10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-du-puy Centre:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’hôtes Du Domaine De Jacquelin
Chambres D’hôtes De Jacquelin is located in a peaceful countryside setting, just 5 minutes from Bourges. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a heated outdoor pool.Le Domaine de Jacquelin provides comfortable and spacious rooms with private bathrooms.Enjoy the calm and stroll around the peaceful grounds. The Domaine de Jacquelin is the perfect base from which to discover the Pays de Bourges.
- very nice owners and a very nicely furnished room….we also enjoyed the other guests
- Very nice staff. Owner makes you feel at home. Excellent breakfast with home made marmelades and plenty of coffee and croissants.
- We thought the breakfast was very good with a wide selection of home made jams. Plenty of choice of pastries. The tea was very weak though.
- It’s charming and the owners friendly and accommodating. 2nd time we’ve been and we love it’s old rustic charm. Great stop over travelling up from Spain back to the UK as is right in the middle of France with the historic town of Bourges on its doorstep.
- Gorgeous farm. We had a large very comfortable room with a door onto a large and wild garden. Breakfast was French and more than adequate. The owner was very friendly and informative. Love to stay over in summer so I can swim in their very large pool.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison du Potager de Mazières
La Maison du Potager de Mazières is set in Sainte-Solange, 8.1 mi from Bourges.Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. La Maison du Potager de Mazières features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property. This property features an outdoor swimming pool open from 17:00 to 19:30.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Nevers is 30 mi from La Maison du Potager de Mazières, while Vierzon is 24 mi from the property. Chateauroux-Center Airport is 43 mi away.
- The property is in an idyllic spot just over a kilometre off the pilgrimage route from Vezelay to St Jean Pied de Port. It is a real gem of a place to walk to for a relaxing night (or more). The hosts Aulde and Alec are a delightful couple and so very helpful. The breakfast is extensive and really sustaining to a long-distance Walker.
We have stayed at La Maison du Potager de Mazières a number of times, most recently in October 2018, using it as an overnight stop en route to Spain. It is perfectly located for such a stop, situated centrally in France, but equally would work well as a main holiday destination.
The accommodation is a converted barn in the gardens of a stunning French chateau, rurally located but within easy reach of picturesque villages and the larger town of Bourges.
The room itself is beautiful, with significant attention to detail, and extremely comfortable.
There is a swimming pool and table tennis, and a few dogs and cats to welcome your arrival.
The hosts, Alex and Aulde are very welcoming and the breakfast is relaxed and delicious.
All in all, I can’t recommend this place highly enough. It’s by far our favourite overnight stop in France.
- Great friendliness and courtesy. Food ample and delicious. Generous
- Delightful location,charming host good pool. It is particularly helpful to have the use of a kitchen.
- Lovely modern apartments in a very quiet area, we loved it. Breakfast was excellent and really friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Surrounded by a planted park, this B&B is set in a 19th-century house and is located in Bourges. Guests can relax on the furnished terrace, under the 200-year-old sequoia and read a book from the library.All the rooms at L’Oustal are uniquely decorated and feature a parquet floor and a marble fireplace. They all include a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi. and there is a TV in the shared living room.Breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or on the terrace. You can also ask the hosts about the nearest restaurants.Luggage storage and free private parking are also possible on site and Bourges Train Station is just a 5-minute walk away. Bourges historical town center is at a 15-minute walk and guided visits can be arranged.
- From the warm, helpful and delightful welcome to the very well appointed comfortable rooms, to the nice breakfast, everything was more than great. Sophie, Gilles and their family go out of their way to make you feel welcome and they all speak great English. Their recommendations for restaurants were great. One of the nicest places we have stayed this holiday. If we are ever in Bourje again we will stay again
- The place was delightful and the staff was outstanding; competent, but even more, genuinely caring and helpful.
- Wonderfull room and very friendly and helpful staff. Our stat was absolutely perfect.
- The hosts were wonderful – very pleasant and helpful. We were both sick with a gastro bug for 24 hours and they did what they could for us. Their home and property were lovely and most comfortable. We would certainly return and recommend their BandB to our friends.
- the hostess and host could not have been more gracious and accommodating in their beautiful restored turn of the century home. the room we three shared was very well appointed and tastefully decorated. To top it off our breakfast in the formal dining room was copious and delicious including six kinds of home made jams! we highly recommend L’Oustal.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison du Théâtre Saint Bonnet
Maison du Théâtre Saint Bonnet is located in the center of Bourges and 1,950 feet from the marshes. You can swim in the indoor swimming pool and relax on the terrace and watch the evening shows in the on-site theater when they take place, at a supplement.It offers elegant rooms with a music-inspired décor. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is optional and served each morning in the veranda from 8:00 to 10:00 for guests staying in the guest rooms. Several restaurants can be found in the famous Place Gordaine, which is 350 feet from the property. It features a private Theater on site where guests can enjoy concerts.Wi-Fi is provided at an additional cost. Bourges Cathedral is 1,300 feet from the B&B.
