10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-césaire Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Nîmes – and a guest favorite.
Located within 1.2 mi of Parc Expo Nîmes and a 4-minute walk of Nîmes Town Hall, Antichambre in Nîmes provides a garden and rooms with free WiFi. Located around a 5-minute walk from Carré d’Art Library, the bed and breakfast is also a 6-minute walk away from Nimes School of Fine Arts. The property is a 2-minute walk from Nîmes Arena.At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, all guest rooms at Antichambre have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms are equipped with a patio.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Antichambre offers a terrace.Museum Romanité is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 6.2 mi from Antichambre.
- Overall a fantastic experience. Warm and accommodating hosts. Concluded with one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had!
OMG this place is incredible!! Our stay at Antichambre FAR exceeded our expectations. We arrived to Jeanluc, who showed us around the beautiful space that he and Marjorie designed. The room was spacious, perfectly set up, and very clean. We received excellent recommendations for restaurants and sightseeing. But the BEST part of our stay was the breakfast! Jeanluc and Marjorie prepared some of the best meals of our entire trip (including our stay in Bologna!) We are already planning our next trip to Antichambre!
Jeanluc, THANK YOU for making us feel like family from the first moments we arrived. Your dedication and work ethic is so evident and we are grateful to now call you a friend—we hope to see you soon!!!
- Great location for visiting all tourist attractions in Nimes. Marjorie and Jean Luc made us feel very welcome and gave advice on restaurants and the locality. The room was very modern and clean and breakfast was personalised creating an enjoyable experience. Thank you Antichambre.
- A little paradise in Nimes. Tastefull with a great host. Great eye for details. We felt very welcome. And indeed the breakfast was a delight. Absolutely great service above expectation.
- Warm welcome, lovely facilitis, wonderful breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
SOUS LE NEFLIER
SOUS LE NEFLIER is located in Nîmes, a 17-minute walk from Nimes School of Fine Arts, and has a patio, garden, and free WiFi. This bed and breakfast is 2.3 miles from Faculty of Medicine and 2.1 miles from Parc Expo Nîmes.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A terrace is available for guests at SOUS LE NEFLIER to use.Carré d’Art Library is a 10-minute walk from the accommodation, while Nîmes IUT is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 66 miles from SOUS LE NEFLIER.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Patrick&Pierre Bed and Breakfast Nîmes
Patrick&Pierre BnB Nîmes is located in Nîmes, 1,650 feet from the Jardins de la Fontaine, 2,950 feet from the historic center and 1.6 mi from the Parc Expo Nîmes. Free WiFi is offered.The rooms include a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is provided.Nîmes Town Hall is 2,650 feet from Patrick&Pierre BnB Nîmes, while the Nimes School of Fine Arts is 2,950 feet away. The train station is 1.9 mi away, while the nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Really very personal, warm and helpful welcome. Nice room, good bed and shower. Wifi worked well. Breakfast with local and homemade products. Good location in a quiet neighbourhood, but still near the city centre. The owners have great recommendations for good restaurants. We went for dinner to one of the places that were advised to us, and we didn’t regret it at all!
If I’m ever in Nimes again I know where il be staying.
So clean. So comfy.
Really welcoming even with my limited French.
10 min slow walk to the arena (felt safe as a lone female doing the walk at night)
Amazing home made jams with breakfast.
- Loved my stay here! Patrick & Pierre are very friendly, Patrick immediately served me some cake & coffee when I arrived and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast there the following morning. Patrick was also helpful in pointing out things to do around town as it was my first visit to Nimes. The location was excellent, just about 7 minutes walking to the historic center and 2 minutes from the lovely park Jardins de la Fontaine. About 20 minutes from the train station. Would definitely stay here on a return trip to Nimes!
- Patrick is so friendly, kindness and helpful. My wife and I are Deaf and hard to communication, but he find another way to make communication with us by the mobile with google translator. We have had good conversation. We liked him. He told us about Nimes, where we could visit, like restaurant, sightseeing, etc.. He know lot about Nimes. The room was so nice, cleanliness and comfort. The breakfast, we enjoyed to eat.
- Friendly hosts trying to guess all our wishes, delicious breakfast with home made cookies and other goodies.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre côté jardin
One of our best sellers in Nîmes! Located in Nîmes, Chambre côté jardin offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a bar.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Chambre côté jardin has a terrace.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Carré d’Art Library, Nîmes Town Hall and Nimes School of Fine Arts. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 9 miles from Chambre côté jardin.
