10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-basile-le-grand Quebec:
Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension is located in Sainte-Julie in the region of Quebec.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Montreal is 12 miles from Atelier Galerie Ane, and Laval is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension.
- I loved the common room. It was very cozy and a nice place to relax after our day. I also looked forward to breakfast each morning. Anne had great food ready and made more if we wanted it.
- Nice and quiet location in the country side. We picked this one because it was closest to where our daughter’s friend lives and it has a good rating. The staff (Anne) is very friendly. The place is quite clean overall. We stayed for 3 days. Anne prepared a different breakfast each day, with table cloth, silver ware etc. It was excellent! It also has a very nice backyard and garden where we enjoyed having some quiet time together.
- Bedding was wonderful. Very comfortable with high end sheets. Common area where you could lounge around and read or watch television on the couches. Best place we stayed on vacation and also the cheapest by far. Highly recommended. Host knows English very well.
- A wonderful experience. Just like staying with friends an family.
The host (owner) is lovely. She is warm, personable and very welcoming.
The large garden is beautiful. We didn’t have time to take advantage of it. Next time I will wake up a little earlier and enjoy my coffee outside in the backyard.
The beds are extremely comfortable. Outside the room there is a common sitting area with a tv. (There is also a tv in the bedroom.)
The breakfast was delicious. And again, the host is lovely.
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil
Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil is located in Longueuil, just 3.3 miles from Montreal.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laval is 12 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from Oasis Du Vieux Longueuil.
- Great location…quiet area, lots of restaurants and transit a block away. Luc was a great host, very helpful and accommodating. So clean and well decorated room, with a lovely yard too. Great value!
- Location, was great. Easy to park. Very nice owner. Place is very nicely decorated. Back yard is amazing. Price in very reasonable.
- Comfortable and cozy room, well decorated, quiet area, looking out on nice garden/courtyard, very friendly staff. No issues with parking. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Great stay for a couple! nice neighbourhood in Longueuil close to restaurants, gas station, pharmacy, grocery store. Convenient access to public transportation, just 20 min walk from the next subway station or 2 min from the bus stop that leads to subway station. We did not need to take our car to go to Montreal at all! Very friendly and helpful staff. Good and quiet room the wifi worked fine. Nice little yard with a pond where you can seat and rest after a busy day walking in Montreal, feels like home!
- Very comfortable and cozy. Very good and affordable location for a visit to Montreal.
Éden sur Terre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Éden sur Terre is located in Marieville in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 31 miles from Éden sur Terre, and Longueuil is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly the breakfast was super . We felt welcome and very comfortable. It was very peaceful.
It was magnificent …wonderful experience…everything is more than what you could possibly expect 😀 Andrée and Michel are delightful ..kind.. sweet..full of light..We came tired ..left happy full of wonderful hope for a better world
We love it ..and will go back every year 😀
- Remarkable View of the mountains,friendliness and kindness of the owners,authenticity of the place and its coziness a place to relax and decompress I will come back for sure )
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants. Les lieux magnifiques. Déjeuners délicieux.
- J’ai aimé la tranquilité, l’endroit était chaleureux et on se sentait comme chez soi.
Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan
Located in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Montreal, Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan features a terrace and views of the river.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Laval is 25 miles from Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan, and Longueuil is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The owner actually baked the pastry and croissant fresh every morning.
Owners are very friendly & shared lots of interesting & fun local stories.
Breakfasts were wonderful!
- This is a lovely B&B, with very accommodating hosts. The hot tub was a nice “extra”. Great view from the porch and a wonderful fresh breakfast
- Chambre confortable et propre. Cadre très sympa au bord de la rivière Richelieu. Très bon petit déjeuner maison. Hôtes sympathiques qui n’hésitent pas à prendre du temps pour “jaser” avec leurs invités.
- propreté en générale, lit très confortable, salle de bain très propre, très bonne nourriture, site enchanteur
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown
Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montreal.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.4 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Nouveau Condo Du Village Downtown.
No reviews yet.
