10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Eval Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Eval Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Eval Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Eval Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Eval Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Eval Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Eval Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Eval Cornwall:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Mawgan Porth, the Seavista boasts free Wi-Fi and free private parking. This unique house is just 5 minutes’ walk from Mawgan Porth Bay Beach and Newquay Cornwall Airport is 2 miles away.The individually designed rooms offer a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathrooms benefit from a hairdryer. Many rooms boast fantastic views across the valley or of the sea.In the mornings, the Seavista serves a famous full Cornish breakfast, with lighter options such as smoothies and fresh fruit also available. Vegans can also be catered for upon request. The wide selection of popular dishes are prepared using locally sourced produce.Mawgan Porth offers pubs, a bistro, and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the Seavista. The South West Coast Path passes behind the Mawgan Porth’s beach, which is a popular surfing location. The seaside town of Newquay is 5 miles away.
- Nothing not to complain about.Location was brilliant but a very hard walk back up the hill.when I booked it didn’t realise it was situated on the top of a very steep road.Really struggled with it so maybe not good for anyone with mobility problems.But the staff was very good.
Excellent small hotel with magnificent view over Mawgan Porth bay. Beautifully kept with comfortable rooms. Many little extra touches without being fussy.
Helpful and attentive staff. Very good value of money.
There is free parking right outside and Newquay Airport just ten minutes’ drive away.
- The service was excellent and the breakfast were superb
- Incredible hosts, constantly exceeding our expectations. We were totally spoiled by the delicious breakfasts and loved the stunning views. Excellent location not far from Bedruthan steps
- Fantastic breakfast menu – what a choice! Beds comfy, bathroom to die for, views from lounge across bay. Every comfort catered for and staff lovely.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Trevarrian Lodge offers accommodations in Newquay, just 26 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 21 miles from Trevarrian Lodge, and Padstow is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 1.2 miles from Trevarrian Lodge.
The property owners were very helpful with our queries and tried to accommodate us (a family) in nearby rooms.
Our request for local information was addressed in a most kind and thoughtful manner.
Breakfast was absolutely wonderful.
- Being a B & B place, the owners were so friendly and helpful who made us feel at home. They served fresh breakfast in the morning (no buffet), therefore, completely pleased with it. Although, it’s not the closest to town, it certainly is a nice place to stay.
Very friendly and clean hotel!
5 mn dribe to airport
- Owners were very friendly! Breakfast was very good quality ! Room was very comfortable with tea and coffee available! Overall excellent !
Nice little BnB. Superb full cornish breakfast (there are other options too).
Not far from South West Coast Path – could be a good stop if you hike it.
- The property owners were very helpful with our queries and tried to accommodate us (a family) in nearby rooms.
Kallacliff – Guest Accommodation
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Kallacliff – Guest Accommodation is located in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 18 miles from Kallacliff Accommodation, and Padstow is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Kallacliff – Guest Accommodation.
- Friendly small hotel, quite laid back. In great location.
- Excellent location overlooking Lusty Glaze Cove. Lovely, clean, friendly place. Pleasant rooms & sitting areas, helpful, easy to get along with staff. Breakfast very good & healthy, not greasy or cheap like alot of places, lots of choice too. Evening meals & bar too. We enjoyed our stay and will be returning shortly as we enjoyed it so much. Room 9 was a family room at the front of the property, absolutely beautiful, double bed, 2 singles & an additional pullout. Parking & WIFI good.
- Lovely Clean rooms with a great sea view , Liz , Colin , Seb and Co couldn’t have done any more to make our stay enjoyable . We will definitely return soon
- Excellent breakfast with breathtaking views. Lovely staff.
- Great friendly welcome with a pot of tea. Fabulous position with views to the sea. Loved every minute
Situated in the heart of Newquay less than 5 minutes’ walk from the beach, Treveader House offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Newquay Golf Club is 2 miles from the building.Rooms are light and airy, and each benefits from a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities, and an iPod docking station. Towels and complimentary toiletries are provided.A continental breakfast is stored in the bedrooms fridge for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their room, and is replenished daily with fresh produce when the room is serviced.There is a storage facility for wetsuits, surfboards, and bicycles.
Big, comfortable bed, spacious, newly renovated room and wonderful , big bathroom, fast wifi.
Quiet location , friendly welcome and good supplies for our continental breakfast.
- Beautifully presented property. Immaculate rooms with a continental breakfast provided. Great location. Owner booked us a taxi for our evening out too. Certainly would recommend.
- A beautifully decorated warm and cosy house with friendly owners who provide luxury touches to make a pleasant stay. Even had a jar of sweeties in room and the continental breakfast provided in room fridge is more than ample to get you started for the day. Our second visit and won’t be our last.
- Beautiful room and ensuite. Very clean and luxurious. Lovely breakfast. Great toiletries and bonus of a jar of sweets!
- The room was excellent, very spacious and beautifully decorated, very modern. Everything about the property was incredible, from the comfy bed to the incredible waterfall shower. The sweet jar and complimentary breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt, and a snacks every morning was a lovely touch, genuinely looked forward coming back from a day of exploring to see what surprise we had been left for breakfast! 10/10 stay, would definitely return. Thank-you
- Big, comfortable bed, spacious, newly renovated room and wonderful , big bathroom, fast wifi.
