10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Bernard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bernard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bernard Burgundy:
Bed and Breakfast
Les Rolanges Chambres d’hôtes
Located 12 mi from both Beaune and Dijon, Les Rolanges Chambres d’Hôtes offers ground-floor guest rooms set in the annex of a modern country house. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and you can relax in the property’s garden.Each room has its own, furnished terrace area. Rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily.Free, private parking is possible at the property. Ideally located in the Burgundy region, you can visit various wine-producers. Nuits Saint-Georges is 4.3 mi away, and the Vougeot vineyards and chateau is at 3.1 mi. You can also enjoy walks in the nearby forest, 1,650 feet from the property.
- It was quaint and typically French, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The owner couldn’t have made us more welcome. She even booked us a meal in a restaurant in the village. Breakfast was included in the price, which was excellent. Very good value for money on our overnight stop from Fréjus to Calais.
- Very friendly host, helped us with lots of things. Lovely clean room
- Very nice breakfast and very nice owner. Quiet place in a good location.
The hostess Mme Esmonin was very helpful and friendly and recommended a good bistro in Nuits St George.
- Breakfast was good and substantial. Proprietor very hellpful with information on local area and restaurants.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Les Cistelles
Located in the Côtes de Nuits wine-producing area, Les Cistelles offers a garden and a flowered park. Citeaux Abbey is 2.5 mi away and Beaune is a 25-minute drive from the property.Each room is decorated in a traditional style and all rooms are air-conditioned. They feature a desk, wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Les Cistelles. Evening menus with local specialties and products from the garden can be prepared if you reserve 24 hours in advance. Restaurants can be found within 4.3 mi of the B&B.Nuits-Saint-Georges is 5.6 mi away and Dijon can be reached by car in 35-minutes. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- The homemade breakfast was lovely, and the owners were very friendly.
- Roland and Gigi were marvelous hosts. Our accommodations were fantastic. We had dinner with them one evening and enjoyed hearing about their garden and daily lives. Touring by car afforded us the opportunity to visit out of the way places and to enjoy the countryside.
- The hosts were very pleasant, friendly and very helpful. The breakfasts were delicious. The other guests were also interesting and cordial. The property was very pretty.
A very warm welcome. Room very well appointed , clean and comfortable.
Meal delicious in very relaxed atmosphere with other guests. A good opportunity to try the famous local wines.
- Gigi and her husband are real characters who livened up our stay with great hospitality and made us feel very welcome indeed, even though their English was limited. Facilities were more than adequate for a 1 night stay and is a very convenient ‘stop off point for both the Bordeaux and Dordogne regions. We loved it’s charm and setting.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes L’Orée du Bois
Set in a wooded park 14 mi from Dijon and 11 mi from Beaune, Chambre d’Hôtes L’Orée du Bois features an outdoor swimming pool, bike rental, a terrace, and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at Chambre d’Hôtes L’Orée du Bois feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, a balcony and a terrace, and an electric kettle. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and you can also choose to share meals with other guests and enjoy traditional French cuisine if you reserve in advance.Chambre d’Hôtes L’Orée du Bois is 5.6 mi from Nuits St Georges Train Station and 13 mi from Dijon Airport. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Perfect stopover en-route to the Alps for skiing trip. The host, Mathew, was extremely helpful. We’re now thinking about visiting the area for a longer period during the summer.
- I really liked how cute the room was. Everything was decorated nicely and very clean. Owner was really nice and gave us recommendations when needed. Breakfast was pretty good.
- Beautifull property very well located if you travel from or back to the North East border. A true example of excellent hospitality!
- One of our best experience we felt like home with our friends
- We arrived quite late and were greeted by our wonderful hosts Corina and Jacques. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was waiting for us – cosy warm and smelling beautifully of aromatherapy oils. We also enjoyed scrumptious dinner prepared by our host. Truly enjoyable stay. Would definitely recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.
Bed and Breakfast
Located on the edge of a forest, Les Sarguenotes offers bed and breakfast accommodations 12 mi from Dijon. The property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and well-established gardens.Free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower are provided in the guest room at Les Sarguenotes. The rooms are accessed by a private staircase and have views of Mont Vergy.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. You will also have access to a common kitchen with a fridge and ceramic hot-plates.The ruins of Chateau de Vergy are 2.5 mi from Les Sarguenotes. Nuits-Saint-Georges is 8.7 mi away.
