10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bonnet-de-mure Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Roses
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Jardin de Roses is a B&B located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure. Free WiFi access is available. The property is a 15-minute drive from Eurexpo and Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV Train Station.The double room features a private entrance, a flat-screen TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.A breakfast can be enjoyed from 7:30 to 9:30 at the property. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. Guests can picnic onsite or prepare simple meals in the kitchenette.Activities in the surrounding area include tennis and horse riding. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 3.7 mi from this B&B. The property offers free parking. A bus stop can be found 1,000 feet away.
Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
I would definitely come back again.
- The hosts were very helpful and gave us a great tip for the restaurant close by O’ di’ Vin which was excellent and just a small walk away. Breakfast was outstanding and all nice local breads, jambons, fruits, etc.
- The hostess & the generous continental breakfast.
- Everyone and everything. We were made so welcome. Lovely and clean. Breakfast superb. Perfect for stopover or full stay.!
- Lovely hosts and place, close to the airport, very calm, with an excellent bed and breakfast. I strongly recommand you this place.
- Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Du Goût et des Couleurs dates from the middle ages and provides B&B accommodations with free Wi-Fi 6.2 mi from Saint Exupéry Train Station. All rooms have a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the park.The breakfast, partially homemade features salty and sweet products. Guests also have access to the garden and children’s games can be borrowed.The A43 motorway is 3.1 mi from Du Goût et des Couleurs. Lyon is 23 mi away. Free private parking is available.
In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
The staff was wonderful and greatbreakfast
- We wanted first and formost cleanliness and comfort and that was what we received! We didnt want a smoking or pet facility and we wanted to feel welcomed. We were close to the airport which was a priority. Lastly the price was right!
- This is a great place to stay if you need to be near Lyon airport. It’s ten minutes away. It was quiet. The room was huge. It was our last night and we needed to organize our suitcase. We had plenty of room to do that. I loved the decor. Careful thought had been put into every detail. The bathroom and toilet are separate rooms but both ensuite. This really helped for the last minute getting ready before driving to the airport very early in the morning. We had assumed we would miss breakfast since we needed to leave at5 AM. Our kind hosts had everythin* ready for us so that we could have coffee and eat a light breakfast before leaving. The cookies were divine. Thank you for everything. It was perfect.
- Room was extremely big, took the purple suite. Late acces to the hotel via pre-messaged codes. Kitchen downstairs where to make coffee or tea. Nice interior. About 6 minutes from my supplier.
We arrived very late from the airport, and Frederic gave clear instructions for access. The room itself was gorgeous. Huge, very comfortable bed, stylishly done. My husband was very pleasantly surprised, and delighted that we hadn’t opted for a miserable chain experience at the airport!
Breakfast – AMAZING. Beautifully presented, homemade jams, fresh bread, home-baked brownies, still in their loaf tin. Charming, wonderful staff.
This place is truly exceptional. I wish we could have stayed longer…
- In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange des Griottiers
Set in a restored farmhouse in Saint-Priest, La Grange des Griottiers offers a garden with chicken, rabbits and a children’s playground. The B&B also offers a living area with a piano.With free WiFi, the guest rooms feature a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms also have garden views and others are located on 2 floors.A breakfast buffet with homemade produce is included at the B&B. Upon reservation and at an extra cost, a 3-course meal can be enjoyed at the property. Board games, a TV and a coffee machine are at the guests’ disposal in the common lounge.Lyon City Center is 8.7 mi away and Eurexpo Exhibition Center is 3.1 mi away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 7.5 mi away and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 6.2 mi away. An airport shuttle service can be arranged at an extra cost.
- The breakfast was very nice and the hosts were very friendly. It was a good location from the airport. The kids had fun watching the animals they had.
- A real nice bed and breakfast, where you receive a warm welcome. A family friendly atmosphere where you feel almost like at home. The breakfast was a dream, with fresh baked croissants and orange juice. The bedroom is really big and has been lovely arranged.
- Nice and friendly family. I had some difficulties with check-in and check-out because the family members are working during the day. But in general all OK.
- Great family run place, our kid like to play with their kids. The owner even came to meet us when the GPS led us to a completely wrong place. Great food and good recommendations for dinner.
