10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-sur-ay Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Home 19 is a renovated 18th-century barn, just 3.1 mi from the beaches in Normandy, featuring a terrace and vegetable patch in the garden. Homemade cakes are included in the continental breakfast.Each suite displays exposed beams and original stone walls, and is decorated in a contemporary style. A flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee are provided, and the bathroom includes a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, and you can enjoy it in the garden during summer. Fruit trees are planted in the enclosed garden. Simple homemade meals prepared with organic produce can be enjoyed in the evening, upon prior reservation.This property is 32 mi from the city of Cherbourg and free private parking is available on site.
- Great breakfast. Beautiful rooms that are tastefully decorated. The owner can prepare a great dinner.
- Excellence Hostess in Nathalie nothing was to much trouble. Food great
- Le calme, l’espace et l’aménagement de la suite. La situation géographique avec la proximité des prés salés et de la mer. L’accueil très attentionné et le petit déjeuner varié.
- Petit déjeuner excellent avec de très bons produits faits maison. Hôtesse très accueillante.
- Super chambre d’hôtes, moderne, confortable, dans un petit village très calme. Hôtesse très accueillante et sympathique. À recommander.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mesnil de Creances
One of our top picks in Créances.A 12th-century house set just outside the village of Créances, Le Mesnil de Creances offers B&B accommodations, free Wi-Fi in public areas, a terrace, BBQ facilities and continental breakfast.With a terrace looking onto the garden, the rooms feature a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The continental breakfast includes fruit juices, yogurt, fresh local breads and pastries, and hot beverages. You can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample fresh seasonal cuisine, available upon reservation and at an extra cost.Special diet menus including vegetarian, gluten-free and low-fat food can be prepared upon reservation. The lounge has a TV with English and French channels, and a DVD player with a wide selection of films.The B&B’s kitchenette is at guests’ disposal and includes a dining area, microwave, kitchenware, and BBQ facilities. A coffee machine and electric kettle are also provided.
Beautiful development of 6 properties. Short walk to the beach. Great for summer breaks, everything closes at the start of Sept so a bit remote. Lovely coastline and small towns to visit.
Must be really active in the main season. Plenty of local markets and friendly locals.
Good facilities in the property.
- Everything was nice. The house was old house with charm and nice atmosphere. The host was a charming english lady. Breakfast was fine, parking before the house was assured. The village is rather quiet, whixh i liked very much, since I was tired. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to eat out.
- A centuries-old building that certainly has loads of character and twisted beams – but as a result the floors are somewhat uneven! We had a friendly welcome from Jan, followed by a very welcome cup of tea. The guest sitting area and kitchenette with reading material etc. was a pleasant surprise. Our first night ever in a 4-poster bed, which was very comfortable.
- The hostess was amazing, she really looked after us well and nothing was too much trouble. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- It was absolutely lovely, wonderful hosts, iam sorry that i never say thank you and bye ;( thank you for everything and sorry for not showing up for breakfast. Highly recommend!!!
- Beautiful development of 6 properties. Short walk to the beach. Great for summer breaks, everything closes at the start of Sept so a bit remote. Lovely coastline and small towns to visit.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Chateau de Claids
Le Chateau is set in a property originally built in the 11th century. This guest house offers a medieval kitchen and a fireplace from 1523. Guests can relax in 8-hectare park, by the Claids River.The rooms at Le Chateau de Claids have a view of the garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.The accommodations will provide you with a TV and a terrace. There is an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a refrigerator. You can enjoy lake view from all the rooms.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. This holiday home is 52 mi from Dinard Brittany Airport.
- The hosts (Corinne and Ruud) were absolutely wonderful! I felt like I was staying at a friend’s house. they were so welcoming and friendly. The dinners they cooked were incredible, seafood fresh from the ocean. The property was amazing, with so much history. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms rounded out a great experience.
The beautiful gardens
Very helpful owners
For us, excellent location , easy access to many pieces
- Wonderful property and owners. Felt as though we were staying with friends, but very well looked after. Wonderful breakfast and dinner. Would not hesitate to return or to recommend to others.
