10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Enoder Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Enoder Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Enoder Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Enoder Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Enoder Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Enoder Cornwall:
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Rosewyn Farmhouse is located in Mitchell in the region of Cornwall, just 25 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Newquay is 6 miles from Rosewyn Farmhouse, and Falmouth is 14 miles away. Newquay Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Homemade pastries and yogurt on offer for breakfast. Wide range of cooked breakfast options including kippers! Lovely quiet rural location but also in easy reach of main A30 and therefore of both coasts, Truro etc.
- Great central location, easily accessible to a variety of destinations. Very helpful hosts, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was amazing.
- Andree was a wonderful host. And the breakfast was out of this world. Home made pastries, yogurt, fruit salad plus a very hearty full English cooked to perfection. Very comfortable rooms with every you could possibly need or want. Definitely staying there again!
Everything!! From host to hot tub ?
Honestly can’t see how they make money here… value for money is ridiculous.
If these guys went on ‘four in a bed’ they’d smash it!
Andree was a superb host.
Breakfasts were delicious & massive!
Just can’t praise this place enough…. looking forward to going back down south to finish the job off just to stay at Rosewyn
We enjoy the breakfast (fresh / homemade / full English / as we wanted ), the host was very friendly and help us to find what to visit.
She prepared everything for our baby girl.
Nice and calm, perfect for a few days rest.
The Plume of Feathers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Plume of Feathers offers accommodations in Mitchell, just 23 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.Newquay is 5 miles from The Plume of Feathers, and Falmouth is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 6 miles from the property.
space round the room and comfortable
TV is great
bathroom is great
bed is great too
- Absolutely everything! We stayed in Room 1, lovely, clean, modern, cosy. The food was excellent, major compliments to your chef(s) and especially that raisin cinnamon bread that I’ll forever be dreaming about. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay with our pup. We look forward to staying again in the near future. Love your dog policy, thank you!!
- Good location. Huge and comfortable bed. Big walk in shower. Polite and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast and evening meal in the restaurant!
Booked in all of our family in to various rooms. And every room was great. We also had our meal at the restaurant that was also great
Lovely big comfortable bed. Superb bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
Best ever experienced in Cornwall. Restaurant also superb.
- space round the room and comfortable
Carland Cross Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Carland Cross Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Newquay.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.St. Ives is 22 miles from Carland Cross B&B, and Falmouth is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- super friendly hosts really comfortable bed and nearby pub for an evening meal perfect stop over
- Great location, warm welcome, comfortable room and a great breakfast, very helpful proprietor..will definitely return when next in the area
- We received a great welcome. We were travelling with a year old and the hosts were very accommodating to our needs. Lovely rooms with great facilities
Carl and his Mum were such lovely hosts and Carl kindly waited until 11.30pm for us to check in. The rooms were spacious and had all you could have wished for, including a sumptuous shower with inbuilt lighting and music! The full English breakfast was lovely. The location is very convenient for access to Newquay and the many attractions in Cornwall. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend Cartland Cross B&B and Carl and his Mum as hosts. Thank you for your hospitality.
- I was offered strawberries and bananas with my cereal
Treviglos Lodge offers accommodations in Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Newquay Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Breakfasts were amazing. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. Owner was most helpful and friendly.
- The room we were in was impeccable. It was spotlessly clean, had a very comfy bed and the bathroom was just superb. The owner Wendy was super friendly and incredibly helpful. She even helped us return in time from the festival we came to attend (else we would have missed the train). And also, Wendy made the most delicious English breakfasts I’ve had in my life.
- The owner Wendy was lovely, nothing was any trouble. Nice breakfast.
- Wendy was great. She made sure we had everything we required. The breakfast was lovely. The room was of a good size and was extremely clean with all the neccessary facilities. I would definitely stay here again.
Very friendly welcome from Wendy the owner. All very clean and tidy comfortable bed quiet room over looking garden.
Breakfast was great all you could ask for.
Would definitely recommend
One of our best sellers in Newquay! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Trewassick Barn is located in Newquay, just 26 miles from St. Ives. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Falmouth is 19 miles from Trewassick Barn, and Padstow is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The breakfast was exceptional, nothing too much trouble. The hosts were very accommodating and friendly, even offering a lift into Newquay, would 100% recommend.
- The whole experience was exceptional, Mary went above and beyond as well such a warm welcome throughout our stay.
- Owners were incredibly friendly and helpful even yes the point of providing a lift to the airport very early in the morning. Location was very peaceful but still close to Newquay
Everything, fabulous room and top quality furnishings (bed, curtains, fittings etc)
Mary, the owner could not be nicer or more helpful. Almost sad to go home!
- Everything a stunning place in a great location you have your own parking space. Little court yard and your own front door. A very luxury feel with the best bed I have ever slept in. Breakfast was amazing.
