10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Brides Major Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan:
Clemenstone House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Clemenstone House B&B offers accommodations in Cowbridge, just 16 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from Clemenstone House B&B, and Swansea is 21 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 10 miles away.
- Lynne was so friendly, polite & helpful the whole family were brilliant
It was a beautiful room and very comfortable. Our host was excellent, with great communications and a wonderful welcome. Breakfast was superb, and especially the sausages. So tasty.
It was a beautiful location, with fantastic views. Would gladly stay again.
- The staff were very friendly and kept us informed of what was going on. We got alift to where we were going, thank you so much, you made our days.
- The rooms were all spotless and the food was perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would strongly recommend Celemenstone Place B&B.
- Lovely hosts in a beautiful house. Great food and ambience, took me by surprise how nice it all was
Sheepleys B&B offers accommodations in Cowbridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff is 14 miles from Sheepleys B&B, and Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts, relaxed surroundings and breakfast.
- Roger & Wendy were very friendly. Facilities were good. Room comfortable. Wonderful breakfast. Loved the various animals including Collin the donkey who lead the Palm Sunday Service parade in the local village.
- Very comfortable stay with wonderful hospitality and a fantastic breakfast to add. Delightful location and peaceful night sleep. Will definitely return for another stay. 😁
- This place is brilliant. Wendy and Roger couldn’t do enough for us and made us feel like we were staying in our own home! The breakfast was fantastic…full English the first morning and smoked haddock the second :-)……..we cant wait to go back when its better weather as the surrounding villages are lovely!
- Clean, friendly and comfy and breakfast was lovely
Mairs Bed and Breakfast.
Mairs Bed and Breakfast. Offers accommodations in Bridgend. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff is 17 miles from Mairs Bed and Breakfast., and Weston-super-Mare is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from Mairs Bed and Breakfast..
- Very friendly hosts made you feel welcome. Handy for Llandow race circuit. Nice pub arounbd the corner.
- Extra care and attention was paid to my Mum and Aunties stay at Mair’s B & B. The owners Huw and Sarah were very friendly and welcoming, accommodating to Vegetarian needs last minute. They were also very welcoming to their two little dogs. The room was clean and comfortable with comfy beds. Breakfasts had lots of choice and the house itself was well decorated with a homely Welsh feel to it. Went well with our Welsh history and language lessons from Huw! Would definitely return. Thankyou ever so much for everything! Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area in future.
- Fantastic, central location, very clean, comfortable and very warm welcome
A warm friendly bed and breakfast.
Lovely welcome. Lovely room
Not far from the Train Station for accessibility to Cardiff.
- Fantastic place. Wonderful hosts, such a homely and welcoming place to stay. So well looked after.
Mary House 46
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Mary House 46 offers accommodations in Porthcawl.All rooms include a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Cardiff is 23 miles from Mary House 46, and Swansea is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 17 miles from Mary House 46.
Great value for money for a last minute weekend trip for my birthday.
Spacious clean room as I booked a triple because the doubles were all booked.
Great location to seafront and fair attractions.
- Fantastic, friendly staff, who went above & beyond! Our group of 10 all slept well. Clean & tidy rooms. Value for money. Fab location.
- Convenient location.. quite clean and modern. Nice and warm.
- Close to the sea front. Friendly greeting and comfortable room.
- Fab location. Small room but clean and tidy. Definitely stay again.
- Great value for money for a last minute weekend trip for my birthday.
Olivia House is located in Porthcawl, just 23 miles from Cardiff.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Swansea is 14 miles from Olivia House, and Ilfracombe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 17 miles from Olivia House.
- I loved this hotel for its comfort and interesting décor. The owner informed us that she is well travelled and has displayed all the ornaments and souvenirs from her trips….fascinating. I can honestly say it’s the most interesting hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The bedroom was comfortable with tv and tea/coffee, toilet and shower. Having had a look round there are bigger rooms with a bath. Breakfast was a joy with a choice of cereal, toast and wonderful cooked breakfast. The location is excellent with the Grand Pavillion only yards away. We will definitely stay again.
