10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-benoît-sur-seine Champagne – Ardenne:
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Vermoise
Located in Sainte-Maure in the Champagne – Ardenne region, Domaine de Vermoise provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Domaine de Vermoise has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Troyes is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Lovely property, nice location, very peaceful. Very helpful with advice about good local restaurants – even booked one for us.
- Incredibly comfy room and bed (we’ve stayed in so many uncomfortable beds in France). The room was incredibly well designed, the layout to a very high end, and the host was very helpful with our needs. We were travelling not in the summer, but I can imagine the venue would be incredible for the summer, or for parties. I would very much enjoy going back to stay at this incredible venue.
- Large room with large bed and lovely bedlinen. Very good bathroom. Quiet area for safe parking but close to busy town.
- Quaint place overall. room amazing as per pictures with modern bathroom.excellent fresh breakfast lots of choice. very helpful owner. easy drive to troyes
- Everything great. A beautiful place with the interiors finished to a high level. Aude Extremely helpful! Will be back!
Bed and Breakfast
Villa des Couleurs
Offering free bikes, Villa des Couleurs has accommodations in Pont-Sainte-Marie. Free WiFi is offered.A terrace with garden views is offered in every unit.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Troyes is 3.1 miles from the bed and breakfast. Châlons Vatry Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Very nice and clean. The hosts were amazing. The price was good and the yard is a great place to spend an evening. Would stay here again. Thank you!
- The host and family was really nice and made us feel at home 🙂
Fantastic overnight stay in a beautiful home.
I would highly recommend this place to others.
I might even be back one day on my travels through France.
- This is a family home so be aware of that; we did have privacy, outstanding hospitality and ease of access to buses to the city. The breakfast was out of this world with home-made bread and delicious home-made tarts. The owners even went to the bakery early on some days to fetch croissants and left sweet little ‘good morning’ notes with the names of the guests on them. The property is quirky but very secure with its own gates. There is a bike available to use. McArthur Glen is down the road so if you are into designer gear it’s the spot for you. The supermarket next to the complex is huge and has some really great groceries.
- L’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires qui ont partagés avec nous les bonnes adresses, et qui nous ont fait voyagé en nous parlant de leur vie personnelle c’était très sympa
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hotes Floralia
Chambres d’hotes Floralia is located in Troyes. The traditional-style guest house features a garden and floral wallpaper. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Rooms here will provide you with a seating area and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms.A continental breakfast is available daily and includes bakeries, homemade cakes, jams, yogurt, ham and cheese. The breakfast can be served indoors or outdoors on the terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 mi from Troyes Train Station, 1.3 mi from Espace Argence and 2.3 mi from Aube Stadium.
- Well kept bed and breakfast in the city. Nice to park our car on the premises within a security gate. Friendly hostess, and excellent breakfast in quiet garden area. Spacious room.
- The hostess, the quality of the furnishings and decorations, the comfort, all were excellent
- A lovely welcome, and a good breakfast with good coffee. The bed is comfortable and there is a good quiet sitting area outside. The property is in a quiet area and it is possible to walk into town.
- Friendly owners. Clean room. Secure parking. Good breakfast.
- The hostess Nathalie is charming and even speaks excellent English. The only room is very comfortable and very French and includes a lounge area and a terrace. The room has its own entrance and is probably where the garage used to be. Breakfast was delicious. The property is in a residential part of Troyes about 2 km from the centre. We ate at a very French restaurant about 10 minutes walk away.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Villa De La Paix
La Villa De La Paix B&B is set in the center of Troyes, next to Espace Argence and the city’s theaters. The town hall and several museums are a 3-minue walk away. It features a 3937 ft² flowered garden with a furnished terrace, BBQ facilities and Wi-Fi access is free of charge throughout.The rooms at La Villa De La Paix are either on the 1st or 2nd floor and have been individually decorated. They have a seating area with a flat-screen TV, an private bathroom with a bath or shower and facilities for making tea.The English-style continental breakfast of cold meats, cheese, eggs and fruit is served every morning.La Villa De La Paix is 0.9 mi from Saint Pierre and Saint Paul Cathedrals. The museum of modern art is also 0.9 mi from the property. A free private car park with 7 spaces is at guest’s disposal.
- Breakfast was excellent. Location as well. My parents stayed in one room that was very nice and bright. Comfortable beds and quiet at night.
