10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Avertin Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avertin Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avertin Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avertin Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avertin Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-avertin Centre:
Bed and Breakfast
Located 1.6 miles from Tours Exhibition Centre, Troenes37 provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is offered.An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Troenes37 has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Jackie, who speaks fluent English, was exceptionally kind and accommodating, offering us all in the home, including the swimming pool, beer, and yielded all the parking lots for our convenience. The neighborhood seemed safe and very quiet. Other host family members were also very friendly.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire Jackie est formidable. Toujours disponible, créant un climat de convivialité rarement rencontré. Elle se met en quatre pour que votre séjour se passe pour le mieux. C’est très agréable de croiser sur sa route une personne généreuse, authentique et bienveillante.
- Jackie est une hote à la bonne humeur contagieuse ! Nous avions l’impression de la connaître depuis toujours ! Une très belle rencontre
- L hôtesse Jacquie est une personne extraordinaire qui sait mettre les gens à l aise tout de suite. Je recommande vivement cet établissement.
- Tout était parfait. Le confort des chambres, la piscine, et surtout le sourire et la bonne humeur communicative de l’hotesse. allez y les yeux fermés. Je mettrais plus que 10/10 si c’était possible.
Bed and Breakfast
La Sorellerie is located in Saint-Avertin, just 5 mi from the center of Tours. Free WiFi access is available.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a fan.A kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge is at guests’ disposal. Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or in the garden.At La Sorellerie you will find an airport shuttle, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Tours Loire Valley Airport is 4.3 mi away.
My husband and I are on a
European tour for 26 days and we
can say that our stay at
La Sorellerie was the best. She greeted us at the gate. Veronique is such a gracious host, very welcoming. Her place is so beautiful, the room is large and comfortable. Breakfast was
specially enjoyable because she explained the local cuisine and we talked like she’s a friend for life. We give this place our highest recommendation.
- Our hosts were superb and totally committed to us. Our hostess booked a wonderful chateau tour for us which was a most memorable experience.
- This is an excellent property with very helpful and friendly hosts. It is quiet and clean, and set in a large garden. It is very close to Tours. The breakfasts were varied, with the use of locally sourced products. Jams were home made. We appreciated recommendations from the hosts regarding daily excursions.
- Excellent host. She was delightful. The other visitors were charming as well. We did not leave the breakfast table until almost noon since we were having so much fun telling our stories. Lovely property. Walking distance to a good restaurant but there is not much else happening in the ville. Good starting point to visit the Chateaus up and down the Loire.
- Our hostess was extremely welcoming and very helpful with lots of ideas on what to do and where to go. The accommodation was very spacious and comfortable. A great location from where to explore the area.
- My husband and I are on a
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Alsacienne offers B&B accommodations in Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, a 5-minute walk from the train station. Private parking is available on site.Rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 3.1 mi from L’Alsacienne.
- We were looking for a hotel close to the St. Pierre des Corps train station. We always like to stay in interesting places, as opposed to generic hotel–and this was entirely charming.
- This is a very small and charming B&B. It is super convenient to the Gare de Saint Pierre des Corps and catching the TGV. The property and rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, comfortable, and I believe a good value. On top, the hosts are lovely persons. I highly recommend!
- great homey zimmer, really nice landlord, sweet breakfast (although I wish it had an egg) and all and all, good experience. it’s a short walking distance from the train station, and everything is really nicely taken care of.
- The staff was very helpful and the facilities were spotless. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Nathalie was very welcoming and the room was very comfortable.
Bed and Breakfast
Lit en Loire
Located just in front of the River Loire and only 350 feet from the city of Tours, this guest house is 3.1 mi from Saint-Pierre-des-Corps Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi access in the entire property and en suite accommodations.All the heated rooms at Lit en Loire offer a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy breakfast every morning at Lit en Loire. Restaurants and cafés can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.This guest house is a 4-minute drive from Saint-Martin Basilica and 1.2 mi from Tours Cathedral. The center of Saint-Cyr-sur-Loire is 0.9 mi away.
- Easy walk t o historical center, room decor, nice breakfast, and helpful staff.
The hotel is located at a very convenient place and at 10′ from downtown, to get there you have just to cross a wonderful old bridge. Very quiet hotel with only three or four bedrooms, easy to find, various possibilities for parking and acceptable price at the hotel.
