10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Albain Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Albain Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Albain Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Albain Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Albain Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Albain Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Albain Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-albain Burgundy:
Chambres d’Hôtes Chateau de Marfontaine
Located in Montbellet, 11 mi from Mâcon, Chateau de Marfontaine features free WiFi access and free secured private parking.Located on the ground floor, the rooms look onto the garden. A welcome tray with kettle, tea and coffee is provided in the room. A bathroom equipped with a shower, free toiletries and separate toilet is offered.A continental breakfast is included in the price. Evening meals are available upon reservation 48 hours in advance.Reiki massage are available on request and at an extra charge.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Chalon-sur-Saône is 23 mi from Chateau de Marfontaine, while Borg-en-Bresse is 24 mi away. Dole – Jura Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Excellent location, nice and quiet. Superb room and facilities. Very comfy bed, good quality mattress, bedding and towels. Evening meal exceptionally good, better than in most restaurants visited in France. Good wines at reasonable prices. Breakfast was delicious.
Very kind hosts. We had a nice, comfortable room giving to terrace and garden.
Very good dinner and breakfast. Freshly prepared by the chef.
- Charming property in delightful countryside. Pasquale was an inspired chef and cooked us an amazing evening meal beautifully served.
- Excellent stopover, so friendly, and the most wonderful dinner.
- Beautiful country house, delicious home made food, very nice hosts. Beats any hotel chain as a stopover on the way to the Alps!
Le Jardin de la Reyssouze
Located within a short distance from shops and restaurants, this guest house offers en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi access. The Reyssouze River and a pond feature near the property and the village of Pont de Vaux is a 1-minute walk away.Featuring industrial-inspired design, the bright and airy guest rooms at Le Jardin de la Reyssouze have a king-size bed and a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Additional facilities include a wardrobe and a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily. After breakfast, guests can go cycling, 3.1 mi away, and for evening meals you are invited to discover the nearby restaurant, 20 feet from the property.Free, private parking is possible on site. Macon Train Station and Touroparc Theme Park are both 18 and 23 mi from Le Jardin de la Reyssouze.
- The rooms are very spacious and have good facilities. Bathrooms are also of very high quality. It is an easy walk into the town for bars and restaurants. Safe parking behind the hotel. The owner, her husband (and dogs) are very welcoming. We really like the atmosphere of the hotel.
- A good breakfast with plenty of choice. The owners are very friendly and can recommend lots to do and see in the area. Good size room and bathroom and nicely decorated. One of our rooms even had air-conditioning!
Very large and well fitted rooms.
We arrived from London at 3am and all explanations were provided to us to ease our arrival during the night…
Very kind welcome from our hostess (and her husband) who are charming and lovely people.
- Lovely hotel and a wonderful welcome from the host. Lovely big rooms, well appointed spotlessly clean, a great experience, and a great overnight stop on our way South. Will definately stay here again.
Host was very friendly and informative on the restaurants in the village.
Room was lovely….I recommend staying here!
Le Clos Du Grand Bois
Offering a sun terrace and views of the Saône river, Le Clos Du Grand Bois is located in Lugny. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms feature a private bathroom with a walk-in shower or a spa bath. Le Clos Du Grand Bois features free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the common area with home made cakes and yogurts, fresh bread and jams. Homemade meals prepared with local produce are also available upon prior reservation, at least 48h in advance. Shops and restaurants can be found in Lugny.Guests can enjoy a free private visit of the vineyard and the cellar with free tasting of 3 wines. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Mâcon is 11 mi from Le Clos Du Grand Bois, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 22 mi from the property. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 53 mi away.
On our way to the south of France , we (two adults, four kids) stayed one night at les clos du grand bois (in the Bourgogne, surrounded by vineyards).
We’ve got a very pleasant and warm welcome. The children had a room for the four of them while we had a room for ourself. The rooms are new and spacious and have recently been redecorated (the whole building actually).
The next morning we had breakfast outside (including home made yogurt.
If you want to visit the Bourgogne this would be a great place to stay for a few days but also as an overnight stay while driving south (or back home), this place is highly recommended.
- During very hot weather the room was rather warm the first night so they installed a portable airconditioner for us . Very pleasant family, we felt very welcome and loved the chickens and the cat!!
- The owners,the site and the rural ambience, the hosts wine tour
Dinner and breakfast with other guests were excellent. Interesting staying on a vineyard and
wonderful location. Owner very helpful.
