10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-alban-de-montbel Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
La Clairière du Moulin
Located between Lepin-le-Lac and Aiguebelette-le-Lac, 1.2 mi from Aiguebelette Lake, La Clairière du Moulin is set in an 18th-century farm house with 4.7 hectares of land, with a garden and terrace. It offers free Wi-Fi access, BBQ facilities, tennis table and an outdoor dining area.All rooms offer a view, tea and coffee making facilities, as well as an private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast including hot drinks, fruit, cereals, homemade cakes and fresh breads is provided every morning. From November to March meals can be prepared, if requested in advance, during the weekend.La Clairière du Moulin is located on the foothills of the Chartreuse and is 15 mi from Chambéry. There is a train station 0.6 mi away and the property offers free parking on site.
- Friendly owners, Beautiful location, Excellent breakfast with (organic) homemade breads.
- A warm welcome, comfortable spacious bedroom with superb view, and delicious breakfast. Set in quiet wooded countryside ideal for pottering about.
- The house is set in a beautiful countryside and it is comfortably furnished. The breakfast is abundant, and includes freshly made items, mostly from organic ingredients. The landlord is very kind and available.
- The service before, during and after was absolutely excellent. The accommodation exceeded our expectations with a superb room and bathroom catering for all 4 of us including our 10 year old grandaughter. The service provided was thorough and friendly throughout. an amazing success story for a British couple in a B&B just 8km from the A43. A perfect stopover on our way to Val d’Isere. Breakfast was an outstanding experience with homemade Muesli, bread and many other things.
- Fantastic one night stopover en route to Italy. Clean, comfortable room. Friendly and very helpful owners. Nearby restaurants on the lakeside (driving distance to next village). Peaceful rural location on hillside above the lake. Good instructions for arrival. Great breakfast. What is there not to like?
Bed and Breakfast
Les Grands Champs
Set in a renovated farmhouse, Les Grands Champs B&B is located in the Regional Park of Chartreuse, 3.7 mi from Lake Aiguebelette. The property includes a sun terrace and boules pitch. Guests can borrow boules balls and snow shoes free of charge.Decorated in a traditional Savoyard style or in an African design, the rooms are located on the ground floor. A TV is available for free upon request, and some rooms include free Wi-Fi. A hairdryer is supplied in the bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, including jams, orange juice, pastries, eggs, bacon, cheese, yogurts, cereal and fruit. Guests have access to a shared kitchen 24 hours a day, which is equipped with a microwave, oven, refrigerator, coffee machine and kettle.Popular activities nearby include hiking, kayaking and bathing on the lake. There is also the possibility to go paragliding or canyoning in the Chartreuse Mountains. Several animals including donkeys, dwarf goats and chickens live on site. Free private parking is available on site.
- farm fresh breakfast with local products, comfortable bed, big room, parking, quiet, friendly owner, farm animals just beside the house.
- Breakfast was great. Rooms generally okay but wouldn’t book it again.
- De ligging, de rust, de schone kamers en de vriendelijke ontvangst. Mevrouw kookt op verzoek vooraf zelf lokale gerechten.
- Chambre d’hôtes propre, au calme et confortable.
Nous apprécié l accueil
Ce sont des personnes qui savent très bien recevoir. Un grand merci
Bed and Breakfast
With a garden and a terrace, Côté Tilleul is located in Avressieux and provides free WiFi. The accommodations feature a hot tub.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Local cuisine and also offers gluten-free, vegetarian and dairy-free options.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, while ski storage space is also available on site.Aix-les-Bains is 25 miles from Côté Tilleul, while Chambéry is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We liked the amazing setting/views, the welcoming and helpfulness of our hosts, the delicious meals (breakfast and dinner), and the comfortable room.
I really liked the place, the view and overall the property.
The breakfast was delicious and Eric gave us a warm welcome.
I definitely recommend this place for a stop over on the way to Lyon or the Alps and for a few days of relax in the nature.
- place LOVELY people LOVELY food LOVELY ,,,, LOVELY
- Eric was a great host and could not do enough for us. Our daughter and family came for a meal prepared by Eric and we had an enjoyable family evening at this beautiful property. Would definitely return if we visit the region again and have no hesitation in recommending Cote Tilleul to any one.
Simply Top. Very friendly and customer oriented.
Beautiful surrounding and very nice decorated facilities.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Genix-sur-Guiers, La Trancoulette provides accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is available.A microwave and electric tea pot are also offered.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La Trancoulette has a playground.Guests at this property can enjoy cycling and hiking nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Aix-les-Bains is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Chambéry is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 20 miles from La Trancoulette.
- Charming renovated farm, with many flowers and fruit trees. Nice view, very tranquil setting. Big rooms, homemade soap, great books in room. Beautiful breakfast. Swings for the kids, big field to run down with donkeys below. Friendly hosts.