- Loved everything! The property is stunning and we loved sitting by one of the lakes – there’s a cute little boat house so my hubby could fish all afternoon and I could just relax in the sun! The owners are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast each morning to die for. We also had dinner on the day we arrived – just fantastic. Location-wise, it’s secluded but t’s easy to get to places like Mont-St-Michel, Bayeux, Utah Beach and Coutance.
- A fantastic place which exceeded our expectations. Extremely friendly and welcoming hosts. A really special building and excellent accommodation. Beautiful grounds. A wonderful breakfast, on a table beautifully and quirkily set. Highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hotes La Montagne
Chambre d’hotes La Montagne is located in Lessay, 27 mi from Granville and 29 mi from Cherbourg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared living and dining room at the property with an open fire and views over the marshlands.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Saint Helier Jersey is 27 mi from Chambre d’hotes La Montagne, while Saint-Lô is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 51 mi from Chambre d’hotes La Montagne.
- A quintessential French chateaux – cosy and old and full of character. Jan was a fantastic host, welcoming from the very start and made us feel like nothing was too much trouble, and even drove us to a nearby town as we were cycling so didn’t have a car to head out for dinner. Really can’t beat this on value for money, and the views from our room over the surrounding hills and meadows were just beautiful. Breakfast was a simple traditional French spread, croissants, coffee, jam and fresh baguettes, just what we needed to fuel our cycle for the day.
- Jan gave us a very warm welcome, and was very accommodating. She explained what was available in the area, where to find it, and suggested a restaurant, Le Normandy, which was amazing. Although there are no facilities in the room, Jan is quite happy to make a cup of tea when required.
Lovely breakfast in the morning.
Clean shared bathroom which we had to ourselves!
- As I was without a car the owner was very kind to drive me into the village when needed, for which I paid her. Very helpful indeed.
The area where the property is located is pretty and quiet.
There were plenty of croissants, jams, ect… at breakfast
The beds are very comfy, the rooms & bathroom very clean, the linen smell fresh.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Denneville – and a guest favorite.
Set in Denneville, L’Albizia features barbecue facilities and a garden.The bedroom features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. There is also a terrace.Guests at L’Albizia can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can access the kitchen and the property’s living room under certain conditions.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. Guests at L’Albizia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Denneville, like snorkeling and diving.Jersey island is located nearby the bed and breakfast, while Cherbourg en Cotentin is 23 mi away.
Breakfast was lovely and fresh
Lovely location very near the beach
Would be great for family on a budget
- Nice house where to stay for a week-end or holidays! Very clean and quiet, bed very confortable. Franck is a very nice host who prepare you a delicious breakfast.
- We liked the little house and how it is decorated. The apple jam for breakfast was delicious!
- Very friendly host. Lots of thoughtful details. Very child friendly. 5 minutes walk from the beach.
- Lovely little house in the owners garden. Perfect location for the beach at Denneville and easy to get to the lovely port of Portbail. Have stayed twice now and will be back. Great breakfast brought to you by the owner in the morning too
- Breakfast was lovely and fresh
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos des Pommiers
Set in a Normandy house dating back to the 1920s, Le Clos des Pommiers is Located in Blainville sur mer and features rooms with balcony offering views of the 1-hectare garden. The beach is just 0.6 mi away.The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. One has a round bed and a claw-foot bath in its design bathroom. The other features romantic decoration and tiled bathroom with Italian bathtub.A wide range of homemade jams, bread and French pastries is served every morning. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the large common room offering wooden beams or on the terrace in the park.Guest can use bikes for free on site or go golfing at Golf de Coutainville located just 0.9 mi away. There is a horse riding center just 1.6 mi away and a casino in Coutainville just 1.7 mi away.
- Proprietors weer amazing people and doted on us from the minute we arrived; bathroom extremely clean and modern for a home built in 1900. Breakfast amazing; homemade breads, jams, fruit and yogurts. Property close to beach, lovely estate.