We had lovely stay at this Excellent Maison d’hôte! Absolutely lovely couple. Made us very welcome. We had a long drive and arrived very late and we were to tired to look elsewhere for food or wine. We had a bottle of good red wine offered by hostess with few snacks and nice glasses , she brought it all on the tray to the room. It was more than I expected.
Good shower to freshen up. All nice and clean. Lovely breakfast, like at home in the morning – good start for the day. We had a good rest before long journey. Definitely two satisfied customers we are 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the village of Saint-Priest, a 20-minute drive from Lyon, this B&B offers contemporary rooms with LCD TVs and balconies, an outdoor swimming pool with salted water and a sauna. Lyon Part Dieu Train Station is 7.5 mi away.Each room at the Lyon Faubourg opens onto the garden and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.The continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. A communal kitchen with a dishwasher and a coffee machine is at guests’ disposal. A printer, scanner and washing machine are also available.You are invited to relax in the garden or visit Saint-Priest Castle, which is only 350 feet away.
Great and welcoming hosts, Nathalie and Pascal make this place unique from an hospitality point of view.
The room is very nice and facilities are good. Definitely a place we will visit again.
- Very nice rooms, the breakfast was marvellous. Very close you can find a little place where you feel like being in a small village. There you have a nice Brasserie and a good pizzeria. I would go back there if the occasion occurs
- The welcome was fabulous. Both hosts are extremely friendly and helpful . The apartment was beautifully decorated and had all amenities required for an excellent stay. The pool was perfect for a cool down dip. A perfect location for anyone using Lyon airport as its only a 20 min journey.
- Owners were exceptionally gracious. The property is lovely and very clean. We definitely would stay here again if opportunity arises.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, schöne Zimmer, leckeres Frühstück
- Great and welcoming hosts, Nathalie and Pascal make this place unique from an hospitality point of view.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Chapulay is located in Valencin. The bed and breakfast, set in a building dating from 2000, has free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also has a seating area and a bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lyon is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Villeurbanne is 15 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- I don’t know why it’s called “Villa Chapulay” but it a nice granny-flat, kitchen well equipped (no key, to be closed via roller blind from outside), seperate Toilette, sleeping room with good size and well equipped, Wifi working, aircon via window
- Accueil chaleureux, avec un reel souci du bien être du client.
- Tranquillità del posto, Marmellate fatte in casa, non è solo camera ma è dotato di un piccolo salottino con angolo con microonde e frigo.
- Maison au calme, literie reposante, petit déjeuner excellent et les confitures …. ah, les confitures !!!
- Super overnachtingsplaats dicht bij route de soleil.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Priest, 1.7 miles from Siemens Regional Headquarters, Villa provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Aoste Headquarters is 1.7 miles from Villa. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Les petites attentions de l’hôte : une thermos d’eau chaude avec du thé/café/tisane. La gentillesse de l’hôte. La propreté (on a même des chaussons pour ne pas avoir à se déplacer dans les petites communes n’y pieds).
la proximité du lieu de formation dans le quel je passais la journée
la facilité pour se garer dans la rue
- Places de parking dans la rue, accueil agréable et attentionné, petit dejeuner varié
- La proximité d’Eurexpo est vraiment l’unique avantage
- Accueil agréable , chambre propre, bien chauffée. Place de parking disponible dans la rue. Petit déjeuner varié.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa’vi Lyon Est Chambres d’Hôtes
One of our best sellers in Saint-Priest! Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Villa’vi Lyon Est is a Bed & Breakfast located in Saint-Priest, a 10-minute drive from the business park. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.A homemade breakfast is served every morning.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siemens Regional Headquarters is 1,650 feet from Villa’vi Lyon Est, while Aoste Headquarters is 2,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 7.5 mi from Villa’vi Lyon Est.
Very nice and clean place
Very kindly host
Breakfast is great
one good italian Restaurant “Gina” in walking distance
Close to the Expo
- Amazing little place to be found in a small town outskirt of Lyon. Beautiful property, very spacious room with balcony, unlike most accommodation I’ve stayed in France. Very clean and the host could not be more lovely and helpful. It was a beautiful surprise stop over, I had a great sleep and a very relaxing evening. Thank you.
- The owner is very polite and kind! Thank you very much!!!
Very friendly host. Willingness to help and answer on all your questions.
Very good breakfast – not as much choice as in a hotel, but much better food than in many hotels in Lyon
- The owners are very nice. The breakfast improved from last time. Thnak you!
