10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Gédéon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Gédéon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gédéon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Gédéon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Gédéon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gédéon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gédéon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gédéon Quebec:
Maison du matelot
Maison du matelot is located in Alma, just 28 miles from Chicoutimi.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chambord is 21 miles from Maison du matelot, and Saguenay is 28 miles away.
Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
So didn’t miss the Marriot
Very friendly staff at breakfast.
Terrace overlooking water.
Good facilities for relaxing in the sitting room.
- B&B located in an independent house, giving access to the complete house and a deck overlooking the lake. A great breakfast was prepared in the morning. Rooms were well equipped but quite small.
- Excellent location adjacent to river, kitchen facilities were a plus. Comfortable bed and bedding.
Breakfast great, cook delightful.
Riverside setting was rekaxing.
- Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
Located in central Alma, this guest accommodation is a 5-minute walk from Parc de Riverbend (Riverbend Park). This non-smoking property offers free Wi-Fi and fresh breakfast that features local foods.The cozy rooms at Almatoit feature rustic décor. Comfortable bath towels are provided each day and a telephone is included for guest convenience.Almatoit guests can cycle at Veloroute des Bleuets (Blueberries Bike Route) 2.2 miles from the property, or shop at Le Centre Alma (Alma Shopping Center) 0.8 miles from the property. Lac Saint-Jean (Lake Saint-Jean) is a 34-minute drive away.
- The place is really clean. Very nice host. Breakfast is amazing.
- It is a beautiful house, lots of parking, nicely situated 5 minutes from “main street” Alma. Host is very kind and welcoming, without being overbearing: very accomodating with breakfast times.
- Warm welcome, old traditional Canadian house which is very comfortable with a very happy family atmosphere.
- Wonderful historic home within a Nice neighbourhood. Wonderful attentive host with lovely young family around. Breakfast was good with attention to local cheese. Homey feeling.
- Excellent hostess, interesting background; enjoyed breakfast; safe lockup for bike; liked the residential atmosphere
Gite aux Pignons
One of our top picks in Alma – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a playground, Gite aux Pignons offers accommodations in Alma, just 30 miles from Chicoutimi.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Chambord is 23 miles from Gite aux Pignons, and Saguenay is 31 miles away.
- Louiselle is a wonderfully warm host and she plays a mean clarinet. The back garden and dock area are beautiful. Guests were welcomed to all these areas. The rooms are all beautifully decorated and reflecting different cultures. The common area allowed us to meet other interesting guests at night making breakfast conversation very easy.
- Beautiful spot overlooking the lake with expansive lawns and a small above ground pool. Comfortable outside sitting area and a small but cozy communal area for guests upstairs. Super warm and helpful hosts. They were happy to let us use their oven to reheat food for dinner and they have a separate refrigerator for guests. Room was quiet, clean and cozy. Breakfasts were a gourmet treat, prepared on the spot and served at a communal table. Excellent coffee!
- Very nice hosts, a spectacular breakfast and the venue directly at the lake
- Amazing hospitality.the owners made sure that my son and i felt comfortable and welcomed.i would defineltly go back in summer especially because the place is awsome it felt like home.
- Everything was amazing! The moment we arrived we were greeted as if we were family members on a visit home. We got offered a beer and were left to roam the huge and amazingly wonderful property, and enjoy our drinks on the cliff overlooking the river/lake. The B&B is located just next to the river/lake and you feel like it is all yours. The hosts were so friendly! The breakfast was delicious and the eggs were from their very own hens (which you meet in the garden).
Gîte Au Bonheur du Voyageur
Located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon, 29 miles from Saint-Félicien, Gîte Au Bonheur du Voyageur features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The owners are very friendly and make everything for making you feel comfortable and welcome. The breakfast was delicious!.
- Delicious breakfast, comfortable common room, kitchen facilities available, close to national park and biking trails
- Tout était parfait. L’accueil de Marie Claude et Joël, le gîte impeccable, les petits déjeuners extraordinaires, j’ai déjà pris date pour l’hiver c’est un endroit tellement bien placé.
- Tout était parfait, l’accueil, l’emplacement, le petit-déjeuner. Une adresse incontournable si vous passez dans le coin !!
- Accueil très sympa et plein de conseils touristiques. Super petit déjeuner avec produits de qualité et maison
Gîte La Nymphe des Eaux
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Gîte La Nymphe des Eaux is located in Metabetchouan, 31 miles from Saint-Félicien and 9 miles from Chambord. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. All rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking.
- great host, very funny, excellent breakfast, easy to meet other guests
The house itself is a real beauty and hospitality was excellent.
