10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Mon Repos
Set next to La Scie River, this 19th-Century guest house is just a 5-minute drive from Dieppe Museum and Castle. It has a large garden filled with exotic plants.Views of the park and an LCD TV are offered in all of the rooms at Villa Mon Repos. Each one also has free Wi-Fi access, while some have a private balcony or a separate lounge.The B&B provides a daily continental breakfast in the kitchen, which overlooks the river.Free private parking, a microwave and a fridge are also at your disposal in this guest house. Local beaches at Varengeville-sur-Mer and Pourville-sur-Mer are a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Clean and spacious interior. Lovely and comfortable room. Great showers. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was beyond expectations. A very pleasant stay.
- Friendly helpful host, excellent breakfast family style with other guests and host.
A little bit cold in May days, but we still have the nice sunshine.
Nice breakfast time, the host was so friendly with great humor.
- We liked everything about this place! Warm welcome, lovely rooms (VERY confortable beds – made for a genuinely good night’s sleep rather than done cheaply), delicious breakfast, beautiful garden, super host. We stayed in the suite at the top of the house, which had two lovely bedrooms, a sitting room (with a single bed) and a little bathroom with a shower. A fridge and freezer were available for guests(shared) and there were games such as Pictionary in our room, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was exactly what we’d hoped for – fresh baguette, homemade honey, boiled eggs from the hens, flakey croissants…we’d have loved to have stayed for longer!
- Fantastic friendly welcome , clean comfortable and spacious accommodation with very comfortable and massive beds. Great breakfast with homemade honey and eggs from the chickens hopping about the garden. Beautiful natural gardens with plenty of animals to keep the children busy.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Arques en Ciel
One of our best sellers in Arques-la-Bataille! A B&B located 4.3 mi from Dieppe and its beach, Arques en Ciel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi in the entire property, and the host provides a shuttle service to and from the train station at an extra cost.The rooms at Arques en Ciel feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric kettle, and the shared bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily. The host can prepare meals upon request, which you can enjoy with other guests in the dining area.A bike shed, board games and children’s games are at guests’ disposal and free private parking is provided on site.
Everything was ok. Very friendly people. Very quiet surrounding.
Nearness of a restaurant or pizzeria and or café.
Very close to the company I was visiting.
Parking possible on site.
- Very comfortable and clean. Large bathroom and good shower. Comfortable beds. Quiet bedroom. Super friendly owners who had breakfast with us. Sylvie makes her own jam and it was delicious for breakfast. Perfect place for a couple who want to experience a great bed and breakfast.
- Very friendly welcome. Secure garage for bikes. Clean and spacious. Good location to explore village and Château. Very good value.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. There was good information about the local area. The location is good, but the roadworks at the minute made it a bit more difficult to find. And the parking was good once I got to the right place.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and warm. The place was within walking distance of a nice pizzeria. The place felt very safe.
- Everything was ok. Very friendly people. Very quiet surrounding.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville is 3.1 mi from Dieppe and 1.2 mi from the beach. It is a country house with a large garden and an onsite bar.The rooms at Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville are decorated in a traditional style and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each one also has an private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning, either in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare evening meals if you request in advance.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this property. Chateau de Miromesnil is 4.3 mi away and Tvetot is 19 mi away.
- This property is an amazing old watemill with buildings dating back centuries. The accommodation was unusual but delightful.
- Interesting old assemblage of three buildings. There are nice shrubs and flowers, and goats. The owners are very nice.
- Beautiful setting with gardens to walk in, ducks and a greedy goat. Kind, accommodating and laid back hosts. Delicious breakfast. Very close to Dieppe but feels rural.
- The BEDBUG bites we got in our bed there were so awful, it clouded our entire experience.
- Good location. Very good breakfast. Plenty of hot water.
Bed and Breakfast
This guest house is set in a 3281 ft² garden. It features a terrace and offers modern accommodations with an LCD TV and views of the green surroundings.Free internet access is provided in the studio, which includes a dining area and fully equipped kitchenette. A private entrance and a Dolce Gusto coffee machine feature in the guest room.A breakfast basket with fresh bread and pastries is provided in each accommodations at Cléome guest house.Dieppe Casino and Pourville-Dieppe Golf Club are both 4.3 mi away. Arques Forest is just 0.9 mi from the guest house, and private parking is free on site.