- The host and hostess (Madame Christianne and Missour Dominique) were exceptionally welcoming. They met us at the door and though they spoke no English they were very patient with our limited French and use of Google Translate! The rooms were all very quaintly personalized by Christianne and the terrace outside quiet and peaceful. The property is on the GR, so as hikers we were very happy! The shared kitchen was perfect (it has a hot plate, microwave and small fridge) and made meals easy. Chamboeuf has little in the way of food but 12 minutes away Gevrey-Chambertin has restaurants and groceries and an ATM. Note that the property accepts cash and no cards so come prepared.
- Our hosts were very generous and helpful, make a huge effort to clear the snow so we were able to drive safely. Very comfortable accommodation and nice breakfast with home made food.
- The outdoor space immediately outside the room was lovely, if but the view was scuppered by the trees. The car parking was okay, and well off the road. There was an unexpected communal kitchen area complete with fridge, hob and sink as well as crockery and cutlery. All the guests of the evening ended up in the kitchen at the same time, which was slightly unfortunate but it was nice to be able to cook something as opposed to go out. It was lovely cooking some pasta and sitting out on the terrace, although it was a little cool even in mid august, but there were blankets in the room which we were able to wrap around us when the sun went down.
Good.coffee in the morninig
- The beds are a little on the hard side … but we found this throughout Europe. Very picturesque setting overlooking mountains and hills. Serene!
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Du Parc
Located in Argilly in the Burgundy Region, 9.3 mi from Beaune, La Maison Du Parc features an outdoor pool and sauna. Free private, secured parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Maison Du Parc features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property. You will also find a terrace fitted with a barbecue.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles.Dijon is 17 mi from La Maison Du Parc, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 21 mi from the property. Nuits-Saint-Georges is 6.2 mi away and the nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 19 mi from the property.
- Large, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms. Park-like property with bicycles to use. A pool for the summer. Easy drive to Beaune, Nuits-Saint-Georges or other Bourgogne locations.
- Julie the owner and operator works really hard to make your stay perfect. The rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. Breakfast is very well thought out. My sister is vegetarian and she had plenty of options. I would highly recommend it to others.
- Excellent breakfast, excellent location, within a small forest. short distance from beaune.
- The host was wonderful! Very helpful with ideas for us in Beaune. She helped me have Cremant de Bourgogne and flowers for my wife’s birthday in the room at arrival. Great recommendation for dinner in another town! Breakfast and the dining area was great. Room was great – enjoyed the stay very much. I just wished our busy plans had allowed us to hang around there longer.
- As frindly as possible, nice place, perfect Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
le Petit Paris
Offering free WiFi and river views, le Petit Paris is a property located in Flagey-Échézeaux. The property has garden views and is 13 miles from Dijon.The bed and breakfast includes a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. The bathroom has a bath or shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le petit paris has a playground. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Beaune is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Nuits-Saint-Georges is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 44 miles from le Petit Paris.
- Beautiful breakfast out by the pond. Home made breads, great coffee. Lovely owners.
- Great situation. Quiet, off the beaten track but close to everything
- The hotel is an old mension with a marvelous garden. It is so picturesque and charming. It is run by a couple. So you feel like guests at home but not hotel visitors. We had a two days stay and had to run around to see burgundy but if i had chance i would like to stay there a few days without getting out of hotel.
- The bed is so comfy and the location easily accessible but very peaceful. The lily pond is magnificent in July: just the place for relaxation.
- il clima, l’accoglienza la zona, insomma, tutto
Bed and Breakfast
Logis Saint Martin
Logis Saint Martin is a B&B set in an original stone building in Magny-les-Villiers, among the vineyards of the Burgundy region. A homemade breakfast is served every day and free Wi-Fi is available.Decorated in an authentic style, the guest rooms all have a seating area and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each has a private bathroom fitted with a shower and a heated towel rail.Breakfast is taken in the shared dining room, which features an original open fireplace. After breakfast, you can relax in the garden.With free parking on site, this B&B is just 500 feet from a 15th-century Romanesque Church. The towns of Nuits st Georges and Beaune are both 6.2 mi away.
- Our room was spacious and beautifully maintained. The host Paulina is super friendly, and rightfully so, takes pride in her establishment. Great breakfast with lots to choose from. Glad we had the time to spend 2 nights at this great accommodation in a small village in the magnificent Burgundy wine region.
