10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux, Chateau Canteloup offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 21 miles from Chateau Canteloup.
- The property is beautify; the rooms were comfortable and clean, the breakfast was great, the host was very friendly and super nice. The location is pretty good in my case since I had a car. It is close to the city (Bordeaux), and surrounding wine valleys. There are also good restaurants in short driving distance. Highly recommend.
- Very comfortable well laid out room with a small communal lounge which had extra tea/coffee making facilities. Outside under cover of a porch was a nice seating area with a view of the vines. We even got a ride on the grape harvester which was a bonus
- The owners/staff were very friendly and made every effort to make us comfortable and feel welcome. A beautiful and tranquil setting. Very clean with recently refurbished and well equipped rooms and a lovely traditional french breakfast.
- Jacques, Frederique and Nicky were fabulous hosts! Their chateau is quiet and beautifully rural, surrounded by grape vines. We were attending a wedding near by, and when we could not arrange a taxi Frederique and Nicky came to collect us at 1am, and dropped us off the next day, amazing. Merci beaucoup!
- Very comfortable room, spotlessly clean, and so friendly. Lovely rural location on a working vineyard and a good location for both Bordeaux and the wine regions.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in an 18th-century chateau surrounded by 4 hectares of vineyards, Château Beau-Site offers bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can enjoy a free wine tasting on site and can relax in the spacious garden and terrace.The rooms at Château Beau-Site are individually decorated in a classic style and feature parquet floors. Free Wi-Fi, a TV with satellite channels and private bathroom with a shower are provided in the rooms.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine in a restaurant just 3.1 mi away from the chateau.Château Beau-Site has an on-site equestrian center and horse riding is possible with an extra cost. The Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station is 25 minutes away. Free private parking is available at the property.
- Good breakfast! Clean and comfortable rooms! Nice environment and clean pool! Beautiful scenery!
- The fruit salad and croissants were delicious for breakfast and the owners were so sweet and personable. It really felt like we were guests in someone’s home (well, I guess we were!).
- The rooms were really clean and big. The hosts were very responsive. They gave us a warm welcome and accommodated all our additional requests. I would really recommend this place as we had a really pleasant stay ! This couple is very nice and clearly put a lot of thoughts and care in making sure their guests are comfortable.
- Fabulous rooms, Evelynne and Patrick are superb hosts, the property and grounds are spectacular and the facilities first class. We shall be back! And highly recommend this delightful property to anyone whether retired like us or younger with children.
- Felt at home with the hosts. Thank you for being so welcoming and giving us a memorable stay
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Camblanes-et-Meynac in the Aquitaine Region, 7.5 mi from Bordeaux, Chateau Ysard features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.The room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a seating area to relax in after a busy day as well as a private terrace. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Chateau Ysard features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge with a fire place and board games at the property.A breakfast with fresh juices and homemade jams is served every morning on your terrace or in the kitchen.Saint-Émilion is 18 mi from Chateau Ysard, while Mérignac is 9.9 mi from the property. Mérignac Airport is 12 mi away.
- This is a must stay if you are in Bordeaux region of France. Extremely nice place to stay and the service is top notch.
- Wonderful hause, nicely designed. Very friendly owners. Easy parking. We are only sorry, that we could not stay longer.
Marc and Anike were amazing. So lovely and friendly.
Thanks so much!
- I was preparing for my wedding which is taking place in a few weeks in the area. the breakfast was amazing. the setting was very relaxing and beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay.
Propriétaires chaleureux et aux petits soins.
Petit déjeuner excellent.
Pas eu l’occasion d’utiliser la piscine à cause du temps .
Très calme et reposant.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering free bikes and a garden, and surrounded by vineyards, Château-Lestange is located in Quinsac, a 20-minute drive from Bordeaux.Each room here will provide you with a terrace, a TV and cable channels. Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the rooms.At Château-Lestange, other facilities include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.Mérignac Airport is 11 mi away.
Best hotel stay experience I ever had in France.
Family run hotel (until Sept 2019). Mr Charmet was extremelly helpful, flexible, accomodating and welcoming!
Superb host, very friendly.
Really nice wineyard and chateaux.
Can’t recommend enough.
- Everything. Well located. Amazing accommodation. Friendly owners
- The property is very nice in a fantastic location
- The hosts have been so giving and welcoming. They have make our European holiday complete. The photos don’t do it justice. It’s so beautifully decorated.
- A wonderful welcome from the owners. An experience above and beyond our expectations.