- excellent old villa, beautifully decorated and furnished, very nice breakfast, better than most, very comfrtable
- The room was lovely. The girl that’s served us breakfast was very nice.Good to see a fan in the room also.
- Great location, very short walk from the center of town. Impressive old building with quirky interior design, lovely helpful lady tending to guests at breakfast. They allowed us to keep our car in the private parking lot till late the next day. No problem with entering the building using the code sent in the morning on the day or arrival
- Great location and nice to have private parking. The breakfasts were better than expected. Very spacious room.
Bed and Breakfast
La Demeure D’Eirene
One of our top picks in Troyes.Located in the center of Troyes, La Demeure D’Eirene offers elegant B&B accommodations set in a mansion with an 2789 ft² garden and a furnished terrace.With a modern decoration, all of the rooms at La Demeure D’Eirene have a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and an electric kettle. Each room features a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The suite also offers a terrace.Breakfast with hot drinks, jams, cheese, yogurt and cooked meats is included and served in the common lounge every day. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free public parking is possible near the B&B and Troyes Train Station is 2,800 feet away.
- Easy access via the pin-code near the front door and a friendly lady during our breakfast. The location close to the inner city of Troyes makes it a nice experience. Parking there can be difficult.
- Just a short walk to the city centre of Troyes. Easy for parking. Clean, great breakfast, good wifi.
- Proximity to the centre. Gorgeous historical ‘bourgeois’ building nicely restored. Nice breakfast in nicely decorated beakfast rooms with exit to the beautiful garden. Very good bed.
- Location. Easy walking distance to the city center.
- It is a very romantic place with a wonderful atmosphere. Large rooms and spacious bathroom. Beautiful garden. The old town of Troyes is within walking distance.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes L’Ambroise
One of our top picks in Troyes.Set in a 19th-century building, this B&B is located in the center of Troyes in the Champagne-Ardenne region and offers free Wi-Fi access and a spacious garden with a furnished terrace.The guest rooms at L’Ambroise feature a classic décor and parquet flooring. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.Breakfast including fresh pastries, homemade jam, bread and croissants can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast room from 08:00 until 09:30.Private parking is free at the property and Troyes Train Station is just 2,650 feet away. Possible activities in the area include golfing and vineyard visits and the B&B is 0.6 mi from Troyes Cathedral.
- We enjoyed our visit at this bed and breakfast. The hostess does not speak English and we speak just a little French but we were able to communicate just fine and she gave us good suggestions for dinner. The accommodations are very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was very good and we enjoyed talking to other guests. It is a comfortable walk to the historic area of Troyes which was quite remarkable. It was very nice to have a place to put the car behind a gate. We walked the city the next morning and we were allowed to leave our car there until mid day which also was great.
- We had a warm and friendly reception and the friendliness and helpfulness was a feature of our entire, all too short stay. Our hostess was patient with our poor to non-existent French and spoke slowly and clearly to ensure that we had time to comprehend. We got excellent advice about places to eat and see in Troyes. And we had safe, gated parking as a bonus. The facilities were comfortable and refined. All in all a wonderful find.
- L’Ambroise was an excellent choice for us as we were on our way further south-west. We stayed in the garden room which was most comfortable. There was a fantastic range of unusual jams available for breakfast. All the facilities were very good and one evening we were able to enjoy a meal al fresco in the gazebo, in the garden.The house was very grand. We would definitely recommend this to all our friends and family who travel in France. We do hope to return.
- The location was excellent, near to the city center but in a quiet neighborhood. The breakfast service was kind and the selection great.
We absolutely loved this cute little B&B, the owner greeted us she was absolutely lovely but didn’t speak much English.
We were travelling with our two French bulldogs and she was really friendly and accommodating with our two dogs.
Great location as it’s a 5 minute walk to the historic centre!
Bed and Breakfast
Au fil de Troyes
A 19th century property, Au fil de Troyes is conveniently located 1,950 feet from the center of Troyes. It features a self-catering apartment and free Wi-Fi access.Decorated in a contemporary style, the apartment offers a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fireplace and ironing facilities. The bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower.A coffee machine, electric kettle, microwave, refrigerator and kitchenware feature in the fully-equipped kitchenette.Au fil de Troyes is 1,150 feet from the train station and the airport is 1.9 mi away. Shops and restaurants can be found in the city center and the Modern Art Museum is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Vert Nice room, very good breakfast. Fablous hosts.
