10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
La Douce Folie
Offering garden views, La Douce Folie in Saint-Julien-le-Faucon has accommodations and free bikes. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The daily breakfast offers continental and vegetarian options.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Deauville is 27 miles from La Douce Folie, while Honfleur is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 26 miles from the property.
We stayed in a fascinating ols Normandy house. The landlords are very nice people, very friendly, very helpful, focused to make you comfortable and feel at home. Surely, I can not forget Ultra, the nice dog of the house who welcomed us upon arrival and accompanied very nicely.
Lucile, the landlady has decorated the house so well that you think you are in a decoration magazine. Details make the house special. Our room was so nice and romantic. We loved staying at St Julien le Faucon.
- Everything perfect! The room is very nice and spacious. The best breakfast we had in Normandy, highly recommended!The owners are very gentle and friendly! thank you 🙂
- Very cozy home, very nice and friendly owners. Nice breakfast. Nice garden. Room was clean and stylish.
- Great room. great breakfast and the hosts booked a great restaurant for us for supper
- From the moment we arrived we felt the warmth from the owner. This small & wonderful B&B is located in a perfect quiet area. The room and beds were incredibly comfortable with great features, and the common space was open and inviting. The host is outstanding in every respect, friendly and sincerely concerned in helping the guest. We highly recommend staying here.
- We stayed in a fascinating ols Normandy house. The landlords are very nice people, very friendly, very helpful, focused to make you comfortable and feel at home. Surely, I can not forget Ultra, the nice dog of the house who welcomed us upon arrival and accompanied very nicely.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Pommiers de Livaye
Located in Noter-Dame-de-Livaye, Aux Pommiers de Livaye is a family-run guest house that offers guest rooms in a 18th Century former farm. It features a terrace and garden and is only a 15-minute drive from Lisieux.All rooms feature views of the park, a sofa, a private entrance and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is complete with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available at the property. Guests can also sample local cuisine upon request or travel 2 minutes by car to popular restaurants in the village.Deauville landing beach and Honfleur are both located just a 30-minute drive away. The A13 motorway is ideally located a 16 mi from the B&B and free private parking is available on site.
- A wonderfully quiet, comfortable, and beautiful country home. Our hosts welcomed us like family and fed us a marvelous breakfast. We could not ask for a better way to recover from a long flight to France. The room was unique and the decor was rich and comfortable. It was great to stretch our legs walking around the property. We look forward to a return trip.
We travelled around Normandy with bicycles and stayed at this place sadly for one night only! It was the jewel on the crown – the surroundings are magical, everything is thought through to the tiniest detail!
The breakfast was served in a wonderfully arranged room, classical music played in the background, we were set at a long table with a fantastic view to the field – lovely!
- Beautiful place, delightful hosts, breakfast fit for a king.
- The countryside location was delightful and the owners gave us a warm welcome, as well as recommending a first class restaurant in the nearby village, and another excellent one 15km away for our second evening. Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Breakfast, served in the main house, was outstanding. An enjoyable stay and good value.
- Ontbijt was rijkelijk eigenaren zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Kamer en locatie perfect
Bed and Breakfast
Le Champ des Possibles
Featuring free WiFi, Le Champ des Possibles offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manerbe, 14 mi from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The onsite hot tub is accessible at an extra charge. You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. Honfleur is 19 mi from Le Champ des Possibles, while Caen is 30 mi from the property.
The warm welcome, the really nice location and surroundings. The location, was a nice self containing apartment. With sitting room with flat TV, kitchen were you can cook, and two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The breakfast is brought over by the lady off the house, and is really good. A good place to relax and to escape a bit from our hectic live, we were there to ride the bikes on the voie vertes in the area.
Warm regards Patrick & Erica from Belgium
- L’accueil très sympa. Really kind host, and well prepared breakfast. She listens to what clients wants (arrival or departure time flexible, breakfast time flexible) Calm and quite place. She is fluent English speaker.
- Lovely setting overlooking pretty garden; character cottage. Parking on-site. Very peaceful and quiet. Host recommended good place to eat. Very pleasant host. Very private accommodation.
- The location is very good with excellent views across the surrounding countryside.
- L accueil. La propriétaire aime les gens! Elle a personnalisé notre séjour. La chambre atypique avec des petites marches moi J adore. La salle d eau est juste ce qu’il faut pour 2. Décoration au goût du jour et zen. On peut décider de déjeuner en toute discrétion en arrière ou déjeuner face au chevaux et la pleine verdure. Le coin piscine a lair sympa, bien aménagé. Présence d un jacuzzi couvert. On peut se promener partout sur le domaine grâce à divers petits chemins. On est dépaysé totalement.
- The warm welcome, the really nice location and surroundings. The location, was a nice self containing apartment. With sitting room with flat TV, kitchen were you can cook, and two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The breakfast is brought over by the lady off the house, and is really good. A good place to relax and to escape a bit from our hectic live, we were there to ride the bikes on the voie vertes in the area.
