10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-ciers-du-taillon Poitou-charentes:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Les Fontenilles
Featuring a garden, a shared lounge, and a terrace, B&B Les Fontenilles provides accommodations in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon with free WiFi and garden views. This property offers access to pool at the pool table and ping pong.The bathroom features a shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.B&B Les Fontenilles offers a sauna. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
- Peaceful location, lovely welcome, great breakfast, comfortable bed ,great bathroom.
- The reception given to us by the owners was fabulous, they were very accommodating and friendly. Everything was perfect, especially the breakfast provided.
- Wonderful place Very welcoming…A beautiful bright clean room with a massive shower and to top it off an excellent continental breakfast with pancakes and home made warm bread
- zeer vriendelijke eigenaars en zeer behulpzaam,het ontbijt was zeer lekker en met zelfgemaakte streekproducten.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang trotz großer Verspätung. Ein hervorragend und geschmackvoll restauriertes Herrenhaus. Uns wurde alles freundlichst gezeigt und erklärt. Bett super, desgleichen. Frühstück.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Sables
Located in a town surrounded by vineyards, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Sables offers a large garden and terrace, a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are air conditioned and soundproofed.In the morning, a continental breakfast with fresh products and homemade jam is served. Guests can request homemade evening meals at an extra cost.The rooms all have a private entrance and a private shower room. They also come with a flat-screen TV and outside furniture, and towels and linen are provided.The ocean is 12 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Sables and the beaches are 22 mi away. Jonzac Rail Station is 15 mi away and there is free parking at the property.
- Everything! Francine & Michel are lovely people and so welcoming. Fab breakfast!
- Love this place, it’s a bit more than a b&b. Francine is so welcoming and a great cook as well! We have yet to meet Michel her husband — good excuse for a 3rd visit perhaps? Well placed for visiting surrounding area.
- The accommodation was excellent and completed to a very high standard. The owner of the property was very welcoming. Breakfast was excellent and included in the accommodation cost. Location and views from the property were outstanding.
- Chambres spacieuses, tres propre. Supers equipements. Les hotes sont tres accueillants et chaleureux. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
Очень просторный номер с отличной шумоизоляцией, идеальной чистотой, кроватью на троих, не меньше)))
Порадовал раздельный санузел!
Отличный завтрак, нам предложили свежеприготовленный фруктовый салат в дополнение к типичному французскому завтраку, частью которого являлись свежие горячие гренки, вымоченные в молоке и обжаренные в яйце.
Хозяева дружелюбные, внимательные, при этом не надоедливые.
Рекомендую с закрытыми глазами!
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de l’Estuaire
Located in Saint-Thomas-de-Cônac, 24 mi from Royan, Domaine de l’Estuaire features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.In the morning, a vegetarian breakfast is served. Evening meals can be served upon prior request.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Domaine de l’Estuaire is certified Ecolabel, a European certification for eco-friendly properties.You can play tennis and table tennis at this bed and breakfast. The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Saintes is 25 mi from Domaine de l’Estuaire, while Cognac is 27 mi from the property. Mérignac Airport is 39 mi away.
- Super friendly owners who made us feel at home from the beginning. Very lovely dog to accomplish them 🙂
Welcoming atmosphere with a nice host couple. Beautiful house and garden, where cold drinks were served.
Our dog could walk freely in their garden. The host we kind to book a restaurant for us in the village within walking distance.
- Fruit from the garden was delicious. Homemade cake and bread. Gorgeous coffee. Beautiful building. We arrived late and the local restaurants were all closed so they made us up a lovely snack/supper. The room was huge and really comfortable.
Fabulous home made breakfast
- The only good available was breakfast! We could not even have a cup of tea or coffee on site. The room was lovely, very elegant, with a comfortable bed. The shower was very good.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Thomas-de-Cônac, Chez Brown has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast. At Chez Brown you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.The accommodation has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby and Chez Brown can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 58 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Wonderful, courteous, and sensitive to our needs host! Tasty dinner; the owner/host was the chef. Very comfortable bedroom, sitting area and outdoor seating with a beautiful flower garden! A+ in all areas.
