10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-étienne-des-grès Quebec:
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Hydrobase is located in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès, just 15 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 17 miles from Hydrobase, and Shawinigan is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse
Located in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès in the region of Quebec, 13 miles from Trois-Rivières, Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a shared bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 18 miles from Le Gîte de la Vieille Caisse, and Shawinigan is 8 miles from the property.
- The place was wonderful. The hosts made everything to make you feel welcomed. A very nice family with friendly pets. The breakfast exceeded expectations.
Amazing breakfast, very very friendly staff.
Outside jacuzzi was great.
It is nice and homely environment place and we really enjoy our stay with help of our hosts.
I highly recommend this place to all who like a quite comfy place
- Very quiet and peaceful setting. Nice hot tub. Comfortable bed. Jean-Pierre and Monique are Very Gracious hosts! They gave us a lovely drink when we arrived and a fabulous breakfast in the morning.
- Overall a great stay. Especially for out of doors enthusiasts.
Gite Les P’tits Pommiers
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Gite Les P’tits Pommiers is located in Shawinigan, just 16 miles from Trois-Rivières.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
We were nicely welcomed, the owner provided us some piece of advices and nice tips (restaurants, visits, stops..)
Vers good comfort of the room.
- Friendly hosts – beautiful house – excellent breakfast
- The owners were very warm and friendly and provided services and information to enrich their guests’ experience. Wonderful gourmet breakfasts.
- The breakfast was divine, Very gourmet. Loved the shower door and the rest of the bathroom.
- Madame was very nice. It was late and she generously offered me milk and cookies
- We were nicely welcomed, the owner provided us some piece of advices and nice tips (restaurants, visits, stops..)
Gîte Chez Baza
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Gîte Chez Baza is located in Shawinigan.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Trois-Rivières is 18 miles from Gîte Chez Baza, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 20 miles away.
- The host and his accommodation are superb, the welcome drink with conversation was my highlight so far. The breakfast is excellent, very talented host.
- Bed was comfortable. The shower and tub were awesome. Host was very personable. We had the whole bottom floor to ourselves. Breakfast was delicious.
- Beautiful property, excellent breakfast, informative host
- Great B&B experience! Host takes care of you, is friendly and hospitable! Delicious breakfast! Enjoyed Jacuzzi and pool!
- nice house…friendly host, great outdoor pool, very nice accomodation in a quiet district. The breakfast was top notch…fresh and diversified; tasteful and fulfilling!!!Would definetly return when visiting Shawinigan.
Gîte La Tempérance
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Tempérance offers accommodations in Charette, just 19 miles from Trois-Rivières.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 11 miles from Gîte La Tempérance, and Shawinigan is 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing, very friendly family, we can definitely recommend this place. We had the room “Au 7e ciel”, which was definitely correct. The bathroom is very spacious and awesome!
Johanne was very receptive and flexible to our needs. We had to go to a race the following morning and she suggested a breakfast for our needs. Very appreciated.
- Great place with amazing hosts! Rooms very nice and comfortable and breakfast incredible!lots of details with the customers
Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast!!!
The host treated us like family
- Friendliness of owners. Cozy and quaint. Comfortable bed, clean room, amazing breakfast. Antique decor. Adorable dog named Filou!
Gîte Maison Parc Delormier
One of our best sellers in Trois-Rivières! Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Gîte Maison Parc Delormier is located in the Trois-Rivieres Ouest neighborhood in Trois-Rivières, just 29 miles from Drummondville.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 29 miles from Gîte Maison Parc Delormie, and Shawinigan is 18 miles away.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Very friendly staff with wonderful breakfast. Clean room and shared bathroom.
- The hostess was welcoming, friendly and helpful with suggestions and maps for various activities. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We would recommend this B&B to others and wish them every success.
The rooms were lovely, clean and the staff was friendly. This BnB is located in a quiet neighborhood about 10 minutes from the town – a car is a must.
They hosts went out of there way to accommodate my vegetarian request for breakfast – they even had soya milk for my coffee
- The room was very comfortable and the interior design was really cool. After a long day, it was nice to be able to use the jacuzzi. The breakfast was also fantastic.
- Hosts were helpful & accommodating. Breakfast was a gourmet treat. We were sorry to leave without taking time to soak in the hot tub.
Gîte Le Grandelinois
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Gîte Le Grandelinois offers accommodations in Saint-Paulin.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trois-Rivières is 23 miles from Gîte Le Grandelinois, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 6 miles away.