Location virtually in town centre and with parking, only stayed one night but could have easily stayed for 3 or 4 days.
Very friendly place with a good breakfast. Owner preferred payment in cash
Friendly and informative of the area. Places to eat etc. Locality to the centre of Troyes.
Will be back…wished I had another day to explore.
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. There was a free parking spot in front of the house. The bed was ok and the room was clean. There were amenities to make coffee, tea and chocolate with a lot of options left for us by the hosts.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful host. Good location within easy reach of the centre of Troyes. Great place to stop on way south or north to Calais.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison M Troyes
Located in Troyes, Maison M Troyes features accommodations a 15-minute walk from Espace Argence. Free WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and bath.Maison M Troyes offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Aube Stadium is 1.4 miles from Maison M Troyes, while Aube Prefecture is a 9-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 39 miles from the property.
It was a beautiful stay, very clean, roomy suite.
I slept so very well in that beautiful room. Breakfast was included in the price which was nice.
- First- the owners could not have been any nicer or more helpful! (not always the case in France). Second- The hotel is wonderful, having been redone recently in modern tones. Access easy when coming in from town late, and very easy and close access to the center and old part of Troyes. Third- the rooms were huge with plenty of room, with a great bathroom ( a rarity in France!) We will definitley go back again to this hotel.
- What a fabulous experience! It felt a privilege to be there – we were made to feel completely at home; Madame even came out to meet us. This beautiful house has been lovingly restored by the owners and all is elegance, charm and comfort. Troyes is a wonderful city.
- Comfortable bed, large bathroom with bath and separate wet room. Quiet location at night. Friendly owners and well appointed throughout.
- Perfect location to visit Troyes. Wonderful property, excellent breakfast, good wifi quality, nice owners.
- It was a beautiful stay, very clean, roomy suite.
Bed and Breakfast
La Chambre D’amis
Offering a sauna, La Chambre D’amis is set in Montgueux in the Champagne – Ardenne Region, 5.6 mi from Troyes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kettle. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer in the rooms. Some units include a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles.
- The property located in a quiet village and decorated in a very pleasant style. The host is really friendly and atttentive. The breakfast was generous. We really enjoyed our short stay there.
- Imagine the best bedroom and bathroom you can……. add 50%……. thats this place ! We stayed for one night as a convenient stop off as we drive back up north towards the UK. Its a little village situated close to the town of Troyes and is surrounded by lovely countryside and other little villages that I explored on my push bike. The place has a covered swimming pool, spaces for several cars. its a very nice quiet place. Breakfast was continental and it was very nice indeed. The hostess was very nice, attentive enough but not overbearing, as some are in this game. She politely showed us around the fantastic room and bathroom, the pool, where breakfast was and then left us to it – A*. Thoroughly recommend – if you need a stop off near Troyes, you won’t be disappointed.
Fabulous shower? Comfy king sized bed.
- The bed/sitting room was very spacious. The bathroom was also above average size and well designed and equipped. There was a fridge (well stocked!) and an area for preparing tea/coffee (supplied). The breakfast was excellent.
- El cariño y atención y el cuidado en todos los detalles han sido excelentes. Es para quedarse varios dias
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de la Cathédrale
One of our best sellers in Troyes! Located in Troyes, near Espace Argence, Le Jardin de la Cathédrale features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and a terrace.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Aube Stadium is 1.2 miles from Le Jardin de la Cathédrale, while Troyes University Centre is a 4-minute walk from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 39 miles away.
- Our hosts were delightful to talk with and very helpful.
- Beautifully restored estate, right next to the cathedral. Very helpful, informative hosts, who offered recommendations and even checked the website for the store that I asked about to make sure it was open. Our room was gorgeous, with beautiful stained glass and a comfortable bed and bath.
- This is a gem, so much care and love from the owners which shines through. A real treasure , and although on the pricey side worth the money. Breakfast wonderful.
- We received a very warm welcome and felt right at home throughout our stay. The hotel is really beautiful and unique due to its proximity to a landmark.
- Amazing B&B with beautiful garden, very spacious and clean rooms, wonderful breakfast, exceptional location next to the cathedral, lovely owners. Highly recommended!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-benoît-sur-seine Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Benoît-sur-Seine Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!