10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Bed and Breakfast
Au Relais Fleuri
Featuring a tennis court and a garden, Au Relais Fleuri has accommodations in Gilette with free WiFi and mountain views. Including a terrace, this bed and breakfast also features a restaurant.This bed and breakfast features a bathroom with a hot tub, a bath and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.A continental or gluten-free breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy darts on site, or go cycling or hiking in the surrounding areas.Nice is 22 miles from Au Relais Fleuri, while Antibes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Place was full of character. Warm welcome from Nicole and Patrick. Lovely breakfast in the garden. Gilette is a small village in the mountains above Nice with a friendly atmosphere.
- The owner Nicole is very kind and positive person and made us feel really welcome. The room was cozy with the beautiful view to the garden and mountains. Gilette is very nice small mountain town.
- The interior of the property is beautifully decorated and the views from the rooms are fantastc
- This was a great choice and we would go back there. Lovely house in the middle of Gillette. Room had a balcony with views over the mountains & breakfast in the garden. Nicole & Partrique were very helpful and suggested great walks – we didn’t use the car and went to lovely places for swimming in the river.
- Fantastic views and super host and hostess. Patrick and Nicole, we miss you already 🙂 Our only regret was that we only stayed for 2 nights, it pained us to leave so soon. Next year we’ll be back I hope, and we’ll stay for a week. Lovely village, wonderful people. Couldn’t ask for more. From a welcome drink to breakfast in the garden, we felt so welcome. Thanks so much Nicole and Patrick. For those who need internet, the wifi was perfect.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Cypres guest house sits at the foot of the village of Contes within easy reach of the French Riviera. It offers free parking and free WiFi. Hosts can prepare homemade meals for a surcharge upon request.The guest house offers 3 guestrooms decorated in a contemporary style. The rooms with attached bathroom open out onto a terrace where guests can admire the mountain views.Le Cypres features a library, children’s playground and offers tourist information. Free bike rental is available onsite.Les Cypres sits just 15 minutes from both the Promenade des Anglais in Nice and Monaco.
- The owner of Les Cypres, Frances, proved to be a formidable host with a wealth of information of the area, replete with valuable suggestions of places to visit. Each morning’s breakfast, in addition to the much appreciated bakery basket included home made yogurt and a variety of Frances’s home made jams. She also would happily cater to the desires of guests requesting eggs and bacon.
- The hosts were great, and we loved the quaint location.
- Wonderful stay,beautiful quite property and garden so relaxing, excellent homemade breakfast just delicious. Great friendly hosts, we would stay again.
- Beautiful place and peaceful to stay. The attention was outstanding. Hopefully we”ll return the next year.
- The owners are very nice and the Food is delicous.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Escale d’Azur
Located in Gattières, Maison d’hôtes Escale d’Azur offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. Nice is a 30-minute drive away.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a private terrace, a view of the mountains, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobe.A breakfast is provided each morning at Maison d’hôtes Escale d’Azur. Guests can also make use of the BBQ facilities provided and the shared, outdoor kitchen.Saint-Martin-du-Var is 8.7 mi away and Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 7.5 mi from the property. Additional features include free WiFi access in the public areas and free private parking on site.
- Spacious apartment with full kitchen. Gorgeous views and very friendly hosts.
The hosts Joelle and Jean-Jacque were very friendly and helpful and extremely accommodating. Lovely people.
Deliciously large croissants and fresh bread for breakfast.
Fantastic view of Gattières. Very comfortable room with kettle and nice clean bathroom. Could have done with a little more legroom in the toilet.
Great location away from the smog of the city but a very quick drive to Nice and to the airport.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- The host is super friendly and help-full. The view is marvellous, we are in the mandarin room and had a view at the valley with the old city center of Gattieres in front of us. You have breakfast with this view as well. The breakfast is more then fine. There is also an outside kitchen to cook, with a fridge to keep your own drinks and groceries. The shower is fine and the room was spacious enough. There is also a very nice pool to hang out.
- The view from our room was amazing and looked out over the valley and Gattiere beyond. Joelle is a wonderful host with a great sense of humour and nothing was too much trouble. The bread and croissants etc at breakfast were delicious. Due to the time of year the swimming pool was a great asset and we used it often
- Delicious croissants and assortment of bread for breakfast. Location near pretty hilltop towns and Nice. Room very bright and clean. Even a kettle! Noelle and Jean-Jacques were incredibly welcoming and even cleaned and lent their bike! Lovely pool and quiet location. Fab outdoor kitchen too! Highly recommend!
Bed and Breakfast
The Frogs House
Set in the typically Provencal village of Saint-Jeannet, this guest house is just 12 mi from Nice. You can admire the Mediterranean Sea views from the terrace or watch the LCD TV in the lounge.The rooms and suites at The Frogs House are decorated in neutral tones and contemporary in style. Most accommodations has views of the hills and some has a private balcony with sea views.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the guest house’s dining area. You can also use the communal kitchen or sample some of the host’s homemade cuisine upon request.Free Wi-Fi access and free public parking are additional facilities at this guest house. Vence is 4.3 mi from the guest house and Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Monaco is 28 mi away.
