10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gilles-de-la-neuville Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
LA MAISON ELSA
LA MAISON ELSA is located in Bréauté. Guests might enjoy the free WiFi.The bed and breakfast features 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’Hôtes La Forge Vimbert
Offering a sun terrace, the B&B La Forge Vimbert is set in Écrainville, 8.7 mi from Étretat and 9.9 mi from Fécamp. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike hire and car hire are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Deauville is 23 mi from La Forge Vimbert, while Honfleur is 17 mi away.
- Great hosts! Even made us a (bio) Normand salade when there was no place in the nearest restaurants. And we got some great homemade cidre of the host 🙂 Great hospitality & service. It’s quiet, and (great!) breakfast was in de garden (if weather allows it… )
- Tres bon petit-déjeuner disponibilité et sympathie des hôtes
Wir waren begeistert. Die beiden sind perfekte Gastgeber. Wir durften mit unserem Baby das Zimmer bereits am frühen Morgen beziehen, bekamen gleich Kaffee und Frühstück. Alles ohne Aufpreis. Das Frühstück war jeden Morgen sehr gut und frisch. Vor unseren Augen wurde der Orangensaft gepresst, frische Backwaren vom heimischen Bäcker (Baguette und täglich wechselnde Spezialitäten), Früchte und am letzen Morgen sogar Crêpes. Alle Zutaten sind zudem Bio.
Wir durften außerdem alle Räume und die Küche nutzen um unseren Baby Essen zuzubereiten.
Die Gastgeber waren absolut spitze und sind zu empfehlen.
- L accueil, la propreté (clinique ;), la qualité des matériaux et oui un vrai petit dej, œuf maison, bon pain frais et +++ Étant en moto, un garage est même disponible, sécurité/confort.
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié.
Décoration agréable et favorable au repos
Bed and Breakfast
Le Tonneau de Marie
Located in Bretteville-du-Grand-Caux, Le Tonneau de Marie is 9.3 mi from Fécamp and 9.9 mi from Étretat. It offers a wooden barrel located just 150 feet from the property’s main building, which is a cider house.A private bathroom with a shower is also available in the cider house. Le Tonneau de Marie delivers a breakfast basket to the wooden barrel each morning.This property is 23 mi from Honfleur and 19 mi from Le Havre. Free private parking is available on site.
– Extremely welcoming hosts providing very qualitative sightseeing tips
– Fun and comfortable accommodation
– Simple but tasty breakfast including local products
– Great location in full nature next to the owners’ Apple Cider production facility.. ideal to disconnect
- very interesting place to stay. wonderful host. nice experience. definitely recommend!
- We konden kiezen wat we kregen voor ontbijt. Het was vanmorgen heel goed weer en dus konden we ontbijten aan de picknicktafel. We hadden meer dan genoeg. Het slapen in de ton was ook een belevenis maar heel leuk.
- L’accueil au top et un super concept ! Merci aux hôtes pour cette expérience !
- Un confort juste incroyable ! Un petit déjeuner très très bon ! Produit locaux que nous avons découvert très bon aussi ! L’établissement est très sympa et accueillant. Propreté irréprochable
- – Extremely welcoming hosts providing very qualitative sightseeing tips
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Marie
Located in the countryside, 9.3 mi from Etretat, Le Clos Marie offers B&B accommodations in a characteristic Norman building. The rooms are located in a renovated sheep barn, near to the owner’s house.The independent rooms are decorated in neutral tones and features a private terrace with a view of the garden, apple orchard and the property’s 2 horses. There is also WiFi access, a TV, air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom.Guests have accessed to a shared kitchen, which is fully equipped with an oven and dining area. Breakfast is prepared by the hosts with homemade and local products each morning at Le Clos Marie. There is a children’s playground at the property, complete with a swing set, rackets and balls.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golf, horse riding, bowling, fishing and hiking. Private parking is possible on site and cover is available for bicycles and motorcycles. Fécamp is 8.7 mi away from le Clos Marie. The A29 motorway is 7.5 mi away providing easy access to le Havre and Honfleur.
- The hosts were extreemly helpful and friendly, the room is very compfortable and clean, great breakfast.
