10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Andrews New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Andrews New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Andrews New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Andrews New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Andrews New Brunswick. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Andrews New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Andrews New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Andrews New Brunswick:
Inn on Frederick
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Inn on Frederick offers accommodations in Saint Andrews. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.
- Fabulous breakfast….everything is comfy, clean and nice.
- The family that runs the inn are wonderful and the breakfast is superb.
Our host went out of his way to accommodate our room preferences. Each room is unique, and some are in better shape than others. When we politely noted concerns with our original room, we were immediately moved to another room that met all our expectations.
The breakfasts were good, with excellent presentation. The location was perfect, just off the main street. Our host provided some great ideas for sight seeing.
The verandah was spacious, and a great place to sit and read in the sunshine with a glass of wine at the end of a busy day.
- The owners were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was both beautiful and delicious!
- Great location for a stay. Friendly hosts and great breakfast!
Kingsbrae Cottage Inn
Kingsbrae Cottage Inn offers accommodations in Saint Andrews. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- The kindness and hospitality of Harry one of the owners. We stayed in “The Stables” which was spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated. Overall excellent.
- Room was very clean breakfast excellent with fresh homemade items. Right next door to gardens. Staff very helpful
- Staff – Michael and Jeffrey – were outstanding and so accommodating. We were upgraded to a delightful room. Both my Mom and I had a wonderful time so thanks so much!
Beautiful, comfortable suite
Great shower and bath
Very kind staff who made sure we got some goodies even though we were leaving early
So sweet of them to upgrade our other room so we had two suites together for a special occasion
- The croissants were extra flakey, not greasy. Nice suite with deck. Our room was three steps better than what the Ritz Carlton is trying to be.
One of our top picks in Saint Andrews – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Treadwell Inn offers accommodations in Saint Andrews. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Our host was wonderful, helpful and very accommodating. The breakfast was delightful and filling. It was served in the small but very pleasant room overlooking the bay. We stayed on the second floor on the bay side. Loved the room. It was comfortable with a little sitting area and door right out onto the deck. We later moved to the third (top) floor thanks to our host. We visited just a week before everything was closed for the season so she moved us to that room on our last night. It was huge and lovely and offered another spectacular view. Wish we could have stayed even longer.
- great breakfast, delightful, friendly and helpful owners, beautiful views and a warm and cozy fire pit. Room was clean and very well furnished.
- Our room had amazing views of the harbor and a great deck to sit and watch the tides come in. Close to all the shops and restaurants. The bed was comfortable and the room larger than most. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast with homemade muffins. We enjoyed are stay and wished we would have stayed a second night.
- Good location in town. Beautiful view from every room.
- Excellent stay . The view from the deck is amazing. New owners from Calgary were great . It is our fourth time there and we will be back .Highly recommend the town and all of the sites. Ask about some of the small out of the way attractions .
Cory Cottage at the Pansy Patch
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Cory Cottage at the Pansy Patch is located in Saint Andrews.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Great location if you didn’t mind being across the street from the very large Algonquin resort ( we didn’t), charming decor, enthusiastic host.
- The bed was super comfortable. The host was attentive, knowledgeable and accommodating.
- It was very charming. Staff was delightful and knowledgeable.
- The cottage is newly renovated and beautifully decorated with antiques. The room was beautiful and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Most of all, though, the gentleman operating the cottage and providing breakfast was very hospitable and accommodating of our needs and was charming and filled with good humour. He makes the place very special.
Lovely decor and very comfy bed.
Very attentive and responsive staff.
Excellent local food offered at breakfast.
Quiet and pretty position.
The Montague Rose B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Montague Rose B&B is located in Saint Andrews. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- We like local and friendly people and atmosphere and Joe and Montague Rose are rich with that. We’d never been to St. Andrews and Joe gave us great suggestions for where to go and what to see. Breakfast was generous and DELICIOUS! We walked everywhere from the B&B except one spot Joe suggested which could have been reached by bikes.
- Hosts were super. Made us feel very welcome and comfortable. A delicious hot breakfast prepared and served by the host. A lovely deck and back yard to relax and enjoy with deer running around all over town. Quiet and cozy room.
- Very friendly hosts, super clean, and excellent breakfast.
- The breakfast was delicious, the bed was comfortable, and the house was immaculate. It was very centrally located to the town.
- Beautiful room with four poster bed, sitting area and upgraded bathroom. Breakfasts were delicious. Beautifully appointed B and B. Joe and Roseanne were wonderful hosts…friendly and knowledgeable.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Maison Blanche is located in Saint Andrews.All rooms have a shared bathroom.
- The owners were great and their breakfast was ideal .The house is lovely and st andrews is a beautiful town
- This was a very last minute stay for me as I had come for a wedding and didn’t plan to stay over night but decided at the last minute that I would like to. By last minute I mean like 8pm the night of! I was incredibly lucky to find this place so close to the Algonquin. The hosts responded to my request to book immediately and even came to pick me and my son up to register, and brought us back to the wedding! They were incredibly friendly, hospitable and kind. The home-made jams were delicious. I would strongly recommend this place to stay in St Andrews!
