10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Chat chez qui j’habite
Located in a manor house surrounded by the nature, this B&B features 2 tennis courts, a veranda and a wellness center with hammam, hot tub and relax area. The beach is only 0.9 mi away.Inspired by fairy tales, rooms at Le Chat chez qui j’habite have a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries. The self-catering cottage includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and kitchenware.A continental breakfast is served every morning. A communal kitchen is at the disposal of guests staying in the rooms.Painting workshops are organized at Le Chat chez qui j’habite. Quiberville is 1.9 mi from the property and daily cruises through the English channel leave from Dieppe port, which is 14 mi away.
very good breakfast, typical french, but high quality , for us perfect.
quiet location, but many options avalable. we enjoyed everything.
regards to Marie-Odile she treat us friendly and is a lovly lady of the house.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, lovely breakfast on the veranda, very welcoming host and loved the tennis courts. Very romantic atmosphere overall.
- Lovely decorated very comfortable and spacious rooms owned and run be a delightful couple.
The house is lovely furnished with a lot of attention to detail. Each room has its own theme and ours was very spacious. The accommodation is located quietly amidst nature but not too far away from a breathtaking coast. A perfect place to slow down. Breakfast was amazing and the hosts were adorable.
PS: If need be there is a refrigerator to store food / drinks.
- L’accueil et toutes les attentions de nos hôtes,la maison,les petits déjeuners,le jardin,l’emplacement
- very good breakfast, typical french, but high quality , for us perfect.
Bed and Breakfast
Chalet Du Bel Event
Chalet du Bel Event sits halfway between Dieppe and Fécamp, 2.5 mi from Veules les Roses and only 1.2 mi from beaches.All of the rooms at Chalet du Bel Event are located on the 1st or 2nd floor and accessible by stairs. They offer a view on the gardens and private private bathrooms. On arrival, the hotel offers a free welcome drink.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Built in 1860, Chalet Du Bel Event is set in a wooded garden with a tennis court and playground for children.Free WiFi internet access and free on-site parking are available for all guests.
- It is quiet, i it’s own grounds, The owners were very helpful providing things for us to have a picnic in the sitting room. Tea and coffee available .
- Enjoying a cider or wine on the lawn in the evening
- Owners were very kind and helpful. Room was comfortable and the setting serene.
- Beautiful location in a wooded quiet forest area, treated by Bill and his brother in a very friendly way. Walked the property which was really magic, so natural. Received an upgraded room with an even better view. Really enjoyed the stay.
- The owner was very friendly and interesting to talk with. The property has lots of character and is filled with beautiful impressionist paintings created by his mother.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville is 3.1 mi from Dieppe and 1.2 mi from the beach. It is a country house with a large garden and an onsite bar.The rooms at Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville are decorated in a traditional style and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each one also has an private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning, either in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare evening meals if you request in advance.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this property. Chateau de Miromesnil is 4.3 mi away and Tvetot is 19 mi away.
- This property is an amazing old watemill with buildings dating back centuries. The accommodation was unusual but delightful.
- Interesting old assemblage of three buildings. There are nice shrubs and flowers, and goats. The owners are very nice.
- Beautiful setting with gardens to walk in, ducks and a greedy goat. Kind, accommodating and laid back hosts. Delicious breakfast. Very close to Dieppe but feels rural.
- The BEDBUG bites we got in our bed there were so awful, it clouded our entire experience.
- Good location. Very good breakfast. Plenty of hot water.
Bed and Breakfast
Les grandes Masures B&B
Located in Varengeville-sur-Mer, Les grandes Masures B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or gluten-free options.A bicycle rental service is available at the bed and breakfast, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Dieppe is 6 miles from Les grandes Masures B&B, while Le Tréport is 26 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 68 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The place was very clean. The breakfast bread was delicious.
- Easy to find, nice remote location. We had a family room which had ample space, everything you needed and really comfortable. Owner was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Breakfast also spot on. Everywhere was well kept and spotlessly clean. Would have happily stayed longer. No hesitation in recommending it!! 👍👍
The building is very modern and the rooms were also very modern (a bit like an Ikea showroom). The rooms are upstairs, with the breakfast being served in a downstairs dining area.
