10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Germans Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Germans Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Germans Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Germans Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Germans Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Germans Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Germans Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Germans Cornwall:
Hay Lake Farm
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hay Lake Farm offers accommodations in Landrake, just 8 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 29 miles from Hay Lake Farm, and Port Isaac is 26 miles away. Newquay Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Location, it was immaculate, really friendly, even a bottle of bath bubbles!
- Warm welcome from Diana, beautiful house, lovely room, very accommodating.
- I would whole heartedly recommend this b&b to anyone! The house itself is beautiful, set in gorgeous manicured gardens! The room was exceptionally clean and spacious with lovely firm comfortable beds! The breakfast was really good! Even my 13 yrs old daughter was happy!!!! To top all of that the owners are really nice friendly peope who genuinely care about their guests!! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for accommodation in this area! Thank you for a lovely stay
- The place was immaculate. Very pretty. Breakfast was fantastic.
- It was spotless, comfy and had everything I needed. Nicely out of the way while close enough to civilisation
Notter Bridge B&B
Located in Saltash, 7 miles from Plymouth, Notter Bridge B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 30 miles from Notter Bridge B&B, and Port Isaac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from Notter Bridge B&B.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ryelands B&B is located in Saltash in the region of Cornwall, just 6 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Port Isaac is 28 miles from Ryelands B&B, and Tavistock is 10 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 33 miles away.
Beautifully appointed rooms. Lovely view. Immaculately clean and a wonderful breakfast.
The host was attentive and friendly and helped us throughout our visit.
- Everything about our stay was excellent from the lovely room and comfy bed to the very welcoming hosts. Not forgetting the delicious breKfast.
- The room was very well appointed, the bed was very comfy and the breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely room, very well decorated. Excellent bathroom. Lots of little extras in the room which made us feel pampered. Very friendly and helpful hostess. Lovely views across the countryside. Freshly prepared breakfast cooked to order.
- Great communications beforehand and a warm welcome from Julie when we arrived. The room was spotlessly clean and thoughtfully equipped and presented. There are long views across the Tamar Valley and the heating, hot water and wifi systems all worked perfectly. Breakfast choices are comprehensive and the scrambled eggs and bacon were exemplary! Our every request was met positively and we felt that Julie has a genuine customer-first ethos. We’d happily stay again and feel confident to recommend the property to others.
- Beautifully appointed rooms. Lovely view. Immaculately clean and a wonderful breakfast.
Smeaton Farm Luxury B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Smeaton Farm Luxury B&B offers accommodations in St. Mellion, just 8 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Padstow is 30 miles from Smeaton Farm Luxury B&B, and Port Isaac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from Smeaton Farm Luxury B&B.
- To be fair we only stayed one night but it was a lovely house. Our rooms were gorgeous and beautifully decorated. Toiletries anywhere included plus tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Spacious and comfortable room, delicious breakfast and great hosts. highly recommended and will definitly use again.
- This place was a real gem. While it is off the beaten track, it was comfortable, the breakfast was fantastic, and the host was friendly and offered great advice on things to see and do in the area.
- Peaceful location. I had an early start and they still did breakfast.
- We loved the fact that it was very quiet. It was fine farmhouse with beautiful surroundings. Very good cooked breakfast and good service.
The Old Mill B&B
Located in Looe in the region of Cornwall, 11 miles from Plymouth, The Old Mill B&B features a barbecue and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 31 miles from The Old Mill B&B, and Padstow is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from The Old Mill B&B.
- This property is in an excellent location and our host is extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome. Facilities for guest use at the Old Mill are amazing and we will certainly be returning
- Brian was very friendly the room was perfect very comfy bed excellent breakfast too
- good location next door to pub which was convenient for evening meal. also excellent fish restaurant within 10 mins drive. small village secluded location. nice people.
- Accommodation a bit small. It is on a nasty dip so be careful on the road. Pulling into the property is a bit awkward as well. It is not really signposted properly. Breakfast was okay.
- Everything was perfect! Breakfast delivered in mornings.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Trenethick offers accommodations in Saltash. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Plymouth is 11 miles from Trenethick, and Newquay is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The friendliness and considerate host John. We travelled on the worst day of the year with snow and ice. John met us to guide us along the lane to the farm and then drove us to a pub and waited whilst we ate to take us back again. Comfy room with nice ensuite. Nice organic products supplied and fabulous breakfast all using local fresh products. Will definitely return if in that neck of the woods
- This was a real gem and the pub nearby had food to die for great room good breakfast and John is a real character
- John, our Host was very attentive & knowledgeable about the area. Both breakfasts were excellent & very tasty. The only problem was finding Trenethick Farm as we arrived in the dark along the very busy A 38. Signage is needed, we discussed with John.
- The breakfast was outstanding and our Host ( John ) bakes his own bread. Wonderful! The scenery from the breakfast table is outstanding and the abundance of wildlife coming and going a delight. The wild geese were o n the move and obtained lovely camera shots. The bed was very comfortable and the room was warm.. The farm has resident horses and we were delighted to have a chat with riders. These are not part of the holiday stay. There are two options to approach the property and both are delightful from the point of scenery. However, beware of narrow roads. .