Bed and Breakfast
La Baronnie bed and breakfast is located in Vieux-Pont, a characteristic village in the Pays d’Auge area of Normandy. A continental breakfast is served daily and free WiFi access is provided in the public areas.Offering a garden view, the guest rooms all have wooden furnishings and facilities for making hot drinks. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Homemade bread and jams are included in the daily breakfast at this B&B.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside, including horse riding, cycling and hiking. Free private parking is available on site and the B&B is located 22 mi from Caen.
- Christel and Annie are very warm hosts. Christel speaks very good English which is not a very common thing. The house is placed in a wonderful farm with beautiful views of fields and cows. But what makes this house even a better place is the dog – Misty!
- Perfect location in the beautiful small village in the countryside in the fields and hills of Normandy. Close to the Route du Cidre. Very peaceful and quiet place with nice hosts and friendly dog. Very cozy room in colombage house decorated with wood and a clean bathroom with a mansard dormer window. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Very authentic with lovely owner. A real personal touch.
- It was immaculate and very comfortable. Very friendly owner with excellent spoken English.
- The people were very friendly and toddler/baby friendly..
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère
Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère offers a flowered and planted garden with a sun terrace, a heated, outdoor swimming pool, a buffet breakfast, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property. It is 16 mi from Cabourg and its beaches.With parquet flooring, the rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathrooms are complete with a walk-in shower, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and grocers can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère is 16 mi from Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur and the landing beaches. The property is 22 mi from Caen. Lisieux is 11 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Fantastic in all purpose! Couldn’t add anything and I trust that the owners will be able to keep up this high standards, because they treats customers like it was for its own.
Highly recommend and we will return for sure.
- Everything was perfect! The house is beautiful, the rooms are very spacious and comfortable, the breakfast spread was incredible. Sylvaine was a wonderful hostess, and made sure every detail was just right.
- Everything was above expectations, from the warm welcome of Mrs Decleves to the last goodbye… yes we’ll be back. This is to be compared with a 5 star hotel in terms of comfort and amenities, from the parking to the bathroom… including the splendid breafast the only point an some people might be concerned by is the fact that there is no elevator in this wonderful Presbytère so close to Heaven… Thanks very much !
- We loved everything about our stay at Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère! The home was warm and inviting, impeccably clean, and located in a charming village near the Pays d’Auge. It was a perfect location for exploring the region known for its cheese and cider. Our host, Sylvain, was gracious and inviting. She recommended a delicious dinner spot nearby as well as some wonderful local villages for shopping. The rooms were lovely, spacious, and decorated beautifully. Breakfast was absolutely delicious, with local hams and cheeses, yogurt, pastries, fresh coffee and juice, and jams made by the host. I would recommend staying here to anyone I know. I wish we could have stayed longer. I hope to visit again someday!
- My stay was more than I had expected. The place is beautiful, clean and spacious. The grounds are beautiful and well lit when returning at night. The hostess was most gracious, friendly and helpful. The room was well equipped with beautiful decor. The bed was very comfortable. I would rate my entire experience as ****+.
- Fantastic in all purpose! Couldn’t add anything and I trust that the owners will be able to keep up this high standards, because they treats customers like it was for its own.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir De Pontfol
A half-timbered house build in the 16th century, Manoir De Pontfol offers B&B accommodations, a garden and terrace. Baby-sitting services and massagers are available upon request with a supplement.With a view of the garden, the rooms feature a private entrance, a seating area and satellite TV. The private bathrooms are complete with free toiletries and a bathrobe.A continental breakfast of French pastries, fresh bread, cheeses and homemade marmalade is served in La Salle des Soupirs, the dining area, or on the terrace.Restaurants can be found 3.7 mi from the property, Cambremer is 4.3 mi away, and Lisieux and Deauvile are within 16 mi of Manoir De Pontfol.
- Absolutely loved the room and bathroom. I had an upstairs room with a small balcony but the room itself was huge. Bed was comfy, host was very friendly and breakfast was delicious. Would recommend this place with high marks.
- The Room was really quirky and we loved it – also loved the cockerel that walked past the door in the morning.
- Great breakfast. Fresh baked breads homemade custards cheese fantastic coffee. Wonderful proprietors
- This is interesting place with different themed rooms. Hosts are really great. They prepared wonderful breakfast for us.
- The homemade cakes were fantastic. The breakfast was excellent – lots of choice and loads of it.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de La Mésange
Located in a quiet setting on a 5-hectare estate, this B&B features rooms with a TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. A homemade breakfast is served daily and bikes can be borrowedon site.Each room at Chambres d’hôtes La Mésange includes a private bathroom with a shower.Some restaurants can be found 6.2 mi from the property. Guests staying 2 nights have free access to the La Mésange’s private golf course and several hiking and biking trails leave in the immediate surroundings. Guests can also have access to the spa and its sauna at an extra cost.Lisieux and its basilica are 6.8 mi away while the Calvados Museum is 19 mi away. The A28 Motorway is 16 mi away and free private parking is at guests’ disposal on site.
- Accommodating and friendly host/hostess, even to the point that the host called a restaurant at our next location to make reservations for us and then called us on the road to say that the restaurant we had requested was no longer in business. Host spoke excellent English. The breakfast was amazing, freshly baked bread, homemade jams, yogurt, along with the usual juice, coffee, etc. We appreciated and enjoyed a bottle of local cider that he gave us. Location is convenient to Liseux and Livarot. Would happily stay at this B&B again.