- The host is really welcoming and goes out of her way to make your stay as nice as possible. Breakfast was excellent and I would definitely Reccomend over most hotels.
Anne is the cutest host we’ve ever met. The room was super, spacious and with everything you may need (from a hairdryer to headphones!). In the morning, she brought us a homemade breakfast which was simply delicious. We were travelling by car and she let us use her garage for free.
Definitely worth the money spent.
The location. It is an easy walk to the town center, all attractions and restaurants (about 10 minutes, depending on your goal).
Lock up garage is super, but it is a small garage and at most a mid size car will fit.
Everything is very good:the owner,the b&b,the garden,the bedroom,the breakfast…wonderfull!!
And special care to my lactose intolerance
Jardin – terrasse
On se sent comme à la maison
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre indépendante avec SDB-Terrasse privative. Centre ville
Chambre indépendante avec SDB-Terrasse privative. Center ville is conveniently located in the center of Nîmes. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Carré d’Art Library and Nîmes Town Hall. The property is located 1.4 mi from Parc Expo Nîmes.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a kettle. Tea and instant coffee is at guests’ disposal. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms also offer a terrace. All units have a wardrobe.Nimes School of Fine Arts is a 5-minute walk from Chambre indépendante avec SDB-Terrasse privative. Center ville. Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Cap au sud.chambres d’hotes
Set 1.6 mi from the center of Nîmes and 3.7 mi from Parc Expo Nîmes, Cap au sud.chambres d’hotes offers accommodations with free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The accommodations has a sauna.A terrace with pool views is offered in each unit. Guests also have access to tea and coffee facilities in each room.Carré d’Art Library is 1.9 mi from Cap au sud.chambres d’hotes, while Nîmes Town Hall is 2.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 12 mi from the property.
Quite but central location, very easy to get into town. But the highlight are the owners, Patrick and his wife, who make you feel as part of their family and go out of their way to fulfill any wish and give millions of local info and a complete history lesson on top.
Thank you so much!
- Very nice hosts and a gorgeous pool. Great place to spend a few days and relax on your way South. Nice (old) dog. Bathroom was roomy and clean. I got to use it all alone even if it was announced as shared bathroom. Nice places in the garden to just sit and write.
- Surrounded by nature, fresh air, birds singing, this place offers a small island of paradise for anyone who is wishing to disconnect and refresh the mind. Specially to mention the warm and humble hospitality of the landlords. Many lovely places to visit in the surroundings. Car needed! Thumbs up and thank you!
- Chambre et maison très agréables avec tout le confort nécessaire. Super accueil avec conseils sur les environs. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés. Merci et à bientôt
- Endroit relativement proche du centre ville de Nîmes et également des différentes dessertes routières, également du bois des Espeisses pour faire quelques promenades. Chambre très propre, fonctionnelle et literie de bonne qualité . Coin piscine calme et agréable . Le petit déjeuner de type continental est dans la norme, mais nous avons apprécié que les propriétaires acceptent des modifications sur demande ( jus de fruit remplacé par un fruit frais, ou ajout d’un yaourt par exemple). Ce sont également des personnes agréables et courtoises et attentionnées . Endroit à recommander .
- Quite but central location, very easy to get into town. But the highlight are the owners, Patrick and his wife, who make you feel as part of their family and go out of their way to fulfill any wish and give millions of local info and a complete history lesson on top.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas Des Cigales
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a terrace, Le Mas Des Cigales has accommodations in Nîmes with free WiFi and pool views. The property is 3.3 miles from Parc Expo Nîmes and 3.4 miles from IFAG – Management School.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Nîmes IUT is 3.5 miles from Le Mas Des Cigales, while Carré d’Art Library is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
- The hosts were fantastic very friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable and the pool was a great place to relax after a hot day
- Room was charming and had its own private seating area outside looking over the enclosed garden. Breakfast was generous – excellent warmed pains au chocolat and croissants. Possible to walk to the centre of Nimes (about 40 mins by the lanes to Tour Magne).
Very friendly owner, nice bath, good size room.
Excellent breakfast in the garden, home made products!
