10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-calais-du-désert Pays De La Loire:
Bed and Breakfast
Herbages de Beauvais
A former farm set 17 mi from Alençon, Herbages de Beauvais sits in a 11-hectare estate where horses run freely. It offers an indoor swimming pool, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in the rooms.The rooms at Herbages de Beauvais feature a flat-screen TV, wooden floors, and the private bathrooms include a bath tub or a shower and toilet.Herbages de Beauvais has a bike rental service and it is the starting point of the GR22 hiking trail. Guests can borrow fishing equipment from the host. The hosts can also prepare dinner for you upon reservation, at an extra cost.Free private parking is provided on site making this guest house an ideal base for those exploring the Pays de la Loire region by car.
- The owners gave a warm welcome and were interesting to talk with – appreciated their patience with our slow French. The room is beautifully decorated, bed is comfortable, and the shower is luxurious. The evening meal was delicious and beautifully prepared. The setting is gorgeous. Wish we had stayed longer!
- Beautiful accommodation great facilities very friendly
Liked everything! The bedroom lovely good bed, very clean, super shower, very peaceful. Super private indoor pool, & beautiful quiet location.
Breakfast was exceptional, great croissants, lots of coffee, homemade preserves, and just a super all round stay. Nice yoghurt and lots of orange juice.
Hosts so nice and friendly too.
- Rural the horses. The evening meal was great . Very good value. The owner spoke very good English.
- Lovely farmhouse. Comfortable bed. Delicious breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme Cidricole Hugues Desfrièches
Located 3.2 miles from Normandie-Maine Natural Regional Park, Ferme Cidricole Hugues Desfrièches provides accommodations in Sainte-Marguerite-de-Carrouges.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 42 miles from Ferme Cidricole Hugues Desfrièches.
- Very friendly hosts and enjoyable visit to the cellars of the ferme cidricole with lots of free tastings!
- A wonderful experience eating breakfast with the owner and his family. Beautiful setting and comfortable room.
- Arrived for a one-night stop in sunshine in May with all the apple trees in bloom and was met by a warm welcome by the Desfrièches. Had brought our bread and cheese which we enjoyed in the sunshine on the small table below our room. We have yet to find a more fresh and tasty cidre than the one from the Desfrièches. A god bed in a clean room finished the night. A pleasant breakfast and a tour round the fermentation tanks and cellars and a walk under the apple trees started our next day. Will do again, if we have the chance.
- Renovated with taste and very clean. Our hostess was very friendly, and offered us cider with the meal that we asked her to heat for us (there was no other option for an evening meal as we had cycled 100 km and had no car – the place is a bit off the beaten track). Breakfast was very good.
- Room excellent, friendly husband & wife, able to buy farm products.
Bed and Breakfast
Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast
Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast is located in Juvigny-sous-Andaine and offers a garden with BBQ facilities. You can relax in the shared lounge and surf the web with the free Wi-Fi connection.The rooms at Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast feature a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. You will have access to a shared kitchen. There are a restaurant and a bar just 800 feet from the B&B.Free private parking is possible on site and Lenard Charles Bed & Breakfast is 5 mi from Bagnoles-de-l’Orne, where you can find a spa, thermal springs and a casino.
- The best place on the world for family holiday. Very kind owner. Perfect services.
- Helpfulness of Sue and Andy over my wife’s poor health.
- Amazing place. The croissants and pains author chocolate were simply to die for. Susan, the landlady baked them herself. Susan and Andy couldn’t be more attentive. Even the dog was awesome!
La photo de l’hotel n’est pas conforme à la réalite beaucoup de laisser-aller et””bazar
le lit à ressorts inconfortable
la salle de bain incroyable baignoire sabot wc sani broyeur robinet chaud et un froid bref salle de bain d’un autre siècle
le petit déjeuner à part croissant et pain au chocolat le reste était plus que negligé (pot de confitures datant, le pot de chocolat à tartiner vide etc etc
mais le plus était l’odeur d’humidité
- Accueil très agréable avec proposition d’une collation en arrivant. très à l’écoute et soucieux de notre bien être. Des conseils pour la région. Parking privé.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange Ô Belles
La Grange Ô Belles is a remodeled farmhouse set in Normandy-Maine Natural Regional Park on a 3-hectare private property, a 20-minute drive from Alençon, and offers individually decorated guest rooms with views of the surrounding countryside.Each room has a wardrobe, an electric kettle and WiFi access is available in the public areas. The private bathroom includes a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A buffet breakfast is served daily, and it is possible to enjoy an evening meal prepared by the hosts on request.La Grange Ô Belles provides garage space for motorbikes and bicycles, and can also cater for guests with horses. You will find restaurants within 3.1 mi of the guest house and the owners will be happy to share their knowledge of the region with you.
