10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Gennys Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Gennys Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Gennys Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Gennys Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Gennys Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Gennys Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Gennys Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Gennys Cornwall:
Caroe Farm House
Caroe Farm House is located in Otterham, 30 miles from Plymouth and 29 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 18 miles from Caroe Farm House, and Port Isaac is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It was mine and my partners first holiday away together and honestly it was amazing and that was partly because of the two amazing hosts we stayed with here, nothing was too much trouble the bedroom was gorgeous and comfortable, the breakfast was just delicious with big portion sizes. The hosts welcoming attitude made us feels right at home and it was lovely to be able to sit and actually have a chat with them over breakfast as they were so friendly. This is somewhere I would definitely stay again and I would recommend it to any of my friends looking to stay in that area of Cornwall.
- Arrived to a Smile and you can tell the owners take pride in what they do , lovely friendly people . Oh the breakfast is fab.
- Cynthia and Bryan are very interesting and very helpful. Their house is very clean, comfortable and luxurious. Breakfast is delicious! Homemade blueberry pancakes are yummy!!!
- Freshly cooked flavoursome breakfast by friendly hosts.Beautiful and tranquil surroundings in a fabulous farmhouse.
- Close to A39 Atlantic Highway. Beautiful house and stunning views. Served tea and cakes on arrival and warmly welcomed. Georgeous rooms and facilities. Food was excellent. Came away feeling we had made good friends and would love to return. 10/10
One of our top picks in Crackington Haven – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Trevigue Farm is located in Crackington Haven, just 29 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 18 miles from Trevigue Farm, and Port Isaac is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts. Very comfortable beds and great breakfast.
- We loved our stay at Trevigue Farm. We felt so warmly welcomed by Henry and Gayle, who told us a bit about the history of the house and recommend places to see in the area. The 16th century building is incredible, making you feel like you’ve stepped back in time. Our room had beautiful wooden floors, a luxurious bathroom and an incredibly comfortable bed. The home-made breakfast was certainly a highlight. We really couldn’t have had a better stay!
- Extremely comfortable from the moment we arrived. The owner greeted us at the door and was very friendly and welcoming and even brought us afternoon tea in the front room by the fire. The house was lovely and very cosy and our room was delightful; very comfortable with a large comfy bed, good shower and very pleasant décor. Breakfast was home cooked and very tasty. Overall the whole stay was extremely comfortable and relaxing and the owners super friendly. Great location for the coast path as well with great walking literally on the doorstep. 10/10 and we are already planning our next stay.
- Our room was gorgeous and spotless. The owners are lovely. Breakfast was sooooo tasty.
- Beautiful room with everything we could have wished for. The bed was SO comfortable.
Higher Tresmorn Farm
Higher Tresmorn Farm offers accommodations in Crackington Haven.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 20 miles from Higher Tresmorn Farm, and Port Isaac is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- great bathroom, comfy bed, good quality food. friendly and accomodating hosts.
- The owner is a great cook your stay should include dinner – a little expensive but excellent.
- Really amazing place , we felt very welcome and left relaxed. Defitnely will come back!
- Very comfy bed, quiet room with sea view. Lovely big shower cubicle and large fluffy towels. Beautiful setting not far from the coast path and greeted with a cup of tea on arrival. I had the use of a downstairs sitting room with a wood burning stove which was very welcoming.
A warm welcome, very comfortable en suite room in a delightful location. Food was home cooked and delicious.
Friendly host, Emma, ensured an early breakfast was prepared for a walker keen for a prompt departure.
Cornish Valley View B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Cornish Valley View B&B is located in Boscastle, just 31 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from Cornish Valley View B&B, and Padstow is 18 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 24 miles away.
- If I could give 11/10 I would! Lovely hosts, gorgeous rooms, home made breads and jams were scrummy and we felt very welcome into Roz and Rogers home. Thank you so much xx
- Lovely hosts. Room was immaculate, decorated to a great spec and bed exceptionally comfortable. Lovely little touches that made the stay extra special. Very tasty breakfast.
- Absolutely perfect accommodation. Spotlessly clean. Lovely hosts. There was nothing we could fault
- The hosts were wonderful, charming, engaging, most helpful with information on what to do in the area, good hikes to take.
Execellent location near Boscastle, Port Isaac and Tintagel
Fantastic and friendly hosts
Excellent breakfasts (and “excellent” is not enough to make justice to what you get…)
The Old Rectory
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Rectory offers accommodations in Boscastle, just 27 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 16 miles from The Old Rectory, and Port Isaac is 10 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 23 miles away.
- There is nothing that I can fault. The location and cleanliness of the property was second to none and our suite was fantastic. Very comfy bed with amazing en-suite facilities. Also the breakfast was lovely and tasty. Would highly recommend this B&B to anyone, I promise you will not regret it.
The friendliness, helpfulness and kindness of the owners.
The fresh eggs for breakfast.
- Historic and very interesting. Immaculate accommodation.
Lovely welcome, room had all we needed. Bed very comfortable; room had great welcome tray with super selection of teas.
