10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Aubin Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin Burgundy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet
Surrounded by vineyards, Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet offers bed and breakfast accommodations and is located just 18 minutes away from Beaune. Guests can enjoy private tours of the wine cellar and free wine-tasting.The air-conditioned rooms at Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet are individually decorated and have parquet floors. Each room features free Wi-Fi, designer furniture and a private bathroom.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can sample a variety of restaurants within 1.2 mi and can enjoy a glass of wine at the on-site bar. A flat-screen TV, a fireplace and a billiards table feature in the public areas.Burgundy’s Road of the Great Wines (Route des Grands Crus) is just 350 feet away and the Beaune Train Station is 9.9 mi away. Guests can visit the Rochepot Chateau 6.2 mi away and have free private parking at the property.
- Warm welcoming, very nice room with comfortable bed. Luxury products were used in the bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
- Wonderful warm-hearted people. Great place to be. The breakfast was perfectly arranged and hosted.
- A very comfortable bed in a beautiful bedroom. The bathroom was lovely with a very unusual double sink and the huge bath was a bonus!
- Location – beautiful proprty- size of the room. Extremly well located, in the vineyard. Magnificent views. The breakfast was excellent and the staff serving it very nice and smiling.
- Arty, stylish, very comfortable, free bar drinks late night, tour of the cellars, sumptuous continental breakfast spread
Bed and Breakfast
Au temps d’Autrefois
Located in the heart of Nolay, on the medieval market place, this B&B features free Wi-Fi internet access and a communal lounge with a TV. A continental breakfast is available every morning.Each spacious room at Au temps d’Autrefois includes a private bathroom with shower and toilet.A gourmet restaurant can be found 350 feet from Au temps d’Autrefois.You are invited to relax in the garden in front of the property or visit the Rochefort Castle, which is 3.1 mi away. You can also have a tour in the vineyards of the region. Beaune is 12 mi away and Chalon sur Saône s 19 mi away.
- Lovely little town and very friendly and helpful owners. We arrived very late and all was very easy and straightforwards, with very clear indications of how to get there and what to do regarding breakfast.
- Very nice room in an old-style building right by the church and village square. A very good pizza restaurant nearby. Parking around the square. An interesting old town in Burgundy.
Excellent endroit pour une nuitée dans notre cas
Chambre spacieuse et calme
Mooie, gezellige en nette kamer in een vakwerkhuis naast het kerkje en de middeleeuwse markthallen van het rustige plaatsje Nolay m.a.w. een prachtig kader! Vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer!
Verzorgd ontbijtbuffet kan op aanvraag (en tegen betaling) genomen worden in het Hôtel de la Halle op hetzelfde pleintje.
Très bon accueil, calme, en plein centre-ville
Bien chauffé et confortable
Je le recommande
Bed and Breakfast
Roulotte De La Jasoupe
La Jasoupe – Roulottes is located in Demigny, just 5 mi from Demigny Castle and 8.7 mi from Beaune. It features wooden caravans, an outdoor swimming pool and a large terrace.The property also offers massages and a sauna, both available upon prior reservation and with an extra cost. A breakfast package of French pastries, fresh juice and hot drinks is delivered to the accommodations in the morning, or can be taken in the restaurant at an extra cost.The wooden caravans all have a seating area outside and are complete with a private shower room. You can use the small kitchenette to make homemade meals.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas and free private parking is available on site. Chalon-sur-Saône is 11 mi away and the local vineyards can be found just 5 mi from the property.
Les petits déjeuners très bien mais un peu cher, la propreté et l’endroit, et le personnel
- Et dejligt sted med fred og ro. En lille oase til afslapning. MEN vi fik ikke læste det med småt, så være opmærksom på, at der er et rengøringsgebyr på 35 EURO for opholdet.
- Alles in allem ein traumhafter Aufenthalt! Die Ruhe in den Roulottes ist herrlich! Die Möglichkeit selber Nespresso zu zapfen und die Teslaladestation runden den Aufenthalt ab!
- Accueil très agréable et chaleureux. Originalité du logement dans un cadre verdoyant et très calme.
- Expérience en roulotte sympathique. Belle piscine et personnel attentionné
- Les petits déjeuners très bien mais un peu cher, la propreté et l’endroit, et le personnel
Bed and Breakfast
La Longère Bourguignonne
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, La Longère Bourguignonne is set in Demigny, 29 mi from Dijon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Beaune is 6.8 mi from La Longère Bourguignonne, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 9.3 mi away.