A private parking is available at a supplement.
- The proprietor is a composer and pianist and after breakfast played a short recital. Breakfast was excellent and taken adjacent to the indoor swimming pool which guests can use. Car parking is inside the property . Stayed in the Muscians Chamber which was full of antiques
- Great location to get to the old city of Bourges. Large room with decadent bathroom. Lots of art and decoration.
- The suite was very spacious and the bathroom luxurious with bath robes, which made going down to the swimming pool very easy. Lovely having the pool – swam twice – once on arrival and once before breakfast! Warm welcome on arrival, with guided tour. Very good breakfast! Would highly recommend this unusual B&B, even though normally we prefer slightly more impersonal hotel-style accommodation.
- A charming and very atmospheric home; Anna and Franck were extremely hospitable hosts. A great conservatory with heated swimming pool and pleasant breakfast area, and a remarkable concert theatre alongside the house. The situation is great for the historic centre of Bourges and local restaurants.
This is a little gem , we had a lovely one night stay and wish we could of stayed longer, Franck and his wife were perfect host , the house is amazing .
Franck is a pianist and played for us after our breakfast, he is very talented.
Would love to go back again.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de l’Ermitage
Located in Berry-Bouy, Domaine de l’Ermitage provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 40 miles from Domaine de l’Ermitage.
- A peaceful, elegant lodging in a quiet, park-like location just 10 minutes from the city of Bourges. We swam in the lovely pool, enjoyed a modern, updated bathroom, and loved the delicious breakfast. Wonderfully welcoming.
- A beautiful home in a country setting. The Hostess, Laurence, was welcoming and charming, much like her home! The breakfast is served in a beautiful room with candles and french antiques but with stylish modern touches that harmoniously blend. The delicious breads and crossants, homemade jams, yogurt, cheese, a homemade pudding all were delicious. At breakfast there was a guest that had been coming there for years as she has a house farther up along the route. In Europe, many 18th century places have been modernized and all the individuality and charm removed. Here, the past still lives, but has been beautifully updated.
- Very nice B&B on an actual farm. The owner referred us to a very nice little local restaurant for dinner.
- Beautiful property. The lady taking care of guests is a true gem, always smiling, helpful and animated. Property super clean, loved the room. Bathroom etc all good. Great breakfast, no eggs but great croissants, bread, pudding, etc there is a pool but we did not use it.
Beautiful breakfasts that were made with the extra personal touch, and home made jams.
Laurence was wonderful and very helpful.
High standards all round.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Saint Georges
A B&B set in a castle, Château de Saint Georges is located 8.1 mi from Bourges and sits in park planted with tress. It offers a terrace, a continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The room at Château de Saint Georges features a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, and a view of the garden. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The continental breakfast includes French baguette, French pastries, eggs and cheese, and it is available daily. Meals can also be prepared upon request and with a supplement.Château de Saint Georges is 7.5 mi from Bourges Train Station, and Sancerre and its vineyards are a 35 minute drive away.
- Very friendly owners, they prepared a meal for us when we arrived which was much appreciated
- My room was very clean. Both of our meals were delicious and organic. I would love to return.
- The place is very neat and nice. The people also very kind. The room was perfect.
- Very nice and kind family runs this hotel. Everything was perfect. Many thanks for unforgettable stay, for wonderful dinners and Italian songs!
- Very French Country style charming Château with family run loving service
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’Hôtes Du Guillot
Chambre D’Hôtes Du Guillot is set in a characteristic farmhouse and is located in Sainte-Solange, just 9.9 mi from the center of Bourges. You can enjoy a garden view from your room.The rooms have exposed wooden beams, a seating area and a desk. A flat-screen TV is provided. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining area. It includes fresh pastries, bread, homemade jams, cereals and hot drinks.The property offers free private parking and the Menetou-Salon vineyard is 8.1 mi from the B&B. Chambre D’Hôtes Du Guillot is 16 mi from Sancerre.
- A beautifully restored Farmhouse B & B, the owners were very welcoming and friendly. The room we had was very spacious for a family of 5 and was tastefully decorated. The whole experience was lovely and we couldn’t of asked for better. We would book there again if we are passing through the area.