- Best hotel stay experience I ever had in France.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau Du Payre
Chateau Du Payre is located in Cardan and offers a garden. Featuring free WiFi, the property also has a terrace.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a shower. The toilet is located outside the room.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Evening meals can be served upon reservation 48 hours in advance.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Bordeaux is 17 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Saint-Émilion is 17 mi away. Mérignac Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- This is a 3 bedroom B&B in a beautiful old 2-story family owned and managed Château/winery that has been handed down 5 generations to Valerie who does an awesome job of handling both. Our private bathroom was gigantic and gorgeous, albeit a fraction down the hall, but that wing of the upstairs was dedicated to us so it was great! And the wide variety of wine they make is very good! Valerie and family live next door. This is about 17 miles from Bordeaux and was worth the drive.
Beautiful property, interesting history. Nice to meet other guests over our evening meal and breakfast.
The wine was delicious! And it was entertainingly quirky.
The wine tour and tasting was nice.
- The atmosphere and surrounding area of the property……apart from the wine:)
- The Chateau is beautiful and has charming views of the vineyards around. The owner Valerie stays in the other part of the house and is a charming host and took care of all our requirements. She is extremely passionate and it comes across in the way the house is decorated and maintained. Valerie also showed us around her vineyard and gave us a nice presentation on wine making. The Chateau has 4 rooms and a common living area. The bathroom was large but it was a shared bathroom. We had apprehensions about this but it was not a problem at all considering everything else was just so gorgeous.
- The warm and friendly atmosphere of this family run winery was very welcome after a long day’s drive, and the chateau bedrooms have been carefully planned to give what felt like our own private apartment – wonderful!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hotes La Chartreuse des Eyres
Located in Podensac, on the ancient vineyard domain of the Lillet family, 500 feet from the Lillet Museum, Chambres d’hôtes La Chartreuse des Eyres offer rooms overlooking the garden.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. Wine tasting is available on request and a traditional restaurant can be found 500 feet away.The rooms all have a private bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes. The one-bedroom apartment also has a kitchenette with a microwave and a stove. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.35 minutes’ drive from Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport and 30 minutes’ drive from Bordeaux city center, Chambres d’hôtes La Chartreuse des Eyres offers free parking.
- The hostess was friendly and very accommodating. The property was beautiful. There isn’t much to do in Podensac besides visiting a winery or the Lillet distillery. However, the local restaurant (Chez Charlotte) was delicious, the hotel property was relaxing and gorgeous. I would highly recommend visiting!
Valerie the host was very pleasant and helpful.
The breakfast was lovely with fresh local produce.
- Beautiful property, very comfy bed, dog friendly and amazing breakfast.
- Our hostess was delightful and ensured we had lots of information about the area and the accommodation.
- Beautiful decor and lovely garden at this B&B. Off-road parking if you ask.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, L’espièglerie is set in Saint-Germain-du-Puch. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Bordeaux is 12 mi from L’espièglerie, while Saint-Émilion is 9.3 mi from the property. Mérignac Airport is 18 mi away.
Was just passing by, so one night stay, very quite, all as advertised.
On a extremely positive way is the owner, a lady, that made the impossible to accommodate my little French….very friendly, I recommend.
- The location is very good when you need to get in the city of Bordeaux. The people are friendly and helpfull and the rooms are clean. For people who go there in the summer they can take a swim in the swimmingpool
Really made welcome and loved the dogs.
Rang the restaurant in the village and booked us a table and then, as We had an early start, got up and made breakfast.
Lovely hosts and nice for us to practice our rusty French.
Will definitely return.
The owners were so kind and lovely. Their home-made abricot and prune jam in the morning was a delight. Our children had never stayed at a Chambre d’hote before and they really enjoyed meeting the couple and their beautiful golden retriever (who is kept well away from the guest accommodation but we got a sneaky cuddle as spotted him through the kitchen door!)
The pool was great and the location near Bordeaux airport ideal.
- Owners: friendly and pet lovers. Quiet garden. Homemade marmalade. Bathroom with window
- Was just passing by, so one night stay, very quite, all as advertised.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau La Mothe du Barry
Château la Mothe du Barry, set in the vineyards of Joel Duffau, features a seasonal swimming pool in its garden and rooms decorated in a modern and elegant style with unique elements.The rooms at Château la Mothe du Barry have a private entrance and a private bathroom which is fitted with a walk-in shower. Some also have a private patio or wall mirrors.In addition to the wine tastings, guests are invited to the dining room to sample the included breakfast.You can rest in the living room that includes a TV, some books and magazines. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The River Dordogne is 0.6 mi away. The residence is 9.3 mi from Saint-Emilion and 9.3 mi from Libourne Train Station.
Own lounge, shower room to die for. beautiful furniture.
Wine tasting, first-class wine.
We were disappointed that the restaurants were not located locally. so the driver could not drink but that wasn’t a great hardship as the wine we had purchased was waiting in our room. (fridge in lounge/breakfast area)
Everywhere was wonderful.