Our room was greatly decorated and very spacious.
- DES HÖTES MERVEILLEUX PRESTATION AU TOP L’ADRESSE DE NOTRE VOYAGE
- Maison avec un charme fou, un vrai voyage dans le temps avec tout le confort moderne
- Tout était parfait:: Maison magnifique, chambre confortable, bon petit déjeuner et hôte très sympathique.
Vieille École du Rang 3
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Vieille École du Rang 3 is located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon in the region of Quebec. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Félicien is 27 miles from Vieille École du Rang 3, and Chambord is 20 miles away.
The place is beautiful, it is a couple of kilometres from the entrance of the national park, very convenient.
The owners were very welcoming and nice. They have many interesting stories to share about Quebec’s history and made me feel at home.
Breakfast was delicious, everything homemade and plenty to eat!
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful surroundings, right next to the park. Perfect opportunities for outdoor activities, we could even observe some swimming moose. Thanks very much to our kind hosts – C’etait un plaisir!
- Very friendly house lords! Fabulous building with fantastic enterieur in a beautiful nature. The national park is nearby. The breakfast was fantastic – excellent french toast… and the quad tour through the woods was quite fun and adventure.
It was magical. Beautiful room viewing the woods and pond. Off the beaten path, but so worth it.
The owners were charming and breakfast delicious.
- Perfect place, nice area, nice room and nice people…highly recommended
- The place is beautiful, it is a couple of kilometres from the entrance of the national park, very convenient.
Gîte de la Montagne Enchantée
One of our best sellers in Metabetchouan! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Gîte de la Montagne Enchantée is located in Metabetchouan in the region of Quebec, just 10 miles from Chambord. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for canoeing and hiking.
- Jean and Louise are super friendly and accomodating! A storm had just past through when we arrived and electricity was down for a while. Our hosts were so kind as to invite us along to take out food from their favourite restaurant in town, a meal we enjoyed in the Gite. Later that night Louise got out all the candles she could find and we enjoyed a night of playing cards with the other guests. Jean gets up every morning to prepare a fresh cooked breakfast, not two times the same. Overall it was wonderfull!
L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de Jean Roch et Louise
Les petits déjeuners copieux
Le calme des lieux et la balade en raquette dans la forêt avec ambiance hivernale
C’est un gîte à recommander
- La chaleur humaine de Louise et Jean Rock et leurs bon conseils, la localisation, la propreté, le confort et silence du lieu.
- L’endroit est magique, les propriétaires sont exceptionnel.
L’accueil était très chaleureux. Les propriétaires font tout pour nous faire partager leur vie.
La forêt toute proche. Séjour de rêve si on reste sur place.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte L’Amical offers accommodations in Metabetchouan, just 29 miles from Saint-Félicien. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Gîte La Villa Victorienne
Located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon in the region of Quebec, 29 miles from Saint-Félicien, Gîte La Villa Victorienne features a playground and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Our hosts, Lucie and Maurice, were fantastic! We had a very lovely stay and an absolutely amazing breakfast! We would definitely recommend it!
- Lucy and Maurice were welcoming and charming, and provided an excellent breakfast.
- La gentillesse des propriétaires et le super petit déjeuner beau comme un tableau préparé avec amour. Les chambres sont très grandes et très belles. A 2 pas du parc et de la plage
- La chambre et la salle de bain étaient très spacieuses. Le petit déjeuner était excellent. Maurice nous a régalé avec ses histoires et anecdotes. Très bon souvenir
- La rencontre avec nos charments hôtes et le délicieux petit déjeuner
Gîte du pont flottant
Gîte du pont flottant is located in Hébertville, 24 miles from Chicoutimi and 23 miles from Chambord.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saguenay is 24 miles from Gîte du pont flottant, and Saint-Honoré is 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely house and very pleasant owner, willing to help and provide information.
- L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire, le petit déjeuner était excellent avec des produits fait maison. La chambre est petite mais vraiment très agréable. La situation de la maison près du lac ajoute encore un plus.
Ein sehr schönes, typisch kanadisches Haus mit einer sehr warmherzigen Gastgeberin, die einem mit Rat und Tat zur Seite steht.
Der Blick auf den Garten mit Hängematte, Steg und kleinem Fluss ist extrem idyllisch.
- Niedliches kleines blau-weißes Zimmer, freundliche Gastgeberin, gutes Frühstück
- Accueil, calme et convivialité. Gite à recommander
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-gédéon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Gédéon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Gédéon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Gédéon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!