10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-nuelles Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Cher en Beaujolais
Set in Saint-Germain-Nuelles just 30 minutes’ drive from Lyon, Le Clos du Cher features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site. Le Clos du Cher features free WiFi.Each room at this bed and breakfast is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace or patio. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms are air conditioned and can accommodate pets upon request.Homemade meals are prepared on site and are served in the dining room.You will find a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities nearby, such as golfing and hiking.The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 24 mi from Le Clos du Cher.
- Beautiful location, magnificant room with everything you can imagine and last but not least the kindest and most welcoming hosts that services a tradinional french breakfast at the time you most desire.
- Nice host Philips and a cutie dog welcoming us! Great view of the village from the nice decorated house and room! Amazing homemade breakfast from Philips! So nice to stay here watching the bright stars and the morning sunrise! Gonna come back someday to stay longer!
- Lovely walled property surrounded by vineyards-great welcome from the hosts Pascale and Phillipe (attentive without being intrusive) who speak good english btw. We opted for dinner which was great-excellent freshly and local sourced ingredients. Breakfast, if anything was even better-lovely coffee, crossaints, bread jams and fresh homemade juice. Thoroughly recommended.
- Very comfotarble!! We arrived late he upgaraded room. I appreciate reception to upgrade^^
- lovely large apartment, very clean and nicely decorated. has a terrace and free onsite parking, not in town so you would need a car. the hosts were friendly and informative and breakfast was good. very quiet, we enjoyed our time here.
Bed and Breakfast
La Source Dorée
Located in Saint-Pierre-la-Palud, this colorful and elegant guest accommodations features a private garden. Guests can relax in the hot tub, the sauna or the steam bath for an additional fee.Rooms at La Source Dorée have a balcony and a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning. The organic restaurant serves dishes made with vegetables grown on site. The meal can be served on the terrace.Newspapers are available at La Source Dorée and you can use the free Wi-Fi access in the public areas.The B&B is 1.2 mi from Sain-Bel Train Station and 5 mi from Couvent de la Tourette. There is a free private car park on site.
- Gourmet dinners. Good breakfasts. The host was charming, helpful, and attentive. The property is amazingly charming. High on the hillside!
- La Source Doree is a little hard to find, but worth the search. The grand house has been lovingly restored, capturing the nostalgia of earlier times. The rooms are furnished with period furniture and premium bedding. Dinner was prepared using vegetables from the garden and local wines. It was a pleasure to stroll through the paths around the house and admire the views of the valley below. La Source Doree was the perfect beginning of our road trip through Provence.
- The comfort of the beds and …the home made breakfast!
- We thought this was a very peaceful place to stay. Our room had windows on 3 sides looking over fabulous views. The restaurant was worth trying and the breakfast good quality mostly produced on their own organic farm. We enjoyed an early morning stroll round the farm.
Très bon petit déjeuner avec des produits locaux et de qualité.
Le jardin autour de l’hôtel est très agréable, le cadre est vraiment enchanteur.
L’accueil est au top!
Bed and Breakfast
Located a 35-minute drive from Lyon, this 19th-century manor house features a big park with centenary trees and an outdoor swimming pool. The A6 Motorway access is a 15-minute drive away.With a refined décor, the bright rooms at Manoir Tourieux include a private bathroom with free toiletries, bathrobe and hairdryer. Rooms are provided with free Wi-Fi, TV and have wooden flooring and an electric kettle.A continental breakfast is served every morning. From On the evening you can also request other meals, which are served either in the lounge or on the terrace, upon reservation at least 2 days before arrival.Shops and restaurants can be found 1.2 mi from the property.The Couvent de la Tourette is 3.1 mi away from the property. L’Arbresle Train Station is 1.2 mi from Manoir Tourieux.
- Great old building, nice atmosphere, very kind service
- The breakfast in the garden was very good and varied. Karinne is a warm and welcoming person, and she gave us lots of useful tips about where to eat, sightseeing in Lyon, etc. The pool is a lovely facility after a day out.
We had 2 connected rooms with our children of 14 and 12. The rooms were very spacious. The Mansion and the huge garden are simply amazing. We had the ‘table d’hôtes’ : delicious! Also the Breakfast was great! It was a very relax start of our vacation in France.
Furthermore we took the wine tasting experience. Philippe did a really good job in explaining us all secrets of French wine 😃
- Lovely warm friendly welcome. Beautiful building and grounds. Clean spacious comfortable room. Stylish decor. Nice fresh breakfast. A first rate experience and a really good find!