The breakfast was good, with Frosties for the kids (so they were happy). Nice warmed croissants and bread rolls, cheese, yoghurt. Nice bright dining area.
- We arrived too early and sat in the lovely garden then we were let in and shown to our rooms once Madame had arrived, still ahead of our check-in time, which was much appreciated. There was good communication beforehand and Madame had recommended a local restaurant within walking distance, Auberge du Relais, which provided the best meal of our entire holiday. Good usual French breakfast.
- Friendly, professional host. Spotlessly clean, very nice
Bed and Breakfast
Nature et Lin
Surrounded by linen fields in the region of Normandy, this guest accommodations features an indoor swimming pool and a garden with a furnished terrace. It is a 10-minute drive from the coast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each individually decorated room at Nature et Lin has a seating area and views of the garden. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Continental breakfast is served daily. Your hosts will be happy to recommend restaurants in the region. You can discover the picturesque fishing port, Saint-Valery-en-Caux, which provides the closest train station, a 10-minute drive away.Nature et Lin is a 40-minute drive from Dieppe. You can visit surrounding countryside by foot and there are several hiking trails. There are also several churches to visit in Cany-Barville, 5.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on the property.
- Nice interior, friendly hostess, good tips on the local things to see and do and great parking!
- Excellent Breakfast to start the day. Very clean and comfortable. Swimming Pool and sun terrace very nice with comfortable loungers and bath robes.
- The owner of the place is so amazing! She was very welcoming, provided a recommendation where to eat and in general was so sweet and nice that we felt at home right after we arrived. The property itself is a very romantic clean and beautiful, with great nature just next to you. Don’t forget to watch the stars at night, they are absolutely amazing at this place far from the city!
- Beautifully decorated, very comfortable and welcoming: proprietor extremely helpful and charming.
- Idyllic location, we stayed here for a long weekend as we were attending a wedding nearby. The pool was lovely and kept my son entertained. Plenty of nice restaurants close by. Our host was very lovely and knowledgeable. We definitely will return.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Bertreville
Dating back to the 17th Century and set in a 9 acre park, Château de Bertreville offers accommodations in a former hunting lodge. It is located just a 30-minute drive from Dieppe beaches.All accommodations features garden views and parquet flooring. Complete with private bathrooms, the apartments also include a seating area and fully equipped kitchenette.A continental breakfast can be served on the terrace with park views or in the comfort of your own room. Guests can also sample traditional, local cuisine such as seafood platters, in the dining room.Additional features include a tennis court and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Saint Wandrille Abbey is 30 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- The neighborhood is lovely, quiet.. lot of nice places to visit
- A lovely looking Chateau and the grounds were very nice!
Such a beautiful Château, with excellent decor. Comfy beds and lovely linen.
Wonderful host-who has even kindly agreed to post a forgotten child’s toy back to us! We are hoping to make another trip back here again for a longer stay next time.
Breakfast was delicious too!
- Fantastic property and location, good breakfast. Plan to come back.
- A comfortable bed in a peaceful location so ensuring a great nights sleep. Room was good size with beautiful bed linen.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Mon Repos
Set next to La Scie River, this 19th-Century guest house is just a 5-minute drive from Dieppe Museum and Castle. It has a large garden filled with exotic plants.Views of the park and an LCD TV are offered in all of the rooms at Villa Mon Repos. Each one also has free Wi-Fi access, while some have a private balcony or a separate lounge.The B&B provides a daily continental breakfast in the kitchen, which overlooks the river.Free private parking, a microwave and a fridge are also at your disposal in this guest house. Local beaches at Varengeville-sur-Mer and Pourville-sur-Mer are a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Clean and spacious interior. Lovely and comfortable room. Great showers. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was beyond expectations. A very pleasant stay.
- Friendly helpful host, excellent breakfast family style with other guests and host.
A little bit cold in May days, but we still have the nice sunshine.
Nice breakfast time, the host was so friendly with great humor.
