10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Ewe Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Ewe Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ewe Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ewe Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Ewe Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ewe Cornwall:
Lower Barns Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Lower Barns Guest House is located in Mevagissey in the region of Cornwall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 31 miles from Lower Barns Guest House, and St. Ives is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 12 miles from Lower Barns Guest House.
Superb is how we can regard our 3 night stay at Lower Barns, our hosts Janie & Mike complement each other, ensuring guests are at ease throughout their stay. On arrival at Lower Barns you immediately feel the warmth and attention to detail in the artistic work which has gone into creating a labour of love, which is so much a rarity in today’s hospitality industry. Food, accomodation and environment is excellent, as is hot tub.
This visit was a surprise 30th for our anniversary and even as we pulled in the driveway my wife Alison had no idea were we were going to, the look on her face was satisfaction that I had indeed made the right choice, Lower Barns is a perfect getaway when visiting Cornwall, a wonderful creation, I say creation because only through hard work, dedication, artistic flare can such a welcoming place as Lower Barns come to fruition and this is what Janie & Mike have created. We look forward to our next time at Lower Barns… Joe & Alison x
- The decor, interior and exterior, the hosts were friendly and welcoming
- Loved it .. great place… hosts really friendly and made us feel at home. Fab breakfasts and loved the hot tub and thoughtfulness of staff that dried our swimming costumes and towels from our morning hot tub while we were eating breakfast !
- Friendly and cheerful hospitality. Excellent room and facilities, great breakfast and lovely dinner. Very quiet as in the countryside. Nothing was too much trouble. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Qwerky and stylish, well finished room. Dinner is not served sadly unless preplanned and available but breakfast was great. Jaccuzi also. Rural so must drive. Stayed for 2 nights and dined at local village Mevagissey which has plenty of choice of eateries. Taxis are easy to get hold of but mobile signal bit sketchy, free wifi to help with info searching online instead. Lovely touches and individuality to each of the huts and plenty of privicy??.
- Superb is how we can regard our 3 night stay at Lower Barns, our hosts Janie & Mike complement each other, ensuring guests are at ease throughout their stay. On arrival at Lower Barns you immediately feel the warmth and attention to detail in the artistic work which has gone into creating a labour of love, which is so much a rarity in today’s hospitality industry. Food, accomodation and environment is excellent, as is hot tub.
Holly Cottage Vintage B&B
One of our best sellers in Mevagissey! Featuring free WiFi, Holly Cottage Vintage B&B offers accommodations in Mevagissey.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 29 miles from Holly Cottage Vintage B&B, and St. Ives is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Holly Cottage Vintage B&B.
- Breakfast was excellent in cooking and the ingredients
- Room was excellent, facilities were good and the breakfast was excellent.
- The building was amazing, very qwerky and homely. Dominic and Karen were fantastic hosts and very welcoming couldn’t have asked for a better pair of people to take care of us whilst we stayed, will definitely be rebooking with them for next nye if there is space. Fantastic people and fantastic place.
- Clean. Quiet . Lovely accommodation. Very friendly perfect hosts . Perfect night away .
- Dom & Karen were excellent hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and the breakfasts were excellent. Dom has an inexhaustible store of anecdotes which made for ever lively conversation at breakfast time.
Tubbs Mill House B&B
Located in Mevagissey, 27 miles from St. Ives, Tubbs Mill House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 14 miles from Tubbs Mill House B&B, and Falmouth is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 14 miles from Tubbs Mill House B&B.
Denise and Vic were absolutely lovely and completely exceeded our expectations as hosts. We were initially greeted with homemade fruitcake, juices and a welcome chat. We felt more like friends than just “guests”. We were also kindly upgraded to the bigger room as this had not been booked for the weekend, which was a real plus. In the morning, there were plenty of breakfast options and the bread served is homemade.
We were a bit unfamiliar with the local area but Denise was more than happy to give us recommendations and directions. The location was idyllic and the house beautifully furnished. Our hosts could not have done any more for us. If we come back we will certainly be returning to Tubbs Mill. Denise and Vic – thankyou!
- The perfect escape from the City. Owners could not have been more accommodating. Didn’t want to leave, so I threw away my ticket home and stayed an extra night. Will definitely go back.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, we were made to feel very welcome and felt very at home at this lovely property. It is in a nice quiet location, off the beaten track which suited us perfectly. Denise was very welcoming and Vic made the lovely breakfasts and home made bread. Nothing was too much trouble, even down to finding marmite for my partner and raspberry jam for my toast.
- Everything about this B&B is perfect – starting with the welcome you receive through to the breakfast when you leave. The hosts obviously pride themselves on attention to detail and it shows throughout the whole property. We have stayed in many B&Bs on this and previous trips and most of them have been great but this would definitely be the best. Even the nearby pub had the best meal we have had on our trip so far.
- Friendly and very helpful. Couldn’t have been nicer.
- Denise and Vic were absolutely lovely and completely exceeded our expectations as hosts. We were initially greeted with homemade fruitcake, juices and a welcome chat. We felt more like friends than just “guests”. We were also kindly upgraded to the bigger room as this had not been booked for the weekend, which was a real plus. In the morning, there were plenty of breakfast options and the bread served is homemade.
6 The Net Loft
One of our best sellers in Mevagissey! 6 The Net Loft offers accommodations in Mevagissey.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Plymouth is 29 miles from 6 The Net Loft, and St. Ives is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 15 miles from 6 The Net Loft.
- We stayed here for Easter Weekend. This is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. The owners Carol and David could not of been more welcoming. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The breakfast was beautiful. The location is excellent. A short walk to lots of lovely shops and restaurants. We loved it so much we have booked to come back in the summer.
