10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-le-cauf Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Chatellenie
Dating back from the 18th Century, La Chatellenie features 11th Century foundations and is bordered with both a fishing river and 31 mi-long cycling track, just a 15-minute drive from Dieppe sea front.The rooms feature garden views and a seating area. All offer antique furniture, such as a four-poster bed and they are complete with private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas as well as some guest rooms.A continental breakfast, which serves homemade marmalade, ham, cheese, pastries, cereal, fruit and yogurt is available at the property. Guests also have access to the a separate lounge with a microwave, refrigerator and hot drinks dispenser.The château offers direct access to 124 mi of walking tracks in the countryside and guests can visit Vasterival and Varengeville Gardens, which is a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- We liked the peaceful location, the decor, the hostess and her great recommendations, and the extra little dining/lounge area where we could share a bottle of wine or a snack with our friends.
Quiet location, close to Dieppe
The different rooms in the castle are pleasant, certainly the ‘coffee’ room
Nice breakfast place… all around 1 big table.
- Fantastic Sequoia Tree in the garden. Family castle with interesting history.
Brilliant room in beautiful building!
Serene and picturesque surroundings near to Avenue Vert and very lovely hospitable friendly staff.
- Excellent service! We had the castle for ourselves during two nights….kitchen available for simple dinner. Very very nice host, Good breakfast. We asked for a twin room in the Booking.com reservation but at first we got a double one. Next day were got the twin one.
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles
Set within mature gardens, this inn dates back to the 16th century and is just 3.7 mi from the seaside resort of Dieppe. It offers free Wi-Fi access, rooms with attached bathroom and a self-catering apartment.Facilities for making tea and coffee are provided in each room at Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles. Each has a wardrobe and some have a view of the surrounding countryside.A continental breakfast is served daily. Products from the Normandy region and produce from the Auberge’s garden are served in the hotel’s restaurant. Afterwards, guests can relax in the living room, which features a large fireplace.Free parking is provided for those exploring the region by car. Arques Forest is 1,000 feet from the Auberge du Manoir d’Archelles. Dieppe Golf Course is 3.7 mi away.
- The Manoir has a unique ambience which transports you back in time – You wouldn’t be surprised to see the 3 Musketeers appear through the archway. A very relaxing place to stay with friendly hosts and an excellent no frills restaurant. What a treat these days to find a traditional hotel that hasn’t been “Boutiqued”!!
- Great restaurant on site. Having travelled all day a bonus. Beautiful gardens and quirky deco…
Great location beautiful property
Restaurant was fantastic, great service and great food
- The location was excellent and the gardens are stunning. The staff were friendly and the evening meal was fabulous.
- The outside of the property is very misleading when you compare it with the rooms, but it looks quaint and the gardens are pretty.
Bed and Breakfast
This guest house is set in a 3281 ft² garden. It features a terrace and offers modern accommodations with an LCD TV and views of the green surroundings.Free internet access is provided in the studio, which includes a dining area and fully equipped kitchenette. A private entrance and a Dolce Gusto coffee machine feature in the guest room.A breakfast basket with fresh bread and pastries is provided in each accommodations at Cléome guest house.Dieppe Casino and Pourville-Dieppe Golf Club are both 4.3 mi away. Arques Forest is just 0.9 mi from the guest house, and private parking is free on site.
- Clean, modern decor, good secure parking, nice pizza restaurant 2 minutes away.
- Secure parking in a lovely secluded location. Amazing that it’s on a main road. Our second visit and looking forward to visiting again next year ….
- Very welcoming hosts, lovely quiet room in spite of house being on a busy road and an amazing garden at the back of the property. A great location 15 min drive far from the centre of Dieppe with secure off road parking. A great find.
One of the nicest bed and breakfast places we stayed in on our trip. The room was excellent, the garden a delight, breakfast was great and the location was convenient to where we were going.
I highly recommend the facility. Interesting castle in the town as well.
- Everything. What a gem this place is. Loved it. Warm, comfortable and friendly. Beautiful garden.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes Arch’Angels Home
Arch’Angels Home is a 17th-century house located in the village of Arques-la-Bataille, 4 mi from Dieppe. It features a colorful garden with a 13th-century well, a children’s play area and a wide variety of vegetables and medicinal plants.Rooms have simple, individual decoration and each has a fireplace and views of the garden. Each bathroom features a bathtub and is decorated with potted plants. Free Wi-Fi is available.A buffet breakfast is included. Brunch, lunch and evening meals are available on request and are cooked with fruit and vegetables from the garden and local products from the market.Arch’Angels Home is in the village center where guests can find shops, grocery stores and restaurants. The Base de Loisirs de la Varenne is 1.9 mi away and offers outdoor activities such as windsurfing, kayaking and rock climbing. A fitness center is available and bicycle rental is possible.
