10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Bernard Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Bernard Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Bernard Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bernard Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hotes Bairet
Located in Saint-Bernard in the Alsace Region, Chambres d’hotes Bairet offers a self-catering studio, a garden and a barbecue facilities.A private bathroom, a balcony and a kitchenette are available in the studio.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Games for children and adults are at guests’ disposal.Activities in the area include cycling and hiking. Basel is 25 mi from Chambres d’hotes Bairet, while Colmar is 35 mi away. Basel Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- Very friendly host family, environment rural and very quiet, excellent quality bedding and delicious breakfast!
- A quiet farmhouse in a beautiful piece of Alsatian Landscape. Homemade breakfast in a domestic cozy atmosphere chatting with the young owners. All around villages with typical wooden frame houses. Le Corbusier’s masterpiece Ronchamp chapelle a few kilometers away. Great holiday!
- The hosts are amazing, friendly and caring! The beds are comfortable, the breakfast is very good. Highly recommend for a stay
- Owners a great couple nothing too much trouble very good parking
- It’s a great cottage house for people who like it quiet and homely. Enough room for 4 people with a equipped kitchen. Really tasty regional breakfast. Amazingly frendly hosts!
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Portes de l’Alsace
Aux Portes de l’Alsace is set in an 18th-century house, characteristic of the region, a 25-minute drive from Belfort. It offers guestrooms with free Wi-Fi access and views of the large garden. Free private parking is possible on site.Each individually decorated room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily.You can relax by the fireplace in the shared living room, and enjoy on-site activities such as pétanque and table tennis. Bicycles are at guests’ disposal. Aux Portes de l’Alsace is ideally located for discovering the region’s wines and cuisine.
- The Guest house was very nice plenty of room in a very pretty location, the family who run the property were very welcoming, and although we struggled with English conversation, we overcome this this much laughter from both sides, we really enjoyed our stay.
- loved the decor of the bedroom, quiet and spaceous room with a soaker tub
Very welcoming owners, very dedicated to making guests spend some pleasant time
Beautiful countryside house in a quiet location
- Very nice people. Beautiful and clean rooms. We really loved that place 🙂
- Les petits bonbons, la propreté et le charme de la chambre, l’accueil et l’amabilité de nos hôtes, la baignoire d’angle
Bed and Breakfast
Located 1.9 mi from Mulhouse city center and train station, Villa Eden features an outdoor swimming pool and a large garden in the Rebberg district. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available.The rooms at Villa Eden are individually decorated and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath or shower. Guests have access to a common lounge at the B&B.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a range of French pastries, cold meats, dairy products and cheese is served. It can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace. Restaurants are just 1,300 feet away.Guests can walk 2,150 feet to visit Mulhouse zoological and botanical garden. EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is just 16 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambres d’hôtes
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambre d’hôtes is located in Fontaine, just 12 mi from the Vosges Ski Slopes. There is also a garden and terrace at the property.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, balcony, mountain and garden views as well as a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambre d’hôtes. Guests can find restaurants in Foussemagne and Vauthiermont, just a 5-minute drive away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 25 mi away. The property offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi access throughout.
- Very friendly and helpful host, very spacious room with view. The ‘shared’ facilities, including kitchen and honesty bar were more than expected, and if later in the year, the pool would have been a further bonus.
- An excellent overnight stop with an extremely attentive host.
- Wir wurden total freundlich und offenherzig empfangen. Das Zimmer war sauber, groß und hatte sogar einen Balkon. Auch wenn wir fragen hatten, waren die Besitzer sehr bemüht sie zu beantworten. Für einen ruhigen Urlaub hat die Unterkunft die perfekte Lage. Es ist etwas abgelegen, aber trotzdem kann man mit dem Auto alles sehr schnell erreichen. Zum Wandern ist es dort auch wirklich schön.
- Vue superbe sur la campagne et sur les Vosges.Très beau petit déjeuner.
- Très bonne literie. Belle chambre spacieuse. Salle de bain neuve.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Puits is a B&B set 1.9 mi from the Alsace Wine Route and only 350 feet from the Eco Museum in Pulversheim. The garden features a shaded terrace and a continental breakfast is served every morning.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 mi from the center of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 mi away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
Room OK for 3, maybe 4.
