10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de Bellevue
This 17th-century chateau is set on a private estate in countryside of the Poitou-Charentes region, and features a heated outdoor swimming pool. Château de Bellevue offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi access.Each room features a view of the park and includes a seating area, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guests also have access to a games room with table tennis and table football, as well as a washing machine and ironing facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily, while tea and coffee making facilities are available in your room.Château de Bellevue – Bellavista is located 31 mi from Saint-Emilion and 43 mi from Cognac. You can visit the region’s countryside and there is a local market 3.1 mi from the property. Facilities for bikers such as a closed garage and a clothes drying room are available.
Its was perfect! Beyond our expectations! Great room, lovely breakfast, amazing hosts.
This is one of my favorite places in all of France. Can’t wait to come back!
- The pool was a perfect temperature. The Arabian horses on the property are beautiful as are the cats and dog. The staff were so kind and assisted us with anything we needed including changing our room when they realized I was pregnant so I didn’t have to climb an extra set of stairs. Wonderful three night stay!!
- This place is like a fairy tales place . The room was nice with a big bed and nice pillows, this are maybe small details for some people and big for others, but for me it was awesome. Its hard to find the perfect pillow when you leave home :). It was a nice gesture from the owners, Gabrielle and Urs , to found welcome chocolates, coffee and tea in the room. Good breakfast. The swimming pool is very very nice. The castle is surrounded with a farm of pure blood horses . We had also the luck to see deers entering into the property. Thanks also to Megan, who was very kind receiving us when we arrived. If you are looking for a place to get completly relaxed, here you will find one which combines both, a close contact with nature, and the comfort of modern facilites. We feel grateful for such a nice experience.
- The chateau is amazing. Such an impressive historic building fully renovated to excellent standard with superb open views. Great ambience and the Swiss owners are so obliging. Bedroom and ensuite are clean and well appointed. Breakfast is super and with only 2 bedrooms in main chateau is very private. Heated swimming pool is great.
- The owners were very accommodating. They were friendly. Their hospitality was excellent! Really. The place is quite lovely. You can tell that they really care about the place. I would DEFINITELY stay there again if we have opportunity. If you like horses, you have a common bond with the owners. They have many very well cared for Arabian horses. A good choice for sure. A great location in the French countryside.
- Its was perfect! Beyond our expectations! Great room, lovely breakfast, amazing hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Albizias
Set on a 1.5 hectare garden, Chambres d’hôtes Les Albizias is located in Les Essards and offers bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can enjoy the covered outdoor swimming pool during the warmer months.The air-conditioned rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Les Albizias are individually decorated and offer free Wi-Fi. Each room provides a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen where they can prepare meals.The Chalais Train Station is 5.6 mi away and Aubeterre is 15 minutes away. Guests can relax on the 20m2 terrace or enjoy kayaking, fishing and hiking in the area, and free private parking is available at the property.
- A very comfortable room, and a fantastic breakfast. We were travelling by bike, and because we knew the property was not near a restaurant, we brought our own instant meals to cook in the shared kitchen. Our host was very helpful.
- Host very welcoming and helpful. Quiet location with excellent facilities, was perfect for a few nights stay 🙂 very pleased 🙂 thank you 🙂
- Fantastic b & b with very friendly owners. We stayed last year, came again this year and will be returning next year.
- Alain was an excellent host, friendly and prepared a nice breakfast everyday,private safe parking,, beautiful gardens and location, highly recommended.
- Superb place to stay whilst traveling home from spain
Bed and Breakfast
Le savoir vivre
Le savoir viver is located in Bonnes and features free bikes and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Every room is equipped with a patio with a garden view.All units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. Every room comes with a kettle.
At Le savoir viver every room has a private bathroom. Guests may also choose to stay in a self-catering two bedroom house, fitted with a pergola and large terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le savoir viver.Angoulême is 33 mi from the bed and breakfast and Périgueux is 34 mi away. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 34 mi from the property.
This is the best property I have stayed in imany years the quality of the finish is absolutely fantastic would recommend it to anybody
I never leave any feedback this is the first time I have done it
But feel for the value for money and the quality of the finish it is worth 10 out of 10
- A charming greeting when we arrived . A glass of wine and a nice chat . Such a lovely Dutch couple ! The room was small but beautifully decorated. The bed was very comfortable . The dogs were sweet and it gave a real home-feeling that they were around . Great breakfast.
- The hosts are amazing and very accommodating! It’s such a pretty and cute place to stay that I can only recommend.
