10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-geniez-dʼolt Midi-pyrénées:
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Christiane et Claude
Located in Saint-Geniez-d’Olt, Chez Christiane et Claude is a B&B with garden, terrace and views of the countryside and the mountains. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available on site.Located on the 1st floor, the rooms feature a wardrobe, parquet floor and access to a shared bathroom. The common living room offers a TV, board games and regional guides and maps.A continental breakfast with homemade jams is served in the dining room offering a microwave and electric kettle. Meals based on homegrown and organic produce can be prepared, upon request.Restaurants and supermarkets are 1,650 feet away. One bike is available on site for free. Grandes Causses Natural Regional Park is just 3.1 mi away. Guests can go canoeing and hiking 0.6 mi away. Sévérac-le-Château train Station is located just 16 mi away.
Very friendly and welcoming hosts Christiane and Claude. Safe garage space for our bikes. Home made jams at breakfast. Very comfortable room. The extra salon which was at our disposal for making hot drinks. It was nice, and unexpected, to have that space. A good location in a quiet area but within easy walking distance of the town centre.
St Geniez is an interesting and picturesque town which we could easily have spent more time in. Highly recommend this establishment, particularly for anyone on a cycling holiday. Claude is a legendary cyclist and a mine of useful information about local routes.
Really enjoy our stays with Christine and Claude
They are very welcoming
The breakfast is amazing
This is our third stay
- Petit déjeuner super, brioche et confiture extra faîte maison. La disponibilité et la gentillesse de nos hôtes.
Sehr netter persönlicher Empfang durch die Vermieter. Fuhren extra ihr Auto weg, damit wir vor der Garage parken konnten.
Sie sollten allerdings keine Probleme mit Hunden oder Katzen haben, davon gibt es dort einige 🙂
Gemütliche Schlafzimmer im Obergeschoss, dort auch Bad und Wohnzimmer mit Fernseher zur freien Verfügung. Frühstück überschaubar aber sehr gute Qualität.
- petit dejeuner copieux et surtout les confitures excellentes et deux personnes très acceuillantes et chalereuses et un confort d enfer……a ne pas rater
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts Christiane and Claude. Safe garage space for our bikes. Home made jams at breakfast. Very comfortable room. The extra salon which was at our disposal for making hot drinks. It was nice, and unexpected, to have that space. A good location in a quiet area but within easy walking distance of the town centre.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Hôtes du Lac, Chambres et tables d’hôtes
Located in Mandailles, this 16th-century B&B features a veranda opening onto the Lot Valley and a living room with a fireplace. A pétanque field, free Wi-Fi and a secure parking are available on site.Each room at Les Hôtes du Lac includes a bathroom with a walk-in shower and hairdryer, an LCD TV and an electric kettle with tea and coffee making facilities.Fresh fruits and orange juice, hot drinks, bread, homemade jams and cereal are proposed for breakfast, which is served under the veranda. Evening meals can be enjoyed at an extra cost if you reserve at least 48 hours in advance. Guests are invited to read a book on the deckchairs in the shade of the trees.Guests can have a swim or fish in the Castelnau-Lassouts Lake or go hiking and biking in the surrounding area. Espalion is 8.1 mi away and Lassouts is a 15-minute drive from Les Hôtes du Lac.
- Excelllent personal touches such as homemade yogurt, jams, compots etc
- Claudie and Alain are generous elegant people, the room is beautiful and very comfortable and the cuisine is delicious !
petit déjeuné copieux et de la région (fromages), espace couchage très confortable, propriétaire attentive aux besoins des occupants et très agréable
restaurant à proximité de très bonne qualité/prix superbe vue
Tout ! Le calme, la beauté du village et des environs, la chambre, le petit dej exquis dans la véranda, le jardin sublime avec vu sur la vallée et Claudie, présente comme il faut et de bons conseils !
Idéal pour un week-end rando-restau-repos !
- La chambre très confortable et propre, la table d’hôte excellente et l’accueil impeccable. Merci encore pour tout !
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Entre Dolmens et Fontaines
Entre Dolmens et Fontaines is located in Buzeins. Free WiFi access is available. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Upon prior reservation, guests can enjoy evening meals at the owner’s table.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- A perfect 2 night stay in a beautiful location with amazing hospitality and friendly conversation. Meal time was incredible. Lovely comfort and a great family. Loved staying there, hope to do so again.
- We had a wonderful one night stay. The hosts welcomed us as if we were family, and we had a lovely evening meal shared with them. Our room was very clean and comfortable. If you want a truly hospitable, country family stay, this is for you.
- It was easy to find from the A75 motorway. Greeted in a friendly way. Lovely walk round and above the village. Room was spacious . Beds comfortable. Good shower. Lively company at dinner.
- A fabulous family welcome. Excellent evening meal with good company and a substantial breakfast. Helpful and friendly host family. A charming hamlet off the beaten track but with easy access to the A75
- We were travelling with our 3 year old and 3 month old and nothing was too much to make it easy to accommodate them. They had a son the same age as my eldest and he loved playing with him and we were also able to use the kitchen facilities for our babies bottles etc. Very welcoming on arrival making us a drink after our long journey and even again when we came in from our evening meal.