- Very comfy bed, lovely breakfast and a really friendly welcome from the owner
Landlady extremely obliging and efficient
- Annette was charming, friendly and extremely helpful. Accommodation unique and very comfortable and position just ideal. Really wonderful cooked breakfast and amazing choice of fresh fruit. Would certainly recommend to others.
- King Room – Very comfy king sized bed with en-suite shower-room. Roll top bath in the bedroom. Nice extra touches like bath robes, mini fridge, bowl of sweets and spare reading glasses! The owner is very helpful and friendly. The property is certainly unique so much more interesting than a soulless white bedroom! Candle lit breakfast was great fun and there was plenty of food.
Ballas Farm Country Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Ballas Farm Country Guest House is located in Bridgend in the region of Glamorgan, just 22 miles from Cardiff. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Swansea is 14 miles from Ballas Farm Country Guest House, and Newport is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Location beautiful, room clean modern and comfy. Owners friendly and accommodating. Lovely choice for breakfast
The ground floor room was great as I have walking difficulties.
The breakfast was awesome!!
Lovely location, peaceful and rural yet so close to everywhere!
Lovely friendly owners who couldn’t do enough for you…
- Clean, comfy room, tasty breakfast, attentive staff, easy to find, good information available about places to visit and eat
- Terrific breakfast. Really lovely room with a very comfy bed.
- Best room service I have ever met, and one of the nicest people running this hotel.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Foam Edge offers accommodations in Porthcawl. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing. Cardiff is 23 miles from Foam Edge, and Swansea is 14 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful homely decor. With modern facilities. Breakfast was fantastic.
- Breakfast superb, accommodation fantastic, Helen the hostess wonderful, we would certainly recommend this guesthouse, and would definitely stay again.
- Helen and Howard were fantastic … great room .. wonderful breakfast .. loved it all
- could not fault in any way,,quality personified,,excellent food and Helen the owner could not do enough to make our stay comfortable,,highly recommend.
- This was by far the most immaculate beautifully decorated b&b that I have ever stayed in. The attention to detail of the property was stunning. The room was so beautifully decorated looking onto the sea. The dining room was luxuriosly decorated and again looked onto the sea. The hospitality was above any standard I have received so far. You was greated with friendliness and warmth on every occasion and don’t get me started on breakfast. An amazing cook and host cannot say anymore other than go and see for yourself.
Ty Bryn Guest House
Ty Bryn Guest House offers accommodations in Pencoed. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Cardiff is 15 miles from Ty Bryn Guest House, and Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Bridgend, just 15 miles from Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from Green Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Swansea is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Cup of tea on arrival.
- I was on a dog training course just 5 minutes away so this location was ideal.I had an incredible nights sleep in a comfy and cosy bed and Jenny ensured I had everything I needed.i even assisted with the resident horses and watched the local wildlife over breakfast. Basil omlette for breakfast was amazing! Fully recommend this b&b.
- Lovely homely place with a charming hostess and fabulous food.
- Comfortable stay and very welcoming host. Convenient location for Cardiff, Bridgend etc.
- The owner was exceptionally helpful, couldn’t do enough for us. Fantastic location, with easy access and lovely surroundings. Breakfast was gorgeous as well.
- Incredible breakfast!
The Countryman Inn
Located in Llantrisant, 11 miles from Cardiff, The Countryman Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles from The Countryman Inn, and Swansea is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 12 miles from The Countryman Inn.
- Very friendly hosts . Quiet location , lovely food , great coffee .
- Location great and amazing views. Room simple but clean. Staff accommodating of our request for an early check in. Breakfast good
- Great breakfast and evening meals. Comfy beds. Nice Bedrooms
- The room was lovely and clean,the bed was extremely comfy and we had an enjoyable stay from start to finish. The owners were very welcoming and friendly and the breakfast/food was delicious!
- Helpful staff, good place but a bit far out of Cardiff and the trains didn’t run very late back to nearest station in Pontyclun.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Brides Major Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Brides Major Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!