Gorgeous property, fantastic attention to detail.
We had an amazing room with ensuite and lounge area .
Grounds well cared for.
Owners so helpful with dinner recommendations and ideas of places to go to visit. Lots of information available to read.
Breakfasts amazing – lots of local normandy delicacies !!
- Very nice an beautifull place. I booked 2 nights and decided to stay longer. Don’t miss it! A lot of love in many details….if possible I will turn back to that beautifull place….
- An amazing property, beautiful house and super-nice hosts! They went out of their ways to make our stay unforgettable, warm, friendly people, exquisite breakfast, helped with suggestions and pointers for interesting sites to see – the experience was really as if we were staying with family friends! We will be back for sure.
- Le cadre est très joli, l accueil chaleureux et les petits déjeuners copieux! Petite touche personnelle et raffinée très agréable
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir De La Foulerie
Come and enjoy a charming 16th-century manor and its large estate.The Manoir de la Foulerie boasts 4 elegant rooms equipped with a TV and wireless internet.Breakfast is served in the Manoir’s dining room overlooking a rural and picturesque scenery. The Manoir’s crêperie offers Normandy specialties such as sweet or savory crêpes. A selected dish everyday, grilled fish and meat to be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Explore the small traditional organic farm and its animals. Take advantage of the ideal location of the Manoir de la Foulerie, between Cherbourg and the Mont-Saint-Michel, near Coutances and only 6 miles from the sea.
- Amazing place, house and all what is around. Small lake with ducks, ponies and donkey (name is Melody) absolutely to draw ideal relax place for quiet living. Heated pool call for relax after hard traveling. Good breakfast and coffe start nice day. We spent there 5 nights and we can only recomend…
- The place is lovely, we had the impression to have gone back in time. quite in a lovely countryside
- Country setting in substantial grounds. Very oldie world with access to bedrooms a stone spiral staircase. Good breakfast and restaurant on site in summer.
- A hidden gem. Super old manoir, very clever and tastefully done decor. My wife and I were in one of the bedrooms in the tower, accessed by a spiral staircase. A really lovely spacious room, excellent shower. Beams, magnificent fireplace, curtain matching fabric material on the walls, beams. Stylish furnishings. The whole works, lovely waking up to it. Breakfast served downstairs in the dining room. Stylish. The grounds inviting, a lake, loads of space, we didn’t see it but apparently there’s a swimming pool. ….. Great value, especially as breakfasts included. Will go back.
The breakfast room was very pretty and welcoming. The grounds with small lake were lovely to walk round.
An interesting place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Des Tilleuls
Le Clos Des Tilleuls is a bed and breakfast located a 10-minute drive from the sea. Its well-being center has a hot tub, sauna and fitness room, and free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the property.Each room is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. The private bathrooms feature a multi-sensory shower and a hairdryer.Free private parking is possible on site.
High quality, excellent value, very attentive owners, great breakfast with homemade breads, and even multifunction shower & 2 electric massage chairs & a sauna in the room. Also nice garden & very quiet location, but only 5 minutes from Coutences town centre.
For sure we will return
Le propriétaire est très agréable et apporte des conseils judicieux. L’accueil était parfait.
La suite est confortable avec un charme ancien et des équipements spa facile à utiliser.
La décoration est douce et moderne.
Nous avons trouvé une suite très propre.
Le petit déjeuner est parfois accompagné de spécialité du coin expliqué par le propriétaire.
- Le + de la douche hammam, la belle grande.chambre, le bon petit dejeuner copieux compris dans le prix, le calme
- un accueil , une écoute, bref, une attention tournée vers les gens, avec beaucoup de compréhension
Les propriétaires étaient très accueillants, serviables.
La literie super confortable!!
Equipement au top pour la suite!!
On y retournera avec plaisir. Nous avons également profité d’un petit massage au Top, à essayer également!!