- I liked everything!Could not find fault with anything.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Boscastle House offers accommodations in Boscastle. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Newquay is 25 miles from Boscastle House, and Padstow is 15 miles away. Newquay Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Great Hosts. Great Breakfast, Excellent location.Will visit again.Highly recommended B&B
- Everything, nice hotel, really clean , really really nice hosts. Delicious breakfast . Room updated and beautiful. Free parking .location
- Kim and Alan are wonderful hosts; friendly but not at all intrusive. The room we stayed in was outstanding; the linen quality and the sheer scale of the bed itself were beyond hotel standard. Bathroom was huge and so well decorated. Great range of body care products, dressing gowns provided. Honesty system fievant extra choccy snacks from a rather tempting jar in the room PLUS great range of hot drink selections on the tray. There is nothing to criticise here.
Alan and Kim made the perfect hosts for this little break away and nothing was too much trouble for them. Breakfast was cooked fresh everyday and the variety of options available was superb, definitely sets you up for a day of hill climbing and exploring.
- The room was light and airy. Nothing was too much trouble. The owners made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was lovely
The Old Parsonage
One of our top picks in Boscastle.Located in Boscastle, 25 miles from Newquay, The Old Parsonage features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Padstow is 14 miles from The Old Parsonage, and Port Isaac is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from The Old Parsonage.
- Made to feel very welcome. Excellent toiletries in the bathroom. Delicious lemon drizzle cake waiting for us in our room after a ten mile walk – heaven! Have already booked our next visit.
- Air of relaxation and friendly people. We could come and go any time. It was ok to just sit and chill in the public rooms.
- Large bedroom and en suite, lovely and clean with all facilities plus nice little touches like a welcoming cup of tea and homemade cake ,and biscuits. The hosts Jon & Delyph were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were really good with specials and different home baked breads each morning.
- Spotlessly clean accommodation, spacious bedroom with ensuite and dressing room. Breakfast each morning delicious with a wide choice of foods plus a daily special. Quiet and peaceful grounds-a great base from which to explore Cornwall.
It’s a great place to explore the wonderful area of Boscastle. Everything was perfect.
Morag and Margaret are great hosts! Thank you very much for the lovely time we could spend at The Old Parsonage. We would love to come back!
One of our best sellers in Boscastle! Located in Boscastle, 25 miles from Newquay, Tregatherall Lodge features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Padstow is 15 miles from Tregatherall Lodge, and Port Isaac is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The accommodation as whole was very well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The full English breakfast could not have been bettered (the bacon was especially good) and was perfectly cooked. Vanessa and her husband were warmly welcoming and helpful.
- Excellent welcome.Great room. Super shower. Best breakfast ever.
- We enjoyed a lovely 3 night stay . The room was extremely clean and comfortable.It was very peaceful and in a great location . The breakfast was scrumptious . Vanessa the owner was extremely welcoming and helpful . Our pet dog Archie felt at home here .We were sad to leave and go home to Brighton . I would not hesitate to recommend you stay here . We will certainly be returning in the future.
- Lovely room nice location and great ppl that ran it
- Hosts Vanessa and Trevor were amazing! Very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us! Lovely place very comfy and breakfast was fantastic! We hope to go back soon!
Chynoweth Trelash B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chynoweth Trelash B&B offers accommodations in Trelash. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 28 miles from Chynoweth Trelash B&B, and Newquay is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Chynoweth was exactly what we hoped it would be. We were looking for a comfortable base to explore the north Cornwall area and this one ticked all the boxes.
We had some ideas of things that we wanted to do and see and were delighted to be offered some additional suggestions and useful tips when visiting them. Those suggestions proved to be excellent.
- Beautifully clean B&B with spacious, well appointed room. Nice and quiet. Good attention to detail with lots of info for visitors. Very good breakfast with ingredients sourced locally.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and friendly, nothing was a bother to them. The room was exceptional as was the breakfast and service
- Very small B&B with very friendly owner. Nice Pub nearby
I enjoyed my stay very much..
The owners are a lovely couple, the breakfasts were excellent, and the bed very comfortable.
- Chynoweth was exactly what we hoped it would be. We were looking for a comfortable base to explore the north Cornwall area and this one ticked all the boxes.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bangors Organic offers accommodations in Bude, just 23 miles from Padstow. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Isaac is 17 miles from Bangors Organic, and Tavistock is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from Bangors Organic.
- Excellent vegetarian meals, prepared with enthusiasm and good produce. Home made bread and apple juice, Tea and homemade cake on arrival. And, its was cold and very wet but the house was warm and inviting.
- Lovely house, very spacious and clean. Beautiful views across the local area. Food was very good, all organic and tasty. The owners couldn’t do enough for us.
- Home cooked local products, nothing was too much effort for Gill, the owner.
- The location is perfect for getting around Cornwall. The room was massive & excellent value for money, very clean & comfortable. The amazing couple that run Bangors Organic are so friendly and really made out stay so enjoyable.
- Great location with good views and free parking. Brilliant breakfast ?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Gennys Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Gennys Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Gennys Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Gennys Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!