Wonderful quite place
Hospitality of owners
Really worth stay there
- Breakfast was delicious, owner is very kind and pleasant. This place is simply gorgeous!
- We were meet very warmly. The location of the place is ideal for visitors of neighboring tourist attractions such as Etretat, Honfleur etc. Excellent breakfast with home made jam (delicious) and local produce. Rooms were spacious, clean, nice and well equipped as well. The most quiet place through our entire Normandy trip. We have more than enjoyed our stay here.
- Excellent host, breakfast, rooms…Everything! Our children adored it, the huge garden with swings/slide. the whole place was so clean and Marie is such a fantastic host – made us feel at home.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Manoir d’Esneval
Set in a park of 1.3 hectares, this south-facing guest house dating from the 17th century is located 5.6 mi from the picturesque town of Étretat. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Decorated with a chandelier, antique furniture and parquet flooring, each spacious room has a different color scheme. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub, and some also have a shower.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas, and the guest house also has a banquet room.Le Havre Train Station is 16 mi away and free private parking is available on site. Le Havre-Octeville Airport is 13 mi away.
- We were taken way back in time staying at this old Manoir – and this was its greatest charm! A refreshing change from modern hotels that seem the same the world over. Our hosts were very welcoming. Breakfast is set around a large communal table, allowing for a most pleasant conversation with our fellow guests. There is a quiet little bar just outside the gate 👍
- The place is so authentic. This house has its own history and soul.
What a wonderful house near Etretat. Very friendly old lady. We can understand each other even though old lady didn’t speak english.
Quite nice place if you want to enjoy quiet & very antique room.
- Very friendly, and accommodating owner. Beautiful room, and property.
- Great family run hotel, warm and friendly, large rooms and lots of space, perfect for a quick stop over.
Bed and Breakfast
Roulotte-Cabane de la Vallette
Roulotte de la Valette is 2.5 mi from the center of Bénarville and 16 mi from Étretat and its cliffs. It offers a wooden caravan with a balcony. Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning.This wooden caravan includes wooden floors, a seating area and a wardrobe. The bathroom is complete with a shower and dry toilets.This property is 9.3 mi from the sea and 12 mi from Fécamp. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very unique experience in a magical caravan, surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Le côté insolite, le cadre, le calme, le p’tit dej…
- Le petit déjeuner était très copieux et très bon, agréablement servi dans un petit panier, tout était délicieux, petites crêpes et confitures maison, ainsi que le beurre de la ferme, tout ça sous un magnifique soleil.
- Magnifique séjour lieux super au calme superbe accueil petit déjeuner génial
L’emplacement de la roulotte est calme, paisible, on entend chanter les oiseaux. La roulotte est fonctionnelle, le lit est confortable, la douche est pratique et agréable, il y a une grande table et des jeux de société. La roulotte est également munie de grandes vitres d’où l’on peut admirer le paysage. On peut aussi profiter de la table, des chaises et des transats à l’extérieur de la roulotte et passer d’agréables moments au soleil à côté des ânes dans le pré juste à côté. Le petit déjeuner est une merveille ! Tous les jours des confitures, du riz au lait, des crêpes, du crumble, des yaourts, le tout maison et absolument délicieux !! Nos hôtes ont été adorables avec nous.
En bref, si vous recherchez un coin de verdure calme où vous ressourcer, à 20 minutes en voiture des plages de Normandie, foncez à la roulotte cabane, vous ne serez pas déçus !
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Mentheville, La Grange has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 33 miles from La Grange.
- Everything was perfect, very nice location for a relaxing weekend or holiday. I fully recommend this place!!!
- Excellent host, very friendly, really wants you to have a nice stay. Great breakfast. We really loved the place and would recommend it to everyone! Rooms are nice and clean, very lovely garden with animals. If we go back on a holiday in Normandy we would book here again!
- There is a large garden area, with appropriate furniture for guest use. The dining room/kitchen area is spacious with comfortable seating. The breakfast provided was a typical selection of fresh bread, fruit, cheese, yoghurt and coffee.
- Owner very friendly and made every effort to make our stay as good as possible.