- Amazing little spot outside in the countryside. Beautiful garden and rooms and facilities with a lot of attention to detail. A very cute and cosy BnB!
- Renee and Maddy are a lovely friendly Dutch couple who instantly made us feel at home (together with their two lovely friendly dogs). There was nothing they couldn’t do for us including getting up extra early to give us breakfast for our early trips away.
- This is the best property I have stayed in imany years the quality of the finish is absolutely fantastic would recommend it to anybody
Bed and Breakfast
Le Chalet De Luxe
Located in Saint-Séverin, 30 miles from Angoulême, Le Chalet De Luxe provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. The restaurant at Le Chalet De Luxe specializes in European cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Périgueux is 30 miles from Le Chalet De Luxe. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 42 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Style of the old chacteristic building. The great breakfast and the hospitality of the owners.
- The owners went out of their way to make sure all your needs at the hotel were fully met. Everything just felt relaxed, private and comfortable.
- Very lovely place, well kept with grace and charm. Very nice welcome, good breakfast, confortables beds, nice bathrooms with no frills but with a flair of antique. Details are curated. A place I would go back in early spring.
- A wonderfully refurbished property in a delightful setting with everything you could want. Lovely breakfast and the offer of daytime and evening meals (delicious!) was so welcome – a rarity! Very friendly owners, Julie and Colin, always available to help.
- Colin (owner) utterly pleasant and helpful with tips on the area, and directions. Lovely old comfortable country house. IdeaL position outside the village. (We were there for a wedding and wanted to keep away from where the guests were staying).
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Fontaine
Chambres de la Fontaine is located in the heart of Ribérac, just 9.3 mi from Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, one of France most beautiful villages. It offers a elegant, romantic guest rooms and continental breakfast featuring homemade jam every morning.The rooms at Chambres de la Fontaine are all individually decorated in a natural style with parquet flooring and wooden furniture. Free Wi-Fi access is included and the private bathroom is complete with a shower. You will also have access to a shared lounge with a TV.Just next to this property, guests will find restaurants with terraces, stores and an outdoor market, held every Friday.Free public parking is available nearby and both Brantôme, called Venice of Périgord, and the medieval town of Périgueux can be visited 23 mi away.
- Great location right in the centre of Riberac. Friendly owners let us check in early.
- The room.:Very toughtful designed (great shower and toilet in the room integrated) and spacious. This accommodation for a very good price/quality.
- I loved the house and the style the owner put into.
- If looking for a no hassle, simple french accommodation in the Area Then This will suit you to a tee. The owner was easy to deal with attentive and booking was easy.
- Warm and friendly welcome. Very helpful with guidance on local restaurants etc.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Fleurs des Champs
Les Fleurs des Champs is an environmentally friendly house located in Saint-Martin-d’Ary, just 14 mi from Courtras. It offers an organic breakfast including homemade cakes, which can be enjoyed on the terrace.The rooms at Les Fleurs des Champs are contemporary style and decorated using antique-style furniture. They all have free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom with a shower.Local restaurants can be found just 1.2 mi away and free private parking is provided on site. Other local activities include visiting the vineyards at Saint-Emilion, which are 27 mi away.
Francine was very friendly and welcoming.
Lovely terrace to sit out on
Arranged excellent meal for us in local restaurant
- Fantastic find, beautifully decorated, comfortable bed and the most satisfying breakfast with home made jams, fruit fresh from the garden, croissants, fresh bread and piping hot coffee served on the terrace.
- Michel was very welcoming and his home is immaculate yet relaxing. Beautifully presented breakfast.
+ Everything was fresh and clean
+ Very good breakfast
+ Free parking
+ Good WiFi
+ Quiet surroundings; also quiet inside.
- Very clean. The staff was very polite. The breakfast was 4 stars. The room temperature was perfect.
- Francine was very friendly and welcoming.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir La Breuille
Featuring a heated outdoor pool, Manoir La Breuille is a traditional Charentaise manor house offering accommodations in Montmoreau, on the D674 Angouleme road. Free private parking is available on site.Free WiFi is provided. Some rooms include views of the pool or garden.The property is located on 6 hectares of land with a stream, small lake and woodland. You will find a shared lounge where you can relax after a busy day.Angoulême is 16 mi from Manoir La Breuille, while Cognac is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- The owner was exceptionally nice, stayed up quite late to greet us. Lovely old French property in a rural Dordogne.