- Clean, modern decor, good secure parking, nice pizza restaurant 2 minutes away.
- Secure parking in a lovely secluded location. Amazing that it’s on a main road. Our second visit and looking forward to visiting again next year ….
- Very welcoming hosts, lovely quiet room in spite of house being on a busy road and an amazing garden at the back of the property. A great location 15 min drive far from the centre of Dieppe with secure off road parking. A great find.
One of the nicest bed and breakfast places we stayed in on our trip. The room was excellent, the garden a delight, breakfast was great and the location was convenient to where we were going.
I highly recommend the facility. Interesting castle in the town as well.
- Everything. What a gem this place is. Loved it. Warm, comfortable and friendly. Beautiful garden.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles
Set within mature gardens, this inn dates back to the 16th century and is just 3.7 mi from the seaside resort of Dieppe. It offers free Wi-Fi access, rooms with attached bathroom and a self-catering apartment.Facilities for making tea and coffee are provided in each room at Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles. Each has a wardrobe and some have a view of the surrounding countryside.A continental breakfast is served daily. Products from the Normandy region and produce from the Auberge’s garden are served in the hotel’s restaurant. Afterwards, guests can relax in the living room, which features a large fireplace.Free parking is provided for those exploring the region by car. Arques Forest is 1,000 feet from the Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles. Dieppe Golf Course is 3.7 mi away.
- The Manoir has a unique ambience which transports you back in time – You wouldn’t be surprised to see the 3 Musketeers appear through the archway. A very relaxing place to stay with friendly hosts and an excellent no frills restaurant. What a treat these days to find a traditional hotel that hasn’t been “Boutiqued”!!
- Great restaurant on site. Having travelled all day a bonus. Beautiful gardens and quirky deco…
Great location beautiful property
Restaurant was fantastic, great service and great food
- The location was excellent and the gardens are stunning. The staff were friendly and the evening meal was fabulous.
- The outside of the property is very misleading when you compare it with the rooms, but it looks quaint and the gardens are pretty.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Atypik
Chambres d’hôtes Atypik provides accommodations located in Dieppe, 1.2 miles from Dieppe Ferry Terminal and 1.4 miles from Dieppe Casino. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, snorkeling is possible nearby.Dieppe Port is a 16-minute walk from Chambres d’hôtes Atypik, while Chateau Musee de Dieppe is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 73 miles from the accommodation.
Very comfortable room exceptionally clean, lovely people and a very good breakfast.
They provided us with a secure place to keep or bikes overnight.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Very friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The place felt like home and the hosts were wonderful. Breakfast was super and the price was very fair.
- The owners rose early to accommodate our need to catch a train in another city.
- The facilities are quaint/eclectic but charming. The husband spoke English fairly well and I was able to use a bit of French. No other groups were there at the time so it was quiet (we were visiting the Dieppe WWII beach/landing area which is nicely rehabilitated). The enclosed courtyard/breakfast area was well stocked and nice low volume music played in the evening. Breakfast was great with lots of choices including home made jam. The Notre Dame cathedral was burning in Paris the evening we were there. Parking was available on the one way street in front but really close parking might be less available at a busy time. Best Wishes to the hosts.
- Hosts very welcoming. Nice room with nice shower. Close to centre of town
- Very comfortable room exceptionally clean, lovely people and a very good breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Miromesnil
Housed in a 16th-century château, this B&B is 1.1 mi from the center of Tourville-sur-Arques. It offers en suite accommodations, a garden and a chapel that was built between the 15th and the 16th century.Each accommodations type at Château de Miromesnil offers garden views, wooden floors and a wardrobe. A private bathroom with a bath or shower is also provided.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Château de Miromesnil. The cottage includes a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator.This B&B is 6.2 mi from Dieppe Pourville Golf Club. Outdoor activities like tennis, fishing or horse riding can be practiced nearby. Helicopter tours can also be arranged.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Great breakfast. Love the garden and the space around the property, and its beautiful history. A very relaxing place. We will keep a very nice memory of this place. Highly recommend it.
- Gardens and being greeted by the owner. Unique experience.
