10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Giles on the Heath Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Giles on the Heath Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Giles On The Heath Devon:
Located in Lamerton, 15 miles from Plymouth, Wonwood Barton features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Port Isaac is 27 miles from Wonwood Barton, and Tavistock is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great amount of space. Comfort warmth and peace and quiet, great for relaxing after a day out.
- The room was really sweet and cozy. There was so much attention to detail. They left us a bowl of sweets, a bowl of fruit, cookies and tea. Also Bill made sure our wood burner was laid every night. The shower was great and the bed extra comfy!!! Bill was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The host was very friendly. Cooked breakfast excellent.
- Comfy bed, lovely room with wood burner, a good breakfast and friendly host who left us in peace and provided good quality.
Owner was great, really helpful, friendly and accommodating to my itinerary changes.
The location is excellent to get to the Devon and Cornish beaches plus local towns and Moors. Great for exploring the beautiful countryside.
Very comfortable room. Loved the wood burning stove in the room which made it really cozy!
Poole Farm is located in Launceston, just 22 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 28 miles from Poole Farm, and Port Isaac is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- We liked the comfort, friendly welcome, clean, spacious room and excellent breakfast. The owners did their best to make us feel very welcome.
- This is the best B&B I have ever stayed in , every little detail exceeded expectation, every need was anticipated and met. Completely fab.
- No fault, highly recommend. Good size room, clean and comfy. Good breakfast, being vegetarian, well taken care of our requirements. Louise was very friendly and well taken care.
- This is the BEST B&B I have ever stayed in! Greg and Louise are fantastic hosts, nothing is too much trouble and every little detail has been thought of. You will want for nothing and won’t want to leave!
- the quality of the premises and the excellent breakfast
Bradridge Farm offers accommodations in Launceston. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 26 miles from Bradridge Farm, and Padstow is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Clean rooms, comfy bed. Good breakfast. Remote location.
- Beautiful farmhouse in tranquil setting. Friendly dog in the yard. Very good pub a mile away to get evening meal.
- Angela, the host, was lovely and extremely welcoming.
This bed and breakfast was perfect. Off the beaten track, which meant that it was peaceful and calming. Our host Angela was an absolute gem. From the moment we arrived we felt pampered. Having to be in and out at all hours due to the nature of our visit to Lanstefon (Launceston) we were able to come and go as we pleased.
For the first time in a while it was good to be in the middle of the countryside with no sound of vehicles except those of the farm which were few, and look up at the sky which was clear of invasive street lights.
The room was very comfortable, and decorated as one would imagine as a farmhouse would be.
I have already recommended this Bed and Breakfast to other Bards of the Cornish Gorsedh and friends as I would most certainly stay there again. (That is if they will have us – I think we were well behaved).
- What a beautiful surprise this place was! Booked at the last minute, it was a bit further from Launceston than I thought, but totally worth the drive. Gorgeous, peaceful country and a hostess that couldn’t do more for us. We’re very glad that we had a chance to experience such delightful accommodation.
The Barn At Collacott
Located in North Petherwin, 26 miles from Plymouth, The Barn At Collacott features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 24 miles from The Barn At Collacott, and Port Isaac is 19 miles away. Newquay Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- We had an absolute lovely time and wish we could have stayed longer. We’ll definitely be back on our next Cornish adventure.
- Helen and John were just the best hosts very welcoming and helpful. Room was lovely and breakfast was superb. We didn’t want to leave.
- What a fantastic place! So sad that we only had one night here. The accommodation was beautiful and so comfy. I wanted to stay in the bed all day and the bathroom was huge, with a tub you could swim in. The family were so welcoming and provided us with a totally delicious breakfast in the morning. Hopefully we will be back! Thank you for having us!
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly, the breakfast was amazing and the barn was beautiful! Would definitely go again when visiting Cornwall
- The Barn at Collacott was the best place I have ever stayed. There was absolutely nothing I could fault here, perfect hosts, wonderful location and loads of things to do, the otter farm nearby was particularly impressive. My son absolutely loved the handwritten chalkboard messages from Helen and couldn’t wait to get back from our trips to Padstow and Tintagel to tell her all about them, and John kindly showed us round the farm and let my son meet the animals. Wonderful experience and our room “Barley” was exquisite. The breakfast was marvellous, just perfect!
Claw House offers accommodations in Holsworthy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Plymouth is 29 miles from Claw House, and Padstow is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 37 miles from Claw House.
No reviews yet.
