10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bruno-de-montarville Quebec:
Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension is located in Sainte-Julie in the region of Quebec.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Montreal is 12 miles from Atelier Galerie Ane, and Laval is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension.
- I loved the common room. It was very cozy and a nice place to relax after our day. I also looked forward to breakfast each morning. Anne had great food ready and made more if we wanted it.
- Nice and quiet location in the country side. We picked this one because it was closest to where our daughter’s friend lives and it has a good rating. The staff (Anne) is very friendly. The place is quite clean overall. We stayed for 3 days. Anne prepared a different breakfast each day, with table cloth, silver ware etc. It was excellent! It also has a very nice backyard and garden where we enjoyed having some quiet time together.
- Bedding was wonderful. Very comfortable with high end sheets. Common area where you could lounge around and read or watch television on the couches. Best place we stayed on vacation and also the cheapest by far. Highly recommended. Host knows English very well.
- A wonderful experience. Just like staying with friends an family.
The host (owner) is lovely. She is warm, personable and very welcoming.
The large garden is beautiful. We didn’t have time to take advantage of it. Next time I will wake up a little earlier and enjoy my coffee outside in the backyard.
The beds are extremely comfortable. Outside the room there is a common sitting area with a tv. (There is also a tv in the bedroom.)
The breakfast was delicious. And again, the host is lovely.
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil is located in Longueuil, just 3.3 miles from Montreal.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 12 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil.
- Great location…quiet area, lots of restaurants and transit a block away. Luc was a great host, very helpful and accommodating. So clean and well decorated room, with a lovely yard too. Great value!
- Location, was great. Easy to park. Very nice owner. Place is very nicely decorated. Back yard is amazing. Price in very reasonable.
- Comfortable and cozy room, well decorated, quiet area, looking out on nice garden/courtyard, very friendly staff. No issues with parking. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Great stay for a couple! nice neighbourhood in Longueuil close to restaurants, gas station, pharmacy, grocery store. Convenient access to public transportation, just 20 min walk from the next subway station or 2 min from the bus stop that leads to subway station. We did not need to take our car to go to Montreal at all! Very friendly and helpful staff. Good and quiet room the wifi worked fine. Nice little yard with a pond where you can seat and rest after a busy day walking in Montreal, feels like home!
- Very comfortable and cozy. Very good and affordable location for a visit to Montreal.
Éden sur Terre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Éden sur Terre is located in Marieville in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 31 miles from Éden sur Terre, and Longueuil is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly the breakfast was super . We felt welcome and very comfortable. It was very peaceful.
It was magnificent …wonderful experience…everything is more than what you could possibly expect 😀 Andrée and Michel are delightful ..kind.. sweet..full of light..We came tired ..left happy full of wonderful hope for a better world
We love it ..and will go back every year 😀
- Remarkable View of the mountains,friendliness and kindness of the owners,authenticity of the place and its coziness a place to relax and decompress I will come back for sure )
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants. Les lieux magnifiques. Déjeuners délicieux.
- J’ai aimé la tranquilité, l’endroit était chaleureux et on se sentait comme chez soi.
L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown
One of our best sellers in Montreal! L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown is located in Montreal, 0.9 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.1 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.Canadian Center for Architecture is 0.9 miles from L’Hotel Particulier Griffintown, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable and beautiful accommodation, surprised to see it included a kitchen and daybed; the owner, Michael, was also extremely friendly and great to chat with. Really enjoyed this place, and I will be back!
- Accommodation was excellent – living area with mini kitchen on the first floor and bedroom and bathroom above. White, bright, clean and comfortable with balcony overlooking the garden which is accessible to guests. A great place to stay if I’d been there for longer – somewhere to make breakfast with space to relax or work.
- Very clean and huge place! For some reason I was under the impression that we were staying in a room that had shared common spaces but we had an entire apartments to ourselves. Excellent value for money!
- very quiet, very clean, easy access, nice backyard
- The cleanliness was superb and commendable. The property was very aesthetic and a pleasure to stay in.
Le Chasseur Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Montreal! This bed & breakfast is located near the center of Montreal and features rooms with HD TVs. The property is 2.5 miles from the shopping, dining and museums in Old Montreal.The rooms have large windows and hardwood floors at the Gite Le Chasseur. The rooms are also equipped with cable and free Wi-Fi.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast buffet. The property also features a common outdoor terrace.The Gite Le Chasseur is in the Latin Quarter and 5 minutes from Ste-Denis Street, which features restaurants and bars. Bell Centre is 2.5 miles from the property.
Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
The room was clean and nicely furnished. The people running the B&B are nice and friendly. And especially the breakfast was delicious!
- Great room and location especially for the money, definitely worth it!
- Mostly the great value. When I am simply needing a bed to sleep in while away and somewhere to get clean it’s nice not to have to spend a fortune
- The staff were delightful, helpful, kind, everything one could wish. The room clean and comfortable. Coffee at breakfast very good. Breakfast generally good too.
- Location simply extraordinary and surprisingly quiet (at least in the wintertime). Cheap indoors parking not too far away. Extremely convenient for on foot exploration with the metro and bus systems closeby.
- Perfect location: close to the metro station and to the bus station to the airport and the old downtown is close as well (about 20 mins walk).
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village is located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 0.8 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village.
- Great comfortable guesthouse. Hot breakfast in the morning was an unexpected bonus.
- Staff is amazing! Both owners were super friendly helping us on what to do and see. The breakfast is a show apart! Really, really good! Location was very good, middle of two subway station (I would avoid the Berri-UQAM station at late night).
- Great B&B in Montreal. Quiet location just of Sainte Catherine street. Wonderful staff, that makes you feel right at home. Clean room, TV with Netflix, comfy beds, delicious breakfast, very pleasant common area and convenient location. Would stay there again anytime!
- Cordial staff and go extra to make the staying pleasant.
- Breakfast was really good. And the owners were very nice.
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montreal.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.4 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown.
No reviews yet.
Gite du Survenant – Suites
Gite du Survenant – Suites is located in Montréal, 8 minutes’ walk from Montreal Biodome. Located around 2,950 feet from Saputo Stadium, the bed and breakfast is located on a quiet tree-lined street.Each unit has a living room with a sofa and TV with Netflix access. Also has a fully furnished kitchen, dining room and laundry facilities. Also included are free unlimited WiFi, air conditioning, cooking basics, coffee/tea and laundry detergent.Place des Arts is 3.1 miles from Gite du Survenant – Suites, while Museum of Contemporary Art is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11.8 miles from the accommodation.Guests have easy access to public transportation, being steps away from a metro station on the Green Line.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, entertainment and museums.
No reviews yet.
Sir Montcalm Gite B&B
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Sir Montcalm Gite B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles from Sir Montcalm Gite B&B, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was fabulous. The two people running the place were really friendly and helpful.
Excellent room, wonderful hosts, lovely common area. It was unseasonably cold during our stay (New Years 2018), and we still were able to walk to absolutely anything that we needed.
They had wonderful recommendations for restaurants and were appropriately attentive, yet non-intrusive.
We will be back (when it’s warmer)!
- This might be the single best all-around option for visitors staying in the Gay Village area of Montreal. Easy to access from the airport via the 747 bus to downtown – after getting off at Berri-UQAM, it’s just a few blocks away, or you can change to the train at Lionel-Groulx station and get off at Beaudry station, which is literally around the corner. The location can’t be beat – you’re right in the heart of the village, mere steps away from all the bars and restaurants, plus easy access to other parts of the city via transit. All rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. And of course, the breakfast each morning is delicious! I especially liked the meat pie, courtesy of a recipe handed down in Andre’s family. Can’t recommend enough!
- Amazing breakfast but mostly very friendly hosts!!!
- The place was cozy, which is exactly what we were looking for. The eggs Benedict was one of the 5 best breakfasts I have ever had. It is staying there simply for the breakfasts.
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only offers accommodations in Montreal. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Eaton Center Montreal is 1.3 miles from L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- L’Escogriffe is like a home away from home. Denis takes very good care of you with the best breakfasts and the coziest rooms anywhere. It is always a pleasure to come back.
- The overall cleanliness of the B&B, warming & welcoming staff, parking availabilty, the breakfast was great, rooms were a good size and comfortable. Dennis, was wonderful & very helpful. Close to train station, bars & restaurants.
- Michel was very friendly and welcoming. The room was a bit small for my taste, but not a big issue. The bed was super comfortable: not too firm, not too soft. I slept like a log. Despite being in the gay village, the fact that it’s on a side street gives the place the perfect combination of convenience (close to everything) and peace and quiet. The breakfast was delicious.
- Hospitality from Denis was excellent, he makes you feel like you are in home! Place was comfortable and clean, very well located at the Village, breakfast was delicious, you have to try his taste! L’escogriffe B&B is a highly recommended place to stay @Montreal.
- The location was perfect. The facility was impeccably clean. The owner was kind and gracious
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bruno-de-montarville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!