- The owners are friendly and accomadating. Beautiful historic house, stylishly decorated. Great location near Dieppe in gorgeous surroundings. Very clean and comforable. Superb bedding. Catered very well for our one year old daughter. Delicious breakfast with local products. Could not be happier and look forward to staying here again.
- The room was a suite , well appointed and with a very confortable large bed, in an historic castle. Good breakfast. Very nice the visit (which is included in the room price) to the chateau and its gardens in the morning
Amazing location, the building is beautiful. It is a unique opportunity to stay in a historical building.
Very nice breakfast with fresh baking provided.
This accommodation is also a museum so ensure that you read the email that the host sends you prior to arrival . I didn’t and as such, I wasn’t clear where to go on arrival and who to speak with. Communication was great from the host, this was my fault.
I left my electronic tablet in the room and the staff members were kind enough to hold onto it for me to collect when I’m passing by shortly!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Chatellenie
Dating back from the 18th Century, La Chatellenie features 11th Century foundations and is bordered with both a fishing river and 31 mi-long cycling track, just a 15-minute drive from Dieppe sea front.The rooms feature garden views and a seating area. All offer antique furniture, such as a four-poster bed and they are complete with private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas as well as some guest rooms.A continental breakfast, which serves homemade marmalade, ham, cheese, pastries, cereal, fruit and yogurt is available at the property. Guests also have access to the a separate lounge with a microwave, refrigerator and hot drinks dispenser.The château offers direct access to 124 mi of walking tracks in the countryside and guests can visit Vasterival and Varengeville Gardens, which is a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- We liked the peaceful location, the decor, the hostess and her great recommendations, and the extra little dining/lounge area where we could share a bottle of wine or a snack with our friends.
Quiet location, close to Dieppe
The different rooms in the castle are pleasant, certainly the ‘coffee’ room
Nice breakfast place… all around 1 big table.
- Fantastic Sequoia Tree in the garden. Family castle with interesting history.
Brilliant room in beautiful building!
Serene and picturesque surroundings near to Avenue Vert and very lovely hospitable friendly staff.
- Excellent service! We had the castle for ourselves during two nights….kitchen available for simple dinner. Very very nice host, Good breakfast. We asked for a twin room in the Booking.com reservation but at first we got a double one. Next day were got the twin one.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Bertreville
Dating back to the 17th Century and set in a 9 acre park, Château de Bertreville offers accommodations in a former hunting lodge. It is located just a 30-minute drive from Dieppe beaches.All accommodations features garden views and parquet flooring. Complete with private bathrooms, the apartments also include a seating area and fully equipped kitchenette.A continental breakfast can be served on the terrace with park views or in the comfort of your own room. Guests can also sample traditional, local cuisine such as seafood platters, in the dining room.Additional features include a tennis court and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Saint Wandrille Abbey is 30 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- The neighborhood is lovely, quiet.. lot of nice places to visit
- A lovely looking Chateau and the grounds were very nice!
Such a beautiful Château, with excellent decor. Comfy beds and lovely linen.
Wonderful host-who has even kindly agreed to post a forgotten child’s toy back to us! We are hoping to make another trip back here again for a longer stay next time.
Breakfast was delicious too!
- Fantastic property and location, good breakfast. Plan to come back.
- A comfortable bed in a peaceful location so ensuring a great nights sleep. Room was good size with beautiful bed linen.
Bed and Breakfast
Le clos des mûriers
Located in Hautot-sur-Mer, 2.5 mi from Dieppe, the bed and breakfast Le clos des mûriers features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Le Tréport is 19 mi from Le clos des mûriers, while Fécamp is 31 mi away. Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- The homely breakfast was extensive and includes homemade cakes, preserves, butter etc. The cottage is pretty with a quirky interior. The turbocharged plumbing was fun.
- We came late the reception man wait for us till 11pm.Best home made breakfast what we ever eat. Everyting was made by nice old lady( yogurt, fresh juice 4 different kind of cakes,home made jam) and all for us.
Breakfast was home made by madame! I counted six cakes freshly baked!
Room had a jacuzzi bath mmmmm
A little gem for those travelling back to UK from late morning ferry in Dieppe
- It was very different from the normal stop over it is within the family house VERY traditionally French definitely not plastic!!
Overall geographical situation, close to beaches etc
Friendly and advising hosts
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-scie Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!