10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Faustin Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Faustin Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Faustin Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Faustin Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Faustin Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-faustin Quebec:
Gîte de la Pisciculture
Located in Saint-Faustin in the region of Quebec, 8 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Gîte de la Pisciculture features a terrace and spa center.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 22 miles from Gîte de la Pisciculture, and Sainte-Adèle is 21 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 24 miles away.
- The owners are sooooo friendly. They greeted us with a big smile. We loved chatting with them in the morning, during our breakfast. The breakfast was delicious (made with lots of love). The rooms and baths were very clean and cozy. The temperature was just right. Pillows comfy.
- Excellent breakfast. Enjoyed the private washroom.
- The couple who runs it! They are amazing and the breakfast is to die for.
- Wonderful staff and the breakfast is out of this world. The owners could not be nicer and more accomodating.
We like everything about this BB. First of all, very nice charismatic owners and their assistant. Jack is a good artist (painter).
All amenities are neat and sufficient. Everything was comfortable.
Gîte de la Gare
Showcasing a playground and a ski pass sales point, Gîte de la Gare is located in Saint-Faustin, just 8 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Gîte de la Gare, and Sainte-Adèle is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owners were very nice people. We had some very good conversations with them.
- Warm reception by our host, secure storage for our bikes, tastefully decorated room and comfortable bed, great shower, delicious breakfast, one minute from the Petit Train du Nord.
Fantastic quiet setting. Wonderful owners. Close to all amenities. Fantastic price.
Room was comfortable clean and had everything we needed.
Gîte de La Gare is an experience for those that really appreciate the silence, the beauty of Nature and the pleasantries of being well treated by the hosts in a cozy environment! In particular, the hosts (the lady and the gentleman) made sure to provide us a sensation of being at home and to treat us as members of the family.
For a relaxation time, we definitely recommend Gîte de la Gare!
- Very Kind people accommodating and willing to help. Great breakfast. Great two nights stay.
Gite la Bonne Adresse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Gite la Bonne Adresse is located in Saint-Faustin, just 9 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Gite la Bonne Adresse, and Sainte-Adèle is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Kind and accomodating host, very good breakfast, lots of room to lounge, fireplace
- Great setting in a heritage property, nicely upgraded. Excellent background/accomodation for a ski trip during Christmas.
- The owner was exceptionally nice/kind and made an amazing breakfast for me and my 2 daughters.
- It’s worm familiar it’s like your home in other city
- The room is very cozy and gives warm feeling especially during the winter. The room and bathroom is very clean and spacious. Towels and other toiletries are provided even cotton buds and pads. Breakfast was amazing and we were so full that we didn’t take lunch even we went for skiing. Although the owner does not speak much English and my friend and I only know basic French, we still manage to communicate and have a great time in the house.
Gite La Tremblante
Located in Mont-Tremblant in the region of Quebec, 25 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Gite La Tremblante features a hot tub and ski storage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Sainte-Adèle is 23 miles from Gite La Tremblante, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 15 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 22 miles away.
The house had a warm like-home feeling. The hosts do go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
Beautiful setting in the country. Close to cross country skiing tracks and a short drive away from Mt. Tremblante and the Scandinavian sauna.
- the bed was definitely a cloud, it was so very comfortable. the inn keepers very friendly and nice. breakfast delicious. the inn extremely clean! loved it and will return in 2019
- Wonderful place, the friendly owners would welcome you and show you around. Really cozy room, very good shower and a spectacular homemade breakfast.
- The hosts were very pleasant and engaging – opening the front door to welcome us as we came up the steps, giving us a quick tour of the premises before showing us to our room. Our room was clean and comfortable, as were the “common rooms” which had a cozy and warm ambiance.
- The house is lovely, as well as the rooms and garden. We enjoyed the pool (billiard table) and gorgeous living room. We had a very good breakfast with an outstanding show: deers walking in the garden! France and Réjean are adorable and very helpful. We definitely recommand their guesthouse. Xxoo from the nice Parisians
- The house had a warm like-home feeling. The hosts do go the extra mile to make you feel welcome.
La Petite Douceur
La Petite Douceur is located in Lac-Superieur, just 6 miles from Mont-Tremblant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 23 miles from La Petite Douceur, and Sainte-Adèle is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- This place is more than a B&B. We stayed 2 nights and everything was excellent. You can feel the nature outside and feel like home inside. It was super clean and rooms and living/dining area for were very cozy. The breakfast was gorgeous. The place is 20 minutes away from Mont-Tremblant ski center. We’ll certainly go back.
- Francine and Daniel were superb hosts! We were made to feel extremely welcome from the moment we arrived and the breakfast…..well the breakfast was divine. Daniel is quite the chef! Beautiful setting, beautiful accommodation. We left with full bellies and happy hearts.
- We loved the house, the garden and our room, that’s why we decided to stay even longer than originally planned. Plus the breakfast was amazing!
The river/creek and adjacent relaxation facilities
- accueil très chaleureux, c’est un couple fort sympathique, la chambre était très jolie, nous avons beaucoup aimé le décor de la maison avec la déco pour la saison de l’automne à l’extérieur, le beau jardin avec la rivière en contre bas. Le petit déjeuner excellent avec les produits maison. Si nous devons retourner un jour au Canada, nous y retournerons avec plaisir et c’est une adresse à communiquer. Ce sont des gens charmants
La Maison de Charlèna
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Maison de Charlèna is located in Val-des-Lacs in the region of Quebec, just 11 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and snorkeling. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 22 miles from La Maison de Charlèna, and Sainte-Adèle is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
the breakfast is amazing.