- Our host Sophie was excellent from the outset. So friendly and helpful and laid on a wonderful breakfast. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom superb.
The Dinner that was served was simply amazing.
And so was the breakfast !
Sophie is just a great host !
we had a super stay there on our way to Bretagne.
Would always stop over there again. Very special location
- This is a very charming and a little eccentric bed and breakfast located in the beautiful Normandy countryside. The service was warm and personal, the rooms very comfortable. My family very much enjoyed the experience .
- It is a beautiful very old house, the owner takes a lot of preparation for the breakfast. Baking cakes, making marmelades, yoghurt, pancakes etc.
- Great location, amazing building, lovely cats, home-made bread and jams for breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Miromesnil
Housed in a 16th-century château, this B&B is 1.1 mi from the center of Tourville-sur-Arques. It offers en suite accommodations, a garden and a chapel that was built between the 15th and the 16th century.Each accommodations type at Château de Miromesnil offers garden views, wooden floors and a wardrobe. A private bathroom with a bath or shower is also provided.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Château de Miromesnil. The cottage includes a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator.This B&B is 6.2 mi from Dieppe Pourville Golf Club. Outdoor activities like tennis, fishing or horse riding can be practiced nearby. Helicopter tours can also be arranged.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Great breakfast. Love the garden and the space around the property, and its beautiful history. A very relaxing place. We will keep a very nice memory of this place. Highly recommend it.
- Gardens and being greeted by the owner. Unique experience.
- The owners are friendly and accomadating. Beautiful historic house, stylishly decorated. Great location near Dieppe in gorgeous surroundings. Very clean and comforable. Superb bedding. Catered very well for our one year old daughter. Delicious breakfast with local products. Could not be happier and look forward to staying here again.
- The room was a suite , well appointed and with a very confortable large bed, in an historic castle. Good breakfast. Very nice the visit (which is included in the room price) to the chateau and its gardens in the morning
Amazing location, the building is beautiful. It is a unique opportunity to stay in a historical building.
Very nice breakfast with fresh baking provided.
This accommodation is also a museum so ensure that you read the email that the host sends you prior to arrival . I didn’t and as such, I wasn’t clear where to go on arrival and who to speak with. Communication was great from the host, this was my fault.
I left my electronic tablet in the room and the staff members were kind enough to hold onto it for me to collect when I’m passing by shortly!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Mon Repos
Set next to La Scie River, this 19th-Century guest house is just a 5-minute drive from Dieppe Museum and Castle. It has a large garden filled with exotic plants.Views of the park and an LCD TV are offered in all of the rooms at Villa Mon Repos. Each one also has free Wi-Fi access, while some have a private balcony or a separate lounge.The B&B provides a daily continental breakfast in the kitchen, which overlooks the river.Free private parking, a microwave and a fridge are also at your disposal in this guest house. Local beaches at Varengeville-sur-Mer and Pourville-sur-Mer are a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Clean and spacious interior. Lovely and comfortable room. Great showers. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was beyond expectations. A very pleasant stay.
- Friendly helpful host, excellent breakfast family style with other guests and host.
A little bit cold in May days, but we still have the nice sunshine.
Nice breakfast time, the host was so friendly with great humor.
- We liked everything about this place! Warm welcome, lovely rooms (VERY confortable beds – made for a genuinely good night’s sleep rather than done cheaply), delicious breakfast, beautiful garden, super host. We stayed in the suite at the top of the house, which had two lovely bedrooms, a sitting room (with a single bed) and a little bathroom with a shower. A fridge and freezer were available for guests(shared) and there were games such as Pictionary in our room, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was exactly what we’d hoped for – fresh baguette, homemade honey, boiled eggs from the hens, flakey croissants…we’d have loved to have stayed for longer!
- Fantastic friendly welcome , clean comfortable and spacious accommodation with very comfortable and massive beds. Great breakfast with homemade honey and eggs from the chickens hopping about the garden. Beautiful natural gardens with plenty of animals to keep the children busy.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Bertreville
Dating back to the 17th Century and set in a 9 acre park, Château de Bertreville offers accommodations in a former hunting lodge. It is located just a 30-minute drive from Dieppe beaches.All accommodations features garden views and parquet flooring. Complete with private bathrooms, the apartments also include a seating area and fully equipped kitchenette.A continental breakfast can be served on the terrace with park views or in the comfort of your own room. Guests can also sample traditional, local cuisine such as seafood platters, in the dining room.Additional features include a tennis court and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Saint Wandrille Abbey is 30 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- The neighborhood is lovely, quiet.. lot of nice places to visit
- A lovely looking Chateau and the grounds were very nice!