- Everything was excellent! Breakfast very good!!! Thank you !!
- This was a beautiful gem of a B&B. Location is in a small, quiet and very pretty village. The owner is charming and welcoming. Our room was very clean and exceptionally comfortable. The breakfast was carefully presented and delicious. I recommend this place without reservation.
- Good location. Very quiet and super friendly owner. Big bonus is her vineyard.
- The situation was good. Good sized room good bathroom.
Bed and Breakfast
CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR
With garden views, CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR is located in Corcelles-lès-Cîteaux and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bidet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Dijon is 12 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Beaune is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It would be nice if one knew that it is so far off from a decent restaurant of town, a bit too far off road.
- Friendly and helpful hosts, easy communication. Quiet place not far from many famous wineyards
- This is a lovely place. We were warmly welcomed and the room was airy, spacious and comfortable with a guest lounge with facilities for making a hot drink. It’s in a quiet location and there is a bit of a drive to the local restaurant. Breakfast was fresh, simple and tasty.
- De gastvrijheid van de gastvrouw en een mooie woning in een rustige omgeving.
Molto tranquillo e silenzioso
Possibilità di fare jogging nel bosco
Bed and Breakfast
Au Grenier de la Chouette
Located in Villy-le-Moutier in the Burgundy countryside, Au Grenier de la Chouette is a guest house set in a renovated farmhouse featuring a flowery garden with a pond. Home-made bread, cakes and marmalade are served for breakfast.Free WiFi, period furniture and exposed beams feature in the nonsmoking guest rooms. Each room includes a radio and facilities for making hot drinks.Evening meals prepared using produce from the farm at Au Grenier de la Chouette can be served upon prior reservation. Free tea is at guests’ disposal in the lobby.Board games and a library are provided in the lounge. A picnic table, deckchairs and a boules pitch can be found in the garden.The Wine Museum in Beaune is 11 mi from the guest house, and the Borne Forest is just 1.9 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site and the guest house is accessible via the A36 motorway.
- Maryse is such a warm hearted host. She welcomed us for dinner on her patio and kindly shared her stories from the region and beyond. It was such a wonderful exchange! We liked the breakfast too. For those who are wondering whether to book the place, I would strongly recommend to stay and experience the hospitality.
- We had a wonderful stay chez Marise! She is so warm and welcoming and we enjoyed so much the dinner with the other guests. She made us feel as at home. We really appreciated the silence of neighbours 😊
- Great hospitality. The room was very comfortable. We had a fabulous home cooked meal prepared by Maryse, which we enjoyed with the other guests. A wonderfully French experience.
- Wow, so friendly and made every effort to make us very welcome. On arrival spent time in the beautiful garden watching the frogs in the pond! We took advantage of the offer of an evening meal, at the time of writing it was 25 Euros PP and without doubt this was outstanding value as the meal was beautiful and included a range of local aperitifs to start, what a wonderful chef! We spent the evening feeling part of a family, breakfast was also top notch. would highly recommend, just don’t tell anyone else!
Superbe! A very nice host, very nice rooms and very in the middle of the nature.
The food, the wine and the home made apperative was perfect. We got all the explanations and we had a perfect evening.
Breakfast was also served in the garden with home-made jam and bread. Perfect start of the day.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Demoiselles de Ladoix
Located among the Côte de Beaune vineyards, this guest house dates from the 19th century and offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. It is located 2.5 mi from the A31 motorway and 3.1 mi from Beaune TGV Train Station.Guest rooms at Les Demoiselles de Ladoix are elegantly decorated and offer a view of the gardens. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom with free toiletries and a bathtub or shower.A continental breakfast with homemade cakes and jams is offered each morning at the guest house. Breakfast can be served on the patio during the summer months and additional facilities available include free on-site parking.
- The place is strategically located, only a few minutes away from the highway, yet quiet and very nice. The breakfast was great, the owners welcoming. Excellent stopover on the way to the mountains.
- The host was very nice and welcoming. We appreciated the comfortable and beautifully decorated bedroom as well as the natural and authentic settings, in which we enjoyed a nice breakfast. Highly recommended.
- The owner was really nice. The breakfast was amazing!
- Everything. Superb. Will stay longer next time. Beaune is gear!
very lovely prepared breakfast
close to Beaune
friendly and helpfull lessor
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bernard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!