This is a little gem, located in a very quiet hamlet in a beautiful historical environment and strategically located from the autoroute to Bordeaux.
The host, Jacky, is very helpful, caring and entertaining. He has a great music collection and has a lot of knowledge about it. He cooked a delicious diner and we had a terrific breakfast.
- After a several hour journey what a pleasure to land at such a beautiful property and to be made extremely welcome by the owner Jacky with a beer and a glass of wine for my wife. He made us feel so welcome that we decided to stay in for the evening meal cooked by Jacky WOW !! What a great decision it turned out to be. Even if it takes me an hour or two out of my way next time I journey through France I will try my best to stay once more. Thank you Jacky it was a great pleasure and wonderful experience staying with you.
- Great hospitality and welcoming from Jacky who ensured that our stay would be a memorable one. Our room upstairs although accessed by quite a steep staircase for an ‘elderley’ couple with a dog was well worth the climb! Comfortable bed with quality linen and ensuite with WC partitioned from the shower and basin – exquisite design and all very tasteful. A four course delicious meal prepared by Jacky whilst guests sit at the table enjoying an aperitif and nibbles is another notable charm of this accommodation. The hamlet is peaceful and really worth noting that it is only an hour away from Le Mans. In our opinion this is the way to run a Chambre d’ Hotes and we wish Jacky every success.
- Great host, relaxing atmosphere, lovely dinner and wonderful breakfast
- breakfast fantastic property excellent secure parking beautiful views warm and luxurious
- This is a little gem, located in a very quiet hamlet in a beautiful historical environment and strategically located from the autoroute to Bordeaux.
Bed and Breakfast
La Haute Herbelais
Located in Saint-Ouen-le-Brisoult, La Haute Herbelais has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.Some units feature a seating area and/or a patio.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 45 miles from La Haute Herbelais.
Wonderful welcome and careful attention to our needs.
- L’accueil de ce couple d’anglais est très sympathique. Bon petit déjeuner.
- Una delle tappe piu’ piacevoli del giro in Normandia, Ci devi andare apposta in questa casa, impossibile passarci per caso. In mezzo alla natura ai margini dei boschi, in un posto mozzafiato. Bella la casa. Ottima la colazione, Non tutte le camere hanno un bagno privato, ma è tutto ben specificato. Simpatici i proprietari, che sembrano usciti da un romanzo, e che conducono la loro esistenza in questo angolo sperduto. Un bel ricordo !.
Grand lit de 160
- Mooie grote slaapkamer met extra verblijfruimte met zithoek met TV en eethoek voor ontbijt. Smaakvolle inrichting. Gezellige ontvangst door echtpaar. Rustige omgeving met ruime tuin met zitmogelijkheid.
- Fantastic croissants!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Aignan-de-Couptrain, La Poissonniere has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 50 miles from La Poissonniere.
Very kind and welcoming host and a really lovely and cosy house with beautiful gardens.
Our reservation wasn’t quite right (thanks to Booking.com) but Sheila was fantastic and accommodating: This is a wonderful place for families with children. Thank you for a short but perfect stay.
- A good host, great breakfast and fabulous surroundings. Calm, tranquil and quiet. A great place to stay.
- Shelagh welcoming and accommodating. Beautiful garden
Lovely lady owner, beautiful place with gorgeous decor. Planning to buy a house locally so good to get the tips from the English owner.
Beautifully furnished room with nice bathroom. Garden gorgeous too.
- Very homely, charming host, bedroom and bathroom short of nothing
- Very kind and welcoming host and a really lovely and cosy house with beautiful gardens.
Bed and Breakfast
Lingramiere offers accommodations in Saint-Patrice-du-Désert, 9.9 mi from La Ferté Macé.Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A coffee machine is available on the reading landing and coffee pods are provided in each room. There is also a refrigerator which guests may use. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers, as well as free toiletries.Upon prior booking, three-course evening meals are available on site. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be catered for.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 6.8 mi from Lingramiere, while Alençon is 18 mi away. Deauville – Normandie Airport is 52 mi from the property.