- Clean, quiet, attractive, efficient room. We slept late so didn’t have time to stay for breakfast but I’m sure it would have been great.
The bedroom was really quiet and comfortable, and the en-suite bathroom gave us all the privacy we needed. We also LOVED the breakfasts. The hosts were great!
The location was ideal to then go and visit the La Mauricie national park.
Great solution, close (about 30 minutes drive) to Parc De La Mauricie.
Very friendly and welcoming owners, delightful breakfast.
- Very pleasant place, The owners are very friendly, available and helpful. They helped us find a place to have dinner, get to The Park easily. Nice breakfast. Pool on site. Definitely a good place close to the Parc de la Mauricie
- We came to Saint Paulin to attend Quebec’s first parkrun. Everything here was wonderful! Lyse & Rejean were so nice and accomodating, their home beautifully decorated, the bedroom inviting and comfortable, the dining room so clean and cozy, the breakfast a blend of healthy and delicious, their hospitality above and beyond! Thank you for such a very nice stay worth every penny! The townspeople who attended the parkrun welcomed us with open arms as well; so kind. We didn’t have time to stay for the local outdoor pursuits but we hear they are plentiful. A great area to visit any time of the year!
Gîte Saint-Laurent has a garden with a swimming pool overlooking the Saint Lawrence River. Wi-fi is free in all rooms, and there is a communal lounge with an open fireplace.The 4 bedrooms at Gîte Saint-Laurent have hardwood floors and are decorated with framed artwork. All rooms have a washbasin and a hairdryer, and the rooms share bathroom facilities.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning in the cosy dining room. The restaurants and bars of central Saint-Laurant are just 1.9 miles away.This B & B is situated halfway between Quebec City and Montreal, a 90-minute drive in either direction. Free on-site car parking is available.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Fantastic breakfast and coffee. Very friendly hosts
Tastefully decorated house,run by a charming couple.
Original and nice breakfast.
Nice vieuw on the St. Laurence river.
- The lovely warm welcome from Yolande and her husband, the studio we hired was really spacious and spotlessly clean, the wonderful garden stretching down to the Saint Lawrence River with the swimming pool and the fabulous breakfast we were served.
- This is a lovely place in an ideal location with beautiful views over the St Laurence river. Rene and Yoland were extremely welcoming and couldn’t have been more helpful. The studio was perfect for our 2 day stay with our children and they particularly enjoyed the pool.
- The breakfast is amazing. We stayed here last year and made sure our itinerary this year included a stay at this lovely GITE.
Gîte au Petit Louis
One of our best sellers in Grand-Mère! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîte au Petit Louis offers accommodations in Grand-Mère, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières.All rooms include a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Gîte au Petit Louis, and Shawinigan is 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice hosts. Execellent home made healthy breakfast.
- Yves and Micheline are delightful hosts. They were excited to meet us despite the late hour when we arrived, and they prepared a fabulous breakfast. They worked hard to overcome our language barrier.
- Breakfast is just fantastic : fresh fruit, eggs, home made jam,… Very warm and friendly welcome. They are doing everything to make you stay as nice as they can. They also give advice of what to visit and not.
- The hosts were extremely welcoming, kind and flexible. The room and facilities were clean and comfortable.
Ici …on va parler de personnes accueillantes ( Monsieur et Madame) à l’écoute, attentifs et disponibles .
Je suis sans gluten et cette Dame a pris le temps de me faire des muffins au bleuets sans – gluten et Monsieur a pris le temps de déplacer mon auto pour la ranger dans sa cour arrière.
J’aime bien rencontré de belles personnes et ils en font parties.
à la prochaine …
Gîte La Belle Aventure
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Belle Aventure offers accommodations in Grand-Mère, just 21 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 24 miles from Gîte La Belle Aventure, and Shawinigan is 5 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect to visit Mauricie Park! The room was very spatious and comfortable (bed was amazing!). The host was extremely nice and accomodating, she helped a lot with many advices on the area and the breakfast she prepared was five stars!
- Staff was really kind and room was clean and comfort.
- Breakfast was huge, varied and delicious. Isabelle is a great guest and can give good advice about restaurants, activities, hikes in the La Mauricie NP, etc.
- Isabel and Benoit were very friendly. Isabel made lovely home made breakfasts every morning. House was beautifully decorated and furnished. Short easy drive to the National Park.
- Amazing location in a wonderful setting. Extremely good hosts and great property. Such a wonderful place to stay. The amenities were superb and really made a difference!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-étienne-des-grès Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Étienne-des-Grès Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!