10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-christol-lès-alès Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
La Demeure de l’Arche
One of our top picks in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès.Set in a 2-hectare park and located 3.1 mi from the city of Alès, La Demeure de l’Arche offers a 100 feet swimming pool in the garden, a terrace and a games room. The guest rooms have a private terrace.The heated, elegant suites and rooms are uniquely-decorated and include a flat-screen TV as well as an electric kettle. Some have a 4-poster bed.The continental breakfast includes pastries, homemade jams and fresh fruits. You can also request a homemade meal or go to the restaurant, which can be found within 1.2 mi.Other facilities are free Wi-Fi access, table tennis and football table. The property also includes facilities for pétanque and a tennis court.It is 7.5 mi from La Bambouseraie, a bamboo forest, and 4.3 mi from Alès Train Station. The city of Nîmes is a 40-minute drive away.
- We stayed in one of the first floor suites, fabulous huge room with french windows onto the large balcony. The bedroom was very nicely furnished. Good breakfast. Delightful staff and animals (gorgeous dogs and cats)! We liked the location being out of the town and quiet with countryside views.
- Great place to stay, with nice rooms and incredible view and such friendly staff.
Very comfortable room and bed. The setting was lovely, beautiful views, very secluded. Swimming pool very welcome after a long hot journey. Owners very helpful.
Breakfast excellent. The isolated location suited us
- A stunning place with superb hosts. Best place we have found so far!
- We booked a suite, which was very spacious and had a lovely big terrace which was excellent for eating outside in the evening as the property is a drive away from the local town. There was also a fridge in the room which was invaluable in the hot weather. Really enjoyed playing tennis and the pool was fabulous. Hosts were very friendly and breakfast was lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine du Serre d’Avène
Chambres d’hôtes du Serre d’Avène is a bed and breakfast in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès that features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available throughout the property. Alès is 3.7 mi away.At the bed and breakfast each room includes a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms at Chambres d’hôtes du Serre d’Avène have air conditioning and a wardrobe. Certain rooms feature a spa bath.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area and the restaurant, which serves French cuisine and requires reservation, is open every day in summer and on weekends in winter. At an extra cost, flowers and champagne can be provided and a meal tray can be delivered to your room.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chambres d’hôtes du Serre d’Avène. Musical performances can be enjoyed in the restaurant on a Tuesday and massages and sun loungers are available for an additional charge.Nîmes is 27 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Uzès is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 35 mi from Chambres d’hôtes du Serre d’Avène.
- La zona es preciosa en plena montaña, lo mejor la pareja de caballos y el burro que no paraban de visitarnos.
- l’emplacement, la vue, la gentillesse des hôtes ,la chambre…..
- Le confort des chambres ainsi que la baignoire spa. Le cadre magnifique dommage qu’il y est des travaux de partout
- Le lieu d’un accès peu engageant doit être sympathique l’été
La chambre vintage était super
Le petit déjeuner super
La dame qui fait le ménage très agréable ainsi que le patron
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Les Micocouliers
Set in an old farm from the 19th century and featuring a swimming pool in its large garden, Mas Les Micocouliers offers a mini golf, table tennis and accommodations with a private bathroom and a TV.The heated accommodations include a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some are self-catering accommodations with a view of the swimming pool.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams. Guests can also request a homemade meal, available upon reservation. Bars and restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi.Other facilities are free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and facilities for pétanque. Activities nearby are canoeing, visiting Trabuc Caves and hiking through La bambouseraie d’Anduze.
- Once the car had wound its way through back lanes and by lanes, we parked in front of the imposing Mas (typical southern French country house. Cordial reception. We over the sizeable clean pool in the garden above the house. And we loved the quirky, ideosynchratic way in which this venerable item of real estate has been renovated to meet modern accommodation standards. The breakfasts were superb.
- Quiet place in beautiful nature. Good pool. Full of antiques.
- Alojamiento de cuento para disfrutar. Personal fuera de serie. Estás como en casa.
- Superbe – logis à réserver absolument – les hôtes très avenant et le logis superbe – une maison comme on aimerait avoir pour les vacances.