- Lovely host and hostess, Dave and Linda looked after us very well and couldn’t have been nicer. The property is very nice and our bedroom and luxury bathroom were excellent. The breakfast was nice with home made and home grown items on the table as well. It was nice to see the animals as well.
- The silence and the extremely warm and generous welcome and the dinner and the croissants
We had an amazing stay at Linda and Dave’s place !
The room was great, clean, the bed was really confortable and we had everything we needed (and even more than what we needed !!). We chose to have dinner there and didn’t regret it at all, it was very good ! The breakfast was really good too.
We really appreciated the time Linda and Dave took to welcome us and to make us visit their lovely place.
For the people doing the “Véloscénie” bike trip : it’s a perfect stop between Carrouges and Bagnoles de l’Orne, almost on the bike way.
We wish we could have stay a bit longer and we will stay there again for sure if we come back in the region ! Thank you for everything, we really had a good time !
Dinner and breakfast were excellent and Dave and Linda were friendly and welcoming, the room was lovely and there were some nice touches (robes and slippers)
A lovely hot shower and comfy bed made for a very pleasant stay
- Our room was extremely comfortable, the hosts were lovely and very helpful and we had the best boiled eggs ever for breakfast!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Pré-en-Pail, La chauviere offers accommodations with free WiFi and TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hair dryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at La chauviere are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
- the location was brilliant,Christine could not do enough for you,attentive, breakfast was excellent enough to keep going all day.You have freedom to walk around the grounds it is all in beautiful setting
- Christine was an excellent host! We arrived on a wet Sunday evening & didn’t realise most businesses close on a Sunday. She cooked us lovely meal with wine. It was much appreciated as we hadn’t eaten all day.
- EVERYTHING! This B&B is fantastic, which is down to the hard work of the wonderful host Christina, who is caring & attentive. The horses are allowed to roam around the grounds & her two dogs are adorable. You will NOT leave hungry as the breakfast just keeps coming!
The hostess of the house (Christine) is amazing. We had the best couple of days because of her! 🙂 Merci beaucoup Christine!! She made us a delicious breakfast everyday (baguette, pancakes, pie, fresh fruit out of her own garden, jam home made too).
Furthermore, she gave us great tips on where to go for hiking and which places to visit. It was the best visit I have ever had in my life.
She has 2 dogs and 2 horses who walk freely around the house in the garden. There is a fence so it is safe. The dogs are very friendly too.
Swimming pool by the house also very nice. A lot of sun hours so perfect for a day of relaxation.
- Our host Christine was fab.A delighted customer we will be back
Bed and Breakfast
Located on the outskirts of Neuilly-le-Vendin, Le Nid offers B&B accommodations, 7.5 mi from the spa resort of Bagnoles de l’Orne and 21 mi from AlenÃ§on.Each room includes a seating area and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. A shared guest lounge with a fridge is available.Homemade evening meal is possible upon prior reservation and at an extra charge from 01 November to 01 April.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Flers is 20 mi from Le Nid, while Mayenne is 18 mi from the property. Caen Ouistreham port is 63 mi away.
Great for cyclists withe safe secure parking and use of the lovely garden to relax in.
Helped me dry my cycling gear ready for the next day. Close to the Veloscenic route Paris to Mont st Michael which I was cycling
The evening meal was amazing as a vegetarian it was a gourmet experience I especially appreciated as it was Sunday with no restaurants nearby.
- The evening meal was quite good, and overall Liz is a charming hostess.
- Lovely and peaceful, very comfortable bed and very friendly and helpful host – thank you 😊
- My partner and I booked the day of our arrival and were very pleased to be received by the host, Liz. We had a wonderful stay, she was very helpful, friendly and attentive to our comfort. The room was well decorated and clean. We truly felt like it was a nest! Breakfast was delightful and satisfying. We had a nice conversation with Liz that made us feel like a friend. We definitely recommend. You’ll be in for a wonderful stop.
- L’accueil par la propriétaire a été simple et très chaleureux. Le petit déjeuner était copieux et varié. le cadre champêtre est très agréable et la situation permet de belles découvertes dans la région.
- Great for cyclists withe safe secure parking and use of the lovely garden to relax in.
Bed and Breakfast
les loges du bas
With garden views, les loges du bas is located in Pré-en-Pail and has free WiFi.Units are equipped with a kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and shower. A microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 53 miles from les loges du bas.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-calais-du-désert Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Calais-du-Désert Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!