10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Erth Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Erth Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Erth Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Erth Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Erth Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Erth Cornwall:
The Old Pilchard Works
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Old Pilchard Works is located in Penzance, just 10 miles from St. Ives.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 31 miles from The Old Pilchard Works, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 35 miles away.
- Everything.. room was fab with all facilities you needed.. location great Tracy v helpful and friendly and amazing breakfast.. will definitely be returning! Accommodation was spotless too! Highly recommend.. amazing
- The breakfast was delicious and loved that it was delivered in a little box with everything needed. The room was spotless and so comfortable. A great little village and easy to get around. Parking easy and close by. Tracey was an excellent host and made me very welcome and comfortable.
- Absolutely loved our stay! Waking up in the super comfortable bed to the sound (and views) of the ocean, and a delicious breakfast each morning was amazing. Parking not too difficult to find nearby either (just tight streets). Tracey was a very friendly host too, would definitely return!
- Very clean and comfortable with great breakfast. Tracey is the perfect hostess!
- Very friendly, excellent breakfast and most comfortable accommodation – would thoroughly recommend it
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Halwell Lodge offers accommodations in St. Ives, just 23 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Falmouth is 17 miles from Halwell Lodge, and Penzance is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from Halwell Lodge.
- Really nice people, a lovely place really enjoyed our stay.
Breakfast was lovely. Excellent hosts attentive and helpful.
Lovely walks from the lodge so didn’t need to take the car. Use the train which was also enjoyable and the station is close by.
Very comfy bed – much needed to recover from all the walking across the moors! Instant hot water in ensuite with large bath also perfect for long soak after day of walking.
Breakfast was plentiful with both continental and hot breakfast offered to all.
Halwell Lodge was in walking distance to two great pubs for evening meals/lunches.
We chose this B&B because it was very reasonably priced and we were not disappointed with it.
The staff were lovely! A very high standard of cleanliness in my room and in all the areas we were in. The bedroom was large, very clean and warm. The bed was comfortable (warm and soft) and there was silent during our stay. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was excellent with plenty of hot water. The B&B was near the railway station and bus station.
The breakfast was organized in lovely room and was rich and delicious.
The B&B has a fast wi-fi network in the each room.
I absolutely recommend this B&B and I hope to came back when I will have the possibility to do it.
- The hosts Debbie & Peter were very welcoming & hospitable. The bedroom & Dining room were both very clean & tastefully decorated, a very happy place.
Bostrase B&B is located in Hayle, 4.3 miles from St. Ives and 22 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 15 miles from Bostrase B&B, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 26 miles away.
- I travel a lot for work, staying in many B&B’s and have to say, this is one of the nicest, friendliest places I have ever stayed. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area, with a couple who have a great knowledge and obvious love of the local area and Cornwall in general.
- Beautiful property in a quiet location. Wasn’t able to sample breakfast due to work commitments but believe it would be perfect. Will return for leisure stay to fully enjoy. Outdoor area for the warm days
- Breakfast was almost anything you wanted and delicious! Loved the comfortable and quirky decor. Relaxing, quiet surroundings. Even the resident cockerel didn’t get up too early and it was lovely watching him, the chickens and ducks scratching around. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Supplied an extra grab rail for shower when realised I was a bit wary that it maybe slippy for my rhuemy feet, it wasn’t.
- We cherish the memories from our stay with Boo&Matt @Bostrase B&B. All the basics were there (great luxurious bed, best shower, fresh snuggly towels, information and advice for trips to Cornwall,…) but what we will most remember: 1) fabulous breakfast made by Matt (who is open for any requests); 2) good talks at the breakfast table; 3) openmindedness and big hearts from both the hosts. Everything is just slightly different at Bostrase… GO GO GO! Stef & Laura
- The warm welcome from Boo & Matt made our stay feel like a home from home. The room was always clean and tidy and breakfast was delicious everyday. The best B&B we have stayed in!
Estuary View in Hayle offers bed and breakfast accommodation in west Cornwall, just a 10-minute walk from the beach and Hayle Train Station. The house has free Wi-Fi and parking on site.The room has a double bed, with hairdryer, TV and tea and coffee facilities. There is an en suite shower room, as well as a conservatory with seating leading to an outdoor terrace.A full English breakfast features bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, hash browns, toast and grilled tomatoes, all served with tea, coffee or fresh orange or apple juice. There is a vegetarian option too, or continental breakfast can be provided with advance notice. Estuary View is a 15-minute walk from the local shops, restaurants and pubsHayle is around 17 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants, shops and art galleries of picturesque St Ives. A little further south, the lively town of Penzance is less than 20 minutes away.
It was nice to have a separate sitting room, the Wi Fi was working very well, the bed was very comfortable and there was a good choice for breakfast. I had full English, all good except for Sausages (I don’t like herbs)
Julia and Nick were excellent hosts, I will come back again when next in the area.
Absolutely great experience!. The owners have been very kind, making a very familiar environment! It is a B&B but you can find everything you need!
Very good breakfast and great location!
- Genuine warm welcome,very comfortable room with private conservatory sitting room. Superb breakfast (quality and quantity). Friendly and helpful owners and a picturesque location. Own parking space.
- We had a room with a small conservatory attached as a sitting room. The bed was extremely comfortable and the towels very soft (too soft really, it was quite difficult to dry off after a shower!!) Lovely couple who looked after us, would definitely go again!