Everything!!!! The setting was perfect, the silence and the hosts.
They were extremely helpful , informative, and kind hosts made us feel very welcome in their home. we enjoyed a four course meal cooked by them it was really lovely. I could have stayed there for a couple of days and they were cyclist friendly and no worries about the bike storage it was so safe.
We enjoyed an equally good breakfast the following morning .
Style of property _ None of the above boxes are applicable in my opinion about the style of property.I would describe as typically french , vintage wooden beams lovely and eclectic !!
- The whole place is just lovely and the hosts extremely kind.
- Everything! Veronique and Jean were fabulous hosts. Converting a 300+ yr old farm house and stables into stunningly beautiful and very comfortable accommodation is just the beginning. Their hospitality was thoughtful and generous for a group of 9 weary travelers cycling the Via Rhona. Beautiful food cooked with local ingredients supplemented with local wine, and home made preserves. Perfect as a one night stop it as a base to explore this beautiful region of France. I can highly recommend!
- I spent only a night there but i was happy to found a good place to rest in the middle of the nature. Veronique is really kind.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Domaine de la Sauge
Located in Saint-Christophe in the Rhône-Alpes region, B&B Domaine de la Sauge provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast. At B&B Domaine de la Sauge you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine.The accommodation has a grill.Guests can go skiing or cycling or relax in the garden.Aix-les-Bains is 22 miles from B&B Domaine de la Sauge. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- One of the most beautiful B&B i’ve stayed in. Very friendly and easygoing Host. The Room was very nice and clean. Also the Toilet and Bathroom. And it offers a fantastic view over the Valley and the surrounding Mountains. Will definitely go back there.
C’était parfait ! La propriétaire est à l’écoute des personnes quelle recoit. Très agréable , elle a tout fait pour nous recevoir dans les meilleurs conditions et nous mettre à l’aise.
Nous étions un groupe de 20 et chaque personne recommande fortement cette établissement magnifique, agréable, bien équipé et calme.
Merci pour tout.
- Très bon accueil, propriétaire à l écoute et très sympathique
- Emplacement idéal avec véranda et sa vue panoramique sur les montagnes. Petit déjeuner copieux. Hôtes sympathiques et attentionnés.
- Le calme, cela change des chambres d’hôtel, accueil très sympa de la propriétaire. A recommander pour séjour en dehors du travail.
Bed and Breakfast
ChartrouZen Chambre d’hôte
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chartrouzen is located in Les Échelles, 14 mi from Chambery and 11 mi from Aiguebelette Lake.Certain units feature mountain or city views. Every room includes a private bathroom.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the onsite spa facilites, which include a hot tub, sauna and hammam. Guests can also buy massages in the spa.Hiking trails start directly from the property. Chartrouzen is a 1-hour drive from Alpes d’Huez ski area, 24 mi from Aix-les-Bains, while Grenoble is 25 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupéry Airport is a 1-hour drive from the property. Garage parking is possible on site for an extra fee.
- Owners were excellent and did everything to ensure a comfortable night. Small but comfortable room overlooking the road. Nice village with good choice of restaurants for dinner. Very good breakfast served in an intimate setting
- L’accueil très serviable de la propriétaire et la qualité des copieux petits déeuners.
- Bel accueil, chambre très jolie, trés propre et bien équipée
- Sejour en “point d’appui” pour visiter de la famille à proximité, idéal dans mon cas. Petite chambre très mignone, propriétaire à l’ecoute, souriante et tres sympathique. Je recommande pour voyageur seul et en mouvement.
- Sehr schönes Zimmer, sauber, WiFi, leider ohne Frühstück da Personal im Urlaub. Am Morgen sehr laut wegen Kindern. Eher schwierig im Ort etwas Naheung zu sich zu nehmen, da alles zu war…
Bed and Breakfast
La Chouette à l’heure du Pinson
Located in the Hauts de Chartreuse Natural Reserve et 7 k from Cirque de Saint-Même waterfall, La Chouette à l’heure du Pinson B&B is set in a renovated old farm sitting in a garden with garden furniture. Free WiFi is available throughout.The guest rooms come with an private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer and an electric kettle. All have garden or mountain views, a sloping roof and wooden beams.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with a range of breads, jams, yogurt and fruit juices. Restaurants can be found just 0.9 mi away.Guests can go walking or snowshoeing in the ski resort 3.7 mi away. Painting and drawing activities can be organized on site. Chambéry Train Station is 17 mi away, while access to A43 Motorway is possible 14 mi away. Free public parking is available on site.
- Very spacious and comfortable room, lots of daylight, many nice touches like flowers. Breakfasts in the back garden were superb, delicious and plenty to enjoy. Our hostess was a delight to chat with, we enjoyed a cordial coming home the first night, her art work throughout the house was a delight. she made a dinner reservation for us in town. All in all, we cannot say enough to complement her on these accommodations and her hospitality, a highlight of our visit to the French Alps.