Such a beautiful Château, with excellent decor. Comfy beds and lovely linen.
Wonderful host-who has even kindly agreed to post a forgotten child’s toy back to us! We are hoping to make another trip back here again for a longer stay next time.
Breakfast was delicious too!
- Fantastic property and location, good breakfast. Plan to come back.
- A comfortable bed in a peaceful location so ensuring a great nights sleep. Room was good size with beautiful bed linen.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Chambres du Chateau de Grèges
Set in Grèges, in the middle of a large park, Les Chambres De Grèges is located 2.9 mi from Dieppe and the sea. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, free private parking and a garden with terrace.All the guest rooms at Les Chambres De Grèges are very bright and spacious. They have a refined decor and include an LCD TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning or try seafood specialties in the restaurant that you can find 3.1 mi away.Children’s games are available on site. Guests are invited to visit the farm located a 15-minute drive away. Dieppe Train Station is 3.1 mi away and Rouen Airport is 43 mi from Les Chambres De Grèges.
- Beautifully restored property. Peaceful location near Dieppe. Very friendly owner. Nice breakfast.
The owner was very nice and helpful. We had a spacious family room (with door separating the children area so they can go to sleep before you) and enjoyed the swimming pool area.
Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. Perfect location in the countryside with nice views.
In Dieppe there are lots of excellent seafood restaurants. We had a fab dinner at New Haven in the harbour. Dieppe is a pleasant little town, especially on Saturdays when the market is on.
Lovely beakfast and super host
The pool was very nice
The rooms were nicely decorated and clean
We used the chateau for a transit stop between crossing France and catching an afternoon ferry. It was perfect for a night stop with extra bonus of an indoor salt water swimming pool and lovely grounds for the children to run around. It was very clean and the rooms were comfortable and large. Breakfast was continental with plenty of choice. The parking was easy and secure as we were travelling with bike racks. close to Dieppe but very tranquil. If you don’t want to drive to Dieppe there
are a few fast food restaurants down the road.
- Host, pool, facilities, rooms, just about everything!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Pillon
Set in a garden, this B&B in a converted farmhouse proposes rooms with free WI-Fi. Located 1,000 feet from River Eaulne, it is 5 mi from Dieppe Train Station and 0.6 mi from the forest of Arques la Bataille.Each room features a view of the garden and wooden flooring, and some rooms also have exposed wooden beams. Each room is decorated in a simple, country style and includes an private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning on the terrace at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Pillon. Other services include free, private parking on site.This B&B is 6.8 mi from the beach. In Varengeville, 11 mi away, you will find the famous Moutiers floral park, the chateaus of Saint-Aubin and Quesnot and the tomb of the cubist Georges Braque.
Clean, close enough to see side. Good breakfast with all local and organic products.
- Greeting very warm and friendly, property 17th Century was Beautiful!
- Kate (the owner) was so very helpful and went out of her way on a number of occasions to make our stay more comfortable. The breakfasts were amazing! Fresh, local and organic produce! Flexible breakfast times were really great for us too.
- We booked for 4 days at Le Clos Pillon and it was a very relaxed and enjoyable stay. The accommodation was charming, full of character, very comfortable and a short drive from Dieppe. Cleanliness was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for our hostess who was very informative about the area. The breakfasts were delicious and served outside with fresh eggs from the handsome chickens that roamed the extensive gardens. The dogs and cats were friendly and clearly part of the family.
- On a apprécié la maison d’hôte, le cadre est magnifique. La maison a un cachet exceptionnel.. Le matelas est super et permet un bon repos.
- Clean, close enough to see side. Good breakfast with all local and organic products.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville
Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville is 3.1 mi from Dieppe and 1.2 mi from the beach. It is a country house with a large garden and an onsite bar.The rooms at Le Moulin Fleuri du Petit Appeville are decorated in a traditional style and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each one also has an private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning, either in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare evening meals if you request in advance.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are just some of the other facilities available at this property. Chateau de Miromesnil is 4.3 mi away and Tvetot is 19 mi away.
- This property is an amazing old watemill with buildings dating back centuries. The accommodation was unusual but delightful.
- Interesting old assemblage of three buildings. There are nice shrubs and flowers, and goats. The owners are very nice.
- Beautiful setting with gardens to walk in, ducks and a greedy goat. Kind, accommodating and laid back hosts. Delicious breakfast. Very close to Dieppe but feels rural.
- The BEDBUG bites we got in our bed there were so awful, it clouded our entire experience.
- Good location. Very good breakfast. Plenty of hot water.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin-le-cauf Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!