- Petit déjeuner convivial et varié, style provençal rustique agréable, très plaisant, calme
Bed and Breakfast
Mas Des Mourgues
Located in Méjannes-lès-Alès, Mas Des Mourgues provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and garden views.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and a a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Mas Des Mourgues can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Hosts could not have been kinder and more generous. We had great conversations, and they welcomed us with some regional wine. The host drove us to the restaurant in a nearby village. Breakfast was outstanding.
- What great hosts Per and Catherine are! Everything was amazing during our stay, which started with the chilled rose upon our late arrival after 11p, and a nice chat with Per on their impeccable and very tastefully designed terrace. We liked that terrace so much, that even upon our late arrivals from dinners, we still enjoyed it, along with the pool, until wee hours. The restaurant recommendation from the hosts resulted in the best meal we’ve had during our entire trip. The breakfast was very good, and featured a nice selection of cheese, jams, warm bread and croissants, all served on elegant tableware. During our stay we felt like we were hosted by friends, making our South of France experience so much more authentic. Thank you!
- Host was really friendly. Couple gave good information about region and every morning a tasty breakfast with variety of French cheeses was served.
- We were going to a wedding not far from here so was a great location for us, the place is absolutely perfect! The rooms are nice, the outdoor area is great with places to sit and relax or there is the pool with sunbeds that we made good use of! There is an area in the gardens to play Pétanque and Per the host arranged a game between us and a French couple staying there which was fun! The hosts are brilliant, welcomed us with a glass of wine and were so helpful throughout our stay! We didn’t have a car which made it slightly difficult to get anywhere as there isn’t really anything in walking distance but Per offered us lifts and helped us book taxis as we don’t speak French! We will definitely be returning for a few days of relaxation again!
We arrived and was welcomed by the owners with a big smile! They were so friendly and performed a high service level! We felt so welcome and the place looks amazing! Even better than on the pictures!
We are coming back next summer!
Bed and Breakfast
Mas de la Filoselle
Located in Saint-Martin-de-Valgalgues, Mas de la Filoselle offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. Alès is just 1.9 mi away.All rooms are accessed by a private entrance and feature an private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some offer a balcony with garden views and the others have their own private garden.A buffet breakfast is provided each morning at Mas de la Filoselle. Guests are also welcomed with a glass of wine upon arrival and there are tea and coffee making facilities in the guest room.Additional features include a 24-hour reception, pétanque facilities, motorbike garage and communal kitchen. Anduze is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- The Mas is in a very pretty old house that has been beautifully modernized. The rooms are very generous, though they might be a bit hot later in the summer. The family that owns it are exceedingly nice and went out of their way to make us comfortable (early luggage drop – use of a covered deck for a late snack).
Practically everything. The scenery is beautiful overlooking the village and some nature trails. Our room was very spacious, tasetfully decorated, comfortable, well heated and well equiped.
The bathroom was very large and amply supplied.
We have very much enjoyed the excellent, home style breakfast, served in the owners living room.
The owner is an extremely pleasant, tactful and helpful lady. Her personal attendance to our needs, made our stay oustandingly enjoyable.
- Fantastic place, great host, very good breakfast . Very comfortable and quiet
- Great room, very welcoming host. Lovely breakfast outside.Lovely
- Catherine and Denis were very kind and helpful and made us feel at home in the second oldest house of the village. Very good swimming pool with a little summer kitchen and fridge, extensive gardens. Good breakfast on one terrace and plenty of options for outside sitting. The room we had was in the cellar and was very well equipped with separate shower room and private entrance front and back. Wifi generally would not work in the cellar. I liked the cellar but my wife was not keen on rooms without windows. Catherine gave us a tour of the upstairs rooms and they are all large,light and airy and beautifully decorated and equipped. We would choose one of those next time. The immediate vicinity is not special but it is a great place to stay to explore the Cevennes.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison du Passage
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a sun terrace, La Maison du Passage offers B&B accommodations in Martignargues. This property is set in a renovated building dating from the 13th century and offers a sauna, a hot tub and free WiFi access.All air-conditioned rooms feature a view, a mini-bar, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is included and served every morning. It includes hot beverages, bread, croissants, homemade yogurts ans fresh orange juice. La Maison du Passage also offers a restaurant and a shared lounge.Activities including hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Alès is 10 mi away and Nimes is 22 mi away.
