10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Boswells Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Boswells Borders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Boswells Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Boswells Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Boswells Borders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Boswells Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Boswells Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Boswells Borders:
Stroma Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Stroma Bed and Breakfast is located in Saint Boswells, just 30 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Peebles is 21 miles from Stroma Bed and Breakfast, and Kielder is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very nice and helpful hosts, comfortable bed, spacious room and external bath, very clean, fantastic bacon for breakfast. I stayed three nights and felt very welcome.
The views of the Eildon Hills.
The overall comfort and friendliness of staff (Mike and… sorry, forgotten your name!)
Completely spotless. Mike and Di couldn’t do enough to help and we’re warm & friendly.
The breakfast was lovely and couldn’t have asked for a better stay.
- I had to leave early in the morning before breakfast for a race and the owners left me out bananas and energy bars which was fab
- Excellent hospitality. Beautiful view. Pleasant, comfortable and clean accommodation. Mike and Di made us feel very welcome.
Whitehouse Country House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Whitehouse Country House offers accommodations in Saint Boswells. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is room service at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 26 miles from Whitehouse Country House, and Peebles is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Everything about our stay was perfect. The hostess was extremely kind , knowledgeable and helpful in every way. The breakfasts were superb and the evening log fire in the restful drawing room was romantic, warm and a wonderful way to relax.
- Angela and Roger were fabulous hosts-breakfast was outstanding! Angela is a great cook!
- Everything! The location, the ambience, the comfort, the warm and friendly service, the food.
The hostess was very friendly, and helpful. The breakfasts were first class with many special options. The location is picturesque overlooking fields.
The house itself has character and history.
The owner is resident at the property, and was very visible. Staff were charming.
- very kind owner, spacious room and wonderul view from living room and dining room
Broomfield House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Broomfield House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Earlston.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Edinburgh is 29 miles from Broomfield House B&B, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff went out of their way to make my stay very enjoyable indeed
- We stayed here the night before the Melrose Sevens. V convenient for Melrose and everyone v kind and welcoming. Comfortable room with large bathroom across the landing. Great breakfast.
Delicious cooked breakfast and I was able to arrange to have it a little bit earlier than the advertised breakfast time because I was heading off early to take part in a cycling event.
Very clean, comfortable room with en-suite.
I think it was fantastic value for money.
- The family were very welcoming and we loved the offer of tea as we arrived. Every detail had been covered and we felt very comfortable during a short stay.
- The hosts were wonderful people Breakfast was fantastic the room was beautiful and Stewart was so lovely He gave me a ride to jedburg went way out of his way I do this , And the family dog Chloe is really sweet
The Barn @ The Coach House
The Barn @ The Coach House is located in Melrose, 30 miles from Edinburgh and 31 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Peebles is 18 miles from The Barn @ The Coach House, and Kielder is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 35 miles from The Barn @ The Coach House.
- Very friendly, nice warm welcome, lovely rooms , owners couldn’t have been more accommodating and helpful lovely breakfast, highly recommend and will definitely try to stay again.
- Quiet, beautiful, setting a short drive from Melrose. Very modern facilities, excellent food.
- The property was in an ideal location. The welcome was friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast really sets you up for the day
- Claire and donald very welcoming. Going the extra mile at all times. Bed comfy.
This is the best B and B we have stayed at. If there is a better one in Britain I’d like to see it. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and tastefully, and exquisitely furnished to a high standard. The breakfast was delicious and there was a good choice.
Proprietors Claire and Donald were ideal hosts and were always ready with advice on the area.
This property is highly recommended.
Located in Kelso, 28 miles from Bamburgh, Duncan House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Duncan House, and Seahouses is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Old Georgian house & furnished to suit but with good bed & modern ensuite
- Bathroom very spacious with good selection of toiletries.
- Central location. Love the supply of fresh milk on the landing. Helpful hosts
- The general feel of the hotel was very relaxed and comfortable, i only stayed for one night but would have loved to have stayed longer, i’m definitely going to stay again in the future.
The bedroom with 4 poster bed and beautiful furniture was very spacious with sofa and chairs and brilliant views across the River Tweed, Kelso Racecourse and Floors Castle.
Lovely dining room with long dining table and silver candelabra. Excellent decor. Very friendly staff and owners.
Sitting room had a real fire and was cosy and warm.
Newton Farmhouse B & B
Newton Farmhouse B & B offers accommodations in Jedburgh. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Peebles is 25 miles from Newton Farmhouse B & B, and Kielder is 17 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Excellent all round. Friendly family, stunning location. Attentive and lovely host. Spotlessly clean. Nothing was too much trouble. This is by far the best B&B I have stayed in
- The room was large, and the bed extremely comfortable, however, there were not any chairs in the room so we had to watch the tv or read on the bed. I also found it cold there, but maybe that was because we are not used to the English climate.