Tregarthen offers accommodations in Newquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Ives is 23 miles from Tregarthen, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Tregarthen.
- Owners are fantastic! Very friendly and went above and beyond to make our holiday so enjoyable. We are dozy and left a piece of jewellery behind but Julie posted it to us promptly – thanks again 🙂 Room we stayed in was amazing (garden room) – we loved it so much last year we went again this year – facilities are second to none and breakfast was perfect.
Lovely comfortable bed, spacious room with luxury en-suite facilities.
Wide choice of breakfast goodies. Cooked breakfast spot-on.
- Julie is fantastic! It’s the only time I’ve felt something was so good and so true!! Will be going there again!!
- Our room was private as we had the terrace room. Julie was a great host, breakfast was perfect. Cant think of anything bad to say against it.
- Clean throughout, comfortable bed, good fresh food at breakfast. Plates and cutlery was a nice touch for a take away!!
The Old Mill House
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Old Mill House offers accommodations in Padstow, just 9 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Falmouth is 25 miles from The Old Mill House, and Port Isaac is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely room, good food in the restaurant, lovely garden by the river with lots of comfy seating.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and warm.
There were lots of small touches that really made the hotel even better.
The garden is particularly beautiful.
Village parking over the road was very easy and cheap.
- This place has a great ambience. It is in a beautiful location and the staff were super-friendly and attentive. The room was comfortable with all the facilities that we needed. Breakfast was first class and served very quickly. Will stay here again when in the area.
- We were really impressed with The Old Mill House. The Bistro is absolutely spot on – beautiful setting. Perfect food and also porridge cooked (though not on menu – thank you). Can’t fault the staff All really friendly. Excellent team who work together. Wonderful welcome. Lots of extra little touches – a drawer full of stuff you could have forgotten! Hot water bottle, and sherry! Just perfect
- The restaurant was very good all locally sourced food, beers and ciders. Very friendly owners.
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Griffin Inn offers accommodations in Newquay, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Griffin Inn, and Padstow is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Really nice accomodation right in the heart of Newquay without suffering from noise or disturbance, very clean everywhere and will definatley return
- Very friendly and attentive staff. Comfortable room and cosy feel.
- I thought the staff and the hotel were both great.
- Outstanding hotel staff were amazing and it was spotless clean great value for money
- Extremely central, convenient parking, very good priced, warm service, clean
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Jasmine House is located in Newquay, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Falmouth is 18 miles from Jasmine House, and Padstow is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Jasmine House.
It was a good time. We have fully enjoyed our free time. Good place to visit, very pleasant owners.
thanks again for your hospitality 🙂
- comfortable bed, nice room, delicious breakfast, walking distance from city centre, helpful owner, we will definitely return
- The breakfast was very good catering for all requirements
- Excellent breakfast, fruit salad really lovely. Very welcoming, clean and comfortable.
- The cookies were a fantastic little touch- loved everything about the B&B!
- It was a good time. We have fully enjoyed our free time. Good place to visit, very pleasant owners.
Padstow Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Padstow! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Padstow Bed & Breakfast is located in Padstow in the region of Cornwall, just 10 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 27 miles from Padstow Bed & Breakfast, and Port Isaac is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from Padstow Bed & Breakfast.
- We were very impressed with the large comfortable room and large bathroom with statement bath and separate shower.
- Very comfortable room, and a great deal of thought had been put into providing everything to make the stay very enjoyable and luxurious (dressing gowns, cookies, snacks, fresh milk); very friendly welcoming owner.
Lovely room with very comfortable bed.
Owners very helpful & welcoming.
- Very clean and spacious, lovely comfortable bed, excellent breakfast
- Lovely friendly people, great breakfast and a very comfy bed.
St Merryn Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Padstow – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, St Merryn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Padstow. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.St. Ives is 31 miles from St Merryn Bed and Breakfast, and Newquay is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The whole place. Not bad word and will return Beth wonderful.
- The room and en-suite were luxurious. There was nothing that could have improved the facilities provided by Beth and John
We liked everything about this Bed and breakfast!
From the warm welcome to the peaceful atmosphere about the house. parking is at the front of the house in spaces for guests, rooms are upstairs and equipped with Irons hairdryers, tv, kettle , seats to read in. A walk in wardrobe with lots of space, An en-suite bathroom with great shower and lots of space. And to top the lot there is a fridge shared by the rooms which contains fresh milk for hot drinks as well as bottled water and soft drinks all free.
Really great place to stay. The village has pubs and shops within easy walking distance….perfect.
Well done Beth and John.
- Room was huge and fixtures and fittings were all of a high standard. Bed was so comfy.Breakfast was beautifully cooked and tasty, Beth was always pleasant and helpful. St Merryn is a pretty village and was a good base for us to visit parts of Cornwall we missed on our last visit. Would definitely recommend!
- It was well maintained, spotlessly clean, great breakfast and Beth & John are lovely people. When we come back to this area we would stay here again
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Eval Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Eval Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Eval Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Eval Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!