- Safe & free parking. Table out side to have glass of local wine. Generous breakfast.
- Clean comfortable accommodation. Marvellous breakfast and a warm welcoming hostess -Valerie-who could not have been kinder or more helpful! I would strongly recommend a stay here!
Very nice and newly renovated accommodation. Well situated in the heart of the Grands Crus. Very convenient with parking possibilities for car, bikes in a shed.
And last but not least a very nice host.
The breakfast was excellent! Homemade jam, delicious coffee, lovely croissants and we had great chats with other visitors from Latin America. The host was around to see if we needed anything else.
The beds were very comfy and we really enjoyed the clean bathroom and shower.
Our little boy of 1,5 year enjoyed the garden.
Breakfast was a very good French breakfast with outstanding homemade preserves(x4).
As an overnight stop “en-route” to Tuscany it was perfect !
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôte de la Belle Jardinière
Located in Burgundy, between the Côte de Beaune and Côte Chalonnaise wine regions, this bed and breakfast features views of the Domaine Viticole de la Folie winery and vineyards.The air-conditioned accommodations offers a view of vineyards and has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests have free access to a refrigerator stocked with water, fruit and yogurt. They can also use the veranda with its microwave, electric kettle and dining area. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Breakfast is served daily on request and additional restaurants and grocery shops can be found a 15-minute walk away. The 3 times Michelin-starred restaurant Lameloise is 0.9 mi away.Guests can visit wine cellars within 3.7 mi of the property. Chagny Train Station is 1.2 mi away and Beaune Train Station is 12 mi away. Dijon is a 55-minute drive from the property and Lyon-Saint Éxupéry Airport is a 90-minute drive away. Free private parking and bicycle storage is available.
- Welcoming hosts. Cozy accommodation. Convenient to EV6.
- Our hosts were exceptionally helpful and friendly – greeting us with cold drinks on a very hot day. The accommodation was immaculate and only a short walk from the town centre.
- A warm and friendly welcome. The hosts made us feel at home.
- The hosts were very kind and helpful and it was extremely quiet.
- Annie was very welcoming and helpful in booking a restaurant. The accommodation is a short walk max 10 mins into Chagny
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Pont Juillet
Domaine Pont Juillet is located in Fontaines, 12 mi from Beaune.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Domaine Pont Julliet has a wine cellar on site, where you can taste and buy the property’s wine and champagne.The property is located 5 minutes away by car from Chalon-sur-Saône exit on the A6 motorway, while Tournus is 21 mi away.
Good place to stay longer! It is really a secret escape.
Everything fine and next time we plan stay longer.
The landlady has so many tipps what to do and speaks also fluently German. Looking forward to our next stay.
- We absolutely enjoyed our visit to Burgundy at Domaine pont Julliet. The owner is gracious and friendly and full of great advice for travel. The location is great – in the heart of all of what you want. The breakfast was great. I have to say The value was wonderful and we will return.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful property, lovely wine tasting.
Very charming place and owner.
Wine cellar of local wines.
Can cook for you if booked in advance.
good place to start exploring the surrounding.
- Lovely historical, comfortable, house. We were made to feel very welcome indeed. Fantastic hospitality.
- Good place to stay longer! It is really a secret escape.
Bed and Breakfast
La Jasoupe bed and breakfast is a Directoire-style building in a 5-hectare park in Burgundy. It offers stylish accommodations with the use of a sauna, an outdoor swimming pool and a well-being center.La Jasoupe offers chic 18th-century designed rooms with an Italian shower or antique bathtub. Some rooms have a marble fireplace and antique furniture. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the building.The bed and breakfast also features stylish wooden caravans within the private gardens. Caravans include a kitchenette fully equipped with a refrigerator and coffee maker.Breakfast is served every morning in the main building, and can be delivered to guests staying in the caravans each morning. There is a restaurant a 5-minute drive away.La Jasoupe is located 6.8 mi from the town of Beaune, known as the wine capital of Burgundy. This bed and breakfast is accessible from the A6 motorway. It features a covered private parking on site with charging stations for Tesla and all types of electric vehicle types.