- Amazing location and farmhouse. Wonderful owners and lovely homemade breakfast in the morning. We used as a stopover on the way to Paris. Highly recommended
- A beautiful place to stay. Amazing decor and gorgeous surroundings. Our hostess was just wonderful and breakfast superb. Fresh, warm flaky croissants and pain au chocolat We really hope to go back.
This was our final stopover in France before heading home and we could not have picked better.
Aude was most welcoming and spoke perfect English. We were given the family suite which Aude and her husband have renovated beautifully. Our rooms (three bedrooms and huge bathroom) were spotless with perfect crisp bed linen and breakfast was just what we needed before setting off – coffee, croissants/baguettes with homemade jam and hot chocolate for the children.
We truly loved our stay here and hope to return one day very soon. The final touch was being waved off and wished au revoir by Aude’s small children – wonderful.
- Friendly, very accommodating, host can speak several languages, rooms were very well presented and spacious with air conditioning in the majority of rooms. Good selection for breakfast, wonderful location.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy
Set in a park with swings and centenarian trees, Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy offers B&B accommodations in the countryside of Bouy. You can relax on the furnished terrace and it is 4.3 mi from Mehun-sur-Yèvre.With a garden view, all of the soundproofed rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy are decorated with antique furniture. Each room features a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a private bathroom, which is fitted with a bath and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast with homemade produce is included and served daily in the dining room.Chambres d’Hôtes Grand Bouy is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Bourges is 5 mi from the B&B.
Been in Europe for 3 weeks and this was the best.
Encourage anyone to stay there.
Staffers were so easy to get along with and they went out of their way many times to help us.
Food was magnificent and service was outstanding. Stay here you’ll love it !
Host was Great! Super friendly and welcoming.
Bed was very good!
Room is beautiful even as the view over the garden….!!!!!
Breakfast was marvelous, Nice home Made jams.
Would definately go again?
- Laeticia was the most delightful host. She made us feel very welcome and looked after us very well. Details like the use of a small kitchenette with fridge, outdoor seating area for guests, a lovely breakfast and a beautiful house and grounds made our stay a real delight.
- Beautifully situated, perfect ambience created by our host Laetitia.
- The grounds are fantastic and the room is lovely with a great view of the massive garden.
- Been in Europe for 3 weeks and this was the best.
Bed and Breakfast
Hôtel de Panette – Un Château en Ville
One of our top picks in Bourges.Set in an 18th-century building with period furniture, L’Hôtel de Panette is surrounded by a 600-m² garden and is the former estate of the Spanish Charles V during his exile. It offers B&B accommodations with free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Bourges Train Station is 1.1 mi away.All of the rooms include a private bathroom and a TV. Some offer views of the garden and feature period woodwork, fireplace and large French windows.A continental breakfast is provided daily at L’Hôtel de Panette. After breakfast, you can relax in one of the 2 living rooms with period décor, or enjoy the garden.A Tourist Information Office can be found 650 feet from the property, and local shops and restaurants are within the immediate vicinity. The 15th-century Palais Jacques Coeur is 1,150 feet away.
- This place is magic. The Staff is very kind and efficient. We will stay here again the next time we will be in the area and I highly recommend it!
- Every thing especially the beautiful and helpful staff
- Beautiful suite in a gorgeously, restored estate. Lovely breakfast.
- The city is simply fantastic. The location, staff and facilities are wonderful. We were treated as royalty.
- Our visit to Bourges allowed us the opportunity of a unique stay in a manor house surrounded by beautiful antiques and interesting collectibles – in keeping with the medieval old town. We were treated as treasured guests by the staff, and we couldn’t have been more delighted with our accommodation.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 5 mi from Bourges and set in the countryside, Les Glycines offers B&B accommodations in Plaimpied-Givaudins, facing a Romanesque Abbey that dates back to the 12th century. WiFi is free of charge and available in all of the rooms and a public parking is available off-site.You will have access to a shared lounge and a terrace at the property and a continental breakfast is served daily.Table d’Hotes can be provided at an extra fee and upon prior request during the reservation.You can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling to Bourges and hiking. Vierzon is 23 mi from Les Glycines, while Sancerre is 29 mi from the property.
- A comfortable stay in a traditional French home. Ideal for a stop when travelling, as breakfast was provided.
- It was great to all be in the same room. The room was very clean and comfortable in a beautiful old house.
- Lovely little village. Great local Restaurant. Nicewalking along Canal.
- Feels like home. The host was very nice and I enjoyed the conversation with her very much. Breakfast was also very nice.
Comfy warm room on a cold night. Lovely friendly helpful landlady .
Also had benefit of adjoining room for with separate beds for our two teenagers. Easy drive into Brouges .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-germain-du-puy Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Germain-du-Puy Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!