- Beautiful location, very quiet, lovely spacious bedrooms. Abby was a very gracious host. She made recommendations and reservations at very good local restaurants. Very good breakfasts.
- Friendly and helpful owner and made to feel very welcome. House in lovely setting and very comfy bed. Owner recommended places to eat. Clear directions sent prior to arriving.
- The grounds were beautiful as was our room. Our bed was so comfy we didn’t want to get up! Abby was a fantastic & very attentive host.
The Townhouse Kelso
Featuring free WiFi, The Townhouse Kelso offers accommodations in Kelso.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.Bamburgh is 28 miles from The Townhouse Kelso, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from The Townhouse Kelso.
- Lovely vegetarian breakfast for me and full cooked breakfast for my husband. Welcoming host. Enormous bed and good dinner recommendations.
- Christine and her partner lovely people very friendly Christine does the best breakfast room lovley and clean was there 3 nights and was cleaned every day spot on location too
Excellent host and breakfast was lovely
The room and house was beautiful in a perfect location
- Beautiful bed and breakfast located right near the center of Kelso. The rooms were even better than the photos showed! Christine was incredibly attentive, and breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend!
- Christine was so kind and we hade a beautiful room and a excellent breakfast! We even had sparkling wine on new year! If
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Willow Court is located in Jedburgh. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 29 miles from Willow Court, and Peebles is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from Willow Court.
good breakfast (cold & hot) and coffee
nice and quiet location, close to Jedburgh Abbey
Nice quality ground floor bedroom with excellent en-suite. Very comfortable beds.
Easy walk into town centre. Found great food at Castors restaurant.
- Property immaculate, had everything we needed and the location in Jedburgh is excellent – plenty to do within walking distance as well as in the surrounding area. The proprietors made us very welcome and provided good recommendations for local restaurants, booking for us on the Friday.
- The location was excellent loved the tranquillity yet only 2min walk to the town centre.The owner lovely and welcoming breakfast lovely bed comfortable.
- Very friendly welcome and use of a beautiful conservatory. Great breakfast. The owners also booked is in to a local pub/restaurant where we had an excellent meal.
- good breakfast (cold & hot) and coffee
Denholm Green Bed & Breakfast
Denholm Green Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Denholm.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peebles is 24 miles from Denholm Green Bed & Breakfast, and Moffat is 31 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles away.
- Visiting friends in Denholm and stayed at Denholm Green B & B, the room we got was amazing, everything you need for a comfortable stay, bed very comfortable. Sue and Gerry were amazing hosts, breakfast was of a very high standard, we would recommend to anyone and if we return to Denholm will definitely stay there again.
- Very convenient location in lovely village. Friendly helpful owner. Comfortable room. Local pub with good food.
- The welcome, the ample sized and beautiful rooms. Quality of the breakfast.
Cooked to perfection -breakfast
Comfiest bed I’ve slept in a B and B
Owner was very friendly and very very clean
- Denholm is a little quiet village found in some beautiful countryside, leading to all the major towns such as Jedburgh, Hawick, etc. Having travelled all over the world we found this B&B to be at an exceptional standard of cleanliness with simple but good decor. The owners Sue & Jerry where very helpful and friendly & Jerry does a ‘mean’ breakfast – Yummy! Love the idea of naming each room after a nearby village. We would definitely recommend to friends and look forward to staying there again when we are visiting the area.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Huntlywood Granary offers accommodations in Lauder. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Edinburgh is 29 miles from Huntlywood Granary, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 35 miles from Huntlywood Granary.
- The building was very nice the room was very cosy and warm the place was very well kept and in good order
The facilities were faultless, and we found the lack fo TV in the bedroom to be a touch of class; with so much stunning nature around, it seemed incongruous to have a TV spoiling things. And a lovely, relaxing bath too.
Owner provided personal service and clear directions to the property.
- Breakfast was perfect. Full English. Directions and advices for short trips were excellent as well. Leslie was the perfect landlady. Directions were less perfect but eventually we found it.
- The location is excellent, amazing place to stay. Fantastic hospitality, nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be staying again when working in the area. Breakfast is lovely and plentiful. Beds are extremely comfortable and rooms immaculately clean. If I could rate it 12 out of 10 I would
- We had two double beds in the room and ensuite facilities.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Boswells Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Boswells Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Boswells Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Boswells Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!