- The best part of staying at the Frog’s House was the warm welcome and hospitality we received from the owner Benoit. He was very friendly and helpful to us. He helped my spouse restore her telephone service and provided us with excellent advice on the day trips we planned to take by car. He was also very positive, encouraging and supportive of my efforts to carry on conversations in French. His thoughtful and considerate manner made our stay very enjoyable.
Fantastisk udsigt fra værelset.
Fin morgenmad sammen med de andre gæster ved et fællesbord.
- Benoit et Corinne nous ont fait passer une très belle semaine, toujours attentifs à nos besoins. Activités proposées au top avec Benoit comme guide intéressant et plein d’humour, il connaît très bien la région. Petits déjeuners et picnics délicieux, très belle vue depuis la terrasse du Frog’s house. Yoga en pleine nature, Rencontre avec des personnes de différents pays, le tout dans un beau cadre, on recommande chaudement.
- L’emplacement géographique. L’accueil et la gentillesse de l’équipe. Jolie déco dans la chambre.
A szállás hangulata, a vendégszeretet, a város festői hangulata. A házias és tradicionális ételek.
A tulajdonosok roppant kedvesek, szívélyesek és segítőkészek voltak, mintha egy családhoz csöppentünk volna 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
La Colline de Vence
One of our top picks in Vence.La Colline de Vence is located in Vence and features an outdoor pool, a garden and free WiFi. The property is 15 mi from Nice and 21 mi from Cannes. Every morning, a continental breakfast is offered.The rooms here will provide you with a terrace, private entrance and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Private bathrooms feature a shower or bath and hairdryer. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms. Extras include a mini-bar and outdoor furniture.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Saint-Paul-de-Vence is 4.3 mi away. The property offers free parking.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is a 27-minute drive away.
- This is a friendly, peaceful place for people who are not wanting a fussy, extra fancy base to enjoy Vence and the gorgeous villages nearby. The comforts are there without being lavish. Julian and his wife are the nicest people you could meet who will look out for your needs. Breakfast is especially full of goodies like fresh cheese and fruits, baked goods and great coffee. We finished a long trip here with true relaxation.
- breath taking views, beautiful spot, perfect breakfast and host. Julian was amazing and linda and his place is unforgetable !
Beautiful property with stunning views! Was warmly welcomed by Julien on arrival, who also offered local restaurant recommendations for us to try! Room was cozy and we enjoyed spending some time on the terrace in the evening as the location of the property was so peaceful in the hills!
Breakfast was super, served by Julien and his mother which had a selection of breads, jams, cheese and fruit!
Overall we loved staying at the property and would stay again, thanks Julien and family!
- Everything was amazing: the view, th breakfast by the pool, the comfy bed. Julien was a very nice host and had some grat recommendations for us.
- Great breakfast. Great views. Really friendly owners and good quality accommodation. It was a bit of a hike to and from Vence on foot in the evening but we got used to it! Nice walks and drives from the property.
Bed and Breakfast
Au Pied des Baous
Au Pied des Baous is located in Vence, 5 miles from Maeght Fondation and has air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to an outdoor swimming pool and a grill.Some units feature a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain or pool views.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 12 miles from Au Pied des Baous.
- The hosts were very friendly recommending we check out a nearby bridge, breakfast waa delicious and the room had an amazing view!
We were in love with the place; could not have been better! Wonderful owners, beautiful views, spacious decks, one of the best breakfasts in our 3 weeks in France. All in all…
- Lovely B&B, good breakfast with fresh local products (fruits, cheeses, bread, jam) and a breathtaking view on the surrounding mountains, friendly hosts giving good tips on what to do in the area, spacious and clean room with a good bed and blinds to darken the room completely.
- The pool area was dreamy, the view was amazing and breakfast was perfect. The owners were charming. Would love to go back!
- Everything. The property was wonderful as was the host.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas de la Source
An 18th-century Provencal house located 7.5 mi from Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Le Mas de la Source offers a garden, terrace, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The rooms at Le Mas de la Source feature a view of the sea, garden and surrounding mountains. They include a TV and have a private bathroom. One of the rooms has a balcony and a seating area with a sofa.A continental breakfast consisting of homemade crepes, pastries and jams is prepared daily.Le Mas de la Source is 25 mi from Nice Airport and 9.9 mi from Cagnes-sur-Mer Train Station. Free private parking is provided on site making this B&B an ideal base for those exploring Provence by car.
- Beautifull location. Gorgeous breakfast. Very nice staff (Owner). Really a place for to relax and easy hicking. Beautifull view on surronding and Med sea.