Bed and Breakfast
Lepadou-Bas is a 19th Century barn conversion located in Saint-Chély-d’Aubrac and is set in a meadow beside a stream and the woods. Pont des Pèlerins World Heritage Site is just 1.2 mi away.Uniquely decorated and offering views of the garden, the rooms feature wooden flooring, heating and a wardrobe. They are complete with private bathroom.A continental breakfast serving homemade jams, cakes and yogurt is available and guests can sample regional dishes upon request. Picnic baskets can also be organized by the B&B.The property is located 25 mi from Cévennes National Park and 29 mi from Rodez. The A75 motorway is ideally located 21 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
The place was far from town and we could only arrive at 4PM on a rainy day.
One of the rooms was very big, the other quite small. The view from one was pretty, limited from the other.
The bathrooms were fine. Clean and plenty of hot water. There are stairs to go up so this is not a place for someone with problem knees or balance.
The meals were absolutely wonderful, the bed excellent and the place very clean. we had a nice discussion with our hosts at mealtime.
- The owners are both excellent cooks, very friendly and humorous, and as requested, we were served an excellent and very tasteful vegetarian dinner consisiting of five delicate courses including salmon! Each course was a delight to eat! The position of the house is in quiet nature!
- Freundlicher Empfang. Im Bach die Füße gepflegt, damit sie wieder Leben bekamen nach der Wanderung. Hervorragendes Abendessen.
- Alles tip top danke für alles und alles liebe und gute für sie alle ❤️Licche grüsse lisabeth und gallus
Ca vaut vraiment le coup de pousser la randonnée de 2km ( facile à faire) et sortir du village pour se ressourcer dans ce petit coin de paradis.
On pourra se baigner les pieds un soulagement après une étape de randonnée.
Chambre très belle et spacieuse
Très belle bâtisse bien dans le thème
Le petit déjeuner est un régal
Possibilité de manger le soir ( 24 euros) peut paraître un peu cher mais tout fait maison avec produits de qualité et le tout très très bien cuisine et copieux donc au final on n’y peut pas le faire tout les jours mais ça vaut vraiment le coup..
Je le conseille sans hésiter
Les hôtes sont très accueillants et ont plaisir à partager un moment convivial à leur table .
Une belle surprise
Sans commune mesure avec un hôtel traditionnel ( et je n ai rien contre)
- The place was far from town and we could only arrive at 4PM on a rainy day.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes La Singulière
Surrounded by a garden, La Singulière is located in Séverac-Le-Château and features exposed wooden beams, stone walls and a fireplace. You can borrow the bicycles to discover the area, relax in the living room and enjoy the cinema room.Decorated with antique furniture, all of the rooms at La Singulière feature a TV and an electric kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. Some of the rooms offer castle and garden views.A continental breakfast with organic produce is included and served every morning in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. You can decide to visit the on-site photo exhibitions or the Millau Viaduct, which is a 35-minute drive from the B&B.
- Fantastic hotel / bed and breakfast! The property owners were very kind, helpful, and courteous. The food was excellent. The property is located in a perfect old medival village with great views of the old castle (chateau). I hope to plan another trip here in the future to stay at this relaxing location.
- Warm welcome in non standard accommodation. Close to auto-route but did need sat nav to locate.
- We really liked the hospitality. We asked if we could have dinner and were served a great meal. The place feels very French, with its own in house brocante.
- Charming hosts in a charming property in a lovely part of France.
- The most romantic place with lovely hospitality and friendly staff!
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Barry
Set in a stone farmhouse, Le Clos du Barry is an Aveyron Bed and Breakfast located just 1.9 mi from the village of Laissac. There guests will find a garden, a terrace, and free Wi-Fi access.At Le Clos du Barry, all rooms feature a small seating area, a private bathroom, while the family room offers 2 separate rooms, a common area with a kitchen, a mezzanine, a larger shower room and separate toilets.Each morning, a continental breakfast, including hot beverage, juice and homemade produce is served. Upon reservation and depending on availability, guests can share a meal, featuring the garden’s vegetable and regional specialties, at the owners’ table.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or less than 12 mi away, such as horse riding, cycling, tree climbing and hiking. The hosts can provide more information about the trails on request. Rodez Train Station is a 25-minute drive from the property which offers free parking.
- Thought this may be nice but it was fabulous! A treat not far from the A75. If you need a place to stay when travelling nearby, do NOT book a motorway hotel – drive the extra distance and take a break.
- Loved the family room, it had everything we needed. Quiet location. Lovely breakfast.
- Beautiful restored barn, warm and welcoming owner! Everything we expected and more!! Thankyou
- Very friendly., very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast and good local beer.