- High quality, excellent value, very attentive owners, great breakfast with homemade breads, and even multifunction shower & 2 electric massage chairs & a sauna in the room. Also nice garden & very quiet location, but only 5 minutes from Coutences town centre.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau Isle Marie – B&B
B&B – Château Isle Marie is set in a 40-hectare park in Picauville. It offers individually decorated rooms and suites with views of Normandy’s countryside and Bessin Park. There is a shared living room with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is provided.Rooms and suites at B&B – Château Isle Marie feature canopy or four-poster beds. They each have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property and guests are invited to visit the château.This B&B is 11 mi from Utah Beach and 7.5 mi from Sainte-Marie-du-Mont. Free private parking is available on site.
- Amazing Château. Amazing host. Amazing breakfast. Amazing stay overall. One word – amazing.
- Beautiful Castle! Our visit to Chateau de L’Isle Marie was everything that we pictured a French Chateau to be! The castle itself is beautiful and elegant filled with history in and around it! The grounds are peaceful and respectful as a piece of Normandy. Our hosts Valentina and Nicola were helpful before our visit and delightful during our stay. They were very kind to share the history of the house as well as provide us with a homemade breakfast each morning.
- It’s a fairytale chateau set in a magical setting. Everything was perfect. One of our favorite places to stay in France
- Very quiet with comfortable beds, this castle like bed and breakfast was amazing!
- Breakfast was amazing and hosts were extremely supportive & informative
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Ronchettes
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Ronchettes is set in an 18th century building in Reigneville-Bocage, just 9.3 mi from the Normandy landing beaches. The B&B offers a garden and a terrace and bikes can be borrowed for free on site.The soundproofed guest room at Les Ronchettes features parquet flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade cake, brioche and jam can be enjoyed every morning at Les Ronchettes. The kitchenette is fully equipped with a coffee machine and a toaster.Free private parking is possible on site and restaurants are found within 3.7 mi of the B&B. The property is a 30-minute drive from Cherbourg and 7.5 mi from Sainte-Mère-Eglise.
- This B&B was like a manor house in a spacious, beautiful, country setting. Plenty of parking. WiFi was excellent. Hostess was very accommodating, answer questions about the area, and the history of the house. Hostess recommended and made reservations at a restaurant in St. Mere Eglise. The rooms were immaculate and well appointed. Breakfast was typical French and delicious. Wish we could have extended our stay here.
This is a beautiful place to stay, the house and grounds are simply stunning.
It is very clean, cosy, pin drop quiet and private… perfect.
It was a chilly evening so a glowing log burner to welcome us was much appreciated.
We had a very early start and the lady was kind enough to still prepare a small fresh and tasty breakfast for us.
Thank you for your hospitality and little Jaz is a treasure.
- The house is magnificent set in the middle of the Normandy countryside. The room is at the top of a longish flight of stairs which may be of interest to some but was not an issue at all for us. The room was beautiful, tastefully decorated with a massive living area separate from the bedroom. The bathroom is new, spacious and spotless. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. Although in a converted attic and November the room was always warm. The breakfast is severed downstairs in a private dining room and our host made individual warm traditional pastries for each of us. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for accommodation close to Saint Marie Eglise/Landing beaches or en route to Cherbourg.
Très bon accueil dans un cadre bucolique.
Petit-déjeuner copieux et délicieux.
Aucune faute de goût dans la décoration.
Séjour très agréable; nous serions bien restées plus longtemps.
Wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt und würden jeder Zeit wiederkommen.
Das Appartement ist sehr großzügig und liebevoll eingerichtet, auch die Sauberkeit ist hervorragend.
Besonders schön war es, abends am Kamin zu sitzen. Man kann in der Küche gut selber kochen oder in eines der Restaurants in den umliegenden Ortschaften fahren. Die gesamte Anlage der Unterkunft ist sehr stilvoll und läd, da ein wenig ab vom Schuss, zum Entspannen ein. Auch das Frühstück ist hervorragend, sehr reichhaltig und abwechslungsreich. Eine mit viel Liebe geführte Unterkunft.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-sur-ay Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-sur-Ay Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!