- Very nice and clean place
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport
Offering free WiFi and pool views, B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport is an accommodations located in Pusignan. Including an outdoor pool, this bed and breakfast also features a restaurant.The bed and breakfast is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The property also has 1 bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Lyon is 17 mi from B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 3.4 mi away.
Very friendly and accommodating couple who run the B&B
They made no fuzz that I arrived at 9pm because I was delayed on traffic and were happy to serve me a full raclette dinner with wine at that late hour. The owner got up at 5am to make me breakfast and open the gate without any fuzz and very willingly. She even offered to drive with me to the petrol station.
Room and house is full of character. There’s even a story that the owner’s grandparents hid Jews in the house during wwII!
- We arrived later than planned, really late at night, and Brigitte was so understanding and welcoming. The home is just fabulous, the art (Brigitte’s!!) is stunning. The décor is just so cool and everything is so clean and modern without erasing the history of the family home (which was very interesting, and we enjoyed hearing about it from Brigitte). The room is an attic one, so you have to go up narrow stairs and duck beams, but it’s just SO COOL you really just have to see it to believe it. We were overwhelmed with that and also the goats in the yard we got to pet in the morning after our breakfast. Just a wonderful experience and I’d recommend anyone stay here.
The hosts were great and extremely friendly. We had a 6:45am flight the next morning, and this was the perfect place to stay for it. It’s only about 10 min from the airport and the host woke up before us and made sure there was breakfast ready for us before we left.
The back yard was great too. There was a pool which was great for decompressing and the hosts had goats, a rabbit, and a dog, which was fun.
- Our hosts went way beyond expectations to welcome us and help us enjoy our stay and served us a delicious french meal and a lovely breakfast the next day.
- We stayed with Jean Luc and Brigitte before an early flight from Lyon. They are charming, generous hosts, with a unique, quirky and beautiful house. I would definitely return – for the pool, the pets and the people! And the lifts to and from the airport, which were full of good cheer despite the time.
- Very friendly and accommodating couple who run the B&B
Bed and Breakfast
A Casa Manico
Offering a garden, A Casa Manico is located in Décines-Charpieu, not far from Totem. Complimentary WiFi is offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.Groupama Stadium is 1.7 miles from A Casa Manico. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners were very helpful and friendly. They took us to the metro and gave us information on Lyon centre. The breakfast was very good very fruendly
- Beide sind sehr nett und bemüht. Für einen ungezwungenen Aufenthalt etwas außerhalb der City mit Kontakt zu den Leuten sehr zu empfehlen
Hôtes tres accueillants.
Le petit déjeuner est un vrai délice, la chambre est joliment décorée et au calme
Logement très bien situé par rapport à l’aéroport de Lyon St Exupéry et le stade des Lumières
- Le contact direct, sincère, authentique et chaleureux de Manu et Nicolas. Des gens très disponibles, très attentionnés. On a passé une bonne soirée comme avec des amis. Le cadre est idéal ; propreté, confort, calme, déco et un petit déjeuner royal. On reviendra sans hésiter !
- Merci pour votre très sympathique accueil, chambre d’hôtes confortable, propre et excellent petit déjeuner !
Bed and Breakfast
Boasting a garden, Villa Seignemartin is located in Lyon, 3.1 mi from the Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon. Jean Mermoz Private Hospital, Faculty of Medicine Lyon Est, Léon Bérard Medical Center and Edouard Herriot Hospital can all be found within a 10-minute walk of the property.Each room comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a terrace with a garden view. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.There is a light, self-service breakfast offered on a morning including sliced bread, jam, butter, biscuits, tea and coffee.Tour Part-Dieu is 2.2 mi from the accommodations, while Gerland Stadium is 2.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 9.3 mi from Villa Seignemartin. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.
8th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, promenades and museums.
- L’emplacement pour mon projet correspondait tout à fait à mes attentes
la gentillesse du propriétaire
la place de parking privée
Hôte chaleureux et compréhensif malgré mon retard,
Le coin est tranquille et très proche du métro
Donne envie de revenir 🙂
- Le petit déjeuner avec l’emplacement fonctionnel pour le déguster accueil très sympathique
- Proximité avec les hôpitaux, et jardin fermé avec parking pour la voiture
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bonnet-de-mure Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!