- The location was good but it was hard to find since the only sign outside is a FOR SALE sign. The inn keeper was nice.
- The hosts, Lucie and Al, are great-very welcoming. Breakfast of fresh fruit, homemade breads and jams, yogurt, hard boiled eggs was good. Very convenient location just a couple of blocks from the main street. St. Andrews is lovely, scenic, breezy, and most of the restaurants have waterfront outdoor seating.
Friendly welcome, Homemade jams and breakfast breads. Hosts knowledgeable about local history.
Walking distance to harbor and restaurants. Safe neighborhood.
Queen Street B&B
One of our best sellers in Saint Andrews! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Queen Street B&B is located in Saint Andrews. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Lovely home and suite exceptional with beautiful bathroom and fireplace.Nothing to complain about,everything perfect.
- Breakfast was excellent with a good variety of food. Bread and waffles were made from scratch and were delicious. The room was large, bright and comefortable with windows looking out to the water.
- Very nice , spacious and bright room , nice water view , excellent ensuite , healthy and tasty breakfast
- The actual room was gorgeous. Breakfast was tasty. Location was easy walking distance to water, restaurants, and shops.
Lovely welcoming people and a beautiful part of there home we had to ourselves
the location was great for a stroll into town to eat
The breakfast was superb (homemade quiche) delicious and we were made very welcome
Four Winds Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Four Winds Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bocabec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Fredericton Airport is 53 miles away.
- Lovely place, situated right by the ocean with wonderful views. The room was very comfortable. Great location if you don’t mind a bumpy track some way off the highway.
- Warm croissants. On top of that, the room had an amazing view of a small inlet that lets the tides flow in and out from the ocean. The older style of the building was cute and romantic and perfect for couples who want a night or two away. Being close to St. Andrews and St. Stephen (as well as a little drive to Saint John) makes this little cozy BnB amazing. Just a 10-15 minute drive off the highway and down a back road makes it easy to get to all these places.
- The room was big and the view was beautiful. The hosts were very nice and the breakfast more than complete! We only staid a night but the experience was very good!
- We had a huge family room with plenty of space. The bathroom was very clean as well. There is an incredible beach you can walk along in low tide.
- Lisa and Jon were wonderful hosts. Location is out in the country but it is quiet and a beautiful setting. About 20 minutes from St. Andrews but a nice drive and we saw lots of deer. Breakfast was continental but delicious.
Casa Breeze Inn
Casa Breeze Inn offers accommodations in Saint Stephen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Fredericton Airport, 55 miles from Casa Breeze Inn.
- Really nice hosts. Excellent accommodations and the view is excellent.
- Great house, clean clean clean, comfortable. Family owners are really kind, friendly, offer a great hospitality. I enjoy my stayed here and appreciated the kind service offered by the owners. Great place to stay!
- This is a great B&B. The owners were very polite and engaging when needed. Everything about the accommodations were first class. The areas to visit were all fun and not enough time to explore everything. We would recommend this B&B to everyone.
- The owners showed incredible hospitality. The house is decorated beautifully and is spotless. This is the best B&B I have stayed at and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Very comfortable room and lively home and grounds.
Harbour Tide Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbour Tide Inn B&B offers accommodations in Blacks Harbour. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint John Airport is 47 miles away.
- Alex and Wanda, the two owners of the Harbour Tide Inn are great hosts! We felt welcome right from the first moment. The parking is in front of the house where Alex greeted us after our arrival. Our room was spacious, clean and very nicely decorated. In our case the room also had a private bathroom. All amenities, like shampoo, soap etc. were supplied. We slept very good and woke up to an awesome full breakfast that Wanda prepared for us. We will hopefully be back again!
- Our host was most pleasant and spent time when we arrived sharing some conversation about the area. We enjoyed the freshly prepared breakfast (including her garden tomatoes) she cooked while we sat at her dining room table. We sat for awhile sharing family stories and travel plans, as both of us have children getting married in the near future.
- Very gracious and welcoming hosts. Our room was lovely and breakfast was delicious.
- Very beautiful house! Alex and Wanda are very sweet, helpful and kind. They saved our day by helping us booking the boat to go to Grand Manan. They make you feel like at home, with their stories and with their kindness. The house was VERY beautiful, like the one you see in the movies, a lot of space, our room and our private bathroom were big and with everything we might have needed. I definitely recommend this place, you will not regret it.
- This is a surprise in our trip. The house is very pretty and full of decorations. Although we arrived late, the host was very nice and reminded me to book the ferry tickets. We enjoyed the breakfast a lot. And the place is really close to the ferry, which is a good location for those who want to catch the early one.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Andrews New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Andrews New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Andrews New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Andrews New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!