- Breakfast was fantastic they made me feel very welcome
- The breakfast was sumptuous and the cutlery and crockery were beautiful. Lovely, large, comfortable bed and charming company (not in the bedroom, I hasten to add!).
- Shared bathroom not for everyone but no issue at all for us and fairly reflected in price. Lovely stay
- Very friendly clean and comfortable. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay again
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Langdale House offers accommodations in St. Austell, just 29 miles from Plymouth.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Newquay is 14 miles from Langdale House, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Great location, wonderful staff, beautiful room with a fantastic view. Couldn’t be more pleased.
- Chris the owner was very helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- Room was perfect, nice bed & shower. Breakfast was amazing and lovingly prepared and presented by Tracy. Host Chris was very nice and I could have not been more pleased with my stay of 5 days. So easy to get from Langdale to depot for trains an bus.
- Tracey was amazing with her recommendations on where to eat and what to see and is a great breakfast cook as well. Very friendly welcome the best shower of our whole trip, would stay again.
- lovely breakfast tracy was very helpful would definatley stay there again
The Plume of Feathers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Plume of Feathers offers accommodations in Mitchell, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.Newquay is 5 miles from The Plume of Feathers, and Falmouth is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
space round the room and comfortable
TV is great
bathroom is great
bed is great too
- Absolutely everything! We stayed in Room 1, lovely, clean, modern, cosy. The food was excellent, major compliments to your chef(s) and especially that raisin cinnamon bread that I’ll forever be dreaming about. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay with our pup. We look forward to staying again in the near future. Love your dog policy, thank you!!
- Good location. Huge and comfortable bed. Big walk in shower. Polite and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast and evening meal in the restaurant!
Booked in all of our family in to various rooms. And every room was great. We also had our meal at the restaurant that was also great
Lovely big comfortable bed. Superb bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
Best ever experienced in Cornwall. Restaurant also superb.
- space round the room and comfortable
One of our best sellers in Truro! Chycara is located in Truro, 17 miles from St. Ives and 13 miles from Newquay.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Falmouth is 5 miles from Chycara, and Padstow is 23 miles away. Newquay Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly and welcoming. Lovely room. Great bathroom. Beautiful property in beautiful countryside.
- What a lovely place to stay,the hosts were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us,the location was perfect,peaceful and relaxing
- The hosts were welcoming and warm. Beautiful place to stay.
- Extremely comfy bed and very welcoming hosts. Breakfast outstanding and a perfect location for some peace and quiet. Literally couldn’t fault a single thing!
- Beautiful, quiet and relaxing location. Chycara Farm is a lovely spot with very friendly and welcoming staff. I wish I could have stayed longer and highly recommend.
St. Benet’s Abbey B&B
One of our top picks in Bodmin.St. Benet’s Abbey B&B is located in Bodmin, just 28 miles from Plymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newquay is 14 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B, and Falmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from St. Benet’s Abbey B&B.
Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
- Having walked the Saints Way from Padstow it was perfect to sleep in an old pigrimage place. The fine breakfast kept us going for part two of the walk.
The hosts were welcoming and very attentive.
The property was clean to a high standard
Excellent choice of breakfast
Wonderful room. John was extremely attentive, & nothing was too much trouble. There was a guest sitting in the bar area that requested a cup of tea instead of a drink, & although there were tea & coffee facilities in the rooms, john went out of his way to go back into his own kitchen to make her one.
Breakfast was amazing.
Wonderful period building, tastefully maintained.
If we are in that area next time we visit England, St. Benet’s Abbey will be at the top of our list.
lovely hotel, very friendly staff with warm welcome.
Brilliant breakfast too
- Convenient location, just off the A30. Interesting old property.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Jasmine House is located in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Jasmine House, and Padstow is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Jasmine House.
It was a good time. We have fully enjoyed our free time. Good place to visit, very pleasant owners.
thanks again for your hospitality 🙂
- comfortable bed, nice room, delicious breakfast, walking distance from city centre, helpful owner, we will definitely return
- The breakfast was very good catering for all requirements
- Excellent breakfast, fruit salad really lovely. Very welcoming, clean and comfortable.
- The cookies were a fantastic little touch- loved everything about the B&B!
- It was a good time. We have fully enjoyed our free time. Good place to visit, very pleasant owners.
Rowan Lodge is located in Lanreath, 18 miles from Plymouth and 23 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Falmouth is 27 miles from Rowan Lodge, and Padstow is 20 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very clean and spacious. Very well equipped cottage.
- The breakfast was excellent, all fresh local produce and a great menu. Perfect. Excellent accommodation,spotlessly clean, well equipped with everything you need. Bed very comfortable, best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long time.Lovely people, very friendly and made us feel most welcome. Nothing to much trouble, would help in any way they could. Excellent hosts. Perfect location for exploring. Definitely recommend.
- Highly recommended. Everything was perfect for our stay. We were attending a wedding on New Years Eve and stayed for 3 nights. Paul and Debbie were very friendly and welcoming hosts. We had originally booked B&B but they put us in one of the holiday cottages which was empty. The cottage accommodation was excellent, warm, homely and comfortable. It was well equipped and a lot of thought had been given to the decor and furnishings. The cottage had even been decorated for Christmas which was lovely. Breakfast was very tasty with a good range of items on offer all cooked to perfection. We will booking again for another stay this year.
- Croissants excellent, everything was first class, especially Paul and Debra, the best hosts ever, could not do enough for us. Excellent,
- Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. Good advice on excursions and restaurants; helped us get car repaired.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Ewe Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Ewe Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Ewe Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!