Located close to the road towards Switzerland.
- Good personal !Good food! incredible museum of miners
- The spacious accommodation, the unexpected complimentary drink and the offer of an evening meal.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin De La Tuilerie
Set in Pfastatt in the Alsace Region, 22 mi from Colmar, Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can dine at the property upon prior reservation.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Basel is 19 mi from Le Jardin De La Tuilerie, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Rosella and Henri are excellent host who took the best care of me. A wonderful quiet room with a cool bath, that’s tucked into quiet neighborhood not far from the main thoroughfares and transit.
- The property was unique and beautiful. The owners had put a lot of time and effort into the property to make it a special place.
A beautiful place. warm and very friendly hospitality of the owners.
.Breakfast with a beautiful view of the spectacular house gardan beauty.
Bathroom is very luxurious.
.Everything is just perfect.
- A very friendly family sitting. with exceptional breakfast views
- Everything. The room was immaculate and quiet. Our hosts were lovely, interesting, generous and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps
– Located in a mansion house with porch and small garden
– Garden with chairs and table
– Board games and DVDs available for children
– Restaurants, shops and services accessible at a walking distance (5 to 10 minutes)
– Swiss boarder at 9.3 mi
– Basel at 20 miROOMS
– From each window guests can admire the beautiful views of the forest, Ferrette’s castle and the main fountain
– Private bathroom (with a shower and toilet), television, Internet service
– In the superior room :private porch with direct accessFOOD
– Continental breakfast may be served in the main dining room, on the terrace or in another room with armchair, table and chairs, books at disposal,
– Kitchen area equipped with a microwave oven and a fridge
-Tea and coffee are complimentary
– Occasionally offer Kugelhof and homemade « brioche » for the breakfastACCESS AND ACTIVITIES
– Hiking, biking in the forest (bike rentel in the village)
– Golf at 6.8 miIMPORTANT INFO
– Bedroom and bathroom linen included
– Changing table + high chair are available at no charge
– Additional 30 euros for housekeeping if needed
3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Warm and comfortable accommodation
Home made jams and lovely bread
Fresh fruit salad
Surrounding countryside and the town are very nice
- Warm place, the hosts are very nice and the breakfast was great.
- Gutes Frühstück. Aufmerksame, freundliche Betreuung durch Mme. Sophie.
Das B&B verfügt über zwei Zimmer im Erdgeschoss. Meines war sehr liebevoll eingerichtet und es fehlte an nichts. Die Lage ist perfekt. In wenigen Minuten ist man oben an der Burg bzw. unten bei den verschiedenen Restaurants.
Der Besitzer ist sehr sympathisch und gibt gute Tipps für Ferrette und die Umgebung.
Das Frühstück ist typisch französisch.
Parkplätze stehen um das B&B ausreichend und kostenlos zur Verfügung.
- Très belle maison avec vue sur les monts alentours au moment du petit déjeuner. Petit bémol sur la salle de bain petite mais point positif à une gran douche à l italienne. Belle chambre décorée avec goût et très calme
- 3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck
Located in the medieval city of Ferrette, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck is 8.1 mi from the Swiss border and 12 mi from Bâle Golf Club. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a wooden terrace with outdoor furniture.With wooden floors, all rooms and suites feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck. The property has a shared seating area with a bar and a restaurant can be found 1,000 feet away.This property is 16 mi from Saint-Louis and 19 mi from the German border. Free public parking is available on site.
- The owner couldn’t have been more pleasant. Breakfast in the pretty main room was very simple (OJ and bread with butter and good coffee made to order by said owner). Our corner 68 EUR room was sweet and clean. Not luxurious but it was 68 EUR after all. The location at the bottom of a hill on top of which an old chateau/donjon sits is very charming. One can walk down the road and find several good restaurants in five minutes time.
- Lovely place, with very nice feel. Enjoyed the simple breakfast and the breakfast room particularly. The host couldn’t have been nicer – we let him know at short notice that we would be arriving two hours after checkin finished, he was waiting for us at the door when we arrived and completely relaxed about it. Very peaceful place.