- Big room, great shower, good service at breakfast. You can book for a delicious light meal for dinner which is custom in France as the main meal is at lunch. Attention to detail by Francois and lovely Herve was excellent. Loved the cats that said Hello.
- Francois & Herve are wonderful hosts. They went above and beyond to provide useful advice of things to do and places to see. Breakfasts and dinners cooked by Francois were brilliant.
- Our hosts were lovely, they couldn’t do more to please. The property has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and the rooms are beautifully designed and presented. Francois and Herve have developed a haven for anyone looking for style and tranquility. Whilst restaurants locally are some distance away, who would want to leave the superb dining delivered by our two hosts?
- I can’t describe how amazing it was, an interior designer’s dream. The hosts so welcoming.The food excellent.
- Hervé and Francois were absolutely wonderful. They were welcoming, thoughtful, and friendly. The rooms were impeccably clean and modern, and we absolutely loved the rooftop jacuzzi and lounge chairs. There were a handful of brilliant touches, like homemade juices each morning, local treats for the turndown service, and towels being warmed. We also had a reasonably priced massage in our room, which was convenient. The view from the roof was incredible – it was the excellent, relaxing weekend we were hoping for.
Bed and Breakfast
La Vieille Maison – Halte Gourmande
Located 12 mi from the Cevennes Mountains, La Vieille Maison is set in an old silk factory and offers a garden and terrace. You can rest in the living room, by the fireplace or read one of the available books.The heated rooms are decorated with simple furniture, modern art, and have fans. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning. Guests can also request a gourmet 5-course dinner at La Halte Gourmande restaurant at an additional charge upon reservation 24 hours in advance. The meal can be enjoyed outside in the warmer months. In winter, the aperitif can be taken next to the fireplace.Other facilities are free Wi-Fi access in the rooms and in public areas, and massage treatments, available at an additional cost.Le Pont du Gard is 37 mi away. It is located 25 mi from Nimes Train Station and 37 mi from Montpellier Airport.
- Die Unterkunft wird mit viel Herzblut geführt. Das Frühstück ist ausgezeichnet. Das Abendessen ist auch empfehlenswert. Wir wurden richtig verwöhnt.
- Het ontbijt was dan weer overheerlijk gevarieerd en gezond( niet voor spek en eier boeren…maar dat kan je thuis ook eten) en zeer vriendelijk geserveerd in de 15 eeuw boerderij die overladen is mzt ( smaken verschillen maar bedoeling is er) “kunst” en retro hebbedingen. Echt top om te verblijven….maar voor mij niet om in te wonen….. Maar op avondeten na dat not done is dat te promoten ….top dus.
- Tout était parfait : Literie confortable. Petit-Déjeuner complet. Un hôte discret mais très accueillant tout comme sa demeure. Endroit absolument magnifique. Nous reviendrons à coup sûr!
- Die Lage im Grünen – in der absoluten Ruhe – ist einfach grandios. Das Haus hat eine tolle Atmosphäre.
- Le cadre, l’accueil et le petit déjeuné très bien et copieux
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Côté Cévennes
Located in Saint-Martin-de-Valgalgues, Mas des Oliviers offers B&B accommodations featuring an outdoor swimming pool. Guest can also enjoy the garden, the terrace and table tennis.All rooms are nonsmoking and offer a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathroom is complete and comes with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and comes with homemade jams and pastries. The property has a bar on site and restaurants can be found 3.1 mi from the property.Alès is 4.3 mi away and Uzès is 24 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Second year visiting the same place. Fantastic reception and people couldn’t be more helpful or accommodating. Thanks again
Quiet rural location east of the Cévennes National Park. Excellent for sleep quality. Wifi worked OK.
Warm welcome by hosts; Mme was very kind & helpful – even doing laundry for us.