- High on a mountain side with the sound of cow bells, Elizabeth, our host could not have been more accommodating, We had a wonderful breakfast set out in the garden with the most wonderful view ,,homemade jams, omelettes,freshly squeezed juice were only part of the feast set before us ,it was a truly unique experience as a guest in Elizabeth’s home
- Very friendly hostess, perfect breakfast, nice room and very beautiful landscape. Thank you very much.
Elisabeth was a wonderful host. She lent us maps of the region, she prepared the best breakfast we’ve ever eaten on a trip, took the extra effort to set it up in the garden, although this meant she had to walk uphill with heavy trays…she even gave us pots of home made jams when we left…Very, very nice host! Thank you, Elisabeth!
The location of the property was perfect for hiking in both northern and southern Chartreuse. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable. Both rooms had nice views of the mountains. All in all, a very good experience.
- It was exactly as I had expected. We were looked after beautifullly by our charming hostess. Magnificent views. Simply delightful.
Bed and Breakfast
Villadoria B&B is set in a natural setting with mountain views, in an 18th century house in Saint-Jean-d’Arvey, 3.7 mi from Chambéry.Guests staying in the B&B have access to bathrooms, and certain rooms have terrace or balcony access.Breakfast is included in the price. Restaurants, bars and grocery shops can be found in Chambéry.The situation of the property is ideal for skiing in winter and hiking in summer. Aix-les-Bains is 15 mi away. Chambéry has an airport and a train station.
- We loved staying here. The hostess was very kind. The family suite was comfortable and very clean! Easy drive to Chambery, Annecy, and La Féclaz.
Beautiful view from the patio of our room. Excellent breakfast and very friendly staff.
The room was very nicely decorated.
- The view from the gorgeous terrace over the town of Chambery: breathtaking! Very good breakfast and hospitality too. Frankly, Chambery is a hidden gem too often overlooked by Americans.
- It was a very nice stay on our way to southern France. The owner like her house are so warmly welcoming. I just regret we stayed only for 1 night
- A great place, modern and extremely clean! Would be happy to return and highly recommend this place to everyone who travels in the region.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Pas de L’Ane Chambres d’hôtes
Le Pas de L’ane is located in Saint-Ondras, on the Way of St Jame and the GR65 hiking trail. Free WiFi access is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a sofa. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Le Pas de L’ane you will find a garden and a terrace. Massages are available upon reservation.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Aix les Bains 18-hole Golf Course is 29 mi away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 34 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
Lana Dale Canada
- Very convenient place to stay – near motorway but quiet and rural location. Rooms are spacious and interestingly furnished. Lovely breakfast.
- very friendly owner : booked the restaurant for me and upon arrival she offered coffee or tea.
- Accueil très sympathique, chaleureux et naturel. Très joli et confortable lieu de séjour.
Maison très vaste et très bien agencée;
Intérieur de qualité et personnel très avenant .
Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes Lenoble
Chambre d’Hôtes Lenoble features bed and breakfast accommodations and has a private terrace with lake and mountain views. Lake Bourget is 0.6 mi away offering nautical activities such as swimming, sailing and fishing.Rooms at Chambre d’Hôtes Lenoble feature a wardrobe and desk and there is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and toilet. Free Wi-Fi, a washing machine and ironing facilities are also provided.Continental breakfast is served daily. Restaurants and grocery shops can be found within a 5-minute drive from the property.Other sporting activities in the area include hiking, mountain biking and climbing. Sites dating from Medieval times, including Château Thomas and Saint Laurent Church, priory and garden, are within a 5-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Aix-les-Bains is a 15-minute drive away and Chambéry Train Station is 6.2 mi away. Lyon Saint Éxupéry Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- The view is amazing as the property is up a hill and therefore covers a good area of the lake and mountains.
La vue sur le lac (quelle chance quand il fait beau!)
Monsieur Lenoble est un homme charmant et plein d’esprit. La chambre très bien conçue est équipée de manière fonctionnelle. Entrée indépendante et vue sur le lac . Bon petit déjeuner servi par monsieur Lenoble dans un espace vitré contigu à la chambre.
Attention pour arriver jusqu’à cette maison d’hôtes il vous faudra emprunter en quitant la route principale une rue en sens interdit (sauf pour les riverains) n’hésitez pas mais attention la rue serpente entre les habitations.
- Die gesamte Ausstattung, liebevolle Einrichtung der Unterkunft. Der Blick auf den See. Das individuelle Frühstück im eigenen Frühstücksraum. Die riesengroße Terrasse.
- Très jolie véranda privative donnant sur une très grande terrasse. Vue exceptionnel face au lac du Bourget.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-alban-de-montbel Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Alban-de-Montbel Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!