- Amazing home cooked breakfast to top of a fantastic place to stay with a lovely host
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Le Jardin Des Pierres Dorées
Located in a house from 1850 in the Beaujolais wine region, Le Jardin Des Pierres Dorées is close to vineyards. It features an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden, and Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Rooms at Le Jardin Des Pierres Dorées offer garden views and are furnished with a wardrobe and desk. Each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, free toiletries and bathrobes.Continental breakfast is served daily and guests have access to a shared kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. A bakery and prepared food shop are located 650 feet away and additional shops are in Pommiers, 2.5 mi away. Several gastronomic restaurants and brasseries can be found between 0.6 mi and 6.2 mi from the property.The owner is a ceramic artists and guests can arrange to visit her studio while staying at the property. Guests can got to the golden stone villages as close as 6.2 mi away and Villefranche-sur-Saone is 6.2 mi away. Anse Train Station is 3.1 mi from the property and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 31 mi away.
- Everything! We stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed every minute. The rooms are super clean, very big and comfortable. The host, Vivian was super welcoming, kind and did everything she could so we enjoy our stay. Couldn’t ask for more!
- Huge garden. Big swimming pool. Lovely big and friendly dog who loves to play . Breakfast all fresh. Host speaks good English. Nice bakery 300 m away.
- The breakfast is so delicious, and the room is bigger than the picture, very comfortable for relax!
- Very comfy bed, owners just lovely people, very friendly and accommodating. The little village is in the Beaujolais Hills, our window overlooked the garden and there were vineyards all around, yet it was close to Lyon and great for traveling around.
- This is our 3rd year as an overnight stop off on our way down to the south of France. We love it here, a pool to cool off in after a lengthy drive, a restaurant in the village, a superb room. Fantastic hosts, and a lovely continental breakfast , with homemade jams. We can’t fault it!
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison de Boyeux
Located in Châtillon, La Maison de Boyeux offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a sun terrace. The property is a 30-minute drive from Lyon. Free WiFi is available.The room features a desk, flat-screen TV and electric kettle. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer. Additional facilities include a table tennis and bikes.Lozanne train station is a 5-minute drive away. La Maison de Boyeux is 34 mi from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
La décoration de la chambre, le confort du lit, la propreté, la piscine, la vue et le cadre calme.
Le petit déjeuner était très bien
- HERBERGEMENT TRES BIEN TRES BEAU CADRE ( piscine l’été) PROPRIETAIRES SYMPAS
- Die Unterkunft diente uns als Zwischenstopp für unsere Weiterfahrt in den Süden am nächsten Tag. Die Lage des Hauses war dafür ideal. Es lag nahe der Autobahn und doch schon ländlich. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und liebevoll gestaltet. Es fehlte an nichts. Die Gastgeber waren super herzlich und aufgeschlossen. Auch wenn wir nur ein paar Worte französisch können, konnten wir uns wunderbar verständigen. Das Frühstück war landestypisch. Es gab Baguette und leckere Marmeladen sowie köstlichen Joghurt aus eigener Produktion. Wir kommen auf jeden Fall wieder, denn in dieser Unterkunft fing unser Urlaub bereits an. Ein lieber Dank an die Gastgeber dafür.
- Amabilité des propriétaires. Piscine et extérieur. Petit déjeuner copieux
Situation géographique idéale pour notre séjour ; endroit très calme et propriétaires très sympas et serviables.
Chambre confortable et spacieuse. La piscine est un + agréable.
- La décoration de la chambre, le confort du lit, la propreté, la piscine, la vue et le cadre calme.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos des Anges
Offering a heated indoor pool with a counter-current option and a hammam, Le Clos des Anges is a B&B located among vineyards in Bagnols, 8.1 mi from Villefranche sur Saone. Free WiFi access is available.Each soundproofed room features a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and fan. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the property. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities.At Le Clos des Anges you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Lyon is 19 mi away and Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 25 mi away. The property offers free parking.
The host was so wiunderful person, and so welcoming.
My wife didn’t like to go to the restaurant for breakfast because of her knee, the host followed us with a bag full of food when we were leaving in the morning and kept apologizing for not eating at the food area he prepared.
Owner was helpful in many ways..breakfast delicious.
Location sublime. Pool was great for exercise and steam room for relaxing after a day of walking and drinking wine.
- Host carrying for the guests, nice decoration, swimming pool, sauna, breakfast in the garden, relax chairs in the garden. Situated in the “Pierre Dorées”. Host provides useful information about places to visit and restaurants. WiFi not tested.
- Such a warm welcome! The hosts are very nice and accomodating. I greatly recommend le Clos des Anges and will certainly be back.
- I like so much the swimming pool and the turkish bath
- The host was so wiunderful person, and so welcoming.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hotes du Vert Vallon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Maison d’Hotes du Vert Vallon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Theize. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Lyon is 15 mi from Maison d’Hotes du Vert Vallon, while Mâcon is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 mi from Maison d’Hotes du Vert Vallon.
- Calm. The place has a very nice view and the terrace as well.