Tours is a very nice city and you can spend easily 2 or 3 days sightseeing. Many good and small restaurants
- Lovely staff – Hotel which is in the spirit of the Loire Valley Castle. Large rooms decorated in castle style – not your typical hotel stop – Excellent breakfast – would definitely come back. (Stairs)
- The decoration is a nod to the chateaux of the Loire, with interesting wallpaper and brocades and old furniture, but the result is individual rather than stuffy, with quirky touches. The rooms are large and light, and very clean, and the windows double-glazed; no duvets but sheets and blankets.
- Great continental breakfast. Extra large rooms with very comfortable beds. Location is close to public transportation and easy walking distance to old town.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Troglos de la Tufolière
Located in Rochecorbon, Les Troglos de la Tufolière offers accommodations with a terrace. Free WiFi is provided.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Marmoutier Abbey is 2.5 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4.2 miles from Les Troglos de la Tufolière.
- What a fun place to stay! The owner has done a wonderful job in decorating the charming cave rooms. Everything is spotless and shows attention to detail. Our hostess was very helpful and pleasant. The bed was very comfortable. We were served an ample, fresh breakfast in the morning. We are recommending this property to family members who will be in the area soon.
- We received a warm welcome at Les Troglos de la Tufolière. Our room was incredibly spacious, beautifully decorated, comfortable and everything we needed was provided. We enjoyed our overnight stay here and would love to return to explore the Loire valley, on the doorstep. . A delicious continental breakfast, including bread, croissants, yogurt, fruit and wonderful home made jams, was served in the breakfast room in the main house. Close to Vouvray, where we had dinner, and in a very quiet residential area, we are happy to highly recommend Les Troglos de la Tufolière
Nice location across from the Loire. Fantastic hostess, made to feel right at home. Unusual cave room to have an interesting stay rather than cookie cutter.
We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the outdoor space in the evening with other guests.
- Terrific, friendly owner, you cannot see how lovely the rooms are from the photos, the pictures do not do it justice. We loved having breakfast in our room, that was really nice. This is a special place and is very unique, the location to wine shops and to the city of Tours in excellent and the neighbourhood is very classy, we would stay here again!
- Host was super nice. The room ,”cave”, was big and cool
Bed and Breakfast
Alcove des Beaux Arts
Located in the historical quarters of Tours, Alcove des Beaux Arts offers B&B accommodations with free WiFi. It features elegantly furnished and comfortable rooms in which to spend restful nights.Guestrooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.The property is 1,300 feet from the Saint-Gatien Cathedral and Colbert Street, while the Château de Tours is 2,800 feet away. Alcove des Beaux Arts is also a 7-minute walk from Tours Train Station, a 6-minute drive from the A10 motorway, and 3.7 mi from Tours Val de Loire Airport.
- Owner very friendly. Room excellent. Breakfast fantastic!
- Very nice rooms in an old nice building. The owner is very helpful and kind. Great deal
- Excellent welcome, lovely room, very clean, comfortable bed.
- Modest, comfortable accommodations. The proprietor is very attentive and accommodating. The included breakfast was quiet and of good quality.
Great location and cleanness.
Bed very very comfortable
The owner was lovely
Bed and Breakfast
Le Vieux Vauvert
Le Vieux Vauvert is set on the banks of the Loire River and features a large garden. It is located 4.3 mi from Tours and is within a 30-minute drive of over 30 Loire Valley chateaux.Each spacious room has a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a view of the garden. You can relax on the furnished terrace or in the garden, and free Wi-Fi access is available in common areas.A continental breakfast is served daily, and includes homemade jam. You can enjoy international cuisine, especially from Madagascar, prepared by the hosts on request.
- The gardens were beautiful. You walked right out of your room into the garden with any kind of flower or rose you wanted to find. You have French doors to enter your room, and when you got in, the room was wonderful. You have to ask for a hair dryer because there is not one in the room. The owner was so very accommodating and friendly. He loved giving tours of his gardens. He even served homemade jam that he had made. One was rhubarb. It was delicious! The breakfast room was beautifully decorated. Very French and antiques everywhere. It looked like a shop!
- A wonderful setting on the Loire River, rooms are clean, very comfortable and unique. Plenty of parking outside of the property but we were invited to park inside for added protection for our little caterham. Breakfast, which is served in the conservatory surrounded by wonderful antiques and fragrant roses was, freshly baked pastries and bread, with coffee and fruit juice served in wonderful antique silver and glassware, with a delicious variety of homemade conserves and fresh fruit.