- Hosts Christelle and Guillame were lovely, friendly and helpful
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Des Lavandes
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Le Clos Des Lavandes guest house offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sévérac-le-Château. Free private parking is available on site.Le Clos Des lavandes has a free private relaxation area with spa, hammam and sauna, as well as a seasonal heated swimming pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guest can enjoy a meal with the owners upon prior booking.You can play table tennis and darts at the bed and breakfast. Millau is 16 mi from Le Clos Des Lavandes, while Mende is 24 mi from the property.
- The hosts were very pleasant and they cooked a beautiful stew for dinner. We all ate dinner together with the hosts and other guests of that time which was interesting. The landscape around the area is nice but not much to do there.
- Friendly atmosphere. Lovely eating evening meal outside with other guests and hosts. Lovely setting.
- Fabulous hosts !! Wonderful homemade food! Beautiful house in a beautiful setting.
- All round excellent – the welcome, room, bed, Spa, outlook
We stayed here on the way down to Nice via Millau and we were absolutely delighted by the way we were welcomed into the guesthouse by the owners.
Patricia and Pascal are so friendly, they cook for you in the evening if you let them know your ETA and will sit and chat with you. Although the language barrier could have been a problem, we managed to still laugh on until late in the evening before retiring to our stunning room.
I would recommend this to anyone, what an absolute joy!
Bed and Breakfast
D’un jour à l’autre
Offering an outdoor pool and free bikes, D’un jor à l’autre is located in Banassac. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Free private parking is available and guests can park their bikes and motorcycles in a secure garage.Rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a pool view and a garden view from all the rooms. Extras include linen and a tumble dryer .At D’un jor à l’autre you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a games room.
- We enjoyed our stay there. The room is very convenient and clean, breakfast is excellent, there is a very nice swimming pool there. Location is excellent, it allows to visit many interesting and beautiful places in the area. And the host is so helpfull and taking care. Thank you. Tamara and Michael.
Room was spacious, and thoughtfully designed to have everything we needed. We felt well looked after as soon as we arrived. The pool looked so inviting and relaxing but sadly we didn’t have enough time to use it! We will most definitely be back again and stay for at least a couple of nights.
Breakfast was fabulous – fresh local produce or else food prepared by the owner. We couldn’t have been happier with our stay apart from needing more time to enjoy it!
- The host was very friendly and charming and gave us an excellent recommendation for a restaurant.
The beautiful house
The service and friendliness of the owner made us feel at home
The lovely swimming pool , and after a very long trip from England we arrived late and tired and they provided refreshments
- Strong contender for the best B&B we have every been to. The host is incredibly welcoming. The rooms are nice with superb beds and bathrooms. The pool is a nice treat and you can use the host’s large kitchen if you want. The breakfast is very tasty and nice.
Bed and Breakfast
With a bar and a terrace, La Colonie is located in Aubrac and provides free WiFi.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a fridge and a stovetop.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at La Colonie can enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
- Outstanding hotel. After our stay, we are convinced this is where the words eclectic and stunning were invented.
Friendliness of the hosts
Very quiet rooms
Wonderful ambience and beautifully decorated rooms
Simple but good (and organic!) meals and good wine
- Super décoration art déco dans la continuité de la rénovation des lieux qui inspire les années 20.
- L’originalité du lieu.la simplicité et la chaleur dans l’accueil.
Un bâtiment atypique décoré d’objets très divers chinés un peu partout.
Le poêle est extrêmement agréable les jours de mauvais temps.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes du Hameau Les Brunes
Chambres d’Hôtes du Hameau Les Brunes is a beautiful stone mansion set in a large wooded park. It is in the heart of Aveyron, just 3.1 mi from Bozouls village and geological area.Rooms at Les Brunes are accessed by stairs through a private entrance and offer a characteristic French-country style décor. All have a small seating area and have a view of the park.A freshly prepared breakfast is served by the fireplace and bread oven every morning. A kitchenette including a kettle, a small oven, and a refrigerator is at guests’ disposal on the second floor.Hameau Les Brunes can be accessed from Rodez Train Station, 11 mi away and Rodez Airport 16 mi away. Free private parking is possible nearby. Just 12 mi from the guest house, Estaing is one of the 10 most beautiful villages in Aveyron.
- Monique has created a home away from home, The location is peaceful, the breakfast was sumptuous with homemade bread and jams. The king bed was super comfortable. Monique was an exceptional hostess, friendly, caring and willing to let me practice my broken French with her. Nothing was lacking.
Gentillesse de notre hôtesse et petit déjeuner extra. Très proche de conques et d’autres lieux à visiter.
Chambre romantique et au calme.
- La demeure, l accueil de la propriétaire , le petit déjeuner , les chambres très spacieuses et très propres , le jardin très agréable , le lieu très reposant.
La gentillesse de la maîtresse de maison et ses talents de cuisinière.
Le confort des chambres et l’ambiance chaleureuse de la maison.
- Esmorzar genial!!! La casa espectacular. Si s’hi va és per gaudir de la casa, estar pel jardí, llegir, … Els propietaris són d’una amabilitat exquisita!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-geniez-dʼolt Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!