Home made cooked,different everyday,healthy delicious,and really large.
My daughter said the creps are delicious!
- The property was out the way in the woods. It was a little hard to find at night and our GPS didn’t work because we had no service. Other than that the place was beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. It was peaceful and quiet. The hostess Cecile was very sweet and helpful. We went for a little snowshoe around the property and it was fun. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to get off the beaten path and find peace and quiet. ❤️
- The breakfast was excellent and the room also perfect with a nice view on the lake.
- We had an amazing time at La Maison Charlena. The owners were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was out of this world good. Overall, fantastic stay and highly recommended. We went dog sledding nearby and came back to warms and cozy bed. Great little vacation spot and very romantic.
- Excellent breakfast ans the food presentation very classy.Very clean environment and the house is decorated with a lot of taste.I will be back there.
- the breakfast is amazing.
Le Second Souffle
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Second Souffle offers accommodations in Mont-Tremblant, just 24 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.All rooms come with a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Sainte-Adèle is 23 miles from Le Second Souffle, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- nice place, warm fireplace, 3 km from downtown St-Jovite, very friendly host, very good breakfast, we even saw deers from our bedroom window
- The property and staff were everything we expected from the reviews we read before selecting this excellent B&B. The B&B was easy to find with an obvious well-lit sign and included a large parking (free) area on the property. The room we enjoyed was spacious, very clean and well decorated with relaxing motifs and colours. The attached private bathroom (all rooms have this) was a bonus. The staff were courteous, polite and engaged us in a warm welcome and were open to feedback. They ensured that our room met our needs and that we knew we could enjoy the B&B main floor family room to relax (We did). We enjoyed the conversations we had with our hosts while it was obvious they enjoyed our visit with them. The included breakfast was fantastic and was accompanied by several breads, jams, fruits, a choice of juices & cheese and excellent coffee.
- The host, hostess and family were very welcoming, helpful and friendly.
- This is a charming, very friendly B&B with a superb breakfast. We had booked a room with a queen bed and were very pleasantly surprised to arrive and be offered a room with queen and single: perfect for 2 friends travelling together. Immaculately clean and set in a lovely wooded lot.
- Wonderful hosts, excellent accommodation and amazing breakfasts!!
Les Dames du Lac
Located in Mont-Tremblant, 25 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Les Dames du Lac features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Sainte-Adèle is 24 miles from Les Dames du Lac, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 16 miles away. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Easy parking, excellent staff, good location, extra clean, properly sized room with oversized bathroom. All in all – highly recommended.
- Our room was very comfortable and location was great. We had a chance to walk around (and on!) the frozen lake, which was so beautiful. The hosts were friendly and kind as well.
- I love the location because it’s right by the lake and in a quiet area near Mont Tremblant. It’s a perfect place to stay for a relaxing winter getaway. The B&B owners, Emmanuel and Gert, put a lot of effort in making healthy european style breakfast for their guests each morning. They were very welcoming to the guests, which made my stay such so unforgettable. The room I stayed at and the whole B&B’s interiors was so goregous, it looked like it was straight from a interior decor magazine. I definitely will be back for summer!
- The bed is very comfortable. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast!!!
- Breakfast was delicious, plentiful, varied, nicely presented, and the coffee was very good. Think homemade jams, banana bread, pancakes, apple crisp, fresh warm croissants, and more. Perfect! The rooms are also impeccable. Only a 5 mins drive into downtown.
Le Pimbina Spa & Massage
One of our best sellers in Mont-Tremblant! Le Pimbina Spa & Massage is located in Mont-Tremblant, 26 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts and 25 miles from Sainte-Adèle.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 16 miles from Le Pimbina Spa & Massage, and Val-David is 20 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 21 miles away.
- Michel and Nancy were super friendly! We appreciated their company and enjoyed getting to know them and the other guests. The home was very clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed sitting by the fire after a long day of skiing. To top it all off breakfast was fantastic (homemade organic jam and local Quebec cheese!).
- The owners are wonderful people and make you feel comfortable. The food is also delicious.
- The staff is unbeatable: friendly, competent, attentive, and perfectly bilingual. Breakfast was awesome and plentiful; however, there is no choice of menu. Jacuzzi very welcome. Undergoing renovation that looks quite successful.
- We didn’t enjoy our stay at this place what so ever. We wished to have rented at a motel.. it would’ve been cheaper and better treated especially with that additional swimming pool offering !
- Anna is very hospitable and generous. The breakfast is yummy.
Auberge Crystal Inn
One of our best sellers in Mont-Tremblant! Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Auberge Crystal Inn is located in Mont-Tremblant in the region of Quebec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 27 miles from Auberge Crystal Inn, and Sainte-Adèle is 26 miles away. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfasts made by Anthony were the best part of the stay! Every morning we were treated to a delicious surprise, every dish was so lovingly put together , his attention to detail was simply fantastic.
- The bed was extra comfy, John and Maggie were super hosts. Anthony was Awesome, hot tub was fabulous !! We will be back again.
Awesome place & staff !
Original, peaceful, clean friendly
Electric fireplace !!! Woooot
- The staff was more than friendly and the decoration was amazing
- From the moment we arrived we felt like we were in a warm embracing environment in the middle of nature.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-faustin Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Faustin Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!