Off road parking for the motorbike
Simply furnished but very large room with plenty of space for all our gear
Oil filled heater was very appreciated for drying after getting soaked in a mountain storm
A unique house – full of character and historical interest with a view of the chateau.
Breakfast was simple but delicious and with great coffee.
The owners were friendly and extremely welcoming.
Ferrette is a beautiful village – the steep hills are not for the faint-hearted!
We enjoyed a good meal at a local restaurant recommended by the owner.
- Very nice small village and warmful welcoming by the tensnt. So derful authentic and quiet place to stay
Bed and Breakfast
La Forge Gourmande
Located in Hochstatt, 5 mi from Mulhouse Zoo and 7.5 mi from the Autombile Museum, La Forge Gourmande features a restaurant and free WiFi. The B&B has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance. Several cycling paths can be found in the area.The property is 31 mi from Colmar. Basel is 28 mi from La Forge Gourmande, while La Bresse is 37 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 27 mi from the property and Kaysersberg is 40 mi away.
- Personal attention of the owners Christian and Agnes. Christian is a great cook and he prepares great breakfast and dinners
- We loved the rooms, we loved the pool, the amazing breakfast and the great dinners. The cooking and wine and ambience where so good – we did not want to go to any restaurant outside of the place. Christian the owner is a great cook and him and Agnès are such nice hosts. And all this comes with the right wine… 😊
- Christian and Agnes are the best gracious hosts. Attention to detail at this place is impeccable. Super clean, comfortable, and inviting. This is our second stay here and their solid dinner menus never disappoints. Excellent high end local cuisine paired with Alsacian wines. During the day, we really got to relax by the poolside in a tranquil garden. Will be going back again!
- If you are looking for a unique place to stay, with wonderful hosts, this is the place. Agnes and Christian have created a beautiful oasis: peaceful, warm and inviting. We loved our room, we loved the setting and we particularly appreciated our hosts who went out of their way to prepare a lovely evening meal and delicious breakfast. The food was fresh, homemade, plentiful and incredible. Homemade sausages, jams and juices, local wine, organic vegetables. We enjoyed great conversation and appreciated them opening their lovely home with handmade furniture and lovely art to us. It was a little out of the way from where we ended our cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We had to take a train and a taxi to get there and a taxi to the airport, which was not exactly close. But to us, it was well worth it! We enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone.
Amazing breakfast, all was delicious, fruits, natural juices, cheese and charcuterie local, homemade pastry😍lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
Une Histoire Eau
Une Histoire Eau is located in Elbach and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides a terrace.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a playground. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Mulhouse is 16 miles from Une Histoire Eau. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 33 miles from the property.
Accueil chaleureux par les propriétaires
Calme et propreté
Literie propre et confortable
Petit déjeuné copieux et fait de produits maison
- Aussergewöhnlich gute Gastgeber. Die Gastgeber sind sehr herzlich und wir fühlten uns sehr willkommen. An das gemeinsame Abendessen das sie für uns gekocht haben, da kein Restaurant in der unmittelbaren Umgebung war, denken wir sehr gerne zurück.
- We hebben even moeten zoeken voor we de locatie gevonden hadden omdat er een verschil is tussen wat booking.com op de kaart laat zien en het werkelijke adres, maar de gastvrije ontvangst door Jeanine en Bernard maakten alles goed na een lange fietsdag. De kamer was zeer netjes en rustig gelegen. Het diner samen met de eigenaars was heel verzorgd en lekker en ook het ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid.
- Die Unterkunft ist im hauseigenen Garten mit Blick auf Feld und Wald.Es ist ruhig und man kann sich gut entspannen.Die Vermieter sind sehr gastfreundlich,es ist familiär und “tierisch” nett!
L’accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires
L’environnement superbe pour ceux qui aiment la campagne et les animaux
Le petit déjeuner bon et copieux
La proximité de l’Eurovélo6 et la possibilité de mettre nos vélos à l’abri
- Accueil chaleureux par les propriétaires
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-bernard Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Bernard Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Bernard Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Bernard Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!