Featuring facilities for making tea and coffee, the guest rooms all have free Wi-Fi access, a TV, a CD player and a radio. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.The cottages have a seating area with wood-burning stoves, a dining area and an equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Breakfast can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace during sunny weather.Lake Guerledan, 3.7 mi away, is a great area for water sports, cycling and fishing. The village of St Mayeux is a 2-minute drive away from this B&B.
- Both were wonderful hosts, we feel like we have made new friends, we will definitely be in touch for our return journey, thank you both, love from Steve and Sam Dance
From the moment we arrived our hosts Carl & Helen made us feel at home.
The studio was roomy. The bed as oh so comfy. Both English and French TV added bonus.
All the items we needed to cook were proved for in the kitchen area.
Helen’s Breakfast was just right and a great cuppa
Looking forward to returning next Year.
This is an excellent place to stay for a few days and make trips out around
Brittany which we did. There is everything there kitchen wise and washing facilites to catch up on refreshing clothes. The village is charming . Highly recommend this Gite.
- The accommodation was perfect for a relaxing week away. I would recommend this property for families and couples wanting a break away in central Brittany
- Great location. Found the place late at night hadn’t eaten so the host put some food together for us. Saved the day. Perfect
Bed and Breakfast
Gouarec Bed & Breakfast
Gouarec Apartments offers accommodations in Gouarec.Each self-catering apartment features cooking facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. They also include a TV with French and English channels.Saint-Barthélemy is 22 mi from Gouarec Apartments, while Saint-Brieuc is 28 mi away. Lake Guerledan is 8.1 mi from the property while Abbaye Bon Repos is 4.2 mi away.
- The owner was super friendly and let us get in a little early, also she really went the extra mile with breakfast – it was 1st Class
- Warm welcome, quiet place, good bed, minibar with drinks and snacks, breakfast, so just everything
- Everything about are stay was excellent. The hosts when above and beyond to ensure that we had everything we needed for a successful stay to watch the Tour de France. Thoroughly recommended!!
- Excellent location lovely hosts could not do enough for us so homely looking forward to another visit The breakfast fab so many little lovely touches that made our stay great.Can’t say enough about the hosts so friendly home from home.
- Excellent food, great service nothing too much trouble, well located, quiet relaxing, nothing to add all good.
Bed and Breakfast
Centre Bretagne is located in Corlay. This bed and breakfast has free WiFi, a garden, as well as a terrace.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also comes with a bathroom.The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 58 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gilles-du-vieux-marché Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-du-Vieux-Marché Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!