- Everything! The perfect stay. We arrived late and our wonderful host was there to greet us with a glass of their lovely wine. Breakfast each morning was super fresh and the property itself was a real treat, peaceful location and only a short drive to St Emilion. A wonderful tasting of their wines a look at the vineyard before we left capped off a tremendously relaxing stay
- Sandrine is a great host, she goes out of her way to make everyone feel welcome to the family estate. Her breakfasts which include local produce, homemade conserves and fresh juices are delicious.
What an incredible place to stay. 40 mins scenic drive from the airport.
Very friendly welcome. Our room, french kiss, was immaculate and stylish. Comfy bed, the best shower I have ever had (!) And so so so quiet.
Private courtyard was great for wine cheese and nibbles in the evening sun.
Complementary bottle of wine in the room for my birthday was a very special touch. Organic breakfast was incredible and different every morning with locally sourced procedure. Fresh fruits, fresh juice, homemade pancakes jams and the best french toast ever.
Host could not do enough for us and made us feel so very welcome.
Perfect location set within the beautiful vines this is the perfect place for relaxing.
We will certainly be returning when we need a little time out from life.
- Beautiful location so peaceful with some lovely villages around to explore. Sandrine the owner could not do enough for us even brought us a glass of her own wine whilst we were relaxing around the pool. Breakfast was to die for, all local produce and all home made by her – superb ! Will definitely go back and we even got to do some wine tasting from her vineyard 👍
- Fantastic reception.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Crécy
This bed and breakfast castle sits in a vineyard, in the heart of the Entre-deux-mers area. Surrounded by a garden with flowers, it provides themed rooms with private bathroom.The air-conditioned twin rooms are equipped with kitchenette and private terrace. The double rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a work desk.The Chateau De Crecy is known for its former wine production. The Chateau provides regional cuisine and daily breakfast, with homemade jam and pastries.Mobile homes are welcome on the Chateau De Crecy’s grounds and free bicycle rental is possible. The property is located on Roger Lapébie bicycle path. Bordeaux is 22 mi away and Saint-Emilion is a 25-minute drive. Free private parking is available on site.
- It was the perfect place for us to stay in a wine chateau in the french countryside. We were arrived late due to a problem in our GPS. Martine and Bruno were the best hosts. They made us feel so comfortable. They offered us wine, that they had bottled, which was superb. The breakfast was fabulous. The room was big, clean and so beautiful. We will definitely come back.
- Very helpful, personable owners, charming setting, close to Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion, etc., but not touristy. Good A/C & WiFi
- Warm hospitality, friendly hosts, fantastic food & interesting company. Comfortable room, cheerful, homely surroundings. The four course homemade dinner with wine (an extra ~ €25 each) definitely recommended. Will definitely stay again!
- Very welcoming and hospitable, evening meal was superb and a very pleasant opportunity to talk as well with other guests.
- Lovely place in a scenic area. Gorgeous hosts family, that really takes care of their guests and loves to give many helpful hints for sightseeing. Extensive breakfast and perfect dinners with regional specialties of high quality. Place of silence for relaxing and doing excursions to the surrounding attractions, especially vine yards. Car recommendable of course in this area. Great value for the pricing
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Beau Sejour is located in Naujan-et-Postiac. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Breakfast is served every day and is included in the cost of the room. It consists of fresh or home poached fruits, yogurt, cereal, home made pastries, bread and home made jam, tea, coffee, orange juice. Afternoon tea with home made cake or home made biscuits is available each afternoon between 16:30 18:00. There is no charge for this on your day of arrival. Home-cooked meals are available every night upon reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Special diets can be catered for.You will find concierge service at the property. Bike hire can be arranged by the property and the area is popular for cycling. Bordeaux is 20 mi from Beau Sejour, while Saint-Émilion is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 25 mi from Beau Sejour.
- Maureen and Jon are the perfect hosts. They delight in sharing their wealth of information about the area to ensure a fabulous stay. Their B & B is as good as it gets.
- the owners took great care in maximizing your trip and they have great knowledge of the restaurants and other attractions.
The owners, incredibly nice and thoughtful.
Breakfast and homemade meals (even the bread!!)
- Amazing place. Thank you to John and Maureen for the lovely stay. Very good service, amazing homemade dinner. will recommend to other travelers.
- We enjoyed staying at Beau-Sejour for one week in Sept 2018. The house preserves historic look and feel while providing new facilities, it’s s very clean and very well maintained! Our room was fairly large with windows opening to a garden. The room was cleaned and bed made everyday. The hosts :Maureen and Jon , are very nice and friendly people, going extra steps to make our stay a pleasant experience. They answered many questions we had and helped in planning our daily trips. Without their advise we wouldn’t see as much and experienced a “local” life.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-caprais-de-bordeaux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Caprais-de-Bordeaux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!