Village Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Newquay! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Village Bed and Breakfast is located in Newquay in the region of Cornwall, just 22 miles from St. Ives. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falmouth is 15 miles from Village Bed and Breakfast, and Padstow is 13 miles away. Newquay Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Janette the owner was very lovely lady.
Lovely place to stay. Very nice, comfortable and quiet.
Close to all places in Cornwall we wanted to visit.. include Lands End!
- Lovely clean property. Gorgeous breakfast, plenty of variety. Janette was very friendly and also advised us where to go and what to see throughout our stay.
- Janette is an amazing host.Property was spotlessly clean and central to everywhere we wanted to go.Breakfast was great and we would highly recommend the Village B&B to our friends and family
- Perfect b&b. You feel welcomed, the room is spacious, clean and tidy. Fabulous in every aspect!
- Janette who is the owner of the B and B was brilliant and made our stay just perfect!!! We will definitely be back.
- Janette the owner was very lovely lady.
Resparveth Farm B&B
Resparveth Farm B&B offers accommodations in Grampound Road. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Ives is 25 miles from Resparveth Farm B&B, and Newquay is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from Resparveth Farm B&B.
- Damp and cold room, did not turn on central heading and old taste mushroom. The Owner keeps turn the hall light off and also dark outside. Not value to stay.
- Larissa was very friendly and could not be more helpful. Room was wonderful and met the purpose.
- The breakfast was very tasty and cooked well. The owners we’re very friendly.
- Larissa was very welcoming, and cooked a beautiful full English breakfast
- Die Gastgeber sind sehr zuvorkommend, die Zimmer sind an Sauberkeit nicht zu übertreffen. Wer das englische Frühstück mag, der bekommt ein hervorragendes full english breakfast.
Situated in the heart of Newquay less than 5 minutes’ walk from the beach, Treveader House offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Newquay Golf Club is 2 miles from the building.Rooms are light and airy, and each benefits from a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, tea and coffee making facilities, and an iPod docking station. Towels and complimentary toiletries are provided.A continental breakfast is stored in the bedrooms fridge for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their room, and is replenished daily with fresh produce when the room is serviced.There is a storage facility for wetsuits, surfboards, and bicycles.
Big, comfortable bed, spacious, newly renovated room and wonderful , big bathroom, fast wifi.
Quiet location , friendly welcome and good supplies for our continental breakfast.
- Beautifully presented property. Immaculate rooms with a continental breakfast provided. Great location. Owner booked us a taxi for our evening out too. Certainly would recommend.
- A beautifully decorated warm and cosy house with friendly owners who provide luxury touches to make a pleasant stay. Even had a jar of sweeties in room and the continental breakfast provided in room fridge is more than ample to get you started for the day. Our second visit and won’t be our last.
- Beautiful room and ensuite. Very clean and luxurious. Lovely breakfast. Great toiletries and bonus of a jar of sweets!
- The room was excellent, very spacious and beautifully decorated, very modern. Everything about the property was incredible, from the comfy bed to the incredible waterfall shower. The sweet jar and complimentary breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt, and a snacks every morning was a lovely touch, genuinely looked forward coming back from a day of exploring to see what surprise we had been left for breakfast! 10/10 stay, would definitely return. Thank-you
- Big, comfortable bed, spacious, newly renovated room and wonderful , big bathroom, fast wifi.
Located in Zelah, 19 miles from St. Ives, Hawkins Arms features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Newquay is 6 miles from Hawkins Arms, and Falmouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Adam, the landlord was fantastic. We needed a room at very short notice and he sorted everything out for us.
- Adam and all the team made us feel very welcome, nothing was too much trouble! The bed was comfy the breakfast excellent and the overall stay couldn’t have been better. We will definitely return for a summer break by the sea.
- Room was excellent, as was the service and the food.
- Absolutely everything very friendly staff food was amazing .Warm comfortable very very welcoming
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The towels were very fluffy
Tregarthen offers accommodations in Newquay.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Ives is 23 miles from Tregarthen, and Falmouth is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 3.1 miles from Tregarthen.
- Owners are fantastic! Very friendly and went above and beyond to make our holiday so enjoyable. We are dozy and left a piece of jewellery behind but Julie posted it to us promptly – thanks again 🙂 Room we stayed in was amazing (garden room) – we loved it so much last year we went again this year – facilities are second to none and breakfast was perfect.
Lovely comfortable bed, spacious room with luxury en-suite facilities.
Wide choice of breakfast goodies. Cooked breakfast spot-on.
- Julie is fantastic! It’s the only time I’ve felt something was so good and so true!! Will be going there again!!
- Our room was private as we had the terrace room. Julie was a great host, breakfast was perfect. Cant think of anything bad to say against it.
- Clean throughout, comfortable bed, good fresh food at breakfast. Plates and cutlery was a nice touch for a take away!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Enoder Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Enoder Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Enoder Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!