We had just a one night stopover but it us highly recommended ti stay more nights and enjoy the vineyard and the area.
- On our way to the south of France , we (two adults, four kids) stayed one night at les clos du grand bois (in the Bourgogne, surrounded by vineyards).
Located in Viré in the Burgundy Region, 9.9 mi from Tournus and 12 mi from Mâcon, L’Atelier features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The studio features a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle, fridge and microwave on site. Rooms come with a private bathroom with shower. L’Atelier features free WiFi throughout the property.Chalon-sur-Saône is 24 mi from L’Atelier, while Borg-en-Bresse is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 49 mi from the property.
- Friendly people, Nice B&B, clean and spacious, breakfast in garden
- We could enjoy a delicious breakfast with home made jams in the garden. The friendly Ann and John were also open for a good chat. The appartment is the oldest (modernized) and coolest place in the house. Wifi works well in the garden. Also the child
nous avons passé un séjour très agréable, de plus bien équipé et nous pouvons y manger
le soir puisqu’il y a un micro ondes et une table pour diner . la chambre très propre
excellent petit déjeuner, croissants chauds, confitures maison, yaourt, fruits, jus de fruit
et accueil très chaleureux . Nous y reviendrons a l’occasion
- Zeer goed ontbijt. Eigen gemaakte jam. Bij mooi weer kan je in de tuin ontbijten. Zeer aardige eigenaren.
- L’Atelier si trova in paese vicino ai generi di prima necessità. E’ un mini appartamento ben attrezzato e accogliente. Molto tranquillo e silenzioso. Ottima colazione preparata dai proprietari con prodotti da loro confezionati. Comodo parcheggio privato gratuito in loco. Calorosa e cordiale accoglienza.
Les Portails Bleus
This bed and breakfast features a large garden and is set 1,950 feet from the center of Azé, a small Maconnais wine-making village.The rooms at Les Portails Bleus have a traditional décor and views of the village’s vineyards. They also include free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer.Upon request the host can prepare home-made evening meals, which are accompanied by local wines.Macon is 5.6 mi south of the B&B, while Cluny is a 8.1 mi drive west.
- Very friendly hosts – a charming Dutch couple, breakfast like at home, nice location amidst vineyards, kettle, tea and coffee at your disposal, free parking, very nice and authentic house, true atmosphere of French province. Didn’t have time to use the pool, but will definitely do it next time)
Friendly atmosphere and garden area.
Nice to be on ground floor.
- The pool! You don’t bank on getting a swim at a stop over B&B but after an extremely hot drive we all enjoyed the most welcome dip ever on arrival. Lotte and Wouter were lovely hosts. If you want to buy some (very nice) wine at the local wine cave Wouter, who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic on the subject of wine, will give you a voucher for a bit of a deal.
- Lovely B&B in a very pretty location. Great welcome by owners and beautiful rooms-spacious and clean with everything you need. Would come back again. Kids enjoyed playing in the garden. Breakfast was ideal.
- Anything was fine. The beautiful old house with a nice courtyard, the owners so nice, their cooking an excellent dinner. The quality of the design of the rooms, with modern equipment but maintaining the atmosphere of an old traditional country house, nice furniture, good taste for the decoration. The price of the dinner is fine (25 Euros), and we have drunk an excellent Bourgone wine for only 16,50 Euros. Highly recommended.
Providing free bikes and free WiFi, Florida-Villa provides accommodations in Fleurville.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options. At the bed and breakfast you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine.Florida-Villa has a terrace.A car rental service is available at the accommodation.Mâcon is 11 miles from Florida-Villa, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 68 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Nice hotel. We stayed in room ‘Bouton d’Or’, a small room with connecting bathroom with bad/shower. Because of the warm weather our room was a bit warm, but a fan was present. Quiet surroundings. Breakfast very complete, excellent!
- Perfect, tasteful location, renovated with love, nice spaced room, lovely breakfast gentle and friendly staff, good services, in the beautiful Bourgogne, ideal for tours with car or on bike!
Ambiance chaleureuse et conviviale.
Petit déjeuner fait maison.
Une mention toute spéciale à la confiture rhubarbe-ananas qui m’a rappelé celle faite par ma maman dans mon enfance.
Et aussi un coucou au chihuahua Titus que les enfants adorent !