- The garden setting was gorgeous and loved walking around and smelling all the beautiful roses, which the owner uses to make Rose Jam which which was served up at breakfast with croissants❤️
Excellent French breakfast Plus!
Fresh Fruit, Yoghurt, Wide range of breads, Home Made jams
Ample coffee and hot milk
Very pleasantly served amid Some nice antiques!
Good easy access room
- The bed was comfortable, everything else was awful.
Bed and Breakfast
Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine
One of our top picks in Vouvray.Located just 650 feet from the Loire River and 5 mi from the center of Tours, Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine is a eco-friendly 18th-century estate providing an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the B&B.Two rooms are built into the rock, in an annex building. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each of the guest rooms. Some rooms offer a view of the garden, parquet floors and high ceilings.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the B&B. This includes freshly squeezed orange juice, pastries and homemade jam, which can be enjoyed in the garden during the summer months.The nearest station is Saint Pierre-des-Corps Train Station which is a 16-minute drive from Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine. Free outdoor public parking is available at this property.
- Lena was a wonderful host and extremely helpful in advising on tourist activities and restaurant options. She went above and beyond to help. The bed was very comfortable – it was hard to get up and leave! It was a really lovely touch to arrive to a bottle of Vouvray wine.
- The room was beautiful, well appointed and the perfect location to see the Chateaux of the Loire. Breakfast was amazing and our host was incredibly friendly, providing us with lots of information about the area.
- Peaceful, well appointed property and a very warm, friendly host.
- The coolest accommodations, beautifully decorated, fantastic location and wonderful host!
- Bagatelle is a beautiful, dreamy, romantic experience. We absolutely loved our troglodyte ‘cave’ room which was cosy, well appointed and spacious. The small town of Vouvray was a lovely surprise which we enjoyed walking around and exploring. Lena is a warm, welcoming host and we enjoyed her hospitality immensely – she also arranged the best dinner of our lives in a local restaurant – thank you Lena! 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
La Héraudière Bed & Breakfast
Located just north of the city of Tours in the Loire Valley, La Héraudière is a charming stonework bed and breakfast. It features a 1.3-acre park with old trees and a terrace area.Guest rooms at La Héraudière are decorated with warm furnishings and traditional wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom and a work desk. Guests have access to free WiFi and the entire house is nonsmoking.Breakfast varies every day with fruit juice, pastries, smoothies and homemade yogurts. A library and piano are available in the lounge.La Héraudière bed and breakfast is located 2.2 mi from the Tours TGV train station. The famous Loire castles are 12 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- Very nice place, with a great atmosphere. The hosts are very nice and made our stay very comfortable.
- It is nice and quiet. With beautiful rooms, and nice garden. Owners are very nice and home made breakfast was delicious.
- Central location to area castles and attractions. Dominique was very pleasant and helpful. He spoke English very well and offered assistance with restaurants, local points of interest and how to navigate the area.
- Big comfortable room separately from main house. Private & safety. The host is very nice & helpful. Superb homemade breakfast!
- Our hosts were very helpful. They could not have been more accommodating.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vouvray, Le Clos Mariotte features B&B accommodations in a troglodyte house in the heart of a vineyard with furnished terrace. It is on the Châteaux de la Loire Route.The guest rooms at Le Clos Mariotte are modern and feature a private bathroom with shower. One of the superior rooms offers access to a private garden.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the B&B’s breakfast room. Traditional meals can also be prepared by the host, upon request.Free Wi-Fi and public parking are provided on site. Tours and its train station are 7.5 mi away and Amboise is 9.9 mi away. Guests can also drive 1.2 mi to visit Château Gaudrelle or 6.2 mi to Manoir de Monfort castle.
- The surprise of staying in a troglodyte cave room with owner’s beautiful cat visiting; Vouvray sparkling wine to accompany an excellent Assiette Gourmande! A perfect stopover – thank you!
- Staff was great and very helpfull and the garden was lovely
- The delicious evening meal served in a quiet shady corner. Perfect start to our holiday. The breakfast also lovely particularly the fruit compote
- owner very nice, lovely room with character good breakfast, with home made bread etc. will stay again if in the area.
- Lovely typically French breakfast & Madame was an excellent host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-avertin Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avertin Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Avertin Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!