- We liked everything about this place! Warm welcome, lovely rooms (VERY confortable beds – made for a genuinely good night’s sleep rather than done cheaply), delicious breakfast, beautiful garden, super host. We stayed in the suite at the top of the house, which had two lovely bedrooms, a sitting room (with a single bed) and a little bathroom with a shower. A fridge and freezer were available for guests(shared) and there were games such as Pictionary in our room, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was exactly what we’d hoped for – fresh baguette, homemade honey, boiled eggs from the hens, flakey croissants…we’d have loved to have stayed for longer!
- Fantastic friendly welcome , clean comfortable and spacious accommodation with very comfortable and massive beds. Great breakfast with homemade honey and eggs from the chickens hopping about the garden. Beautiful natural gardens with plenty of animals to keep the children busy.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison De Lalette
Located in Gruchet-Saint-Siméon, in the Haute-Normandie region La Maison De Lalette offers B&B accommodations in a 19th-century building. It features a garden and a terrace, and you can use the sauna and hot tub.The guest rooms include a private bathroom, a TV with cable and satellite channels, and facilities for making hot drinks. All offer views of the green surroundings and have a CD- and DVD-player.A breakfast including scrambled or fried eggs, cheese and fresh fruits is provided daily at La Maison De Lalette. The hosts can prepare meals including fresh seafood upon reservation. Guests are able to choose a half-board option, which includes a dinner with stater, main, dessert and glass of wine.Only a 10-minute drive from Veules-les-Roses beach, this B&B offers free, private parking on site and business facilities. The 1000-hectare Forest of Arques is 17 mi from the property, and Pourville Golf Club in Dieppe is 12 mi away.
- Lalette is a gifted hostess and cook and goes beyond all normal expectations to make your stay with her amazing.
- Genuinely personal. Most lovely people and place. Just all in all a fantastic stay that we will remember.
- Great hospitality and attentive hostess who made us so welcome. Wonderful breakfasts and beautiful comfortable suite, a truly relaxing environment.
La suite spacieuse et la maison magnifique
L’accueil de Lalette comme si on s’était toujours connu, très sympathique et prêté à nous rendre service
La qualité du petit déjeuner exceptionnelle
Merci à Lallette pour sa disponibilité et les soins attentionnés qu’elle nous a porté
le petit déjeuner était délicieux, la literie confortable avec une chambre au calme tout confort
cerise sur le gâteau : le sauna et le jacuzzi
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Janville
Featuring a garden, Domaine de Janville has accommodations in Paluel with free WiFi and garden views. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast can use a fully equipped kitchen.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Étretat is 27 miles from Domaine de Janville. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Great host. She only spoke French but we communicated via Google translate and if was entertaining.
- The surrounding view of that country side villa is spectacular
- Beautifully renovated farmhouse with all modern comfort. Veronique is a host in a different class – she knows how to take care of her guests😉 Breakfast is delicious with eggs of the super chicken that is holding guard outside the garden door😂
l’emplacement , le cadre ainsi que l’accueil
personnel à l’écoute
très belle demeure , on s’y sent très bien
- la déco audacieuse et originale. la grande taille de la chambre, la légereté de la couette.
Bed and Breakfast
This guest house is set in a 3281 ft² garden. It features a terrace and offers modern accommodations with an LCD TV and views of the green surroundings.Free internet access is provided in the studio, which includes a dining area and fully equipped kitchenette. A private entrance and a Dolce Gusto coffee machine feature in the guest room.A breakfast basket with fresh bread and pastries is provided in each accommodations at Cléome guest house.Dieppe Casino and Pourville-Dieppe Golf Club are both 4.3 mi away. Arques Forest is just 0.9 mi from the guest house, and private parking is free on site.
- Clean, modern decor, good secure parking, nice pizza restaurant 2 minutes away.
- Secure parking in a lovely secluded location. Amazing that it’s on a main road. Our second visit and looking forward to visiting again next year ….
- Very welcoming hosts, lovely quiet room in spite of house being on a busy road and an amazing garden at the back of the property. A great location 15 min drive far from the centre of Dieppe with secure off road parking. A great find.
One of the nicest bed and breakfast places we stayed in on our trip. The room was excellent, the garden a delight, breakfast was great and the location was convenient to where we were going.
I highly recommend the facility. Interesting castle in the town as well.
- Everything. What a gem this place is. Loved it. Warm, comfortable and friendly. Beautiful garden.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-mer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!