- Wonderful welcoming hosts who gave us some great restaurant recommendations. Lovely peaceful setting with a great pool! Very nice breakfast too 🙂
- La proximité avec Nîmes, le calme des lieux et l’amabilité des propriétaires. Tout à disposition pour notre bébé: chaise haute, lit parapluie.
Bed and Breakfast
La Suite de Diane
La Suite de Diane is located in Nîmes, 1.7 mi from Parc Expo Nîmes. Popular points of interest nearby include Carré d’Art Library, Nîmes Town Hall and Nimes School of Fine Arts. The accommodations provides a hot tub, free WiFi and room service.All units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Nimes Court House is 1 mi from La Suite de Diane, while Nîmes IUT is 1.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 6.8 mi from the accommodations.
Le jacuzzi d une excellente qualité.
L accueil de Françoise.
La possibilité de livraison du repas
Être au coeur de Nîmes
L’accueil de notre hôte fut chaleureuse et très solaire. La suite est très bien décoré et l’ensemble des équipements sont très confortables… en particulier le lit et le jacuzzi .
Je recommande cette suite !!!!
L’ acceuil, personne aimable , souriante , très professionnel et avenante .
Literie super , jaccuzzi privé.
Belle suite et propreté irréprochable.
- Tout était parfait, massage relaxant, le jacuzzi est un plus super, lit très confortable, on a aussi apprécié la propreté c’était impeccable, accueil adorable.
Tout est particulièrement soigné et prévu pour le bien-être et la relaxation. La suite est au coeur de la ville et pourtant si apaisante par son calme et sa décoration très romantique.
L’accueil est personnalisé, le personnel discret, réactif et bienveillant.
La perle de Nîmes !
- Le jacuzzi d une excellente qualité.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Rousseau Chambre d’hôtes
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, La Maison Rousseau offers B&B accommodations in Nîmes. The property is 1,150 feet from Noter-Dame Cathedral and offers free WiFi access.Each air-conditioned room features a desk and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Guests can also enjoy the shared lounge area and the patio.Breakfast is included and served every morning. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within 1,000 feet from the property.La Maison Rousseau offers massages at an extra charge. Les Jardins de la Fontaine Gardens are 2,650 feet away and Le Carré Museum of Contemporary Arts is 1,650 feet away. The property is 0.8 mi from Nîmes Train Station.
- The decor is magical and the owners are so welcoming. One of the most romantic places I’ve ever been
- Very fun and interesting house- life in a curio shop. Very good breakfast with cheese, salami, fresh fruit, even an egg! And we loved Huguette the pug.
- La maison rousseau is perfectly positioned between the monuments in the old city and those just outside it. Our room was charming and eclectic, as was the entire home, but the best thing about la maison rousseau was the beautiful open-air courtyard where breakfast was served. Our hosts were very pleasant and accommodating; for example, they served us breakfast earlier than normal to accommodate our travel schedule. A suprisingly intelligent cat knocked on our window when it wanted to be let in, then patiently waited by the bedroom door until we opened it. All in all, a very interesting, convenient and pleasant place to stay in Nimes.
- We especially appreciated our host, Matthew, who was so gracious and helpful. His excellent command of English was also a bonus.
- A really unusual and interesting property with a lot of character, well located, and with charming and helpful hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Cocon du Sud
Offering a flowered patio with a non-heated spa pool, Cocon du Sud is a Bed & Breakfast located in Nîmes in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region. The property is 0.6 mi from the Nîmes Arena and 1,300 feet from the Porte August historic city gate. Cocon du Sud features free WiFi.Each room is individually decorated and has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Two of the rooms open onto the patio.A continental breakfast is included in the price and is served in the breakfast room.Bars, shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk. Uzès is 15 mi away from Cocon du Sud, while Le Pont du Gard is 16 mi from the property. Nîmes train station is 0.7 mi away and Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 8.1 mi away.
Very charming property
Very nice people
Beautiful B&B, the room was very nice and comfortable. Very attentive host and the morning breakfast was delicious!
- Perfect place, perfect hospitality. Beautifully decorated, with a “riad” feeling. The hosts are simply superbe! I will be back!
- The owners do everything to make your stay perfect. Great breakfast. Very nice room. Beautiful design. Loved it.
perfect and warm welcome
overall a great experience!
- Very charming property
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-césaire Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Césaire Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!