Excellent continental breakfast with her home-made pastries & jams, served at the rustic table downstairs.
Booked a double but stayed in “family suite” – very comfortable room; modern spacious en suite with huge shower & separate toilet; heaps of space with a separate room with 2 beds just for our luggage.
Nearby: Campanile Alès Centre sufficed for quick Sunday night meal at reasonable price, and dined at Le Tony “en terrace” for better more traditional meal experience on the Monday evening.
Had a picnic in the forest about 1 hr drive along scenic Corniche de Cévennes, and a steam train ride from Saint-Jean-du-Gard, and it’s just over an hr from pretty town of Florac – all within in the glorious National Park.
- Beautiful location away from noise and light pollution. Very accommodating and friendly people. A much appreciated stay. Thank you.
- Sehr herzliche Gastgeber. Haben uns perfekt bei der Suche nach schönen Zielen in der Umgebung unterstützt. Viele Landkarten und Informationsmaterial. Restaurantempfehlungen waren prima. Außergewöhnliches frisches Frühstück. (Guter Käse, Frisches Obst, Guter Kaffee, perfekte Croissants.
Anne Marie est une hôtesse charmante qui saura vous indiquer les meilleures adresses si vous cherchez un bon restaurant.
Bon emplacement au calme et à seulement 8 minutes du pôle mécanique.Parfait pour se reposer apres une sortie circuit.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Jardins d’Avene
One of our best sellers in Rousson! Les Jardins d’Avene bed and breakfast is located in Rousson in the south of France, a 10-minute drive to the Cevennes National Park. The property has table tennis and fishing. Free WiFi and free parking are available.All the rooms open out to a terrace equipped with a private barbecue and an outdoor dining area. Private bathrooms come with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. You will also find a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The property is nonsmoking.At Les Jardins d’Avene a home-cooked lunch and dinner can be served at extra cost if requested at least 1 day in advance.Montpellier–Méditerranée Airport is 62 mi away. Tennis courts are 19 mi away, free of charge, and equipment can be provided upon request. Avignon and Nimes are within a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Sali and Andrew were v friendly hosts. Had booked evening meal in advance. Had a v delicious meal which we shared with the family & extended family whose company we thoroughly enjoyed. Enjoyed a v good breakfast outdoors the following morning. Great value for money.
accueil et service très bien propreté au top
Personne qui nous a accueilli agréable souriante et serviable
- petit dejeuner literie ok tout prévu pour dejeuner frigo cafetiere bouilloire ok
- Nous avons aimé l’environnement, le logement qui était très bien, le petit déjeuner copieux et excellent et la gentillesse de la personne qui nous a reçus. A recommander
- l’endroit très facile a trouver. La chambre est une suite avec une 2ème chambre , cuisine , salle de bain. Les propriétaire sont adorable et serviable, on retournera!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Bastide St Julien
Located 2.7 miles from La Bambouseraie Botanical Garden, B&B La Bastide St Julien offers a garden, a bar and air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations feature a hot tub.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.At B&B La Bastide St Julien guests are welcome to use a hot tub.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- Hôtesse d’accueil très agréable qui vous met tout de suite à l’aise. Chambre très confortable avec salle de bain attenante et literie de bonne qualité. Au calme au pied des montagnes. Parfait pour se reposer. Un véhicule est cependant nécessaire pour pouvoir profiter des différentes activités. Un petit déjeuner copieux est servi le matin avec confitures maisons et œufs du poulailler.
- L’accueil, la qualité de la literie, le petit déjeuner copieu et agréable
Merveilleux endroit. Hôtesse très gentille et accueillante.
Les chambres très jolies et cosy. Un petit déjeuner plus que généreux et un endroit pas loin du centre et au calme. Absolument à ne pas manquer. Merci.
- La gentillesse de nos hôtes, la qualité du petit déjeuner, le confort de la literie
- L’accueil très sympathique de notre hôte, sa disponibilité, un petit-déjeuner qualitatif (produits locaux, faits maison) et généreux
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-christol-lès-alès Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!