Lovely space, relaxed atmosphere and extremely well presented. Hosts couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Many thanks Nick and Julia. I look forward to meeting you again.
- It was nice to have a separate sitting room, the Wi Fi was working very well, the bed was very comfortable and there was a good choice for breakfast. I had full English, all good except for Sausages (I don’t like herbs)
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Situated in St Ives, Cornwall region, Rosemerryn is located a 2-minute walk from Carbis Bay. Offering a garden, the property is located within 1.6 miles of Tate St Ives. Free WiFi is offered.The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV and offer sea views.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Rosemerryn.The nearest airport is Newquay Cornwall Airport, 26.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Headland House Luxury B&B
Headland House Luxury B&B offers accommodations in St. Ives. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 23 miles from Headland House Luxury B&B, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Owned by the most lovely couple who could not be more accommodating. The home is lovely, comforting and perfectly decorated for the location. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
- The owners were delightful! The place was perfect! The breakfast was delicious and it was a great location!
- Great brekkie! Lovely little bar area for evening refreshments and room very comfortable
Lovely warm welcome and friendly service
Room was quiet, luxurious and lots of lovely small touches
Walk into St Ives was pleasant and manageable
Breakfast was faultless
- Landlords were very friendly and helpful. Fantastic little touches throughout the hotel. Cake brought to room everyday. Fridge in room. Fantastic breakfast with loads of choice. Umbrellas, beach mats, beach bags provided. Really close to beach, train station and coastal path. Really well decorated rooms.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Oystercatcher offers accommodations in St. Ives.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 23 miles from Oystercatcher , and Falmouth is 18 miles away. Newquay Airport is 27 miles from the property.
the room with a sea view and the bath had a Jacuzzi and the bedroom was nicely decorated,the
breakfast was very good and the hosts very friendly.
- Paul and Deborah (and their young daughter Cleo) could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were 5-star hotel standard. We had a wonderful stay.
- Very friendly hosts, informative and very clean, lovely room, good home cooked breakfast.
We stayed in the loft room and it was perfect – walk in wardrobe, ensuite, large comfy bed and with great sea views! This is a modern and fresh b&b that anyone would feel comfortable in.
The breakfasts were amazing – eggs florentine were a hit! Paul and Debs were so welcoming and had fab tips of the area and further afield. Would stay again!
- Everything is immaculate with lots of special extra touches. Warm and knowledgeable hosts. Delicious breakfast. Very happy customers!
- the room with a sea view and the bath had a Jacuzzi and the bedroom was nicely decorated,the
Tamarisk Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tamarisk Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Hayle, just 3.7 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 21 miles from Tamarisk Bed & Breakfast, and Falmouth is 15 miles away. Newquay Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Spotlessly clean, very pleasant people . Well cooked breakfast
- Nice, clean and warm place with very friendly owners
Very welcoming and friendly. So helpful and attentive great staff.
Surprised to find a fridge in my room which was very useful.
- The owner and staff made me feel welcome from the start to the finish of my stay, Very clean and comfortable with an excellent breakfast. I will return to the property very happy.
- Very clean, excellent breakfast, cheerful helpful staff.
Downsfield Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Carbis Bay.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Downsfield Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Carbis Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.St. Ives is 1.7 miles from Downsfield B&B, and Newquay is 23 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- what a wonderful place we stayed in the cosy cabin it had everything you needed , bed was lovely so comfortable bathroom as lovely nice seating area outside for when the sun shines we will be going back and the breakfast was very good thank you for a great stay also great fish and chip shop you can walk to if you arrive a bit late on the Friday night
- Sharon was super welcoming and was friendly and helpful.
Bed was amazing!
Great breakfast too!
Great location within walking distance to St Ives.
Decor in the house was beautiful.
- Sharon was perfect as was our stay. Our room was superb in every way although the en-suite was very tight for space which didn’t bother us too much as we are not too large in size. Probably the best couple of nights sleep I have ever had. The house itself was very appealing also with some superb options of self contained outside accommodation. We couldn’t fault the choice and quality of the breakfast which was cooked to perfection. Would we return? YES. Are we going to return? YES. Thank you Sharon and Phil and hopefully see you again sooner rather than later.
- Bed incredibly comfy and very good breakfast too. The room was curated in every possible detail and the en-suite was very comfy and filled with every possible complimentary stuff.
Green Apple Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Green Apple Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Carbis Bay, just 1.7 miles from St. Ives.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newquay is 23 miles from Green Apple Bed and Breakfast, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Lovely house, with nicely decorated rooms and very comfy beds. Adrian was very welcoming and friendly.
- Good breakfast, really comfy bed. Owner was friendly, cheerful and helpful.
- No cooked breakfast but everything else you might want – cold meat, cheese, pastries, waffles, toast. Made a change from the usual ‘English Breakfast’.
- Warm welcome rooms were quant , clean and comfortable
- The welcome was warm and friendly and Adrian was always ready to help with local knowledge. The rooms were a lovely size with everything we needed for a long weekend. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and fresh coffee, tea available. Supplies were replenished, in the room, daily. Everything was clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. We were close enough to St Ives town, which is very busy at all times of the day and night, to enjoy an afternoon or evening there without having to travel too far.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Erth Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Erth Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Erth Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!