10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Catherines Argyll And Bute:
Waterside Cottage offers accommodations in Strachur. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or lake. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oban is 23 miles from Waterside Cottage, and Inveraray is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 33 miles from Waterside Cottage.
- A little gem of a B&B with fabulous views over the Loch. Fantastic hosts making you feel at home as well as cooking us a delicious breakfast! I would definitely recommend this B&B. Thank you both for a lovely stay!
Very welcoming hosts, spacious and comfortable room, great breakfast and beautiful view over
loch and garden.
- Excellent location, excellent room, excellent facilities, lovely owners. There is something truly special about having breakfast (and an excellent one at that) whilst watching birds dance in the garden, past which the mountains and Loch Fyne are tantalisingly close
- Location and hospitality was fantastic. Breakfast was epic. Cannot fault anything. A perfect stay
- Beautiful location and view from the bedroom. Breakfast was the best I’ve had at a B&B! Bertie made our stay even more enjoyable!
Lochside Guest House
Located in Arrochar, 30 miles from Glasgow, Lochside Guest House features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Paisley is 27 miles from Lochside Guest House, and Inveraray is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 26 miles from Lochside Guest House.
- Room is well-equipped and clean. Great lake views!
- Stunning view from Bedroom no.4 and the breakfast room.. outside decking for the summer months with equally great views. The food in Ben Arthur’s Bothy next door was fantastic.. All in all a great place to stay.. wish it had been longer..
- Good evening meal at reasonable price. Very good breakfast with excellent views of Loch.
- Beautiful loch view, with small patio door leading straight outside. Was like having our own cabin. Very good strong pressure shower.
- Lovely location by Loch Long with great views and wonderful walks nearby
One of our best sellers in Arrochar! Located in Arrochar, 30 miles from Glasgow, Burnbrae B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or lake are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Paisley is 27 miles from Burnbrae B&B, and Inveraray is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 26 miles from Burnbrae B&B.
What a hidden gem of a place and the location is breath taking.
Janice made us all feel very welcome and nothing was a trouble , morning breakfast is amazing and everything and more provided in rooms, even down to sweets ,sherry & dvds with a lot of well thought out homely touches.
Would definitely recommend to all and will be back soon .
- Perfect, we had a wonderful time and our host was extremely welcoming and kind! The room was charmingly decorated and peaceful.
- Janice was incredibly friendly, the bed was very comfortable, and the views were fantastic.
- Excellent location. Friendly host. Wonderful breakfast. Lovely room. Lots of lovely little touches that made the stay great. Free parking and Wi-Fi.
- We liked the friendly welcome from the owner and the large, clean and bright ensuite bedrooms with lovely views of the loch and mountains. Breakfasts were a treat with a wide range of choices including home made jams and marmalade.
- What a hidden gem of a place and the location is breath taking.
Goldberry Cottage B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Goldberry Cottage B&B offers accommodations in Arrochar, just 30 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oban is 31 miles from Goldberry Cottage B&B, and Paisley is 27 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 26 miles away.
- Fantastic location and Mandy was a very friendly and professional host. A great cooked breakfast that set us up well for the day. We only had the one night’s stay but would have loved more time in Arrochar to explore the area further.
Lovely hosts who were warm and welcoming. Room was clean and had everything we needed. Bed very comfy.
Good choice for breakfast also
- Beautiful location, very friendly hosts, high quality accommodation and a great breakfast!
- Very clean. Comfy bed. Lovely view. Hostess friendly and helpful. Breakfast good
- Extremely clean,comfortable, warm and great breakfast!
Rowantreebank Bed and Breakfast
Rowantreebank Bed and Breakfast is located in Arrochar, just 30 miles from Glasgow. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paisley is 27 miles from Rowantreebank B&B, and Inveraray is 13 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed and warm room. Breakfast was excellent. Full buffet choice and hot full mashings
- We were looked after wonderfully for our 2 night winter break by Paul and Melissa. A great breakfast, our hosts going out of their way to chat and keep us informed about the local area. Our room was comfortable, everything we needed – clean and tidy. We had a great time and look forward to going again. Recommended!
- Sensational location. Stunning view from our room.
- Extremely friendly welcome,made everyone feel at home. Great breakfast.wonderful views.
- The breakfast was fabulous…the hosts exceptional…and the surrounding area magnificent.A very relaxing escape from the city!!
Corrie Bank B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Corrie Bank B&B offers accommodations in Loch Awe. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom.Fort William is 29 miles from Corrie Bank B&B, and Oban is 16 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The hosts were warm and welcoming even helping out with a bang on suggestion as we had a cracked windscreen.
- I loved the hospitality of the hosts and the location
- Great hosts and gorgeous views! Best breakfast of our 8 day trip!
- Lovely location and no complaints about the room which was clean and comfortable. But although the landlady was very polite you had a feeling that there were set ways of doing things.
- We liked the house and the owners. The rooms have terrific view.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Collaig House is located in Kilchrenan in the region of Argyll and Bute, just 12 miles from Oban. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Inveraray is 9 miles from Collaig House, and Glencoe is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 44 miles from Collaig House.