- Noel and Lindsey have created a very warm and welcoming atmosphere where you can relax and feel at home. They are extremely accommodating hosts with lovely breakfasts and comfortable rooms. We’ll be back!
- very nice B&B with very friendly service. Perfect nice quite place for people who are looking for something different
- THE PERFECTION of comfort – Feeling coming home. You come as a guest-you go as a friend:) Everything is done with love and out of love and from first till last second its the high quality this wonderful couple gives you a treat like you can’t get in a 6star palace (including the fabulous room, garden, house, food etc). Thanks for the hospitality, deep talks and nourishing time.
- Spent a lovely week at Chez Brown. The hosts Lindsay and Noel are very friendly and hospitable and the house is delightful. Can highly recommend!
Bed and Breakfast
La Bertonnière is a B&B set in a 19th-century manor among the owner’s private vineyards of the Charente-Maritime region. It features an outdoor pool set in a garden with sun beds where guests can relax.Decorated with antique furniture, the guest rooms all have a view of the garden. Each room has an private bathroom.A continental breakfast including homemade pastries and jam is served every morning at this B&B. After breakfast, you can play billiards or relax in the living room while playing board games.With free private parking on site, this property is 6.2 mi from Jonzac Train Station. You can visit the city of Bordeaux, a 50-minute drive away, and Royan a 40-minute drive away. Cognac is a 30-minute drive from the property while Jonzac is a 10-minute drive away.
- The place was set in a cognac vinyard. 7 generations, lots of history and style, great place, excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful room in a beautiful house , excellent breakfast.
- Awesome breakfast of crepes of all types is included! The hostess is very kind and welcoming. Very picturesque. It’s a cognac factory.
- We were extremely lucky in our choice of this accommation, it was extremiely old property with loads of character , surrounded by Grape Vines in every direction . We would certainly go back again. Best Regards Bob and Myrtle, N Ireland.
Family run b & b, been in the house for 7 generations!
Excellent breakfast with home made jams provided by the owner.
Very spacious room.
Guided tour of the brandy distillery by a member of the family.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bribaudonniere is located in the Charente-Maritime village of Bribaudon. Each guest room is spacious, offers views of the garden and has a private bathroom and mini-bar.This Bed and Breakfast hotel has a large sitting room with an open fire. Guests of the Bribaudonniere can enjoy the hotel’s full breakfast in the kitchen or outside in the garden.There are numerous hiking trails nearby and guest can access the Gironde estuary in 15 minutes and the A10/E05 motorway is 2.8 mi away.
Specially Anna ! She is the best! She makes everything to make your stay perfect!
Fabulous location for peace and quiet, super friendly reception, lovely building with hidden treasures, super comfy clean room
and a tremendous breakfast.
- the room was first class the breakfast was lovely.
- Main house rooms are lovely and breakfast good cheeses.
- Attention to detail was amazing, comfy and spotless. We stayed in a detached annex in a field of sunflowers, good for families as it wasn’t attached to main hotel. The owners were charming and very helpful. The breakfast was lovely and in a lovely space. Amazing stay.
- Everything! Absolutely!
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine La Fontaine B&B
Located in Soubran, this bed and breakfast is set on the wine route, in a 19th-century house characteristic of the Charente region. It offers a heated swimming pool in the garden and a terrace overlooking the valley.Guest rooms at Domaine La Fontaine are tastefully decorated and feature an ornamental fireplace and parquet flooring. All include a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access, and one room is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, and barbecue facilities are available. A few times a week, the hosts can also prepare regional specialties if you reserve in advance.The bed and breakfast features a lounge with a flat-screen TV and a piano.With free private parking on site, Domaine la Fontaine is accessible by the A10 motorway, 10 minutes from Montendre, 15 minutes from Jonzac and 45 minutes to Bordeaux.