- The welcome was superb and the owners were extremely hospital and were able to manage with our limited grasp of their language. The views from the property were beautiful and the tranquility of the area was exactly what we were looking for.
The hosts were incredibly welcoming and very friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
The breakfasts were absolutely amazing and varied each day.
- Stunning location, outstanding breakfast, beautiful accommodation
Petit déjeuner copieux et bon (salé / sucré )
Vue magnifique sur le vallon
Chambre propre et confortable
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Merle
Located in the hamlet of Taylan, Le Clos du Merle offers B&B accommodations set in a house with stone walls. It features a furnished garden and a covered terrace with BBQ facilities.The duplex suite has a garden view, a seating area with dining table and a private bathroom. It also comes with an equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast with regional and homemade produce is included and served each morning either in the dining room or under the vine-covered pergola on the terrace. Evening meals can be prepared upon request and there is a restaurant 2.2 mi from the B&B.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Lyon is 17 mi from Le Clos du Merle.
The suite is perfect. Everything you need for a stay in the country. A wood burning stove keeps you warm and provides lovely ambiance.
Comfortable bed and toilet facilities.
Kitchen is equipped if you feel like preparing some local produce. We were directed by Evelyne to Ancy 3 km away for wonderful meat and cheese products.
Beautiful area 40 min from Lyon. The hosts Evelyne and Gaby are warm, hospitable and helpful with their knowledge of the area.
We had a delicious meal at the Clos, prepared by Evelyne. When we left we felt as if we were leaving good friends. Highly recommended.
Very friendly and accommodating people
Confortable accomodations with great food and breakfast
Not really for business as quite isolated but a fantastic place for a relaxing stay.
- Gorgeous gite in countryside near Lyon. Fantastic hospitality from our hosts Evelyne and Gabby and not forgetting Honey. Wonderful traditional Lyonnaise food and can well recommend staying for dinner. Thank you for making our short stay so great and we hope to return for longer.
- Very nice lady and man. They helped us when we had some questions. Lovely dog Honey. Very good breakfast. Good house with everything you need.
- Merle and Gaby were as hospitable as you can be 100% satisfaction. Our goal was to get history and flavor of Lyon and France. They exceeded our expectations. Typical home made dinner, wine and breakfast homemade with the freshest ingredients. We were all so appreciative. Very nice people and they made you feel like family
- The suite is perfect. Everything you need for a stay in the country. A wood burning stove keeps you warm and provides lovely ambiance.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes La Noue
Located in Le Vieux Borg only 16 mi from Lyon, this B&B is set in an 18th-century coaching inn. Just 3.7 mi from the Beaujolais vineyards, guests can relax in the on-site spa and enjoy a massage, upon prior reservation.All of the rooms at Chambre d’Hôtes La Noue are uniquely decorated. Each room features a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. For an additional fee guests can also reserve an evening meal, when reserved 3 days in advance.Guests can take the train from the station 2.5 mi away and arrive in at Lyon’s Saint Paul Train Station in 30 minutes. Free private parking is possible on site and Salvagny Golf Club is 6.2 mi from the B&B.
Staff was very friendly.
House is in a great location.
Close to Lyon but on the country side.
- very nice and comfortable room, very decoratif, home like. The place is kind of difficult to reach but it do worth the price. For breakfast you don’t have too much choici but it’s understandable for a little hotel like this, the quality is correct. We ask to arrive earlier than indicated and the host managed to get our room ready in time, we do appreciate.
- I liked that the property was in a quiet location and reasonably comfortable.
- Room was spotless and elegant like the rest of the b&b. Owner was friendly, athmosphere exotic. Nice to have coffee and tea available.
- François was very friendly, the breakfast was good.
- Staff was very friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Domaine de la Poyat
Set in Hameau La Poyat, 2.1 mi from the center of Légny and 17 mi from Lyon, B&B Domaine de la Poyat features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Mâcon is 30 mi from B&B Domaine de la Poyat, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- Charming place with a very warm welcome from the owner who is fond of horses and shares her passion with customers. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Very nice breakfast.
- Beautiful surroundings. Large room, nice view, modern amenities and great bathroom. Everything was very comfortable as well as beautiful.
- Great place! Very worm and nice. Real agriculture France. Good WiFi and great breakfast
- The breakfast was EXCELLENT, very generous, exceeded my expectations!!! Croissant, pain au chocolat, bread, butter, cheese, French salami, fruits, yaourts! It was great to be walk in their huge property, meet the horses, the chickens and the lama! It was very convenient to have a kitchen to eat our diner “at home”. The location was perfect to enjoy the tasting of the Beaujolais Nouveau as we were surrounded with Beaujolais wine domains!
- The hosts were super friendly. We were welcomed with a glass of wine. The room has all the facilities you could wish for, even a fully equipped kitchen. Also, the location and the surroundings are really beautiful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-nuelles Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-Nuelles Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!