Kelly House Country B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kelly House Country B&B offers accommodations in Lifton.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Plymouth is 17 miles from Kelly House Country B&B, and Padstow is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and delightful hosts. Chilly at breakfast- would have loved to see the fire going. Sophia and her father were lovely and very helpful. Amazing history and like staying with friends
- Excellent food, very kind staff, clean rooms and modernised.
- The room, the bath in the room, the house, the hosts.
- Kelly House is an old homestead which is being lovingly restored back to its original grandeur. We loved the history behind it and to see the house being brought back to life. We were greeted with exceptional hospitality by Sophia who had baked cakes for us and provided a hot cup of tea to two weary and wet cyclists. We appreciated the time Sophia and Chris spent with us explaining the history and work done to the house. They even drove us into the local restaurant in Lifton. Room was huge, spotless and warm and the bed was very comfortable. Wifi was excellent. Breakfast was wonderful in a grand dining room. Highly recommend this place if you looking for something special in a beautiful rural setting.
The most amazing setting for a guest house, lovely welcome from the owners who spent time with us to ensure we had a great time.
Will definitely visit Kelly House again!
Located in Coryton in the region of Devon, 18 miles from Plymouth, Lee Byre features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Exeter is 30 miles from Lee Byre – Walking Holidays in Devo, and Port Isaac is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from Lee Byre.
Really good substantial choice of breakfast
Nothing was too much trouble.
Guy & his family made every effort to make us feel at home
- Lovely, friendly and super helpful hosts who gave great recommendations for places to go walking and visiting in the local area. I loved our wonderful cosy room with all the little homely touches. It is just a gorgeous location to be, I wish we could have stayed longer. Also fabulous home-cooked food for breakfast and an excellent dinner.
Young couple, Guy Catherine and their baby, made us the best stay in the UK!
Beautiful place, huge room, well maintained, great view. The organic, fresh food was yummy! Including making their own honey!
The art and wood art is special and unique, and we loved this place sooo much!
- Very friendly welcome and attended to our needs throughout. Excellent breakfasts and equally good packed lunch. Environmentally aware, with facilities in keeping with the beautiful location.
- Our hosts Guy and Kathrin were just wonderful without being intrusive and they made our stay at Lee Byre a momorable experience. The accomodation, setting, meals and attention to detail were all fabulous! We went with Guy on a guided walk of Dartmoor which we would highly recommend. We stayed 3 nights which we would extend next time as there is a great deal to see in the area.
- Really good substantial choice of breakfast
The Linhay is located in Holsworthy, 29 miles from Plymouth and 29 miles from Padstow. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Port Isaac is 23 miles from The Linhay, and Tavistock is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The owners were very nice . Owners were very helpful to tell about the area and both are very informative.Freshly baked cake will be there everyday in your room. The property was clean ,quiet and very good atmosphere. Good for relaxation holiday. Which we wanted and we had it. Only downfall is very inside to get into Linhay. It is too remote to find the place. However we had a great time at Linhay. Thanks for Chirs and Ani. We will go again and will recommend to our family and friends.
- Warm welcome from a excellent host, there is nothing to fault.
- Outstanding,fantastic place to stay,great facilities and a really great host. Best breakfast for years
- Excellent host. Peaceful location, attention to detail.
- Apart from the amazing house and surrounding countryside, Annie is probably the most welcoming and generous host we have encountered in our travels. Also a jolly good cook.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Granary offers accommodations in Lifton, just 17 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Padstow is 31 miles from The Granary, and Port Isaac is 26 miles away. Newquay Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Hollies Farm Bed and Breakfast
Located in Holsworthy in the region of Devon, 29 miles from Plymouth, The Hollies Farm Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Port Isaac is 26 miles from The Hollies Farm Bed and Breakfast, and Tavistock is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 38 miles from The Hollies Farm Bed and Breakfast.
- Lovely quiet location with beautiful countryside. Warm greeting with very frendly people. Nothing was too much touble. Little details like additional toiletries and milk, biscuits etc outside the rooms. Great breakfast. Comfortable beds. Definitely recommend.
EXCELLENT LOCATION, LOVELY HOSTS, PERFECT ACCOMMODATION
Would not hesitate to recommend, without reservation.
- The owner was very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- The couple were lovely with a lovely rural home. We only stayed overnight and one would want to spend several days to appreciate this area. The roads were very narrow and we had some difficulty finding our way. Everything was very clean in our small room and adjacent bathroom. We spent the evening in their lounge for guests…it was cozy with good space for watching TV and doing some trip planning. Breakfast was in the conservatory with a full English breakfast…delicious.
- Excellent breakfast, super hosts, great guest lounge, spotlessly clean, tea and cakes on arrival and a good place to explore the area from.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Giles On The Heath Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Giles on the Heath Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!