- Great location, impressive main building and park, very quiet, friendly staff, clean, great breakfast
- It’s a building next to chateau, but cozy and nice. Our room was big, very nice and with nice French furniture. A bathroom was really big, very clean and the bath facilities were from Loccitane, which was very pleasant. Also there is a coffee and tea making facilities in the room. Breakfast room was nice decorated and the food was good. The price you pay is definitely worth it.
- The room, spacious and lovely decorated, we ended up staying in our robes with cheeses and champagne one day, watching series and enjoying the lovely room. It was walking distance to a lovely restaurant, a fresh and good breakfast and excellent advice on what to do in the area. Great parking space and they helped us store our wine bottles as well, very service minded. Loved the dog who guarded the yard.
The staff is super friendly and very helpful. The room was amazing and so was the scenery and nature!
I fell in love with the hotel. We will definitely stay here again.
This is a beautiful tastefully restored character property in a pretty small village not far from the town of Beaune .We had a large room and bathroom with a small fridge , kettle and coffee maker. The furnishings were top quality with lovely cotton bed linen .
A great breakfast with eggs if required .
Wouldn’t hesitate to stay again if in the area
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Melin – B&B
Set in a 2-hectare park with a river, Château de Melin dates back to the 16th century and offers traditional French décor. The bed and breakfast is just 650 feet from the Bourgogne wineries.Uniquely decorated, all rooms feature garden views and a seating area, while others include a canopy bed and sloping ceilings. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided at the château and is served in the dining room. The château also features a wine cellar.Beaune is only a 17-minute drive away and Dijon is 37 mi from the château. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property and free private parking is possible on site.
- Every single thing about the Chateau de Melin was wonderful and exceeded our expectations! We booked one of the Family rooms for myself and husband as well as my parents, and Helene added another connecting room to our suite even before we arrived just to give us even more space. We had an area the size of a house all to ourselves! The rooms are beautifully decorated in a French countryside style, and everything is very comfortable. Breakfast is homemade daily and delicious – but our favorite parts were the conversations with Helene our host, her son who greeted us the first day, and Lea, who gave us a wine tasting. They also arranged for us reservations at two restaurants that they frequently go to themselves, and the dinners were our favorite meals of our weeklong trip in France. Free parking is onsite; there are many places to walk and hike nearby; and the surrounding scenery is stunning. Definitely stay here if you can!!
- Loved the room, and the gardens. the breakfast is very personal as well. Warmly welcomed on arrival. great book with restaurant and activity recommendations in the area. not too far from Beaune, which is very pretty.
- The host makes this property. She is bubbly, fun, and her energy is contagious.
- This was a dream stay! The Chateau is beautiful and our room was extremely spacious. Helene was a very kind host and I am already missing the wonderful breakfast. Julia was also extremely helpful in setting up a vineyard tour for us, providing dinner recommendations, and leading our Chateau wine tasting. We will be back!!
- If you want a relaxing getaway in the heart of Burgundy, this is a wonderful option. It is a gorgeous site, an historic building, and the wines they make are fantastic. So much character, what a gem.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres des grands crus
Located in Corpeau in the Bourgogne region, Chambres des grands crus provides accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. An oven, a microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot.Chambres des grands crus has a sun terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Beaune is 9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos des 4 Saisons
Located in the countryside of La Rochepot, Le Clos des 4 Saisons is surrounded by a garden. You can visit the Château de La Rochepot, which is 1.9 mi away, or relax on the furnished terrace.Offering a terrace opening onto the garden, all of the rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated in bright colors. Each room features a flat-screen TV, a desk and a seating area with a sofa. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Le Clos des 4 Saisons, a continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace, during summer months. The hosts can also prepare you traditional dinners, upon prior reservation.Le Clos des 4 Saisons is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Beaune is 11 mi from the B&B.
- Lovely room and comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
- Large room/bathroom. Patio door access to private, screened patio with table set and loungers. Use of small, private swimming pool. Friendly, amenable hosts.
- Larger than average room/bathroom. Patio door access to private, screened patio area with table set and loungers. Also a small, private swimming pool.
- Excellent selection at breakfast and plenty of good coffee
This is a B&B you only rarely find. To me, it had everything: (1) Very quiet location, (2) Well kept property, (3) Spacious and clean room, (4) A friendly and efficient host, (5) Tasty and healthy breakfast next morning.
A definite YES.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-aubin Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Aubin Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!