- Just a wonderful place, peaceful and really exceptional breakfast with deliciously homemade jams, joghurt and bread!!
- Extremely nice & helpful hosts. Lovely homemade bread & jams (which you can buy)
- A pleasure to have stayed with the charming host, good access to the nearby city of Lisieux. The facilities were excellent and as described, a welcoming log fire to meet you in the breakfast room on a chilly morning, cant fault the stay and would certainly book the property again if travelling in the area.
- The hosts, Roselyne and Didier, are wonderful- very professional & friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was extremely clean, cosy and comfortable and the breakfast was top quality with home-produced jams, bread and yogurt. The whole property is beautiful. A really lovely stay and highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir du Lieu Rocher
Located in Vieux Pont En Auge, this Normand-style manor-house is surrounded by a big park and offers a view of the Oudon Valley. The Baterfield Beaches are 31 mi away and the A13 motorway is a 20-minute drive away.Provided with free Wi-Fi, each room at the Manoir du Lieu Rocher includes an LCD TV, electric kettle and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning.With free private parking on site, the property is 3.7 mi from St. Pierre sur Dives Abbey and you are also invited to visit the numerous castles of the region. Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives train station is 3.7 mi away.
- The place was absolutely charming. The host (Geoffroy) very friendly and gracious.The surrounding countryside quiet, relaxing, bucolic and enchanting. Even the dog was very friendly and playful. The breakfast was just fine with homemade jams. Only sour note, the room was rather warm but could not open the windows because of mosquitoes.
- We loved this apartment. It was amazing, beautiful and comfortable. Jeffrey was a great host, very quick to answer questions and breakfast was delicious. My daughters loved the dog Timo.
10 out of 10
- What a fantastic house – you expect to see Marie Antoinette tripping round the corner any minute! We loved our room and the views across the garden. Delicious breakfast around the big table in the dining room.
- Spacious, nice interior, good breakfast, beautiful garden
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Haras de la Cour Fleury
Located in Saint-Michel-de-Livet, 24 mi from Deauville, B&B Haras de la Cour Fleury features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy evening meals at the property upon prior reservation.Honfleur is 28 mi from B&B Haras de la Cour Fleury, while Caen is 25 mi from the property.
- Surprisingly comfortable and nice place, beautiful room and very clean. Horse lovers will especially enjoy the stay. Very friendly hosts. Nice breakfast and host that is ready to go for that little extra to give you pleasant stay. Location is perfect if you are searching for some peace and quiet to relax.
- The hosts were very good and did what they could for us. The room we were in was excellent except that to get to it was 38 steps. This wouldn’t be a problem for a fit person but as we are elderly and Pam has mobility problems it was a struggle . The room was decorated beautifully and the shower etc were very, very good. The only problem was the stairs . The location was lovely and it was lovely to see the horses and their foals every morning . We were made to feel very welcome
- On a good situation im sure the people are fine. We had a bad situation and repsonce was terrible, rather than talk about it and come to amends, she was a bit of a b1tch
Un petit déjeuner d’excellente qualité
Copieux , rien à redire. La maitresse de maison anticipait nos souhaits.
D’une extrême propreté
Se lever avec une une vue sur les chevaux au galop !
L’accueil au petit-déjeuner !
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes la Bihorée
In the heart of the Pays d’Auge region, Maison d’Hôtes la Bihorée is a small 16th-Century manor house set within a 1-hectare park. The 2-bedroom suite is located in the former apple press workshop.Accessed by a private entrance, the suite features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. There is a private bathroom with a shower.The breakfast can be served in the garden or on the veranda and includes regional products, homemade jam, fresh fruit juice and bread from the region. The hosts can prepare a small meal upon prior request.Guests can relax in the garden’s hammocks and deckchairs.Activities in the area include walking in the countryside, castle visits and trips to the nearby Deauville and Cabourg beaches. Honfleur is 22 mi away.
Nice and friendly owner.
Exellent breakfast, family atmosphere.
- Very confortable, cleane, stylish accomodation. Big garden, host very friendly.
- What a wonderful place – stunning views of Normandy countryside and a warm welcome. The rooms were comfortable and charming and it was so peaceful. Our hostess provided a delicious home cooked dinner and freshly baked madeleines for breakfast.
- Stunning location/views, lovely host who provided a very warm welcome and it was a very peaceful place with no noise.
- La struttura è bellissima ed unica nel suo genere. Nei dintorni sono molte le strutture di ottimo livello ma la Bihorée possiede alcune caratteristiche impagabili: una vista fantastica sull’ampia campagna normanna (vera chicca), un parco ampio e davvero curato, proprietari gentilissimi (Marie in particolare gode davvero nel far star bene i suoi ospiti) e la suite che rende esclusivo il proprio soggiorno. Inoltre, la posizione di Sain Germaine de Livet è davvero tattica per fare tappa e visitare la Normandia. Ristorante consigliato a Lisieux: Aux Acacies
- Nice and friendly owner.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-sur-algot Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-sur-Algot Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!