- Situation amazing. Very friendly owners. Bed very comfy
- Absolutely everything was perfect from the greeting to the goodbye cannot fault it
- Breakfast was cooked by our excellent hostess, Julie, every morning as soon as we came down. A long table was laid in their lovely big conservatory for all the guests to enjoy the stunning view of Loch Awe from the elevated position of the house on the hillside above it. There was always cereal, yoghurt and fresh summer fruits available for guests to help themselves. Julie could not have been more helpful, and our room was lovely, with a lake view and an excellent large bathroom. There was also a decking area outside the conservatory which provided additional seating for alfresco breakfast or to enjoy the evening sunset weather permitting.
- Beautiful scenery, looking out onto a Loch, amazing country side. very special place.
- I liked everything, owners, location, scenery, facilities, food, comfort, peacefulness, walks with dogs etc
Fascadail House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Arrochar, 30 miles from Glasgow, Fascadail House Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Paisley is 27 miles from Fascadail House Bed & Breakfast, and Inveraray is 13 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 26 miles away.
- The Breakfast was very freshly cooked and tasted good. My favorite thing was the view out of our bedroom window – great sight over the sea. Our rooms were decorated with love and charm.
- Fascadail house was warm and welcoming the owners were very sociable and nice. The view from our room was amazing the room was very comfortable and to a high standard, the breakfast was very good with a good choice of food to have we would definitely return.
- Care for details, spotless room , comfy bed , delicious breakfast with homemade jams! Everything was just perfect.
- Bed was super comfortable, staff were friendly and the place was immaculate. As for the views, they are out of this world
- We loved the guest house & have booked more rooms out for our guests to stay in when we marry in the church next door later this year! Anne was very helpful in helping us with our planning
Rowantree Cottage Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
This charming cottage overlooks Loch Long and has stunning views of the Scottish Highlands. Loch Lomond is 2 miles away, and there is free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.Guests at Rowantree Cottage Bed and Breakfast can relax in the cosy, wooden-floored lounge, with its open fireplace and flat-screen TV. Breakfast is served each morning, and there are restaurants within walking distance.Each traditionally furnished room benefits from a flat-screen TV, beautiful views, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms all have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.The countryside surrounding Rowantree Cottage is ideal for walkers and cyclists, and you can go fishing and diving in the nearby lochs. Glasgow city centre is just under an hour’s drive from the building.
The friendly approach from the owners and the clean and comfortable room and facilities. Our pets were welcomed too, so many places claim to be pet friendly when in fact they are not, Rowan tree Cottage was great in this respect. A range of food outlets is nearby, we chose the local pub, which provided a limited choice of beer, but good plain food.
The breakfast provided was excellent and filling, cooked to perfection! A great way to start the day.
The owners were brilliant, great advice and very helpful.
Breakfast was excellent and more on offer if you wanted more. Really good.
- Very friendly, welcoming and helpful host, good-sized bedroom and bathroom, flexible with breakfast time (and no problem to have it quite early), great location. Beautiful views across the sea loch towards The Cobbler.
- Beautifully furnished comfortable and welcoming. The owner was friendly and helpful and the full Scottish breakfast was delicious.
- Lovely views over the loch from the room, good parking, a nice comfortable B&B. Breakfast was excellent and well cooked, lovely clean room and bathroom. Bill our host was most friendly and helpful and kept us amused over breakfast, all in one to remember for our next visit to the area.
- The friendly approach from the owners and the clean and comfortable room and facilities. Our pets were welcomed too, so many places claim to be pet friendly when in fact they are not, Rowan tree Cottage was great in this respect. A range of food outlets is nearby, we chose the local pub, which provided a limited choice of beer, but good plain food.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maggie’s offers accommodations in Inveraray. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including diving, fishing and hiking. Oban is 21 miles from Maggie’s, and Largs is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 35 miles from Maggie’s.
- Very helpful and friendly host excellent breakfast excellent facilities
- Maggie and the breakfast were great. The room was small. There are 2 larger rooms though. It is not within walking distance of town which did cut into the beer drinking since I had to drive. The area is beautiful
- Maggie was very friendly and welcomed us warmly. The rooms are confortable and with a beautiful view on the lake. Breakfast as well was delicious. The position is great :right on the lake shores.
The house is situated beautifully on a lake. We had a very clean, warm, and cozy room. The bathroom, although shared, was clean and not busy. Thanks to the instant heater there was a plenty of hot water.
The breakfast was amazing. There was plenty of cereal, jams, juice, spread cheeses for everyone. And the best part is that Maggie prepared the main dish by herself in the morning. We had very good scrambled eggs and salmon.
Maggie was very friendly and helpful. She even allowed us to come later than usual which fit perfectly in our road trip plans.
- The view from the room was beautiful.Maggie the owner was very friendly and welcoming. Location was 10min so from Inveraray but that was not a problem as the views were fantastic on the driverge into Inveraray.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Catherines Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Catherines Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!