- The welcome was outstanding. The breakfast was amazing. the location is exceptional, the hiking track worth every minute, and the medieval village down the hill one of a kind
- Amazing views, warm and very friendly hostess, rooms very clean and furnished to a high standard, comfortable beds! Superb breakfast which was included in the price. Would not hesitate to recommend this place. 3.5km from the village.
- Quiet, spotless, Friendly and super catering, outstanding view
- Stunning place,fantastic hostes…was an absolutely pleasurable stay..
Bed and Breakfast
Offering free bikes and free WiFi in public areas, Villa Elise is a bed and breakfast located in Vence that dates back to 1920. This B&B features a permanent exhibition. The medieval town center of Vence is 500 feet from the property.Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an outdoor seating area and ironing facilities.At Villa Elise you will find a shared garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views from the rooms. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and an outdoor dining area.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 9.9 mi away. Private parking is possible on site at a surcharge, subject to availability.
- This a gem of a place to stay in Vence. Elise is a charming hostess and full of helpful information for visiting the area. Her breakfast was superb with homemade jams and cake. Room was very comfortable and clean. I would rate Villa Elise a 10!
- Breakfast with home made jams was phenomenal, artwork in the public room lovely, the family room was very practical. We had the ability to reserve parking on the property which was very convenient for my older mother. Wonderful recommendations for restaurants to get delicious local food made in house!
- Dominique was perfect host. Very Nice breakfast and location
- excellent breakfast. good location. just a 2 minute walk to town center.
- Lovely breakfast we had every morning and friendly host. Kitchen is amazing and full of art. Room was comfortable.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Carles BnB
One of our best sellers in La Colle-sur-Loup! MAISON CARLES BnB is located in La Colle-sur-Loup, 2.5 mi from St Paul de Vence. The property offers self-catering suites as well as free WiFi in the rooms. Guests can enjoy a pool table and a garden.Each spacious room is furnished with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a kitchen and a dining area. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed in your room or on the terrace. Shops and restaurants are located within 650 feet.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- One of my favourite places in France. The host, Gregory, is a fantastic fun person very accommodating and helpful. The small town location is very picturesque and quaint.
- Room full of atmosphere. Old restored building. The host is an amazing, friendly person who will do anything to improve your stay. Such service is rarely seen. Comfy bed.
- The room was clean and with a nice atmosphere; breakfast in a romantic garden and very tasty. We felt very good. The host was very friendly and helpful. The appartment is located in the nice old town of La Colle sur Loup. Only 300 meters to the tourist information or to a market. It’s possible and comfortable to take the bus to Nice oder to St. Paul de Vence resp. Fondation Maeght.
- We truly enjoyed our stay!! Gregoire’s very warm welcome made us feel at home right away. We would definitely come back!!
Gregoire is an amazing host – friendly, helpful, and attentive to every detail.
Our room was very comfortable, stylish, and clean. Highly recommend!!
Bed and Breakfast
La Chapelle Saint Gervais
This guest house is set within a farm, 1.2 mi from Sospel in the Maritime Alps. Free Wi-Fi is offered and guests are invited to take in the views of the mountains from one of the south-facing terraces.Guest rooms at La Chapelle Saint Gervais are heated and feature parquet flooring. Each room has views of the valley and the mountains and includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Evening menus prepared with seasonal products from the farm and the region can be prepared upon request. Breakfast is served daily in the dining area or on the terrace on sunny mornings.Free private parking is available and Sospel Train Station is 1.6 mi away. The guest house is 4.1 mi from the Italian border, 12 mi from Menton and the sea and a 45-minute drive from Monaco.
- Great staff, great location and great breakfast. It was one amazing stay. Recommended!
- The Property is beautifully located with fantastic views and the host Pascale made our stay wonderful. She was really helpful and offered tips and advice when needed. The breakfast was outstanding with everything you could possibly need. Our room got upgraded when we arrived to a full flat. We couldn’t be happier.
- A simply stunning location. Set with a beautiful mountain back drop. The property was clean, comfortable and well appointed. Close to the town and the spectacular Grand Alpine Tour it also is conveniently situated for Menton and the Riviera. The owner was a delightful lady and very helpful.
- We we’re looking for an alternative stay during our gr52 hike and we found this wonderful place! It is within easy walking distance from sospel even after hiking the gr52 and it is totally worth it! All rooms are nice but if you have the choice you should try to get the downstairs room. It feels like you sleep in an old monastery but with all comfort you could wish. Pascale, the owner is also a lovely person and the garden is perfect for relaxing after a long day.
- Pascale makes you feel at home, plenty of choice for breakfast and lovely evening meal if required. Having a residence fridge in the Chapel was great for drinks and food. Free wi-fi on the farm, in rooms and outside while enjoying the views with a glass of wine. Also enjoyed Pascale’s 2 cats and dog while staying. Would highly recommend this farm to stay while visiting the South of France.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!