Gite du Survenant – Suites
Gite du Survenant – Suites is located in Montréal, 8 minutes’ walk from Montreal Biodome. Located around 2,950 feet from Saputo Stadium, the bed and breakfast is located on a quiet tree-lined street.Each unit has a living room with a sofa and TV with Netflix access. Also has a fully furnished kitchen, dining room and laundry facilities. Also included are free unlimited WiFi, air conditioning, cooking basics, coffee/tea and laundry detergent.Place des Arts is 3.1 miles from Gite du Survenant – Suites, while Museum of Contemporary Art is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11.8 miles from the accommodation.Guests have easy access to public transportation, being steps away from a metro station on the Green Line.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, entertainment and museums.
No reviews yet.
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only
L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only offers accommodations in Montreal. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Eaton Center Montreal is 1.3 miles from L’escogriffe B&B – Men Only, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- L’Escogriffe is like a home away from home. Denis takes very good care of you with the best breakfasts and the coziest rooms anywhere. It is always a pleasure to come back.
- The overall cleanliness of the B&B, warming & welcoming staff, parking availabilty, the breakfast was great, rooms were a good size and comfortable. Dennis, was wonderful & very helpful. Close to train station, bars & restaurants.
- Michel was very friendly and welcoming. The room was a bit small for my taste, but not a big issue. The bed was super comfortable: not too firm, not too soft. I slept like a log. Despite being in the gay village, the fact that it’s on a side street gives the place the perfect combination of convenience (close to everything) and peace and quiet. The breakfast was delicious.
- Hospitality from Denis was excellent, he makes you feel like you are in home! Place was comfortable and clean, very well located at the Village, breakfast was delicious, you have to try his taste! L’escogriffe B&B is a highly recommended place to stay @Montreal.
- The location was perfect. The facility was impeccably clean. The owner was kind and gracious
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village
BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village is located in the Gay Village neighborhood in Montreal, 1.3 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 0.8 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.4 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from BBV Bed and Breakfast du Village.
- Great comfortable guesthouse. Hot breakfast in the morning was an unexpected bonus.
- Staff is amazing! Both owners were super friendly helping us on what to do and see. The breakfast is a show apart! Really, really good! Location was very good, middle of two subway station (I would avoid the Berri-UQAM station at late night).
- Great B&B in Montreal. Quiet location just of Sainte Catherine street. Wonderful staff, that makes you feel right at home. Clean room, TV with Netflix, comfy beds, delicious breakfast, very pleasant common area and convenient location. Would stay there again anytime!
- Cordial staff and go extra to make the staying pleasant.
- Breakfast was really good. And the owners were very nice.
Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast is located in Montreal, 1.7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 1.2 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.9 miles from Le Cartier B & B, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Le Cartier Bed and Breakfast.
- Location was great. Cleanliness very good. Host and Hospitality was great. The facilities are beautiful and confortable.
- Room was decorated really well. The B&B owner seemed friendly. The metro station was really close by (less than 200 metres walk) so that made things easy (especially since it was -25 C outside during our stay)
- It was in a great location, the room was very clean, a good size and very functional. The neighbor, Robert, who attended us while the owners were gone, was very nice. Gave great suggestions and a overview of how to move around the city. The metro is very close by so it makes extra convient. The breakfast was at a nice cafe near the room and was very good. Overall the expearnce here was amazing and I will definetly book here again and I woul recommend it to others as well.
- Host was fantastic. Such a nice guy and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again!
The host was excellent. Everything was clean and great. Room was wonderful.
Location Is very convenient.
Gîte Ocoin is located in Montreal, just 2.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.7 miles from Gîte Ocoin, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Jean René is a super host, very kind and helpful with his guests. Clean, quiet, confortable room and bed, close to metro line, easy for parking, excellent breakfast. Thanks again and see you this summer !
- Very close to public transport,shops and restaurants. The owner is extremely helpful and friendly and breakfast is lovely.
- I was very happy with my staying at Gite Ocoin. Jean Renè is an excellent host who made me feel at ease from the first moment . He waited for me when I arrived waving at me from his house and provided with all the information I needed ( password for the room , use of the Wi-Fi). The room was very cosy and I slept very peacefully. He provided also an excellent breakfast the following morning. I could have not being more pleased with my booking at Gite Ocoin. Stefano Meriggi.
- A very warm welcome by our hosts, in a lovely house with great facilities and a delicious breakfast. Walking distance to many good restaurants and breweries. A 15 minute walk to Old Quebec. Would definitely go again.
- The host is really nice and kind. The location is great. The facilities are quite good for long stay. It feels like home.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-basile-le-grand Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Basile-le-Grand Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!