- Suite familiale magnifique et très confortable. Petit déjeuner excellent et dîner exceptionnel dans une ambiance unique. Souvenir inoubliable
- Heerlijk gegeten met de andere gasten en met onze gastgevers. Uitstekende verse producten. Het ontbijt was geweldig. Ook hier eigengemaakte confitures. Zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij.
Le Logis D’Azé
Providing garden views, Le Logis D’Azé in Azé has accommodations, free bikes, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Mâcon is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 68 miles from Le Logis D’Azé.
- The owners were extremely friendly and the breadfast delicious most of the products came from the garden with home made jams and honey. Lovely views of the vines and extremely peaceful.
- Lovely area. Beautiful property. Conveniently located for a stopover to the South of France and Italy.
- Friendly atmosphere, beautiful accommodation and a lovely dinner prepared by our hosts!
- Lovely village, very hospitable, very relaxing, very nice house complimenting the area
Douceur de Vigne Maison d’Hotes
Located in Clessé, Douceur de Vigne Maison d’Hotes provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.A fridge and electric tea pot are also available.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Mâcon is 9 miles from Douceur de Vigne Maison d’Hotes, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 37 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 65 miles from the property.
- Everything, what an absolute jem, thank-you Sophie
- Secure parking, lovely grounds, great swimming pool, cleanliness, friendly and attentive host, comfort, fabulous breakfast
- Excellent breakfast in a beautiful setting overlooking a small swimming pool with rolling vineyards beyond. Lovely host made us feel very welcome and helped us get settled. The whole property is very nicely decorated and comfortable. The room was also very nicely decorated, with an excellent bathroom. The garden was a great relaxing place to unwind after a long road trip.
- Charming B&B just 5 minutes off the highway, set in the lovely countryside. We appreciated the swimming pool after a long day in the car. Our hostess was very helpful and accomodating. This also would be a great place to stay if touring the wine region.
- It was a beautiful property, sympathetically refurbished and everything was of such a high standard. Sophie, our host, was lovely.
Parc de la Charmille
Parc de la Charmille is located in Saint Etienne sur Reyssouze. This bed and breakfast has a spacious garden with barbecue facilities as well as a shared lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi access throughout.Located on the ground floor, each en suite guest room at Parc de Charmille offers a seating area and views of the property’s garden.A continental breakfast is served daily. Upon prior request, guests can share a meal featuring local produce at the owner’s table.Table tennis can be enjoyed at the property. Mâcon Train Station is a 30-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
Bed and breakfast and room size is ideal for a stopover. We were very pleased with the breakfast and you have to try the homemade jam.
The owners were pleasant and the rooms clean.
Location was ideal for us, we used as a stopover travelling back from vacation.
Fresh, home grown, well cooked food.
Sitting outside, eating and drinking. Trying to talk, when we have very little French to help the process.
- Lots of space. Well equipped. Ground level = no stairs.
- Really lovely people and very friendly, although my French is very poor. Food was excellent. The room spacious and very comfortable.
- Traditional family bed/breakfast, breakfast and dinner available with supplement but special of the day not menu as this is a traditional B&B. Great family feel with little English spoken but you can have an interesting conversation with others staying at the house as the area is shared. Overall quirky and relaxing atmosphere. Friendly owners with off road parking – lots of places to visit in the local area, possibly by bicycle would be great.
- Bed and breakfast and room size is ideal for a stopover. We were very pleased with the breakfast and you have to try the homemade jam.
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil de l’Eau
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil de l’Eau is set on the banks of the River Saône, just outside of the wine-producing town of Mâcon. It offers fresh croissants and pain au chocolats for breakfast.The room at Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil de l’Eau is decorated in an Oriental style using bright colors. It has a private entrance, direct access onto the terrace and views of the river.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire house and free parking is possible on site. Restaurants can be found just 2,650 feet away and a cycling path is just in front of the property.
- Being close to the river and easy access and the motorway.
- Beautiful location b the river. The owner was very welcome and the room, uniquely loverly.
- This is owned by a superb lady artist, and is decorated with enormous flair mostly produced by the lady herself. I truly wish our stay could have been longer.
- Wonderfully located right on the banks of a river and away from everything else. Perfect for a romantic week-end or overnight stay. Don’t forget a bottle of nice wine to sit down on the vast and completely private terrace and celebrate the serenity of the place. WiFi was amazingly fast.
- Unusual and comfortable room, part of the host’s house. Friendly welcome and cosy atmosphere. Good shower. Facilities for hot drinks. Good breakfast served in the room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-albain Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Albain Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Albain Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Albain Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!