- It is a nice and quiet location, exactly what we are looking for. With a car you are in 15 minutes at the coast. The garden is lovely. The hostess is very hospitable and friendly. Also the room is nice and comfortable with a beautiful bathroom. The breakfast was very good and varied every day. We recommend this place!
Bed and Breakfast
A L’Oree Du Lin
Located in Mentheville, 27 mi from Deauville, A L’Oree Du Lin features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, accessible in the evening.Honfleur is 20 mi from A L’Oree Du Lin, while Étretat is 8.7 mi from the property. Deauville – Normandie Airport is 35 mi away.
- Excellent location , very friendly owner , nice breakfast. Comfortable rooms Would stay again and recommend to friends
- Clean and tidy room, very friendly host who gives a lot of information about the area, quiet area.
- Very nice location I liked that you could use the kitchen and the owner made you feel welcome
- Excellent b&b in the countryside. Large garden to relax. Etretat just 15 minutes drive away. Lovely landlady speaks a bit English. Wifi okay. You may use a common kitchen with fridge.
- Mooie locatie, hele lieve gastvrouw ,nette kamer heerlijk bed, gebruik van koelkast in de ontbijtruimte.Ontbijt was prima wel met zijn allen aan 1 tafel.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière
Located in Villainville, Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière is just 4.3 mi from Étretat and the Ocean. It provides guestrooms and a dormitory room and you can relax on the furnished terrace, by the garden.All of the heated rooms at Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière have a private entrance and a terrace. They all feature a wardrobe and a TV is available upon request. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, with an extra cost. Restaurants and shops can be found in Gonneville-la-Mallet, just 1.2 mi from the property.The entire Chambres D’Hôtes Le Domaine de la Marnière is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Etretat Golf Club is 5.6 mi away.
Room in a beautiful and quite place, located close to Etretat.
- The host was amazing and very accommodating, she helped me figure out the buses, gave me full access to the kitchen and made sure I had everything I needed. Great as a lovely country get away, nice and quiet, great facilities.
- This was a perfect stay-over bed and breakfast for our family (2 kids).
- I really liked this place. The owner is super pleasant. The room, the bed and the bathroom were clean and comfortable. Not far away, at the Gonneville-La-Mallet there is a good market and a bus stop, to get to Etretat.
- The owner was very kind and friendly, the rooms were clean.
- Room in a beautiful and quite place, located close to Etretat.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Rives de Honfleur
Aux Rives de Honfleur is a B&B located in Berville-sur-Mer on the banks of the River Seine, and a 10-minute drive from Honfleur. Free WiFi access is available in the rooms and you can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge.With a garden view, each room features a flat-screen TV. Each room also comes with a private bathroom with bath or shower.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room, in the garden when the weather is fine or in the comfort of your room.An array of activities can be enjoyed or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing and the property offers free bikes to borrow.
- Pascal and Marie are just wonderful hosts. We arrived late after a long drive and long week at work and they recommended us a couple restaurants in Honfleur but in the end since we were tired offered us to eat a snack there but instead of just a snack we were offered a complete three star restaurant dinner with appetizers, main course, cheese and profiteroles desserts with champagne and red wine. We’ll come back for sure and I can’t recommend this place more. Thanks a bunch and see you guys soon in August.
- The owners, Marie and Pascal are amazing, we didn’t have a car, they drove us all the way to Honfleur, they also gave us a tour of the Normandie and even cooked us dinner! They are the most generous and hospitable hosts we ever met on a trip!
Room comfortable and clean.
Small private terrace with a view on the garden.
Quite and peaceful house.
Easy parking just in front of the house.
Really nice owners who welcomed me and offered me tea in the evening with sweets&fruits.
WIFI with good connection.
Great location : 10 mn from Honfleur.
Everything was perfect.
- Really lovely property with very caring and informative hosts. They welcomed us with a cup of tea and throughout our stay they were most amicable and informative. Superb breakfast with a delicious range of homemade items from jams and preserves to yoghurt, fruit salads and delicious basket full of breads and croissants, pain au chocolate and some others. Free range eggs…the lot 🙂 we will be back. Thank you very much.
- Beautiful garden & deco, delicious breakfast, super friendly hosts, great location. It was fabulous!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gilles-de-la-neuville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gilles-de-la-Neuville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!