- Lovely clean, comfortable place to stay, made very welcome and the breakfast was excellent
Cambridge House is located in Torpoint, just 30 miles from Torquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Views of the sea, river or city are featured in certain rooms.Plymouth is 2.5 miles from Cambridge House, and Tavistock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly people, very welcoming. My room was perfect.
- It was in a great location for HMS Raleigh. It had everything you would expect from a BB. Very Clean and friendly staff.
- Great location for town and meeting up with friends. Comfortable bed and nice breakfast
- Cooked English breakfast was lovely and staff were friendly and helpful in all matters.
- Breakfast wa nice however not sure about the long table and everyone sat together it’s not a big issue for some but I like to sit per table but that’s just my preference
Pentillie Castle and Estate
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Pentillie Castle and Estate offers accommodations in Saltash. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. Plymouth is 8 miles from Pentillie Castle & Estate, and Port Isaac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from Pentillie Castle and Estate.
Corporate and quirky at the same time. Had a fab few days.
- The environment outside and inside; beautiful and comfortable decor, and wonderfully quiet countryside.
- Fabulous venue for anniversary surprise for my husband. Superb location, Pentillie Castle itself superb. We stayed in the dewhurst suite and it wuz gorgeous. We definitely recommend a walk down to the Bathing Hut. Beautiful wedding venue by the River Tamar. And the DIY suppers were great. Breakfast also DELICIOUS.
Absolutely welcoming, warm and elegant, like having your own country manor. I could not fault it. We loved going for walks in the forest and to the river with the castle dogs. We loved the meal left for us to heat in the Aga and eat and the long pine table in the kitchen, late at night.
A very spacious bathroom, very luxurious bed and pillows. The decor is contemporary country house, with lots of family portraits and antique furniture balanced with modern pieces for confort and utility,as well as modern art.
- Amazing reception, beautiful rooms, home from home feel. Saw outdoor theatre in the grounds which was a lovely experience.
- Corporate and quirky at the same time. Had a fab few days.
Featuring free WiFi, Trecorme Barton offers accommodations in Quethiock, just 11 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Padstow is 26 miles from Trecorme Barton, and Port Isaac is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 28 miles from Trecorme Barton.
Fantastic B & B room and On-suite bathroom were very large, both with fantastic views over the valley. The Breakfast was brilliant and great choices would recommend this Farmhouse B & B to anyone and Nicola was great.
- The Breakfast was fantastic, very welcoming hostess,very pretty property.
Nicola was so helpful and made our entire stay very enjoyable.
The breakfast and in room facilities are great
- Comfortable ( and very clean ) accommodation with all the little touches you would find in a good hotel. We received a very warm welcome, the breakfast was very good and we would certainly stay at Trecorme Barton again .
- Excellent service and a brilliant breakfast. Even helped us out with a razor when I forgot to pack my partners!! Really lovely people and a beautiful house
- Fantastic B & B room and On-suite bathroom were very large, both with fantastic views over the valley. The Breakfast was brilliant and great choices would recommend this Farmhouse B & B to anyone and Nicola was great.
One of our top picks in Looe.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. With a rural location, Penvith Barns offers scenic views over the surrounding countryside and is within a 15-minute walk to the South West Coast Path. From here you can easily access the beaches of Looe, Millendreath or Seaton.Each room here will provide you with a TV with DVD player, en-suite bathroom and mini fridge. Guests also have use of a shared kitchen which includes a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.A full English breakfast is served each morning and all ingredients are locally sourced, with eggs coming from the property’s own flock of hens. Alternatives are offered, such as Eggs Benedict, smoked salmon and Spanish omelettes.The historic site of Cotehele House is just a 35-minute drive away and features scenic gardens and woodland walks. Whitsand Bay is only 7 miles away and various pubs and restaurant can be found in the local area.
- Nice quiet setting with farm animals and friendly hosts
- The breakfast was amazing and in very high quality. Andrew is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Additional bonus goes to the farm animals, my son loves them.
- We had booked three rooms and each room had it’s own character and was tastefully furnished. Rooms were very well equipped with fridge, cafetieres, teas, hairdryers and irons! There was an area where you could warm up food in a microwave. The hosts loaned us wellie boots and we fed the hens and sheep. There were copious number of DVD’s to borrow and as for the breakfast – well that was outstanding. Andrew and Theresa were very helpful and friendly hosts who had a good level of knowledge of the local area – what to see and where to eat.
We couldn’t of chosen a better place to stay for our last minute Easter break….
Andrew and Teresa are amazing and their b&b is beautiful.
Highly recommend staying in this charming property and meeting the resident chickens and sheep if you want to!
The hosts provided a great breakfast and invaluable information on the local area for things to do and restaurant recommendations…. nothing was too much trouble…. we will definitely be going back to visit…
- Everything!! The food was amazing, How friendly the people were, making us feel welcome, letting us feed their animals, telling us about the different things we can do there and helping us with the monkey sanctuary so i could see my monkey i sponsored.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Germans Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Germans Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Germans Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Germans Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!