- Marc and Jacqueline were soooo fiendly! It makes all the difference between a good stay, and a great stay!
- Everything was fantastic and the hosts were fully committed to ensuring our stay was great
- The welcome the comfort pleasant and helpful owners
- Large and well equipped estate in the village. Rooms are very nice and spacious. Owners are Dutch so English and German were well spoken. We got a lot of information about the area and even saw the car collection in the garage.
Was able to book late at night at the last minute and received a phone call within about 5 minutes to confirm.
Even though this was only a pitstop for me, I received a warm welcome and the honesty bar was a real bonus. Marc explained they can take guests until midnight, which is good news if you are on a long drive or ride and just need a quick overnight stop.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hotes La Rive
Located in an 18th-century mansion overlooking the harbor, Chambres d’Hotes La Rive provides bed and breakfast accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a large shared living room with a TV and games.The bedrooms all have an en suite shower room and toilet, as well as a desk. Some rooms have a view of the garden or the harbor.Breakfast is served in the living room or in the garden when the weather is nice. Guests can share a traditional evening meal with the owners upon reservation.The beaches of Royan Meschers are a few minutes’ drive from the B&B, while Saintes Train Station is 24 mi away. There is free parking at the property.
- Charming, helpful proprietors. Lovely big old room with lots of character and view over the harbour. Delicious croissants at breakfast. Very good quiet location with easy parking.
- The owners were extremely helpful and friendly. We opted to have them cook dinner for us and it was very fun and the food was delicious. They have secure storage for bicycles and it is a very relaxed and fun atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again.
- Loved it. Lovely room with a view. Great location. Secure parking and great hosts.
- Just like staying with friends…couldn’t do enough for you
- Nicely situated on little marina. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, warm welcome! Very helpful to find us the next place to stay! When in the neighborhood, we’d come again!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Sauvageonne
Surrounded by vineyards, Chambres d’Hôtes La Sauvageonne sits in a well-kept garden and offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace, sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Blaye and Jonzac are 14 mi away.The rooms and suites at Chambres d’Hôtes La Sauvageonne feature a seating area, wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily. You can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample regional specialties. If you wish to have dinner, please book the day before at the latest.A 45-minute drive from Bordeaux Train Station, Chambres d’Hôtes La Sauvageonne is 47 mi from Merignac Airport and free private parking is provided on site.
- The food was excellent,and very friendly.the bedroom was Immaculate.
- room size and facilities, location, character and hospitality of the owners. Easy access. Parking
- Lovely big bed. Delicious breakfast. Nice pool area with jacuzzi.
- Comfortable and charming. Definitely will stay again. Thank you for all.
- all rooms were very special. I stayed sweet room. very large.. if you go summer season, you can enjoy swimming pool. Owner was very kind..
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Bonnet-sur-Gironde in the Poitou-Charentes Region, 26 mi from Royan, Les Glycines features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The room and the apartment are both equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Les Glycines features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is provided.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Saintes is 27 mi from Les Glycines, while Cognac is 29 mi from the property. Jonzac thermal baths are a 25 minutes drive away. Mérignac Airport is 36 mi away.
- Friendly welcome. Big garden. Lovely breakfast with homemade jams
- Lovely hosts. Couldn’t do enough for us including helping my husband to fix a punctureearly in the morning
- We liked the region very much. Our hosts were helpful and hospitable. The guests could enjoy the garden and the swimming pool. Facility inside of the apartment was basic but we got everything that was advertised and required for a short relaxing stop. I would recommend for families.
Nice little cottage style accommodation , perfect if one wished to stay longer than one night and take advantage of the beautiful surroundings.
Excellent coffee at breakfast, and fresh berries from the beautiful garden, very peaceful and relaxing place.
- Great homemade breakfast, beautiful garden, grounds
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-ciers-du-taillon Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Ciers-du-Taillon Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!