- Barry the owner is charming , the lounge area and the dining area was full of character .
We had a really lovely stay at the Manoir Le Breuille.
The owners are both British and clearly have lots of experience in the hospitality industry as they made us feel very welcome and comfortable during our stay.
We stayed here as we were going to a wedding close by and we were driven there and back in one of their vintage cars – a thoughtful and special way to travel! A TV was brought through for us to watch the World Cup and breakfast/late night snacks were great.
The local town has a great little bistro and a cafe/bar that are both well worth a visit.
- An attractive manor house but to accommodate 13 male adults the bedroom & bathroom arrangements were unusual but the owners went to the trouble of arranging the best possible configuration. Super heated pool in the garden and our hosts served an excellent fixed menu meal on the patio with coffee & liqueurs in the dining room. They even made space in the stable for all our bikes once the horse had been brought in.
- The hosts are just wonderful – we felt at home as soon as we walked in the door and the house is full of charm and character.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in La Roche-Chalais in the Aquitaine region, Chez Corinne features a terrace and garden views. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use the free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Saint-Émilion is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Libourne is 23 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 45 miles away.
- Spacious modern bathroom was great for girls preparing for wedding locally.
L’accueil de Corinne était top, elle nous fait nous sentir bien. Le petit-déjeuner était copieux: croissants, pains au chocolat, salade de fruits, etc,..
Rien à redire. Première fois qu’on testait une nuit chez l’habitant et très bonne expérience.
Tout était d’une grande qualité de confort et Corinne est très accueillante.
Il y a un petit salon et une possibilité de s’installer sur une très jolie petite terrasse fleurie.
J’y retournerai avec un grand plaisir !
L’implication de Corinne pour le bien être de ses hôtes.
La qualité du petit déjeuner
Le cocker qui ne pense qu”à jouer avec tout le monde
La ville elle -même bien accueillante
- L’accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux, et le confort
Bed and Breakfast
Repos à Ribérac B&B
One of our best sellers in Ribérac! Repos à Ribérac B&B is located in the town center of Ribérac. There is a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property and its courtyard offers free WiFi.Each room at Repos à Ribérac is elegantly decorated and includes a table/seating area, as well as an private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and consists of breads, croissants and cereal, as well as yogurt, fruit and homemade jams. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are also provided. Bars, cafes and restaurants can be found in the surroundings.Bikes are offered free of charge. Free private parking is available upon prior reservation. Bergerac Train Station is located a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Loved the courtyard with the fountain, very relaxing!
- A fab b & b full of charm and character. The rooms are extremely comfortable and peaceful with tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning we awoke to freshly baked bread and croissants that the owner had fetched from the boulangerie along with cereals and yoghurts. All in all a lovely place to stay with very welcoming and accommodating hosts. We will definitely be back.
- Everything was great, would like to have stayed longer
- Great friendly hosts, ideal location, very clean and a great breakfast. Bed was very comfortable.
- Very nice house. Good atmosphere and very friendly and welcoming people.
Bed and Breakfast
Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne
Located in Allemans, 25 mi from Angoulême, Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne features free WiFi .The property organizes wine tastings upon prior reservation. You will find luggage storage space on site.Périgueux is 21 mi from Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne, while Brantôme is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- We had an amazing stay at Chartreuse Le Logis La Montagne. Connie and Patrick are lovely hosts that make you feel extremely welcomed. The rooms are very modern and extremely comfortable with all the necessary amenities. At night you can hear pins drop- we slept very well. The breakfast is outstanding; it was always our favourite part of the day. The hosts were so helpful that they assisted us with some last minute wedding details; which as you can imagine was extremely thoughtful!
- Fantastic place with a wonderfully warm welcome from Patrick and Connie. Very comfortable accommodation in a beautiful setting. Superb breakfast. Would highly recommend.
- The property, pool and rooms are beautiful and wonderfully modernized. The couple that owns and runs the B&B are fantastic and they have 2 friendly dogs. Breakfast was well provisioned and delicious. Patrick pays attention to details about each person and is hilarious. He’s also a wine salesperson!
- This is simply the very best place to stay ! From the beautiful grounds to the interior designed interior to the charming hosts – La Chartreuse has it all. A very special place indeed
- Fantastic country house, huge swimming pool, spacious interior and rooms, newly renovated in an old estate.Surrounded by forest, lawns, park like grounds.A real find.Wonderful hosts, breakfast, furnishings etc.All good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!